Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] (45077 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Along Damboa Axis Buried In Borno(pics) / Boko Haram Kills A Soldier At Damboa Axis, Borno (Photos) / Suicide Bomber Killed In Maiduguri, CBN Quarters Damboa Road (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] by Shegebanti007: 1:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
Person dey ask if Boko Haram no dey finish, If you see one ask ham how many wife him papa get so u go fit estimate how the children go plenty.
Re: Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] by krimes: 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
We shall overcome. Nigeria shall be great again. The night may seem endless but the day shall come.

1 Like

Re: Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] by freedom96: 1:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
midolian:
Amen..

..And reserve a special place in hell for these blood-suckers.

Amen!

True! U see ds one talk..The military should stop lying just because they want people to believe all is well when it is not. They just don't need it angry
"War is a deceit"-Islamic Hadith....."Everything is fair in love and war"-Hitler.Perhaps the military was planning to storm the bomb factory and did not wanted to disclose their knowledge of it so as to attack boko haram unaware....the main point is that it has been destroyed.Nigeria has won/is winning.

1 Like

Re: Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] by sabi99(m): 1:57pm On Nov 18, 2015
E be lyk say dem dey photocopy ds BH guys cos dem no gree fnsh
Re: Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] by mathewmozay: 1:57pm On Nov 18, 2015
May God help them for the rest of the operation.
Re: Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] by rofesobi33(m): 1:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
I REMEMBER MILLITARY CAME OUT ON MEDIA TO KICK AGAINST THE BOKO HARAM EXPLOSIVE/ROCKET MAKING FACTORY THAT SUCH DOES NOT EXIST.
THAT JTF HAS COMBED AND DISTROYED ALL.
FOR THIS REASON, I DOUBT THE NEWS.
NIGERIA ARMY SHOULD STEP UP THEIR INTELLIGENCE GATHERING AND STOP CASTING STONES WHEN NOT CERTAIN OF THE TARGET.
Re: Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] by benboa(m): 2:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
Martiano:

My exact thought

Guys please give the military some credits, fighting an unknown enemy that lives

within us isnt as easy as fighting a conventional warfare. Personally...i have lost very good friends as a result

of this ongoing battle. France with all the sophistication of their military still had their capital city penetrated. My 5 cents

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] by Jamescosco: 2:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
I remember when shekau (the leader of bh) was killed in the news not real life. I also remember when chibok girls was retrieved back in the news not real life. Today again that the factory of bomb is been destroyed, i pray make the rumour be true if not, if u check my coments u will not be happy with me oooh.....
Re: Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] by 1stdammy: 2:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
victorD3:
I thought the military said the factory was not real?
Ha!! I so much wonder ooo, so much confusion and counter reports in this government. Soon they'll come to deny this one too. What a Scam!!!
Re: Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] by lakeside30: 2:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
onosprince:
End time RPG factory.

My last end time comment, I am stepping down as the Vice President of the time nation and letting the President Lasisi take further charge of all end time activities being brought to the front page by end time Lalasticlala and the end time readers like you.

Up lasisi,cheers lasisi
Re: Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] by victorD3: 3:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
jaybee:

because you are thinking with your pungent black arsehole !

You see the reason why you keep losing everything you love and why you will end up dying in a car accident .
Re: Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] by Acjohn(m): 3:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
To me that looks like a store and not an industry. they may do some repair but I dont think they have the technology to manufacture.
you think bomb making is as easy as rearing cattle. cattle rearing self if it easy why all the Fulani they run go do okada?
please don't mislead people with fabricated information aimed at acquiring cheap popularity and self fulfilment.
What is your source self?
Re: Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] by deejeet1: 3:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
UpLoyo:

These are young men and women, fathers, mothers, sons, daughters who are giving their lives to make sure your sorry ass can come on nairaland land and spew nonsense and sleep with two eyes closes. Is anyone stopping you clown from joining them if you have a point to proof? But you can hide behind a keyboard and be a warrior. Oponu akin danidani
Exactly what I'm saying
Re: Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] by Bjergtrolde: 5:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
Keep routing! If you add up the number of Boko haram terrorists killed by the Nigerian Army, you will find that it may be close to the entire population of the North East, yet the troops are still fighting and still "routing" while Boko haram are still launching unstructure attacks
Re: Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
victorD3:
I thought the military said the factory was not real?
do u hav anything to loose now. Is destroyed?....
Re: Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] by HastaCuando(m): 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
More blessings to our troops who risk their lives daily that we may have peace.....

............ in another news Federal Government Scholars in China still going hungry as a result of unpaid scholarship allowances. Since January 2015, and still counting.... Our government, what is happening?. Do we wait till these scholars start protesting, so they would be tagged unpatriotic or better still an embarrassment to the nation? Nobody cares of what they are currently undergoing in trying to make ends meet. cry cry cry... This is very unfair!!!
Re: Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] by Sirpauloh: 10:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
Thumbs Up NA
Re: Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] by Sirpauloh: 10:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
Bjergtrolde:
Keep routing! If you add up the number of Boko haram terrorists killed by the Nigerian Army, you will find that it may be close to the entire population of the North East, yet the troops are still fighting and still "routing" while Boko haram are still launching unstructure attacks
I will agree with you on one condition

Enter sambisa and take a selfie...u tnk say e easy?
Re: Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] by tonquendo4u(m): 11:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
And somewhere else in d news,bomb explodes in Kano.okay
Re: Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] by franklingud(m): 9:25am On Nov 19, 2015
End time factory! tongue tongue tongue una cup don full!
Re: Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] by meforyou1(m): 9:54am On Nov 19, 2015
omenka:
Just watch this thread.

Those PDP virmins that were celebrating the bombing yesterday would come in here and shout "propaganda", especially the redundant IPOD scoundrels.

They would rather believe it when Shekau says he's conquered the whole of Nigeria than believe a video showing the gains of the Nigerian Army.

That thread ran over 8pages because they all descended on it w¤nking like some degenerate p¤rnstars in celebration of the "success" of those killers. PDP and her supporters, as I always say, are the greatest curse upon this nation.

May God continue to answer the prayers of the good people of Nigeria and grant our Khaki boys the wisdom and courage to rid this country of these marauding bloodthirsty sons of Baal. And if some people from a particular part of the country sympathise with the course of the terrorists so much so the feel very unhappy over news like this, then they may as well join them in Paradise where there is ample supply of virgins rather than use their hands to fix their conji.

God bless Nigeria.

@Midolian: Baba, na which kain picture dey your dp like dat again?? Hain! Rotflmao!! What's your fascination with monkeys?? cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
at bolded. not only IPOD, it is IPAD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of FCT Abuja Residents Looting NEMA Warehouse (video) / Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up / Cameroonian Military Capture Boko Haram’s Top Commander, Abakar Ali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.