Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Why Should I Believe In God If There Is No Evidence For His Existence? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Should I Believe In God If There Is No Evidence For His Existence? (6087 Views)

Do You Ask God If She Is Your Wife Or Not before considering Marriage? / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him / The Evidence For The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Should I Believe In God If There Is No Evidence For His Existence? by RealAdewole(m): 4:25pm On Nov 19, 2015
anpaf:

No, he can't prove that god doesn't exist. He is not the one making the claim, you made a claim that there is a god, he is simply asking for your evidence
are u a scientist
Re: Why Should I Believe In God If There Is No Evidence For His Existence? by urahara(m): 4:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
Real Adewale u asked if he could prove that God doesn't exists.
Well can u prove that fairies don't exist. Can u prove that the God of muhammed doesn't exist. If u can't then u should believe that there exist
Re: Why Should I Believe In God If There Is No Evidence For His Existence? by winner01(m): 4:51pm On Nov 19, 2015
menesheh:

Am here to refute ancient scribings narrated to persons with poor judgment as absolute truth.
Chief hypocrite, thats what you are if you havent refuted the beliefs of persons in your immediate environment.
Thats a good place to start, not a religion section where religious people share among themselves.
Re: Why Should I Believe In God If There Is No Evidence For His Existence? by frank317: 5:13pm On Nov 19, 2015
winner01:
Chief hypocrite, thats what you are if you havent refuted the beliefs of persons in your immediate environment.
Thats a good place to start, not a religion section where religious people share among themselves.

He wants to start here... U wan call police?

And what do u know about anyone's family that u keep on referring to them?

U mustn't expose the fact that u have a problematic family... Not everybody's family is like urs. No wonder you are so much in need of the love of a sky daddy. Your father must have hurt u so bad.

What ever happens here, u have no reason to call on anyone's family and disrespect them. If you can't answer questions posed by atheists on this forum, then u scam. Stop displaying your insecurities like a kid.

Abi na your papa write bible? Why u de carry am for head?
Re: Why Should I Believe In God If There Is No Evidence For His Existence? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 19, 2015
winner01:
i can bet my last kobo that ur family is in a state of quagmire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Believe In God If There Is No Evidence For His Existence? by menesheh(m): 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
winner01:

What's your problem about that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Believe In God If There Is No Evidence For His Existence? by oglalasioux(m): 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2015
There is a creator. There is an Almighty God. What is a scam is the bible and other religious books.
Re: Why Should I Believe In God If There Is No Evidence For His Existence? by frank317: 6:08pm On Nov 19, 2015
oglalasioux:
There is a creator. There is an Almighty God. What is a scam is the bible and other religious books.

First, how is it possible that the creator of the world, as powerful as unimaginable as he is can only communicate to his creation through a contradictory book written by some Jewish cattle rearers and in the book he is always angry, and failing, yet has not been able to do half of every ridiculous thing therein after the book finished? Does that not sound like scam to u?
Re: Why Should I Believe In God If There Is No Evidence For His Existence? by winner01(m): 6:13pm On Nov 19, 2015
krattoss:
i can bet my last kobo that ur family is in a state of quagmire.
Then you would be a pauper.
Re: Why Should I Believe In God If There Is No Evidence For His Existence? by winner01(m): 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
menesheh:

What's your problem about that?
Simple, your hypocrisy.
Re: Why Should I Believe In God If There Is No Evidence For His Existence? by oglalasioux(m): 6:19pm On Nov 19, 2015
frank317:

First, how is it possible that the creator of the world, as powerful as unimaginable as he is can only communicate to his creation through a contradictory book written by some Jewish cattle rearers and in the book he is always angry, and failing, yet has not been able to do half of every ridiculous thing therein after the book finished? Does that not sound like scam to u?
I agree with you. God of the universe cannot be talking to us through the bible or any religious book for that matter. But as for the existence of a designer I totally subscribe to. Maybe science will one day find what sparked the big bang. But as of today I want to believe someone started that chemical reaction. And that someone is God. What we choose to call him doesn't matter. He'll still be God.
Re: Why Should I Believe In God If There Is No Evidence For His Existence? by winner01(m): 6:22pm On Nov 19, 2015
frank317:

He wants to start here... U wan call police?

