Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,188 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down (88806 Views)

76yr Old Emir Of Katsina Marries 14yr Old (picture of emir and Habiba) / Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down / Willie Obiano Mourns As Husband, Wife & Son Who Died In Awka Accident Are Buried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by segtak25: 6:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
For Rear Admiral Alison Amaechina Madueke, cancer is a disease that afflicts him in horrific ways; it claimed his first wife and now his second wife, Diezani Alison-Madueke is down with cancer.

The latter, who is currently the subject of prosecution by British justice system over certain grievous allegations of fraud, is allegedly fighting to reclaim her life from the talons of the hideous disease.

As Diezani battles to expunge her soul of cancer and extricate herself from the quicksand of prosecution on fraud into which she sashayed with her eyes wide open, her husband, Rear Admiral Alison-Madueke, fights an equally daunting battle privately, at the home front.

Having lost his first wife to cancer, his second brush with the disease, dismounts his mind and enrages it.

Rear Admiral Alison-Madueke is indeed a troubled man. Just when he was struggling to take news about his wife’s imminent prosecution for fraud in good faith, the gravity of her purported cancer affliction dawned on him like a dark pall and hurts him deeply to see his second wife wither away to the disease that killed his first wife.

According to Diezani ’s interview with Bashorun Dele Momodu recently, “I called my only biological son, Chimezie, 14, in April this year and said to him Mummy has cancer… He asked me if Mummy was going to die”.

Source : http://streetgist.com/is-my-mum-going-to-die-diezanis-14yr-old-only-son-ask-as-husband-breaks-down-over-wifes-illness/

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by ibkgab001: 6:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
Story ... Tell her to drop our money or else...

I miss Proff Dora Akunyili

I miss Dr Ameyo Adadevoh

If this useless frogged eye happened to be in thier shoes she would prefer the whole Lagos to perish in 3 days with EBOLA and the whole of NIGERIA to perish to fake drugs

313 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
Its a pity

7 Likes

Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 17, 2015
THE RICH ALSO CRY.

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by flexxyworld(m): 6:23pm On Nov 17, 2015
I wish and pray she could get over this and stay alive for this innocent kid.
Life of vanity! Its high time all those in political power begin to live up to their billing else na so them go dey die of different ailment..

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by segtak25: 6:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
This is serious...

2 Likes

Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by Chubhie: 6:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
I wish Diezani a thousand years.

73 Likes

Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by segtak25: 6:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
This is serious...

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by Busolami2015(f): 6:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hmmm hmmm.

Afraid of buhari

12 Likes

Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by Friedthunder(m): 6:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
Okokobioko shocked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by hmohammed(m): 6:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
DeathZani, better stop all dis cheap propaganda and return the billions you have stolen. Ole thief rubbish. Do you know how many lives that have been lost as a result of your kwarupt actions.

157 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by mozel247: 6:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
Now tell me. All those stolen wealth of the nation.. Will she and her looting gang whom death will take away one by one go with them to the grave..?

17 Likes

Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
I wish her recovery..

In other words,do you want to know why she looted Nigeria's money? If yes,read the comment after this one cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
So there is Amaechi in her name?

All AMAECHIs loot funds wether male and female.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by lasisi69(f): 6:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
End time.. But, she won't die

3 Likes

Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by CR77(f): 6:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
holyFRED:
So there is Amaechi in her name?
All AMAECHIs loot funds wether male and female.
grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by NinaTohBadt(f): 6:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by 360ng: 6:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by Lifebender(m): 6:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
Lemme me answer the question for him.

NO!!!She will live to tell us where our money is.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by shizzy7(f): 6:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
hmohammed:
DeathZani, better stop all dis cheap propaganda and return the billions you have stolen. Ole thief rubbish. Do you know how many lives that have been lost as a result of your kwarupt actions.
What are you even saying??
SHIOR...
undecided

5 Likes

Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by allanphash7(m): 6:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
We all live to die son

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by 360ng: 6:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
lasisi69:
End time

Cant you behave mature for once even if u aint mature?? angry

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by teeboila(m): 6:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
If she returns our stolen money her cancer will disappear.......Nigerians are not smiling.

I'm not afraid of death cos i know everybody will die but i'm afraid of poverty cos not everyone will be rich.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by ellabooz(f): 6:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
This woman that was center for attraction in months past is looking this horrible, what a life?

Vanity is of earth and it's content.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by ikechukwu354(m): 6:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
please tell your mum to bring back what belongs to the govt. and stop asking us nollywood questions!!! No one does evil and go free...

for those who want to know causes of masturbation click the link, very educative.

www.nairaland.com/2744051/physical-aspects-causes-masturbation

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by omusiliyu(m): 6:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
Get well soon madam to face the allegations you're accused of.

4 Likes

Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by menix(m): 6:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
No, she is not just going to die but in a prison yard EXCEPT she brings back all she has stolen she might get a 2nd chance..

Before u quote me, do u know ow many people have indirectly died because this woman bleed the economy..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by Chidozieude: 6:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
When is he going to ask his mum why she stole so much money from the Nigerian state?

When are they going to her why she destroyed a lot of lives by denying them basic amenities?

When will he ask his mummy why she is receiving treatment in the UK and not in a Nigerian hospital?

So many questions begging for answers........

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by TeeSeven(m): 6:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
As much as so many of us are not happy with the way this country has been mismanaged and we're quick to launch attacks on all perceived 'enemies' of Nigeria, I think we should all cut this Woman some slack and pray for her.

14 Likes

Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by IlekeHD: 6:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
[size=18pt]She won't die if she returns her stolen funds.

The gods don't sleep. They eyes of the gods are watching.

Some Nigerians may be as sharp as an aba-made dull knife, but we won't fall for this sympathetic crap. Using a child to sway the flow of justice. Not gonna happen.
[/size]

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by englishmart(m): 6:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
don't be scared baby Diezani. Everybody must die. You should be happy, she's gonna leave some good filthy billions for y'all

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by mekzyjoe(m): 6:42pm On Nov 17, 2015

grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) / Biafra Agitators Burn Two Trailers At Onitsha Head Bridge (Pics) / Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.