Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

MASSOB Leader, Uwazuruike Expelled For Allegedly Embezzling N100m - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Leader, Uwazuruike Expelled For Allegedly Embezzling N100m (1103 Views)

MASSOB Leader, Uwazurike, Storms Onitsha With Supporters. Photos / White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews / BIAFRA: IPOB, MASSOB Shut Down Markets, Uwazuruike Expelled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MASSOB Leader, Uwazuruike Expelled For Allegedly Embezzling N100m by lolaxavier(m): 9:39am On Dec 01, 2015

The Movement for the Actualization Of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) has expelled its leader, Chief Ralph Uwazuruike.

Uwazuruike was replaced by Uchenna Madu as the new leader.

The movement leader was expelled for allegedly embezzling over N100m.

The group in a statement warned Uwazuruike “to stop parading himself as MASSOB leader or using Ojukwu’s name to dupe Ndigbo or garner personal fame to pursue his political ambition.”

Members also indicted the sacked MASSOB leader of defrauding them through “the introduction of the Biafra international passport, a gross and dubious means through which he generated about N100 million for himself.”

“The over N40 million realized from the dedication of the Biafran war veterans home in Okwe, built by MASSOB members, was diverted to Uwazuruike’s personal purse,” the group alleged.

In the meantime, MASSOB has also named Ugwuoke Ibem Ugwuoke its new National Secretary.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/01/massob-leader-uwazuruike-expelled-for-allegedly-embezzling-n100m/
Re: MASSOB Leader, Uwazuruike Expelled For Allegedly Embezzling N100m by lolaxavier(m): 9:40am On Dec 01, 2015
Yeye pipu...
Re: MASSOB Leader, Uwazuruike Expelled For Allegedly Embezzling N100m by immortalcrown(m): 9:45am On Dec 01, 2015
What else is expected from a green snake in green grasses?
Re: MASSOB Leader, Uwazuruike Expelled For Allegedly Embezzling N100m by simpleseyi: 9:47am On Dec 01, 2015
Ibos and money. Take away money and there is no Ibo tribe again.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Leader, Uwazuruike Expelled For Allegedly Embezzling N100m by Davijunson: 9:50am On Dec 01, 2015
Biafra never start and Una don dey expel unaselves.... who is deceiving who? An Average Igbo Man cannot Co-habit with a fellow Igbo in peace yet they want a Nation of their Own..... Mtcheew.... Abeg, Make I hear Word.....Biafra ma Left Ball.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Leader, Uwazuruike Expelled For Allegedly Embezzling N100m by coolzeal(m): 9:52am On Dec 01, 2015
simpleseyi:
Ibos and money. Take away money and there is no Ibo tribe again.
OBJ, IBB, Abacha, Tinubu, Abdulsalami Abubakar etc.. All stole in billions of dollars. hypocrites.

4 Likes

Re: MASSOB Leader, Uwazuruike Expelled For Allegedly Embezzling N100m by funlord(m): 10:05am On Dec 01, 2015
grin
"BIASCAM"!
Re: MASSOB Leader, Uwazuruike Expelled For Allegedly Embezzling N100m by oghenetega100(f): 10:21am On Dec 01, 2015
grin I laugh in Urhobo, biafrans actually believe that just because you change the name of your nation the problems that come with leaders in Africa today will automatically dissappear. Una never start, man is inherently selfish whether Yoruba,Ibo,Hausa or wherever they may come from.

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MASSOB Leader, Uwazuruike Expelled For Allegedly Embezzling N100m by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 01, 2015
lmao
Aren't they ashamed??
Re: MASSOB Leader, Uwazuruike Expelled For Allegedly Embezzling N100m by ticking: 11:30am On Dec 01, 2015
oghenetega100:
grin I laugh in Urhobo, biafrans actually believe that just because you change the name of your nation the problems that come with leaders in Africa today will automatically dissappear. Una never start, man is inherently selfish whether Yoruba,Ibo,Hausa or wherever they may come from.

There is not a single country where stealing and corruption are not present. The problem with Nigeria is that massive thieves like OBJ, Abacha, Tinubu and Amaechi are idolized while just like in the USA, China and other places where corruption thrives less, Biafra has chosen to sanction thieves instantly.

This single act tells you that Biafra will be 100 times better than Nigeria and deep down inside you, you know that.

Viva Biafra!

4 Likes

Re: MASSOB Leader, Uwazuruike Expelled For Allegedly Embezzling N100m by dridowu: 12:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
Money dy 4 ds protesting business
Re: MASSOB Leader, Uwazuruike Expelled For Allegedly Embezzling N100m by lolaxavier(m): 6:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
coolzeal:
OBJ, IBB, Abacha, Tinubu, Abdulsalami Abubakar etc.. All stole in billions of dollars. hypocrites.

Evidence?
Re: MASSOB Leader, Uwazuruike Expelled For Allegedly Embezzling N100m by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
oghenetega100:

Exactly my point.. U re even Urhobo.. no wonder u reason like Me.. We have the same DNA running in our blood.

So sweety wats the name.. Were do u base ? grin
Re: MASSOB Leader, Uwazuruike Expelled For Allegedly Embezzling N100m by fratermathy(m): 10:42am On Dec 02, 2015
oghenetega100:

Omote, Well said.! Biafra isn't the solution. Biafra will only make the problem magnify because it will be concentrated at a smaller center!
Re: MASSOB Leader, Uwazuruike Expelled For Allegedly Embezzling N100m by persius555(m): 10:56am On Dec 02, 2015
I am afraid of the disaster of a race BIAFRA might become that is why i have refused to align with any major tribe in nigeria. Let all regions control their resources and let those who want to exit do so without blood spilling.

(1) (Reply)

Throwback: Late Emir Ado Bayero With General Yakubu Gowon In 1966 / Biafra! Biafra! Biafra! / Man On Suicide Mission Climbs Billboard In Ibadan, Threatens To Jump (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.