And what do u know about anyone's family that u keep on referring to them?

U mustn't expose the fact that u have a problematic family... Not everybody's family is like urs. No wonder you are so much in need of the love of a sky daddy. Your father must have hurt u so bad.

What ever happens here, u have no reason to call on anyone's family and disrespect them. If you can't answer questions posed by atheists on this forum, then u scam. Stop displaying your insecurities like a kid.

Abi na your papa write bible? Why u de carry am for head?
Look, im way beyond all your childish pranks.
You might need to get a dictionary for the meaning of insult. I didnt insult any family, the point still remains:
You have no right to come here to put things in order when you havent put your family in order.
Which brings me back to the question.
If atheism really is good, and you care so much abt freeing people from their delusions, then you would would save your family first before others.

If you strike gold, would you show us first?undecided, i think not.
Gold is good, but i cant say the same for atheism.

If either your parents are still christians, then child sorry, you're nothing but a basta*d
Re: Why Should I Believe In God If There Is No Evidence For His Existence? by menesheh(m): 6:25pm On Nov 19, 2015
winner01:
Simple, your hypocrisy.

You always sound kiddish to me. What's even your age?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Believe In God If There Is No Evidence For His Existence? by frank317: 6:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
oglalasioux:

I agree with you. God of the universe cannot be talking to us through the bible or any religious book for that matter. But as for the existence of a designer I totally subscribe to. Maybe science will one day find what sparked the big bang. But as of today I want to believe someone started that chemical reaction. And that someone is God. What we choose to call him doesn't matter. He'll still be God.

OK... Pls give me three benefits of subscribing to a creator? How does that change anything? What difference does subscribing to a creator make? What's the difference between u and an atheist?
Re: Why Should I Believe In God If There Is No Evidence For His Existence? by winner01(m): 6:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
menesheh:

You always sound kiddish to me. What's even your age?
So anyone who dosent give you the foolishness you want is automatically a kidundecided, reallyundecided?
Re: Why Should I Believe In God If There Is No Evidence For His Existence? by oglalasioux(m): 6:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
frank317:

OK... Pls give me three benefits of subscribing to a creator? How does that change anything? What difference does subscribing to a creator make? What's the difference between u and an atheist?
1. We cannot go backwards further than the big bang. What sparked it is still a subject of discussion.
2. Let's take one nature puzzle; the Fibonacci sequence for instance. It's blend with nature can only be a design not a coincidence.
3. The oscillation of matter, from it's building blocks, atoms, to the largest galaxies can only be a design. Check it out, brother. That too cannot be a coincidence.
Now to the question of the difference between an atheist and I. An atheist doesn't believe in a great designer but I do. What I don't believe in is that the bible alone can lead us to God. For me, Isaac Newton is more important as a prophet than Abraham when it comes to knowing God.
Re: Why Should I Believe In God If There Is No Evidence For His Existence? by frank317: 7:50pm On Nov 19, 2015
oglalasioux:

1. We cannot go backwards further than the big bang. What sparked it is still a subject of discussion.
2. Let's take one nature puzzle; the Fibonacci sequence for instance. It's blend with nature can only be a design not a coincidence.
3. The oscillation of matter, from it's building blocks, atoms, to the largest galaxies can only be a design. Check it out, brother. That too cannot be a coincidence.
Now to the question of the difference between an atheist and I. An atheist doesn't believe in a great designer but I do. What I don't believe in is that the bible alone can lead us to God. For me, Isaac Newton is more important as a prophet than Abraham when it comes to knowing God.

I will repeat the question, maybe you didn't understand. What is the BENEFIT of subscribing to a creator. If there is non just tell me there is non u can think of instead giving me some unimportant jargons as benefit. Thanks.
Re: Why Should I Believe In God If There Is No Evidence For His Existence? by Richirich713: 12:36am On Nov 20, 2015
frank317:

Sorry I misunderstood you. Oh God knew man would fall? Could I say it was already Gods plan? That's mean, don't you think?

Yes God knew and had a plan to grant man salvation.

frank317:

I don't get you Well I just wanted to show u how false your reply was and I am glad I have succeeded.

