Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,046 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Breaking! Another Protest Hit Aba As Traders Began To Hoist Biafra Flags In Shop - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking! Another Protest Hit Aba As Traders Began To Hoist Biafra Flags In Shop (5076 Views)

Jubilation In Aba As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) / Pro Biafrans Invade Police Traffic Check Point Hoist Biafra Flags-pics / Evidence As Protest Hit UN Geneva (+18) Picture Attached. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking! Another Protest Hit Aba As Traders Began To Hoist Biafra Flags In Shop by tochukwuifeduba: 12:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
Live update for day 18th. Massive Pro Biafra protest ongoing now in Aba . Thousands of Youths have taken over the city calling For Revolution

10 Likes

Re: Breaking! Another Protest Hit Aba As Traders Began To Hoist Biafra Flags In Shop by braine(m): 12:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
These people are just wasting their energy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Another Protest Hit Aba As Traders Began To Hoist Biafra Flags In Shop by ernesty20(m): 12:23pm On Nov 18, 2015

the zoo must fall

15 Likes

Re: Breaking! Another Protest Hit Aba As Traders Began To Hoist Biafra Flags In Shop by Koleman(m): 12:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
Hahahahahaha...
Re: Breaking! Another Protest Hit Aba As Traders Began To Hoist Biafra Flags In Shop by doctokwus: 12:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
Have not seen this height of foolishness..
Markets and bizs these same pple depend on for livelihood are being disrupted on a daily basis and sensible people in the SE are not coming out to oppose these miscreants.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Another Protest Hit Aba As Traders Began To Hoist Biafra Flags In Shop by kingzizzy: 12:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
Nice one!!

Ever repping Biafra

10 Likes

Re: Breaking! Another Protest Hit Aba As Traders Began To Hoist Biafra Flags In Shop by GspotAngela(f): 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
Welldone
Re: Breaking! Another Protest Hit Aba As Traders Began To Hoist Biafra Flags In Shop by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
waiting concern Me as far as bet9ja they pay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Another Protest Hit Aba As Traders Began To Hoist Biafra Flags In Shop by saintikechi(m): 12:33pm On Nov 18, 2015
No going back, BIAFRA has come to stay.

11 Likes

Re: Breaking! Another Protest Hit Aba As Traders Began To Hoist Biafra Flags In Shop by Truth4eva: 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
Biafrans taking the bull by the horn. God will surely set us free! Let HATERS go on hating.

16 Likes

Re: Breaking! Another Protest Hit Aba As Traders Began To Hoist Biafra Flags In Shop by Blackfire(m): 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
Some of u igbo should stop this... This is madness

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Another Protest Hit Aba As Traders Began To Hoist Biafra Flags In Shop by speedyGonzales: 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
[size=50pt]Well, 101 years is a failed experiment, may as well break it up![/size]

7 Likes

Re: Breaking! Another Protest Hit Aba As Traders Began To Hoist Biafra Flags In Shop by gab264(m): 12:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
Truth4eva:
Biafrans taking the bull by the horn. God will surely set us free! Let HATERS go on hating.

14 Likes

Re: Breaking! Another Protest Hit Aba As Traders Began To Hoist Biafra Flags In Shop by tiredofnaija: 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
JUST A LITTLE WHILE AND WE WILL BE FREE FROM THE ILLEGAL & EXPIRED "MARRIAGE" CALLED NIGERIA.

tochukwuifeduba:
Live update for day 18th. Massive Pro Biafra protest ongoing now in Aba . Thousands of Youths have taken over the city calling For Revolution

6 Likes

Re: Breaking! Another Protest Hit Aba As Traders Began To Hoist Biafra Flags In Shop by iruocious: 12:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
Heard one Mustafa Mohammed on politcal platform saying the protesters are jobless people, but the picture above shows a trader in his shop... Those against the Biafra are mainly those that are under the employ of Abuja or are gaining from directly from d govt... For ur information I ain't Igbo. I have sampled opinion from a cross section of SS/SE people... mehn am afraid the govt need to negotiate with them

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Another Protest Hit Aba As Traders Began To Hoist Biafra Flags In Shop by warrah(m): 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
.....I saw when the Ipob members walked through.
I must confess.....I have never witnessed such massive movement .
I think the FG should sit up and look into ways to tackle this issue before it gets out of hand.

