Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,434 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

A Short True Life Story: Mr. Tosin And Paternity Palava - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Short True Life Story: Mr. Tosin And Paternity Palava (3587 Views)

Court Dissolves Marriage As DNA Reveals Child’s Paternity / Paternity Dispute: Two Men Battle Ownership Of 5-Month Baby In Warri / Two Families Battle Over Paternity Of Girl, 16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Short True Life Story: Mr. Tosin And Paternity Palava by itstpia8: 5:50am On Nov 19, 2015
well, overseas that kind of error wouldn't be taken lightly. There are too many people who want your job.

the issue about nurses arose because that particular poster made a semi literate comment about her nurse sister knowing a baby's paternity, and you ran in to support the half baked reasoning.

Your gf issue was referenced as another instance of tall tales of doubtful authenticity, that's all.

1 Like

Re: A Short True Life Story: Mr. Tosin And Paternity Palava by Nobody: 6:02am On Nov 19, 2015
itstpia8:
well, overseas that kind of error wouldn't be taken lightly.

the issue about nurses arose because that particular poster made a semi literate comment about her nurse sister knowing a baby's paternity, and you ran in to support the half baked reasoning.

Your gf issue was referenced as another instance of tall tales of doubtful authenticity, that's all.

Really i don't think it's that of a big deal, If i made a comment that was half-baked, it's simple enough to just point out the flaws in my statement and I will update my reasoning and decide to either accept what you wrote or not, and that's it, after all that's what we do that in the Programming section, (dude/sis) this is Nairaland so i understand the doubtful authenticity part which am not bothered about but that part is real, anyway sha maybe i should just apologize for being wrong in my statement or supporting with my half-based reasoning, i only reason well within the confines of IT.
Re: A Short True Life Story: Mr. Tosin And Paternity Palava by Nobody: 6:13am On Nov 19, 2015
well, overseas that kind of error wouldn't be taken lightly. There are too many people who want your job.

Actually i disagree during that time, it was the Bank policy to send opening letter to new customers because they were doing the whole KYC (Know Your Customer) she stated her address for the accounts (it was a SKS Smart Kids Savers Account), ideally customer can specify not to receive the letter and i don't think i should be held responsible for someone's deceptiveness. She didn't make any request not to send letters to her address and I in my infinite wisdom and being naive didn't think I had to worry about deceptive customers wink

I was totally not at fault
Re: A Short True Life Story: Mr. Tosin And Paternity Palava by itstpia8: 6:20am On Nov 19, 2015
pcguru1:

Actually i disagree during that time, it was the Bank policy to send opening letter to new customers because they were doing the whole KYC (Know Your Customer) she stated her address for the accounts (it was a SKS Smart Kids Savers Account), ideally customer can specify not to receive the letter and i don't think i should be held responsible for someone's deceptiveness. She didn't make any request not to send letters to her address and I in my infinite wisdom and being naive didn't think I had to worry about deceptive customers wink

I was totally not at fault

well, in some countries, your explanation would need to be backed up by a lawyer.

just saying.

even if you're not at fault.

the whys and wherefores of people's personal lives are not really judged by pseudo- Judeo-Christian standards, but by utilitarian ones which recognize individual preferences are not universal.
Re: A Short True Life Story: Mr. Tosin And Paternity Palava by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 19, 2015
itstpia8:

well, in some countries, your explanation would need to be backed up by a lawyer.

just saying.

even if you're not at fault.

"The Law is an A55" but true i get your point, i can still be liable for emotional damages and negligence
Re: A Short True Life Story: Mr. Tosin And Paternity Palava by itstpia8: 6:24am On Nov 19, 2015
well, like you said, it was all her fault so you shouldn't still be bothered by the events if they actually happened.
Re: A Short True Life Story: Mr. Tosin And Paternity Palava by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 19, 2015
not bothered at all, my role ended in it the moment karma used me as its agent. if not for this topic it would have been another orphaned memory
Re: A Short True Life Story: Mr. Tosin And Paternity Palava by itstpia99: 6:54am On Nov 19, 2015
Well, karma is a funny concept but it's supposed to not discriminate, not so?

Or does it discriminate?

I think yin and yang might be less complicated to understand than karma although I could be wrong.

are you an orphan btw?

you sound so gloomy and seem to have a depressed outlook.

check this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/2747285/usher-new-year-2016
Re: A Short True Life Story: Mr. Tosin And Paternity Palava by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 19, 2015
itstpia99:
Well, karma is a funny concept but it's supposed to not discriminate, not so?