What did u succeed, u haven't show why it's impossible for God to exist nd for evil to exist.

frank317:

I believe evil exist but its not a spiritual entity. If Peter kills his friend, that's EVIL. Hope u get it?

Well that of course depends on Peter reasons, for if his friend had a nuclear bomb nd planed suicide I'm sure u wud have a difference in opinion.

frank317:

Now answer my question.... How can your God have a good motive for allowing his creation to suffer?

And where is the argument? Are u just saying since suffering exists , it proves there's no God?

Yes God can have Good enough reasons since he is not limited to time, space etc like us, he sees from the beginning to the end.

frank317:

Good for you if this makes sense to u. Its does not in anyway make sense to me that a loving creator would allow his children suffer in hunger disease, neglect, depression, some people go through this for a life time. Some babies are born in pain, as young as they are they suffer and cry till they die. If that is love and compassion to u, it is wickedness to me.

Again u assuming God doesn't have Good reasons for allowing suffering.

frank317:

P

Lol, this is funny but okay

... After all u believe in virgin birth and talking snakes and donkey... I guess the penguines were like, let's go to the ark, God is calling us. And Noah just opened the ark and they walked right in... Lol.

1st I don't believe virgins births or talking animals are normal nd natural things, it's not possible to the laws of nature unless God interferes with the laws of the universe as he did with the Virgin birth nd talking donkey.

Actually more like God made them go, the penguins never had self understanding as u suggesting.

frank317:

So what's his aim... Why get angry and destroy man when man fails to act like robot? He knows man, as free will agent will be curious, will explore his world, will fight back when under pressure, will steal when it is the last option depending on his training, will sell her body for money when its the last option, will dress in a particular way to look good, why then will he get angry when man acts the way he created him? I don't even understand

Correction God never created man evil, he created him Good and gave him everything on the earth.

frank317:

OK... But how I wish you think like this for all the things u are not sure of, instead of answering thereby causing more questions.

How I wish u were more open minded about ur views on atheism nd theistism instead of being closed minded about both.

frank317:

U know what evidence is... So don't drag me into blind meaningless discussion.

Yet u keep repeating the problem of evil nd suffering questions.

frank317:

Who am I to be ignorant of my creator? Is this supposed to be even possible? That a creation can be ignorant of his creator? Think about this.

The fact that I doubt the existence of my creator... Show he is not doing something right. After all he created me and everything is in his hands.

Is this really a argument for showing there's no God? Seriously?

frank317:

Pls what has advancing the society we live in got to do with God? Our purpose in life is to advance our society. Or are u saying that we are advancing our society for God? I don't understand.
The ant that build their ant hill and care for their injured ones, are they doing it for God?

U just don't get it, there's no true purpose if there's no God .We do good and right things only because God has given us true morals.

Erm do ants have morals ?

frank317:

That's sad for u bro. I just wonder how mean, dangerous and heartless you would have been if u didn't believe in God.
As for me, I don't believe God exists and I am not the most greedy or selfish person. In fact I see a lot like you that believe in God but are worst than the mythical devil.

Actually if I didn't believe in Good I wud still be kind nd nice to people just like some atheists I know.

For u believe I'm claiming that people cannot be good without believing in God.

But that's not wat I claimed instead people cannot be good without God, meaning if God didn't exist for if he didn't there wouldn't be truly a good or evil, right or wrong.

frank317:

Its about u bro... Refer to my answer above.
In my world there is no God, yet I can differenciate right from wrong.
When someone hurts me, I will not do same to another cos I know how it hurts... This is my own basis for morality.

And do u believe ur morality is subjective, meaning it's only ur opinions, like deciding which apples taste good. Or objective, meaning that certain apples are true Good evens if everyone disagreed, for example the Nazi holocaust was truly wrong nd evil evens tho the Nazi thought it was right.

frank317:

How do I know what is wicked? What kind of question is this?
Like I said, if someone kills my son, I will not kill another man's son because I know how it hurts. This is how I know what is wicked.