11 Likes

Re: Breaking! Another Protest Hit Aba As Traders Began To Hoist Biafra Flags In Shop by HillaryD(f): 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
Biafra for real.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking! Another Protest Hit Aba As Traders Began To Hoist Biafra Flags In Shop by gcamara: 1:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
the strugle is real. aba is now shotdown for the cause the believe in , i was there life and the crowd was really massive. the chant of their song was (olegie anyi ga agbago nu ugwo awusa) meaning wen the time comes we are heading north to face them head on.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking! Another Protest Hit Aba As Traders Began To Hoist Biafra Flags In Shop by Zico5(m): 1:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
Who cares in as much it does not go beyond ur erosion laden desert. We re collectively tired of any association with Igbo. Let's everyone goes back to his/her origin. Who will lose at the end, Igbo cos they re scattered all over the country. It will be a thing of joy if Lagos is now a man land cos u cannot claim ur biafra and at the same time want Lagos. It sweet me die to see this revolution from Igbo. But anything out of 5 south east state will be a total war which may wipe them out of existence. Nigeria is waiting anxiously. Thanks for this news cos Lagos doesn't know that anything is happening in Aba.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Another Protest Hit Aba As Traders Began To Hoist Biafra Flags In Shop by Maxi112: 1:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
bubu should just negotiate with them and also free #Nnamdi Kanu unconditionally

5 Likes

Re: Breaking! Another Protest Hit Aba As Traders Began To Hoist Biafra Flags In Shop by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
warrah:
I reside in aba.....I was around Azikwe road when the Ipob members walked through.
I must confess.....I have never witnessed such massive movement .
I think the FG should sit up and look into ways to tackle this issue before it gets out of hand.

Bros calm down, there is no negotiations of any kind with these confused fellows, wen u say crow that's a mere plague to what kano alone consist of.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Another Protest Hit Aba As Traders Began To Hoist Biafra Flags In Shop by gab264(m): 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
Aba protest video here.
Very massive

Video source: https://mobile.facebook.com/video_redirect/?src=https%3A%2F%2Fz-1-video-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net%2Fhvideo-xpa1%2Fv%2Ft42.1790-2%2F12254827_527615664081556_751966322_n.mp4%3Fefg%3DeyJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InNkIn0%253D%26oh%3Da4845b0227edb8099a2276e6445dd258%26oe%3D564CA778&source=misc&id=142644362762205&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.502953186552671%3Atl_objid.502953186552671%3Athid.149774505203876%3A306061129499414%3A3%3A0%3A1448956799%3A4282423368260175548&__tn__=F
Re: Breaking! Another Protest Hit Aba As Traders Began To Hoist Biafra Flags In Shop by chosen04(f): 2:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
Maxi112:
No negotiation because the Zoo called niGERia is not good at honouring agreements ABURI ACCORD comes to mind. The evil empire called Zoo niGERia must fall

6 Likes

Re: Breaking! Another Protest Hit Aba As Traders Began To Hoist Biafra Flags In Shop by PedroJP(m): 3:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
Zico5:
Who cares in as much it does not go beyond ur erosion laden desert. We re collectively tired of any association with Igbo. Let's everyone goes back to his/her origin. Who will lose at the end, Igbo cos they re scattered all over the country. It will be a thing of joy if Lagos is now a man land cos u cannot claim ur biafra and at the same time want Lagos. It sweet me die to see this revolution from Igbo. But anything out of 5 south east state will be a total war which may wipe them out of existence. Nigeria is waiting anxiously. Thanks for this news cos Lagos doesn't know that anything is happening in Aba.

Ok. The 5 SE states move away, will 6 SS states remain ? i dey laff u. Better dey plan how to grow ur cocoa than dey bother who join Biafra or not.

