Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do, No Matter How Much You Love Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do, No Matter How Much You Love Him (4743 Views)

Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out / I Love Him But He's A Barber / Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do, No Matter How Much You Love Him by 36posts: 8:25am On Nov 18, 2015
Things your man should never make you do – You might think that you love your man so much, you’d do absolutely anything for him, but then again, there are also some things a man simply should never ask a woman to do for him.

Being in a relationship doesn’t mean that you have to give up the right to be an individual, with a mind of your own, so find out where the line has to be drawn and read these ten things no man should ever ask a girl to do:

By Beautyandtips.com

10. Force you to stay when you really want to leave

[img]http://i1.wp.com/36posts.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Couple-in-bed2.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=625%2C319[/img]

If you are really unhappy in a relationship, then you should end it. Don’t let a man force to you to stay, just because he doesn’t want it to end and, don’t let him make you stay through emotional blackmail either.

9. Have an abortion

[img]http://i2.wp.com/36posts.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/AbortClinicAN_468x312.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=468%2C312[/img]

Things happen and, if an unexpected pregnancy occurs, then the man must step up to the mark and take his responsibilities seriously.

He should never, under any circumstances, tell the woman to have an abortion. That is a very emotional decision that only the woman can make and then the man should be there to support her, whatever she decides.

8. Be more of a girl
[img]http://i1.wp.com/36posts.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Burberry12_V_6mar12_pr_b.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=864%2C455[/img]

Yes, some guys do still think that girls should know their place! Well, don’t stand for it.

If you are not the pretty pink, candy floss, stay at home type, then don’t be.

Get out there and do the things that you want to do, even if he does think that they are not ‘girly’ enough pastimes.

Continue

http://36posts.com/2015/11/ladies-here-are-things-your-man-should-never-make-you-do-no-matter-how-much-you-love-him-must-read/
Re: Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do, No Matter How Much You Love Him by 36posts: 8:29am On Nov 18, 2015
wink
Re: Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do, No Matter How Much You Love Him by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 18, 2015
YEAS! It ain't never gonna happen.

I sometimes wonder how some girls continue to date a guy that has told them to go have an abortion. That would turn me off in an instant. It shows a lack of commitment & selfishness.

2 Likes

Re: Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do, No Matter How Much You Love Him by misspicy(f): 8:50am On Nov 18, 2015
have anal sex cheesy

1 Like

Re: Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do, No Matter How Much You Love Him by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I sometimes wonder how some girls continue to date a guy that has told them to go have an abortion. That would turn me off in an instant. It shows a lack of commitment & selfishness.

Re: Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do, No Matter How Much You Love Him by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 18, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Lol, yes I say so! tongue

You bone it to own it, Butch grin She ain't got time for games
Re: Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do, No Matter How Much You Love Him by vizkiz: 9:16am On Nov 18, 2015
misspicy:
have anal sex cheesy

if I remember correctly, we did that more than once undecided
Re: Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do, No Matter How Much You Love Him by misspicy(f): 9:20am On Nov 18, 2015
vizkiz:

in your former life abi cheesy

1 Like

Re: Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do, No Matter How Much You Love Him by 36posts: 9:24am On Nov 18, 2015
sMH
Re: Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do, No Matter How Much You Love Him by vizkiz: 9:25am On Nov 18, 2015
misspicy:

in your former life abi cheesy

you want to be forming for nairalanders abi? Don't worry sheybe you will come to my house tomorrow undecided
Re: Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do, No Matter How Much You Love Him by misspicy(f): 9:33am On Nov 18, 2015
vizkiz:

you want to be forming for nairalanders abi? Don't worry sheybe you will come to my house tomorrow undecided
mtchwwwe undecided
Re: Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do, No Matter How Much You Love Him by pet4ril(f): 9:33am On Nov 18, 2015
vizkiz:

op you can lie ooo
Re: Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do, No Matter How Much You Love Him by vizkiz: 9:38am On Nov 18, 2015
misspicy:
mtchwwwe undecided

tongue
Re: Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do, No Matter How Much You Love Him by vizkiz: 9:41am On Nov 18, 2015
pet4ril:
op you can lie ooo

undecided I don't tell lies on Wednesdays
Re: Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do, No Matter How Much You Love Him by pet4ril(f): 9:44am On Nov 18, 2015
vizkiz:

undecided I don't tell lies on Wednesdays
tongue
Re: Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do, No Matter How Much You Love Him by Mznaett: 9:59am On Nov 18, 2015
Hmmm..Misspicy,,who art thou?shocked

