Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,114 members, 7,852,766 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:54 AM

!! This One Na 4 Dem Guys Wey Won Blow.beta Girls Fit Look !!. REMEMBER TO SHARE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / !! This One Na 4 Dem Guys Wey Won Blow.beta Girls Fit Look !!. REMEMBER TO SHARE (691 Views)

Sumbody Give Me List Of Yahoo Bois You Know..i Won Blow Whistle On Them / Most Women R Very Silly, Dey Expect Men 2 Do Things 4 Dem Cos Dey Hav Pusssy / For Dem Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

!! This One Na 4 Dem Guys Wey Won Blow.beta Girls Fit Look !!. REMEMBER TO SHARE by Tunchi101(m): 11:17am On Nov 18, 2015
After a series of studies, I have finally come to a conclusion that has not been evident to most guys out there.

Please avoid ladies that are too demanding(most of the time, such ladies are never the encouraging type). Such ladies are capable of rendering useless the destiny of a guy meant for great things. They make guys do things extreme they would never do on a normal day all in a bid to please them. Such ladies are also capable of pushing a guy to a point of disbelief.

I know being alone might be hard but being hopeless is far more harder. If you are patient enough, you would surely find the bone of your bones out there.

Tunchi says so.

Please don't forget to click the SHARE.

2 Shares

Re: !! This One Na 4 Dem Guys Wey Won Blow.beta Girls Fit Look !!. REMEMBER TO SHARE by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 18, 2015
Op so wetin you dey try talk?
Re: !! This One Na 4 Dem Guys Wey Won Blow.beta Girls Fit Look !!. REMEMBER TO SHARE by misspicy(f): 11:20am On Nov 18, 2015
ladies beware of guys that are out to get ur money...they don't have anything to move your vision forward grin
Re: !! This One Na 4 Dem Guys Wey Won Blow.beta Girls Fit Look !!. REMEMBER TO SHARE by funmilayo32(f): 11:20am On Nov 18, 2015
nonsense
Re: !! This One Na 4 Dem Guys Wey Won Blow.beta Girls Fit Look !!. REMEMBER TO SHARE by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 18, 2015
A woman is not responsible for the downfall of her man...

A responsible man is that who knows his limit.and try to live within his reach...

Some men be like i get money before bt na she wreck me...

When she dey wreck u were u dey?

Rubbish

(1) (Reply)

The 50 Things Every Woman Needs To Know About Sex / Vibrate Yourself To Orgasm / 30 Rules For Godly Women-----------

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.