Again is this a opinion like tasting a apple? Or do u believe in objective morals and values?

frank317:

Besides ur God is the worst example of morality

If u belive in subjective morality then that statement makes no sense , for u basically saying it's in ur opinion that God is morally wrong.

It's just like saying " this chocolate tastes the best, so it's is truly the best evens tho its just my opinion"

And if u believe objective morals, then u will have to show me where God is morally wrong.

frank317:

If he forgave Adam and eve, man wouldn't be suffering.
All the deaths he sanctioned in the bible
Even killing of every first son of Egypt to let isrealites go is wickedness because he had other options
Sending his son to die
Allowing man to suffer despite know what to do about it
Destroying man with flood
Creating hell for unrepentant men... How do u learn to be moral from such a person?

He did forgive Adam nd eve.

And eye for and eye was the law then.

He actually created hell for the devil nd demons.

I learn a lot from God actually, he tells me to love others as I love myself.
Re: Why Should I Believe In God If There Is No Evidence For His Existence? by frank317: 7:52am On Nov 20, 2015
Richirich713:

Isn't it funny? So God planned that millions will go to hell? Or perhaps he didn't know that his plan will lead millions to hell?

What did u succeed, u haven't show why it's impossible for God to exist nd for evil to exist.

Well that of course depends on Peter reasons, for if his friend had a nuclear bomb nd planed suicide I'm sure u wud have a difference in opinion.
Ya its possible for God and evil to exist... After all two of them work hand in hand.
Exactly it depends on Peter's reason. So what's ur point?

And where is the argument? Are u just saying since suffering exists , it proves there's no God?

Yes God can have Good enough reasons since he is not limited to time, space etc like us, he sees from the beginning to the end.
No I am saying that it makes no sense, weather it proves there is God or not.
Do you see things from the beginning to the end? So how does God god having a good motive for allowing evil make sense because he sees things from beginning to the end Isn't this ability to see things from beginning to end supposed to make his action more sensible? Isnt it supposed to cause evil not to exist since he already knows the effect evil on his loving creation?

I am saying it makes absolutely no sense for God who see from beginning to the end to have a good motive for allowing infants to suffer at birth, children to die of hunger, men and women to feel neglected, lost and hopeless. It only makes sense if u tell me he is wicked.

1st I don't believe virgins births or talking animals are normal nd natural things, it's not possible to the laws of nature unless God interferes with the laws of the universe as he did with the Virgin birth nd talking donkey.

Actually more like God made them go, the penguins never had self understanding as u suggesting.
With this u can believe anything. You can believe that God can make me become a superman, so I will not go there with u. To me if God cannot interfere with the law of nature which he created, to stop evil, then he had no business interfering with the law of nature to send penguines to walk all the way from the Arctic region to the arc simply because he wanted to destroy sinful man, only to achieve nothing. It makes no sense, its just foolishness.
He obviously does no like evil that's why he got angry, but it seems he CANNOT stop evil. Why get angry over something u can stop, then kill all humans only for evil to continue among your chosen few. What kind if incompetency is that?

Correction God never created man evil, he created him Good and gave him everything on the earth.
Read your first reply... U said God KNEW man will fall and planned for salvation. He knew everything... Why get angry over something u already know. Why get angry over something u have planned for? So answer this question appropriately.

How I wish u were more open minded about ur views on atheism nd theistism instead of being closed minded about both.
If being open minded is all about disjointed mythical reasoning... I will pass. I rather remain close minded.

Yes its an argument showing there is no God. Simply put, if God really exist, I wouldn't be capable of doubting it.

U just don't get it, there's no true purpose if there's no God .We do good and right things only because God has given us true morals.

So what true purpose does God give?
So people who do wrong, God didn't give moral?
Stop belittling your God. If he gives moral, man will have no choice but to live by it.
Morality is just a human thing, no evidence of God involved in it, that is why it varies from society to society. Except u tell me that God gave different societies different moral rules.

Yes ants have morals guiding them as ants, that's why they live together.

Actually if I didn't believe in Good I wud still be kind nd nice to people just like some atheists I know.