Cuz U just typed what I had in mind lol
Re: Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do, No Matter How Much You Love Him by 36posts: 10:07am On Nov 18, 2015
What's going on
Re: Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do, No Matter How Much You Love Him by misspicy(f): 10:08am On Nov 18, 2015
Mznaett:
Hmmm..Misspicy,,who art thou?shocked
Cuz U just typed what I had in mind lol
am ur twin sis remember grin
its funny how two different people think alike right cheesy
Re: Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do, No Matter How Much You Love Him by Rajjah(f): 10:43am On Nov 18, 2015
vizkiz:

loooooool
Re: Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do, No Matter How Much You Love Him by 36pists: 10:44am On Nov 18, 2015
tongue
Re: Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do, No Matter How Much You Love Him by Mznaett: 10:49am On Nov 18, 2015
misspicy:
am ur twin sis remember grin
its funny how two different people think alike right cheesy
Oh my! I almost forgot we're hahahahaha
Well,,I think it's high time I started questioning mum lolwink
Re: Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do, No Matter How Much You Love Him by CallmeKola(m): 10:52am On Nov 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

You're very eloquent and outspoken.
Re: Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do, No Matter How Much You Love Him by misspicy(f): 10:52am On Nov 18, 2015
Mznaett:

Oh my! I almost forgot we're hahahahaha
Well,,I think it's high time I started questioning mum lolwink
mum? it has nothing to do with her...thats just how God works....in wonders cheesy
Re: Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do, No Matter How Much You Love Him by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 18, 2015
CallmeKola:

You're very eloquent and outspoken.

Oh why, thank you smiley
Re: Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do, No Matter How Much You Love Him by Mznaett: 11:01am On Nov 18, 2015
misspicy:

mum? it has nothing to do with her...thats just how God works....in wonders cheesy

I seegrin but don't you sometimes think "His ways of working" is just too awesome? Like in this case?
Re: Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do, No Matter How Much You Love Him by misspicy(f): 11:04am On Nov 18, 2015
Mznaett:

I seegrin but don't you sometimes think "His ways of working" is just too awesome? Like in this case?
oh God's ways are always awesome inshort extra ordinary.......

are you ibo?
Re: Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do, No Matter How Much You Love Him by Mznaett: 11:36am On Nov 18, 2015
misspicy:
oh God's ways are always awesome inshort extra ordinary.......
are you ibo?
Oh yea! No word can best describe how He works
I'm not dearie...
I'm an AkwaIbomitegrin
Re: Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do, No Matter How Much You Love Him by misspicy(f): 11:39am On Nov 18, 2015
Mznaett:

Oh yea! No word can best describe how He works
I'm not dearie...
I'm an AkwaIbomitegrin
grin we are not even remotely related....
wait akwaIbomites are known to be pretty and good cooks....i guess u are too cheesy
Re: Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do, No Matter How Much You Love Him by Mznaett: 11:55am On Nov 18, 2015
misspicy:

grin we are not even remotely related....

wait akwaIbomites are known to be pretty and good cooks....i guess u are too cheesy

Hahahah

Psychologically nkor?wink

#Using my mother's tonque

Yea! U're veliveli collect: My people are pretty and also good cooks. Well,,about me?? Ion know o but I can cook for myself nasad
Re: Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do, No Matter How Much You Love Him by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
lasisi
Re: Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do, No Matter How Much You Love Him by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
RELATIONSHIP don suffer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blow A Kiss To Someone You Admire / Do Old People Have Sex? When does Sexual Crave cease? / How To Get A Cute Lady To Fooork You fast!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.