Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,149 members, 7,825,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome (34352 Views)

Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. / Nexthome Official Complaint Thread / Modern Office Renovation | Nexthome H52 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 12:36am On Dec 01, 2015
NextHome unveils "cutting-edge" uniform for 2016

A builder that is constantly evolving we are.

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 12:52am On Dec 01, 2015
We're not new to this! We always step up our game.

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 7:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
End of Day 10 | What was achieved.

1. Sandfilling now up to 60% completion.

2. Block production advances with additional 504 produced.

3. Boarding of fence columns ongoing.

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 9:54am On Dec 02, 2015
Fence So Straight

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 11:24am On Dec 02, 2015
Browne Mews by NextHome | 4 Unit of 4 Bed Terrace Houses

Client: Private
Designer/Architect/Builder: NextHome Builders
Project Location: Lekki Scheme II, Lagos
Delivery Method: General Contractor
Sector: Residential
Budget: N65,000,000 (1000m2 Land, Carcass, Fence, and Finishes)

Can you beat that?

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 12:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
We've done it before, We're going to do it again!

The Reserve by NextHome cost us N54m (land, fence, carcass, documentation and the finishes)

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 1:05pm On Dec 02, 2015
Happening Now!

1. Sand filling advancing to the 4th Apartment

2. Preparation of reinforcement for the DPC ongoing.

3. Fence column preparation ongoing. Marine board for shuttering.

4. Block production non-stop

5. NextHome dump truck and Van on standby for deliveries.

The best doesn't have to cost fortune!

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 02, 2015
brabus:

Can you beat that?

Are you going to build this?
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 1:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Are you going to build this?

Yes that's what we are building.
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by NL1960: 4:16pm On Dec 02, 2015
brabus:

Can you beat that?

Is this N65,000,000.00 the cost to build one(1) unit or the cost to build the four(4) units?.
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
NL1960:

Is this N65,000,000.00 the cost to build one(1) unit or the cost to build the four(4) units?.

65,000,000:00 is the cost to build all (4 unit). Just as we spent N54,000,000:00 to build The Reserve (3 Unit).
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 5:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
End of Day 11 | What was achieved

Just pictures.

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 5:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
End of Day 11 | More Pictures

The sand we used to sandfill and the block we produced.

1 Like

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 12:43am On Dec 03, 2015
14 days ago | A bare land

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 12:49am On Dec 03, 2015
11 days of non-stop activities | Here we are.

Over 4,000 sandcrete blocks, Fence raft and walls raised, Foundation raft completed, Sandfilling almost completed and more.

Good speed, Good progress, Wonderful budget! Happy Client, Happy Builder! No hungry relatives or interfering parties. No ammendment on site. All changes and ammendment were done on paper. No Land urchins. No stealing of materials because we can't steal from ourselves. No stories. No heartache.

First milestone of the Browne Mews is to be completed soon.

Remember, payment are made to NextHome based on milestones achieved. NextHome will not receive payment for milestones yet to be completed. It's part of the contract.

Can you beat that?

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 1:25am On Dec 03, 2015
Coming Soon! NextHome's First Master Planned Residential Community.

Country Living with City Convenience. A Place You Can't Resist.

Project to be Pre-Launched Mid 2016.
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by Nobody: 1:40am On Dec 03, 2015
brabus:
End of Day 11 | What was achieved

Just pictures.

Are the two vertical pipes going to come out of the howl in the foundation there?

Maybe a clearer picture of plumbing. Thanks.

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 1:48am On Dec 03, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Are the two vertical pipes going to come out of the howl in the foundation there?
Maybe a clearer picture of plumbing. Thanks.

Yes, they're coming out straight into the inspection chambers (precast in this case).

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by Chekitaut: 1:51am On Dec 03, 2015
No hear from you, Bros
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 2:02am On Dec 03, 2015
We lead, They follow. | Precast Inspection Chambers by NextHome

Call it packaging or anything you like. It has become our way of life. We are from the "New School" and tends to do things differently. In Olamide's voice "I do my things my way"

We are almost in the 22nd century. Which inspection chamber will you choose? It doesn't cost fortune. It only cost the ability of your builder to think-outside-the-box.

Precast or Traditional?

2 Likes

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 2:23am On Dec 03, 2015
New Equipment Coming!!!

A refurbished pumper from Mayco. The HR 30-40 from UES United States can pump 1 1/2" rock and will go over 250' vertical
and 1,200' horizontal. Discussions ongoing.

Now a quality build can also be cheap and fast.

1 Like

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by Nobody: 2:56am On Dec 03, 2015
brabus:
New Equipment Coming!!!

A refurbished pumper from Mayco. The HR 30-40 from UES United States can pump 1 1/2" rock and will go over 250' vertical
and 1,200' horizontal. Discussions ongoing.

Now a quality build can also be cheap and fast.

I wish you much success on the discussions.

This tool will change the game for the good.
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by Nobody: 2:59am On Dec 03, 2015
brabus:
We lead, They follow. | Precast Inspection Chambers by NextHome

Call it packaging or anything you like. It has become our way of life. We are from the "New School" and tends to do things differently. In Olamide's voice "I do my things my way"

We are almost in the 22nd century. Which inspection chamber will you choose? It doesn't cost fortune. It only cost the ability of your builder to think-outside-the-box.

Precast or Traditional?

This is what I intend to use. I think Spyder880 is using it in his existing house.

1 Like

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 3:03am On Dec 03, 2015
Don't mind that old man (spyder880). He's always good at innovations.

Demistifying construction myths since 1808 - na spyder880 be dat.

EgunMogaji:

This is what I intend to use. I think Spyder880 is using it in his existing house.
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 2:30am On Dec 04, 2015
Day 12

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by BrabusNG: 3:20pm On Dec 04, 2015
Sand filling done. Surface treatment ongoing.

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by BrabusNG: 6:43pm On Dec 04, 2015
Browne Mews by NextHome | Day 13

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 04, 2015
The pillars are an effing work of art shocked

Bravo.

I need to show this to my concrete guy angry
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by BrabusNG: 9:44pm On Dec 04, 2015
EgunMogaji:
The pillars are an effing work of art shocked

Bravo.

I need to show this to my concrete guy angry

Get a marine plywood and do a slurry concrete mix if you can't vibrate the columns. It can be better though.

1 Like

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 11:30am On Dec 05, 2015
Happening Now

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 6:04pm On Dec 05, 2015
Browne Mews by NextHome | Day 14

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction / Cost Of Building Twins Flat Of 3 Bedrooms In Ibadan / Urgent Sale: 1 &Half Plot @ Treasure Park Est8 Ph 2 (CITY OF DAVID), Shimawa #6M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.