Or does it discriminate?

I think yin and yang might be less complicated to understand than karma although I could be wrong.

I don't know if karma discriminates hell I don't truly know if anything like karma sef really exists because some people do get away with things. Maybe it was just some series of unfortunate events.
Re: A Short True Life Story: Mr. Tosin And Paternity Palava by itstpia99: 7:17am On Nov 19, 2015
pcguru1:

I don't know if karma discriminates hell I don't truly know if anything like karma sef really exists because some people do get away with things. Maybe it was just some series of unfortunate events.

if people get away with things then how do you explain karma? it's not supposed to work like that.

I'm more comfortable with the Christian viewpoint which says the wheels of God grind slowly but they grind exceedingly small.
Re: A Short True Life Story: Mr. Tosin And Paternity Palava by jashar(f): 8:13am On Nov 19, 2015
kingbee109:

Maybe you are right, but if you see me and my 2 bros, you go think say na mouth my papa take puke me. We resemble die!

Why not ask your dad about your paternity? Mtcheeww!

there's a concept in biology called variation. cheesy. Read up on it. You'll see where I'm getting to. smiley
Re: A Short True Life Story: Mr. Tosin And Paternity Palava by bukatyne(f): 11:02am On Nov 19, 2015
Well if all men are polygamous, it is only natural they will start sleeping with fellow married women when single girls are unavailable.

1 Like

Re: A Short True Life Story: Mr. Tosin And Paternity Palava by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 19, 2015
bukatyne:
Well if all men are polygamous, it is only natural they will start sleeping with fellow married women when single girls are unavailable.

Even if married men are promiscuous, can't the women folks who indulge in such act with them tread with caution as not to turn their original husbands to cuckold other men's pregnancy? There are measures to prevent such na I.e condom etc..
Re: A Short True Life Story: Mr. Tosin And Paternity Palava by bukatyne(f): 12:29pm On Nov 19, 2015
kingbee109:

Even if married men are promiscuous, can't the women folks who indulge in such act with them tread with caution as not to turn their original husbands to cuckold other men's pregnancy? There are measures to prevent such na I.e condom etc..

True,

I am not even supporting adultery my brother.

If you still want to play the field, why get married? undecided

If it is for the kids, baby mamas and baby daddys are no longer frowned at.
Re: A Short True Life Story: Mr. Tosin And Paternity Palava by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
kingbee109:
Then last month, a tenant in my father's house, mr Moses, got the shock of his life when his first daughter came to tell him that her junior brother got enrolled into secondary school but her mother who was no longer married to mr Moses registered the boy with another surname. As expected, mr Moses was bewildered and rally round his estrange wife's family, and consequently, a family meeting was summoned. To the surprise of everyone at the meeting, the woman confirmed it that the boy belongs to someone else, that even her first daughter also belongs to another man, a revelation mr Moses, to the surprise of everyone at the meeting also confirmed it that the girl is not his that he married his estrange wife already pregnant for someone else but chose to marry her anyway.

This was still the issue oo and mr Moses has been very angry and at the same time consoling himself with the fact that another middle aged woman was pregnant for him. Before then, rumours has been flying around that the woman was not actually pregnant but was only deceiving mr Moses. To cut the long story short, the woman was not pregnant and mr Moses found out after several months. Wicked world!

Please, this is not some Nollywood inspired stories or fiction. It happened for real. I think Lasisi 69 was right- End Time Women

Men please o, go for DNA test. You could have cuckolded your children thinking they were yours.

Looks like Mr.Moses keeps picking women who are not good for him. As a human being if you keep picking mates who do you wrong its time you sit quietly with yourself and unravel the mystery of why you always pick partners who are not good for you partners who do you harm its easy to point fingers at women and blame them for the woes of the whole world but the fact remains Mr. Moses picked women who deceived him the question is why. I only wonder if somehow Mr. Moses unconsciously deceives himself as well.

bukatyne:

And this too. grin
Re: A Short True Life Story: Mr. Tosin And Paternity Palava by bukatyne(f): 12:35pm On Nov 19, 2015
andromida:

Looks like Mr.Moses keeps picking women who are not good for him. As a human being if you keep picking mates who do you wrong its time you sit quietly with yourself and unravel the mystery of why you always pick partners who are not good for you partners who do you harm its easy to point fingers at women and blame them for the woes of the whole world but the fact remains Mr. Moses picked women who deceived him the question is why. I only wonder if somehow Mr. Moses unconsciously deceives himself as well.

