Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome (34292 Views)

Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. / Nexthome Official Complaint Thread / Modern Office Renovation | Nexthome H52 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by OnetimeOnly: 7:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
brabus:
Put a face to your allegation and watch me floor you trolls.

This is not a boxing match.

Maybe you are used to using physical means to settle professional issues. I am not.

Potential clients, remember this. Because when you have a professional disagreement with this guy, this is the treatment you are likely to get.

4 Likes

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 7:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
@Onetimeonly,

Of course, any fool can write anything on a faceless forum. Bring it up in black and white. We will get you served.

1 Like

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by OnetimeOnly: 7:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
brabus:
@Onetimeonly,

Of course, any fool can write anything on a faceless forum. Bring it up in black and white. We will get you served.

Guy don't threaten anyone here.

I asked questions about your reputation that have been documented severally on this forum.

I asked people to consider all these issues

Reply these or not, don't engage on cheap macho theatrics.

You know you will loose severely in court.why not use all your disgruntled clients while you are at it.

4 Likes

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by OnetimeOnly: 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
brabus:
@Onetimeonly,

Guy don't threaten anyone here.

I asked questions about your reputation that have been documented severally on this forum.

I asked people to consider all these issues

Reply these or not, don't engage on cheap macho theatrics.

You know you will loose severely in court.why not sue all your disgruntled clients while you are at it?

2 Likes

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 7:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
End of Day 17

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 8:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
Browne Mews by NextHome | Day 17

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by OnetimeOnly: 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
brabus:
End of Day 17

Did he address the issues? No

Just threaten and continue posting pics.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 9:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
Browne Mews First Milestone | Deliverables

1. Site Preparation (Clearing, Grubbing, Etc)
2. Setting out (materials and labour inclusive)
3. Excavation and Blinding (material and labour)
4. Ground beam (raft) reinforcement work
5. Ground beam shuttering/braces
6. Plumbing sleeves (material and labour)
7. Pouring of the concrete for the ground beam (raft) - (material and labour)
8. Sandfilling (material and labour)
9. Surface treatment (leveling, compacting, installation of DPM, and blinding
10. DPC reinforcement (material and labour)
11. Rough-in pipe works (material and labour)
12. Boarding of vertical sides of raft foundation.
13. Pouring of the Ground Floor Slab / DPC (material and labour)
14. 96m2 (3 board) fence raft with columns at every 3m interval (material and labour)
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 9:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
Browne Mews First Milestone | Material Breakdown

Reinforcement

16mm - 4 tons
12mm - 4 tons
10mm - 3 tons
Binding wires - 4 bundles

Aggregates & Earth Fills

Granite - 4 loads of 30 tons
Sharp sand - 8 loads of NextHome dump truck
Filling sand - 19 loads of NextHome dump truck

Cement

Blinding (Raft/Fence) - 51 bags
Ground beams - 208 bags
Fence Raft - 55 bags
Fence block work / columns - 22 bags
DPC - 166 bags

Miscellaneous

Nails - 5 bags
Planks - 150 pcs of 1 * 12 * 12
Wood - 200 pcs of 2 * 3 * 12
Lots of plumbing pipes for sleeves and rough-in pipe work
1 bundle 25mm dignity pipe.
6 sheets of marine boards

Site Support

1500 litres water tank
1 bundle of 1" hose for wetting of blocks and other purposes
Shovels, Spades and Headpans (lots)
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by kino47: 11:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
Dude try and defend yourself on this matter it's sad this is happening, me as a person am tired of listening to clients complaint about you.

All this pictures you're posting will get you no where because you will be blacklisted sooner than you think I noticed you know how to argue a lot but my dear brother remember you have a family secondly property/land bout Ends with a very nasty effect if you know what I mean I pray you don't mess with the wrong guy all they need is your Facebook profile and that of your LUV ones and the rest is history it does not cost much.
Apologise to the dude he is your client whether he was wrong or not still apologize you don't need all this am telling you, I checked your topics and for every topic this is what I get complaint.
A word is enough for the ........... Complete it no make them follow u this man

2 Likes

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by olawale100: 9:12am On Dec 09, 2015
My Honest advice for Brabus, try and inculcate / imbibe traits of interpersonal skills.

