Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,397 members, 7,819,414 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Please Help Broadcast. FG Is Owing My Family A House. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Help Broadcast. FG Is Owing My Family A House. (1105 Views)

Omokri 'Opens' Bank Account For Amaechi, For Nigerians Owing Him To Pay / Imo's Owelle Is Owing My Mum 4months Salary And My Dad 21 Months / List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Broadcast. FG Is Owing My Family A House. by gezzyvinci(m): 7:25am On Nov 18, 2015
Dear Nairalanders.

Please help me broadcast till it gets to the relevant authorities...@Mbuhari and @TundeFashola.

Almost 20 years ago when I was still a kid. My dad procured a house from the Federal Housing Authority, the full amount was deducted from his salary to the tune of almost 800,000 naira as at 20years ago. My dad is late and uptil now....No house....No refund. My parents were shown what was supposed to be their house but an excuse that irreconcilable differences with the contractor caused the abandonment of the project...leaving stranded a lot of families.

I sent a tweet to our president and minister for housing. Pls help and retweet, broadcast till something happens..

my handle is @jcemmyu.

pls mods do the needful...help a brother...help a family get justice.

Re: Please Help Broadcast. FG Is Owing My Family A House. by tellwisdom: 7:28am On Nov 18, 2015
Sue them to the tune of 6billion angry
Re: Please Help Broadcast. FG Is Owing My Family A House. by gezzyvinci(m): 7:30am On Nov 18, 2015
tellwisdom:
Sue them to the tune of 6billion angry
my brother a lot of families are involved....some have died waiting for the houses....my dad is dead....a lot of meetings.....U travel to abj tday...tmrw owerri....its jus unfair
Re: Please Help Broadcast. FG Is Owing My Family A House. by Tunami(m): 7:34am On Nov 18, 2015
guy forget abt it dont just waste your time because u cant get it, or have you forgotten that you're in a zoo republic?.
Re: Please Help Broadcast. FG Is Owing My Family A House. by gezzyvinci(m): 7:36am On Nov 18, 2015
Tunami:
guy forget abt it dont just waste your time because u cant get it, or have you forgotten that you're in a zoo republic?.
tanx....ds is kinda my last push. Bfore his death....gratuities were owed and a lot more. Nigeria....I weep.
Re: Please Help Broadcast. FG Is Owing My Family A House. by pet4ril(f): 7:36am On Nov 18, 2015
Please if you don't have what it takes to fight for house/labd now, desist from this thing you are about involving your self...... May God enrich you to build your own house/home.........because we have heard of many assasinations concerning land/house.....so please forget about it.
Re: Please Help Broadcast. FG Is Owing My Family A House. by benedictnsi(m): 7:46am On Nov 18, 2015
Guy it's indeed a pity....... With the way things are going, I don't think you are ever gonna get dah house you seek...... Some people might have even eaten the money...
Re: Please Help Broadcast. FG Is Owing My Family A House. by Delafruita(m): 7:50am On Nov 18, 2015
gezzyvinci:

tanx....ds is kinda my last push. Bfore his death....gratuities were owed and a lot more. Nigeria....I weep.
so long as you have the proper documents,the major question will be "has the said housing estate been completed and commissioned?".if no,then you will have to wait till it's completed and allocation is done.but before then,you will need to ensure there are proper court documents stating who the beneficiary of his estate is.if the estate has been completed and allocation was done but your father was bypassed,it means some sharp practices took place.with your documents in hand,contact a good lawyer and take up the case and you can be rest assured,you will get the property.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Broadcast. FG Is Owing My Family A House. by CARLOSZ: 7:56am On Nov 18, 2015
[size=28pt]
This thing happened? shocked
In this country? shocked
And you're still holding on? shocked

You strong sha
[/size]

Posted By:
Bobby Carlos:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3070524_img20151113154001_jpeg1951868ff5bb6a44e07e675f73387a0d
Re: Please Help Broadcast. FG Is Owing My Family A House. by gezzyvinci(m): 7:59am On Nov 18, 2015
CARLOSZ:
grin
pls whts funny.
Re: Please Help Broadcast. FG Is Owing My Family A House. by CARLOSZ: 8:01am On Nov 18, 2015
Re: Please Help Broadcast. FG Is Owing My Family A House. by Sanuzi(m): 8:15am On Nov 18, 2015
REPORT THEM TO 1. UR CDA CHAIRMAN 2. NEAREST POLICE POST 3. YOUR LANDLORD 4. THE HEAD OF UR FAMILY 5. UR KING 6. UR PASTOR 7. 911 8. TO GOD
gezzyvinci:
Dear Nairalanders.

Please help me broadcast till it gets to the relevant authorities...@Mbuhari and @TundeFashola.

Almost 20 years ago when I was still a kid. My dad procured a house from the Federal Housing Authority, the full amount was deducted from his salary to the tune of almost 800,000 naira as at 20years ago. My dad is late and uptil now....No house....No refund. My parents were showed what was supposed to be their house but an excuse that irreconcilable differences with the contractor caused the abandoment of the project...leaving stranded a lot of families.

I sent a tweet to our president and minister for housing. Pls help and retweet, broadcast till something happens..

my handle is @jcemmyu.

pls mods do the needful...help a brother...help a family get justice.
Re: Please Help Broadcast. FG Is Owing My Family A House. by DaBullIT(m): 8:35am On Nov 18, 2015
God bless your hustle jare my person , FG owes you ,

but youself go dey find file from 199ty wetin ?? Na waa for you o
Re: Please Help Broadcast. FG Is Owing My Family A House. by gezzyvinci(m): 11:55am On Nov 18, 2015
Mods....is this not front page worthy?
Re: Please Help Broadcast. FG Is Owing My Family A House. by Jcemmyu: 11:44am On May 24, 2019
cc mynd
ishilove
lala

is this piece not front page worthy?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is On The Verge Of Exploding Says Former President Olusegun Obasanjo / MASSOB Leader, Uwazuruike Expelled For Allegedly Embezzling N100m / I Could Rather Die Than To Apologized- Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.