But that's not wat I claimed instead people cannot be good without God, meaning if God didn't exist for if he didn't there wouldn't be truly a good or evil, right or wrong.
Well, no need arguing over this, I dont believe God has anything to do with doing right or wrong. We are humans with senses and know when to do right or wrong. That's why we have brain. We know what is right and what is wrong because of the effect they have on us. Bringing God into it makes no sense to me.

And do u believe ur morality is subjective, meaning it's only ur opinions, like deciding which apples taste good. Or objective, meaning that certain apples are true Good evens if everyone disagreed, for example the Nazi holocaust was truly wrong nd evil evens tho the Nazi thought it was right.

Again is this a opinion like tasting a apple? Or do u believe in objective morals and values?
Of course we all have our opinion to issues. Dont we all have brain to decide? But then, we all agree on what is right dont we? Isn't that why we need one another? To help us judge and evaluate our actions.
We all make certain decision to survive, sometimes this decisions are irrational, based on desperation, or wrong evaluation of future outcome of our action. But when ten people tell u what u did is right or wrong, u can chose ro reevaluate ur action and reason it out. Its simple, our brain is always at work not God.

If u belive in subjective morality then that statement makes no sense , for u basically saying it's in ur opinion that God is morally wrong.

It's just like saying " this chocolate tastes the best, so it's is truly the best evens tho its just my opinion"

And if u believe objective morals, then u will have to show me where God is morally wrong.
Seriously, I dont like discussion on weather morality is subjective or objective. It leads to completely meaningless out comes since it just boils down to opinion.
If God does not know that destroying millions of people, kids too is wrong, then he has no business telling me what is wrong whether morality is subjective or objective.

An eye for an eye was God's (moral) law then?

Check this out... You learn to love one another from God,
I learn to love myself and one another from my interactions and experiences... Perhaps God is not important to the general humans. Perhaps he is only important to people like u. What sort of God is that. One that is needed by some of his creations and not needed by others , yet they achieve the same goal in life with or without him.
Re: Why Should I Believe In God If There Is No Evidence For His Existence? by scarred9jan(m): 3:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
plaetton:

Lol.
Contradictions galore.

I have read from two Christians today alone.
One posted that God is unknowable, the other said admitted there is no evidence for god ( even though he believes in god's existence.)

If you are able to REASON ( without any mathematical underpinnings) that god exists,
Now be honest to yourself , and tell us if that is not the same as saying ( what Nairaland Toothfairians have always insinuated) that god is a MENTAL Creation, forged in the human mind ?

Of course, god is a mental creation. That's is the reason why there are many denominations even within christiandom. Olumba Olumba (brotherhood of the cross and star) have their own notion of god, redeemers have their own, even Davidians (waco, texas) had theirs. Definitely god cannot be talking different ish to different folks. I sometimes hear voices talking to me, but I KNOW is all in my mind and I don't ascribe any god to it.

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Believe In God If There Is No Evidence For His Existence? by scarred9jan(m): 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
urahara:

Joshua base don't mind him. He seems to have confused evidence with seeing and believing. We know that electromagnetic waves exist even if we can't see them because we have evidence. We know that evolution is a fact because we have massive evidence. We know that matter consists of atoms even though we can't see the atoms because we have evidence and we know that the earth and the stars are billions of years old and not 6000 years as some idiotic book called the bible says it is because we have a lot of massive evidence.

The bible is supposed to be 100% foolproof. A rational mind should know that once there are holes in a story one should take things with a degree of skepticism.
Re: Why Should I Believe In God If There Is No Evidence For His Existence? by dalaman: 3:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
winner01:

Just tell your imaginary God to block his account once and for all since his presence here is making you mad. How do you know he hasn't told his immediate family members? I have seen you condemn Muslims and mock their God. Please hurry up and tell your Muslim neighbors, colleagues and friends all the trash you write about Islam on nairaland. Only then will we take you seriously.
Re: Why Should I Believe In God If There Is No Evidence For His Existence? by scarred9jan(m): 3:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
Richirich713:

Yet u keep repeating the problem of evil nd suffering questions.