8 Likes

Re: Breaking! Another Protest Hit Aba As Traders Began To Hoist Biafra Flags In Shop by Kyase(m): 3:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
gcamara:
the strugle is real. aba is now shotdown for the cause the believe in , i was there life and the crowd was really massive. the chant of their song was (olegie anyi ga agbago nu ugwo awusa) meaning wen the time comes we are heading north to face them head on.
Come please
And please Don’t implicate your innocent brethren in the North

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Another Protest Hit Aba As Traders Began To Hoist Biafra Flags In Shop by demielvis: 3:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
PedroJP:

Ok. The 5 SE states move away, will 6 SS states remain ? i dey laff u. Better dey plan how to grow ur cocoa than dey bother who join Biafra or not.
You even had time to reply the baga.
My mum is from SS and she's a Biafran,my SS friends same,my mum's relatives same and the nobody is here spewing trash.
Yorubas should keep deceiving themselves.

10 Likes

Re: Breaking! Another Protest Hit Aba As Traders Began To Hoist Biafra Flags In Shop by Abee79(m): 3:56pm On Nov 18, 2015
Can someone remind me of the definition of the word TREASON? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Breaking! Another Protest Hit Aba As Traders Began To Hoist Biafra Flags In Shop by superstar1(m): 4:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
They are bastar.ds if they are still spending Naira.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Another Protest Hit Aba As Traders Began To Hoist Biafra Flags In Shop by jpphilips(m): 4:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
Take a good look at the young man in the first picture, look at the shop where he earns a living, a petty trader selling second hand spare parts, do you expect a scavenger to have adequate education?
This Biafra madness is fuelled by urchins who are poorly educated and have nothing to show for their hussle, how will such a person care about what he stands to lose? he that is down fears no fall, the picture is clearer now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Another Protest Hit Aba As Traders Began To Hoist Biafra Flags In Shop by jpphilips(m): 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
Maxi112:

Negotiate with who? what happened to 50yrs imprisonment each?
Re: Breaking! Another Protest Hit Aba As Traders Began To Hoist Biafra Flags In Shop by IGBOSON1: 4:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
iruocious:
Heard one Mustafa Mohammed on politcal platform saying the protesters are jobless people, but the picture above shows a trader in his shop... Those against the Biafra are mainly those that are under the employ of Abuja or are gaining from directly from d govt... For ur information I ain't Igbo. I have sampled opinion from a cross section of SS/SE people... mehn am afraid the govt need to negotiate with them

^^^Their arrogance, pride and hatred for Igbos means the 'owners of Nigeria' and their southern allies (who both want the status-quo maintained for selfish reasons) can't even bring themselves to accept negotiating with the agitators! How dare anyone suggest that the 'superior' beings demean themselves by agreeing to negotiate with those 'pesky inferior nyamiris/yeeebos/miscreants'!

This is akin to what obtained in Exodus (movement of Jah people) when God hardened the heart of the Pharaoh of Egypt so he could treat his fuc/k up properly!

8 Likes

Re: Breaking! Another Protest Hit Aba As Traders Began To Hoist Biafra Flags In Shop by Money40: 4:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
jpphilips:
Take a good look at the young man in the first picture, look at the shop where he earns a living, a petty trader selling second hand spare parts, do you expect a scavenger to have adequate education?
This Biafra madness is fuelled by urchins who are poorly educated and have nothing to show for their hussle, how will such a person care about what he stands to lose? he that is down fears no fall, the picture is clearer now.
ignorance is a disease, have you heard of mgbuka? They look dirty in there shop looking like that, always comes to market with ladies machine, but when you go to his house you find out he has A Four, decking building which his the landlord, don't underestimate igbo spare parts dealers,

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

DSS Withdraws Case Against Radio Biafra Boss Nnamdi Kanu As Fresh Facts Emerge / Japan Fixed This Damaged Road In 6days, How Long Do U Think It Will Take The FG? / BREAKING!!! Biafrexit: FG Slams Fresh Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.