Sometimes, you may be right, you don't have to claim your rights every time. In this type of business,
referrals will take you far. That means you will not have to expend effort on marketing your business,
your work and antecedents will precede and hopefully make way for you.

Try and make peace with all men, most especially people that you have serviced before. They have trusted you
and given you jobs.

When there is disagreement, try and resolve to logical ends. A lot of assumptions goes into building. For most clients,
it may be their first experience, let there be clarity and try to very specific in all your deliveries.

@Maverrick, the picture about the block work not aligning with the foundation is not really out of place.

Form work for ground beams shift during casting. This can cause the slab not to be properly square.
But the block work must be squared. Usually, the foundation is not plastered so you don't have to incur
so much for plastering.

1 Like

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by Qc1(m): 10:00am On Dec 09, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Take it easy on this dude please na, reach out to one another and deal with this in a better way . . . . . except there is more to what we dont know, he has agreed to making mistakes in the past and moved from them while he learnt to be a better person and business man . . . . . dont choke his means of livelihood i beg you, sir.

@ Fhemmmy

Are you serious? I mean.... like seriously? why not put yourself in the client position?

1 Like

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by mavverick: 10:05am On Dec 09, 2015
Well I don't think I need to say much, the actions of the man speaks for itself. If its a threatening match, trust me he has met his match. Like I said before, there is no need for me to threaten, I have my ways of dealing with things, and I do not brag.

I am still waiting for an email to be sent today with the drawings. I do notice that strong rough hand is what yields results with Brabus / Nexthome / Bosun Davies , and I will not hesitate to leverage that option when the time comes.
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by Qc1(m): 10:30am On Dec 09, 2015
OnetimeOnly:

Is Brabus/Nexthome the luckiest scammer on Nairaland Building Section?

I have observed the building/ property section from a distance and not made many comments. And the activities of Brabus /Nexthome have given me cause to worry. I think he is both the most skillfull marketer and disreputable builder on this forum at the same time.

My observations

1.He is not a professional builder.

Honestly, this is the weakest argument against Brabus. You don't have to be 'a professional', but you can be professional.
Brabus is not a building professional,but pretends to be one. He may be knowledgeable about how to put up a building (this does not preclude him from the industry but at least be professional to clients )

2.Poor/shoddy job quality,allegations of fraud and theft

Incorrect quantity or materials supplied,
Columns not aligning,cement bags in concrete mix, missing iron rods from site,using regular wood when marine was paid for ,counterfeit drawings, sub-contractors and suppliers not paid.... what the.... (na only you?)

3.All is good until money starts changing hands.
Excellent client relationship until money issues are concerned. Then the name calling and advice giving from a distance starts. I am yet to see a full spectrum of jobs done from start to finish for Nairalanders without complaint (i stand to be corrected on this. Pls really!)

4.Pasting photos like educational materials , meanwhile marketing himself(which is not bad)

Remember the ile-oluji projects. Pasting photos of work not done by him until the client came out screaming!

5.Photo Essays.
Each project is a photo opportunity to draw in the next client ,while not fulfilling full obligations.

6. Brabus is NEVER wrong
No matter what, never accept responsibility for actions on your project site. This is Brabus/nexthome's way. It is always the client that did something wrong. Calling clients who paid you money names, after they air greviances

7.Master of deflection
Changing topic in the middle of a thread, once serious allegations are made with new pictures or glossy future project and real estate seminars. And aligning with established builders to cover up

8.Cracking jokes after serious allegations are made about work done . This is after people have cried out their hearts and serious grievances on this forum

Clients beware

P.S. I am a professional architect who has never and would never work or had any interaction with Brabus/ Nexthome.

Maverick efforts to alert people of his work reputation should not be shut down.
Anybody on this forum who is swayed by his advertising should also be aware of his reputation beforehand. Several of his clients were aware of his reputation and still went into business with him. We should stop this " don't spoil his livelihood" argument. If people allege and show evidence of shoddy jobs and fraud from their livelihood why should they not sound the alarm to others.