I love other like I love myself and am an atheist, so what's so special about that?
Re: Why Should I Believe In God If There Is No Evidence For His Existence? by lekkipapa(m): 5:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
if u were truly ones a believer den u never read ur bible or if u read it u neva undastood it,only wen u believe is only wen u receive being a christain ones jadeus u wld ve seen ur pastor performing miracle so hw did he do it u shld fink abt it
Re: Why Should I Believe In God If There Is No Evidence For His Existence? by lekkipapa(m): 5:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
if u were truly ones a believer den u never read ur bible or if u read it u neva undastood it,only wen u believe is only wen u receive being a christain ones jadeus u wld ve seen ur pastor performing miracle so hw did he do it u shld fink abt it wz he using charm
Re: Why Should I Believe In God If There Is No Evidence For His Existence? by Image123(m): 6:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
frank317:

if you like call it blind faith, if you like call it living faith, faith is needed here because Christians do not need to SEE before believing. So why can't everyone see the so called supernatural, extraordinary miracle so that they can all believe? Why must I believe first (bind/living faith) before i see miracle?
That's why it is FAITH duh, believing is seeing. It's like asking why Water must be made of hydrogen and oxygen molecules or why numbers must follow from units to tens to hundreds. Fact is, christianity is not just about your brains or science, it is supernatural, extraordinary and miraculous. When you expunge the supernatural, you're just deceiving yourself.

ok
Not just okay, wannabe atheist apologists should stop throwing in fallacies and ignorant assumptions.

Read his question again, this time, carefully and answer accordingly.
After reading carefully again, it is apt to restate that the OP was baseless and unfounded yet again in his accusations and conclusions. No where does the Bible state that God did not know anything. There is no excusing God, rather we should see the obvious consequences and realities that follow.

did they Op say anything about what determines where one is born? Pls read the question again. Ok, Ask and it shall be given, seek and you shall find, knock and .... this is a quote from Koran right? So what did the bible say about providing if we ask? that we will suffer first?
You certainly didn't miss the OP drooling about Sweden, Denmark, Finland and about Nigeria was recently said to be the worst place to be born in. He swallowed that by faith, it didn't mix with faith in you and simply disappeared from your retention? A fair study of the Bible will NEVER arrive at such simplistic conclusion that God provides all needs if we just ask. Reading one verse or a couple verses out of thousands of verses to conclude is not a good study practice. Is that the way you study the law, or your books, or contract papers or whatever it is you've ever studied?

Ohh, Noah didnt take ay animal into the ark? Just hearing this for the first time. Pls what was in the ark for forty days and forty night.
Science talked about global flood that destroyed every human on earth except 8 people... ple i need the link to this info esap
Noah didn't carry any animal into the ark in the sense that he wasn't the one who had to organise or gather the animals, they came to him supernaturally. That's what i mean.
Gen 6:20 Of fowls after their kind, and of cattle after their kind, of every creeping thing of the earth after his kind, two of every sort shall come unto thee, to keep them alive.

Read me well, i didn't say that science talked about Noah's flood. Noah's flood didn't happen many millions of years ago. The OP doubted the possibility of global floods, i simply told him to ask geologists about such possibility.

this is not a prove of God.
Do you believe in an islamic terrorist when they say Allah had instructed them to kill all infidel? or, does when my grandfather say Amadioha provided food for him and his family mean that Amadioha is a proof of God?

i do not intend to prove God to you, that is your cup of gutter water. The OP asked "Why do you actually believe in God? is it because you genuinely believe that God exists". That is the statement i replied to.

Will you be happier if you trek from Lagos to abuja rather enter flight? So if you think science has not helped the world... what has your God done for the world? what exactly is his function as our creator?
The ignorant and fallacious claim that believing in Jehovah God and His Christ, we would not be able to do research on things that we don't understand like HIV, homosexuality, small pox etc and try to come to reasonable conclusions is what i countered. Belief in God does not stop true science and knowledge. It only applies some regulations. Atheism isn't science BTW, many of the best scientists ever till date are theists.
Also, fact remains that science has not given us more peace or happiness or forgiveness or love or hope or joy. You would not believe me if i told you God's functions, but i will tell you two as i am magnanimous. One, God created you, two, God will take you to heaven or hell after this life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Something You Need To Know About the evil of Witchcraft, Magic And Sorcery / This Is What To Do To Be Born Again / Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.