And this too. grin

Na lie I talk? grin
Re: A Short True Life Story: Mr. Tosin And Paternity Palava by onatisi(m): 12:38pm On Nov 19, 2015
kingbee109:
Some few months ago, I read here on Nairaland that Femi Kuti, the son of celebrated late Fela Kuti discovered that 2 out of his 4 children are not his biological children. I thought perhaps, that kinda stuffs only happen in celebrity circles.

About 2 months ago, in my neighbourhood in Ilaje Bariga, I heard that wife to a vulcanizer called the attention of her husband to reveal to him that 2 out of their 3 children are not his children but someone else's. I thought again that since I don't know the couple personally, the story might have been diluted with too much embellishments.

Then last month, a tenant in my father's house, mr Moses, got the shock of his life when his first daughter came to tell him that her junior brother got enrolled into secondary school but her mother who was no longer married to mr Moses registered the boy with another surname. As expected, mr Moses was bewildered and rally round his estrange wife's family, and consequently, a family meeting was summoned. To the surprise of everyone at the meeting, the woman confirmed it that the boy belongs to someone else, that even her first daughter also belongs to another man, a revelation mr Moses, to the surprise of everyone at the meeting also confirmed it that the girl is not his that he married his estrange wife already pregnant for someone else but chose to marry her anyway.

This was still the issue oo and mr Moses has been very angry and at the same time consoling himself with the fact that another middle aged woman was pregnant for him. Before then, rumours has been flying around that the woman was not actually pregnant but was only deceiving mr Moses. To cut the long story short, the woman was not pregnant and mr Moses found out after several months. Wicked world!

Please, this is not some Nollywood inspired stories or fiction. It happened for real. I think Lasisi 69 was right- End Time Women

Men please o, go for DNA test. You could have cuckolded your children thinking they were yours.
me Moses is a cursed man. Why is he always unfortunate to be victims of devilish women when there are thousands of good women out there looking for a man to marry
Re: A Short True Life Story: Mr. Tosin And Paternity Palava by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 19, 2015
bukatyne:

Na lie I talk? grin

Na true man wey no respect himself woman single o, woman marry o e no go concern am sebi na to do the do since some men now equate a hard on to a broken mind devoid of conscience.
Re: A Short True Life Story: Mr. Tosin And Paternity Palava by cococandy(f): 1:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
classicB:

It is pure wickedness, yes you can cheat and get pregnant by mistake, but it is heartlessness that would make a woman carry another man's baby for her husband to nourish. Its been happening since time immemorial tho
and you're telling me because?
Re: A Short True Life Story: Mr. Tosin And Paternity Palava by bukatyne(f): 1:52pm On Nov 19, 2015
cococandy:
and you're telling me because?

You don vex o!
Re: A Short True Life Story: Mr. Tosin And Paternity Palava by cococandy(f): 1:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
bukatyne:

You don vex o!
I don't understand sha. grin
Not vexing but wondering why she had to quote me to type that.
Re: A Short True Life Story: Mr. Tosin And Paternity Palava by bukatyne(f): 2:02pm On Nov 19, 2015
andromida:

Na true man wey no respect himself woman single o, woman marry o e no go concern am sebi na to do the do since some men now equate a hard on to a broken mind devoid of conscience.

Lols
Re: A Short True Life Story: Mr. Tosin And Paternity Palava by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2015
onatisi:
me Moses is a cursed man. Why is he always unfortunate to be victims of devilish women when there are thousands of good women out there looking for a man to marry

I think you are right. There's currently a lady in his apartment. This lady has been living with him since 2006, she has never been pregnant for mr. Moses for almost 10yrs now. I asked my mum that: if those children are not actually his, how about Oyindamola, a girl bore to him by one fair skinned lady sometimes ago before I got admission into Adekunle Ajasin university in Ondo state. My mum shocked me with the news that Oyindamola too is NOT mr MOSES' daughter!!

I opened my mouth and I could not close it. It is like mr. Moses cannot impregnate a woman, because my uncle that I'm working with told me that in their youth days, mr. Moses was called 'oloyin lepon'(honey scrotum) by his peers. That suggest that mr. Moses had contracted some form of STD when he was young which I'm thinking is not responsible for his current predicament

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is What Happens When You Leave Baby Alone With Dad.... / Kenyans Discuss And Demostrate Sex Styles On National TV!!!! / Help!! We're At The Verge Of Being Thrown Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.