The beautiful thing is people will see all this information about Brabus/ Nexthome and enter the trap. Why? Is it because he is the luckiest scammer on Nairaland Building Section?

^^^

May God bless you sir! ..You said it all !

1 Like

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by richardquest: 10:35am On Dec 09, 2015
He who has ears let him hear, a very stubborn born boy you are, you are still a boy to some of us in this industry anyways all has been said and i will still tell you. did i also hear you say "put a face to his allegation and you will floor your trolls" cheesy you have really lost it cheesy,

Go and apologize and stop all this your meet me in my office syndrome and your childish parables where is the office sef (ikota shgopping mall abi na weytin dem dey call am) if i have started the way you have with the kind of clients i deal with my brother you will either be dead or in one jail in burkina faso without a trace.they will put in a truck with your lip sealed to burkina faso without a trace.

Some of us hear actually cant just advertise our projects due to the caliber of people that own them/they need there privacy BUT we still come down to nairaland to see whats up do yourself a favor complete a project and lets us all see without a complaint, i don't mean just complaint on the project ongoing but another aggrieved client popping into your ongoing project complaining about his foundation you used 6 inch block for or staircase gone bad or you encroaching another mans land with soak away bla bla bla its disgusting my brother to your brand and personality that's if you still have one left to me.

Spyder,segcymoore and lafolabi i have not seen one person complain, infact spyder is so humble i dont know how to qualify him segcymor have called him severally on phone to get materials also a very matured guy, lafolabi we whatsapp regularly he even gave me one of his welders this are guys i met on this forum but i have never picked my phone to look for your number because if i have issues with you i will not take it to nairaland trust me (13yrs august next yr in construction as an independent engineer-certified) i will forfeit my professional fee and get your profile and my client will take care of you in his own way, SINCERELY this men are not just ordinary so you really need to be grown.

Because your utterances and attitude has shown you are still an infant wey just start to dey see small small money but with the right attitude you will grow beyond your imagination.swallow that irritating pride of yours and do what is right. i even see say you get one bobbyzua as wife sef with 2kids (Oyindamola) she no bad sha i look am well i go manage am

2 Likes

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by mavverick: 10:37am On Dec 09, 2015
I am glad this is getting the traction it deserves.
Watch out for an article on Castles / Guardian property section soon. That is all I will say...

Oga OnetimeOnly has said it all.

I can authoritatively say that NOBODY will put me down when it comes to Brabus...
Full of energy as ever.

As we have lion of Ubima, we have lion of Isale Eko... lol

2 Likes

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by silibaba: 10:58am On Dec 09, 2015
Qc1:

^^^

May God bless you sir! ..You said it all !

SURE
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by mavverick: 11:45am On Dec 09, 2015
Qc1:

@ Fhemmmy

Are you serious? I mean.... like seriously? why not put yourself in the client position?

I don't know what is wrong with Brabus / Bosun Davies / Next home again, I just got an email from him. What we paid 250k for was full architectural drawings, to my horror what I got from him just now is a DOOR SCHEDULE. Is it door that i want to eat ?

I mean is this guy ok in the head ??

@Fhemmmy, when I talk now you will say that he's being attacked....

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by kino47: 11:56am On Dec 09, 2015
mavverick:

I don't know what is wrong with Brabus / Bosun Davies / Next home again, I just got an email from him. What we paid 250k for was full architectural drawings, to my horror what I got from him just now is a DOOR SCHEDULE. Is it door that i want to eat ?
I think this boys problem is he can’t help himself always fighting

2 Likes

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by Fhemmmy: 12:42pm On Dec 09, 2015
Qc1:

@ Fhemmmy

@Qc1..... tell me of how the fighting and exchange of words will solve any issue? Please read all I said about the 2 and my suggestion to the accused before we just assume I am not putting myself if his shoes.....
Have I not implore the accused to look into getting another copy for the accuser? So tell me where it seem I am in support of the accused, sir/ma

1 Like

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by Fhemmmy: 12:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
mavverick:

Chairman, I am sorry to hear you were only given door schedule...... chairman Brabus, is that all you would send or is that just to wet his appetite because I don't think anyone would pay quarter of a million for just door schedule... please rectify this and do the needful, your name in business is what u need to worry about, sir.
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by Qc1(m): 12:56pm On Dec 09, 2015
Fhemmmy:

@Qc1..... tell me of how the fighting and exchange of words will solve any issue? Please read all I said about the 2 and my suggestion to the accused before we just assume I am not putting myself if his shoes.....
Have I not implore the accused to look into getting another copy for the accuser? So tell me where it seem I am in support of the accused, sir/ma

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't insinuating that you were supporting anyone however,we all have blood running down our vain. It's hurt to loose your hard earned cash without showing sentiments, in this case if I were you (and I'm referring to your reputation on this forum) I will stay out of the allegations. How many time do we have to defend the same individual on fraud allegations? Is he the only one here? You were among those that warned me not to be his victim 2 years ago and I didn't listen...well I got what I deserved!

Must we always shut out allegations? What about the future clients, don't they deserved to be warned just like you warned me?

2 Likes

Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by Fhemmmy: 1:08pm On Dec 09, 2015
Qc1:

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't insinuating that you were supporting anyone however,we all have blood running down our vain. It's hurt to loose your hard earned cash without showing sentiments, in this case if I were you (and I'm referring to your reputation on this forum) I will stay out of the allegations. How many time do we have to defend the same individual on fraud allegations? Is he the only one here? You were among these that warned me not to be his victim 2 years ago and I didn't listen...well I got what I deserved!

Must we always shut out allegations? What about the future clients, don't they deserved to be warned just like you warned me?

With humility, sir I concur..... Thanks for your word of wisdom .
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by Qc1(m): 1:14pm On Dec 09, 2015
Fhemmmy:

With humility, sir I concur..... Thanks for your word of wisdom .

It is well. We can only do what we can but sometimes....ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

off topic,

I need to ship my Range Rover SC to Naija, can you help?

Thanks.
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 1:16pm On Dec 09, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Chairman, I am sorry to hear you were only given door schedule...... chairman Brabus, is that all you would send or is that just to wet his appetite because I don't think anyone would pay quarter of a million for just door schedule... please rectify this and do the needful, your name in business is what u need to worry about, sir.

The door schedule was sent in error. I've actually forwarded the full set of drawing in zip format.
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by mavverick: 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2015
brabus:

The door schedule was sent in error. I've actually forwarded the full set of drawing in zip format.

I did a virus scan on the attachment, came back ok. I checked the contents, I can see its missing the 3D diagram. Are you telling me that you deliberately left that out ??
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2015
mavverick:

I did a virus scan on the attachment, came back ok. I checked the contents, I can see its missing the 3D diagram. Are you telling me that you deliberately left that out ??

3D is not included in the discussion.
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by Fhemmmy: 2:40pm On Dec 09, 2015
Qc1:

It is well. We can only do what we can but sometimes....ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

off topic,

I need to ship my Range Rover SC to Naija, can you help?

Thanks.

Always at your service, sir . . .Please send me a mail or call and we make it happen.
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by mavverick: 3:33pm On Dec 09, 2015
brabus:

3D is not included in the discussion.

Why would 3D not be included, its part of the package that was agreed. I mean why pay 250k and you are here saying 3D is not part of it.
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 4:09pm On Dec 09, 2015
mavverick:

Why would 3D not be included, its part of the package that was agreed. I mean why pay 250k and you are here saying 3D is not part of it.

9th April you paid N140,000 for the architectural drawings of 4 unit of 4 bedroom terrace duplexes which was done by us. Do you have any information or records on what extra N110k was paid for?

No discussion on 3D
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 4:19pm On Dec 09, 2015
Browne Mews by NextHome | 2nd Milestone Starts Now.
Re: Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome by brabus(m): 5:37pm On Dec 09, 2015
Day 18 | No activity on site.

Curing in process.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Where To Buy Cheap Property Or Land In Nigeria? / What Is The Estimated Cost for DECKING 2 Bedroom Duplex / Three-storey Building Collapses In Umuahia (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.