Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! (37916 Views)

Father Mbaka Catches His Impostor, Disgraces Him In His Church (Video, Photos) / Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! by micayo(m): 5:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
jpphilips:
where does catholic priests like Fr Mbaka and Fr Edeh get their money from?

God will bless you plenty. Where did he get his capital from? That's worth looking into. Its Nigeria though, anything goes.
Re: Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! by Menace2Society(m): 5:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
chesterlee:
Pure water selling?

That one na Job
U joking right?
Re: Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! by Chriso2: 5:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
Selling to retailers @65 naira who in turn sells 70 to consumers means doubl price of ur champagne? all u haters of fr Mbaka continue to wail ur teeth

Eziachi
post=40157305:

Helping them with what, manna from heaven? What does he do for a living? Selling them tap water for double the price of a Kristal champagne as holy water?
Re: Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! by Daniel058(m): 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
moderation2020:
in other words, mbaka is indulging in worldly biz instead heavenly biz. Rubbish
for your mind, you make sense abi??

1 Like

Re: Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! by EbyJulie(f): 5:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
Eziachi:
Helping them with what, manna from heaven? What does he do for a living? Selling them tap water for double the price of a Kristal champagne as holy water?
"point of correction Fr Mbaka doesn't sale holy water.""

1 Like

Re: Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
moderation2020:
So creating job is now worldly business St Moderation 2020! Nigerians are the cause of their own problem

1 Like

Re: Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! by sunnychuks(m): 5:57pm On Nov 18, 2015
moderation2020:

All these roman Catholic stiff-necked indocides, GOD is never a controversial God, you pple can't rig me into your nonsensicals and sentimental beliefs. Fr. mbaka is a man of God but he has derailed from the calling to political and bizness callings. You cant tell me about Fr. Mbaka I have stayed in Enugu for 15yrs and currently am in Enugu now, I have carefully studied Mbaka, the truth is that mbaka has derailed from original Mbaka I used to know and indulges in political meetings, love for bizness for self enrichment, unguarded speeches in the polity, lies that demeans a man of his status. I admire radical men of God but not when they start changing there speeches like clothes after collecting envelopes. Or better still insults pple when you refuse bringing gifts and envelopes to them. Men of God must not be poor to make heaven, but instead of your eyes to lead you to hell my dear plug it out.

FOR THOSE WHO ARE ONLY HERE FOR INSULTS, YOU CAN RESERVE IT FOR YOUR FATHER AT HOME grin

You might have been in Enugu for more than 15 years and still living there without telling us the truth. It is either you are one of those Catholic Haters or you blindly fail to recognize the effort this young man of God for the best reason known to you.
Fr Mbaka's effort on job creation and helping the downtrodden in our society is along history before now. There is no way you can separate politics from religion or separate politics from family. Politics transcends on all aspects of our life. The only thing necessary for the triumph of the evil is for good men to do nothing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! by loomer: 5:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
zonax:

Why being so myopic? They are many businesses that employs more than that.

Such as?
And for just one state
Re: Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! by busyfishing(m): 5:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
cool

Re: Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! by loomer: 6:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
Kizito2nv:
am sure dangote has way above 10k if more than 20 and mbaka has distribution centers in almost evry small town in evry state so do d maths add dat to those doin d delivery then direct company workers and indirect workers d thing is leav sentiments aside dere is nothin better dan investin in ur own economy no matter how big or small instead of doin same abroad or stashin dem away what he is doin will go along way to help many poor people just becous u get a comfortable 3 meals a day means others are gettin same so d little we can realy go a long way to help others not so furtunate
You said various states, but this is just enugu alone. I'm not being sentimental, sure he created jobs, but for them to come out and say it's 4500 is suprising. How many workers u think say google get worldwide.
Dangote no fit get 20000 employees so make we no dey fool our self, why dem dey do shifts wey u know
Re: Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! by CyberWolf: 6:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
jpphilips:
where does catholic priests like Fr Mbaka and Fr Edeh get their money from?
Mbaka is my mentor and I'm also a proud product of Very Rev. Fr. Professor EMP Edeh cssp, OFR.. cool
Re: Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! by domido(m): 6:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
moderation2020:

Chai, na wa for some people mindset oooo!!!
Re: Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! by ipreach: 6:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
then, Dangote created 1million jobs in Africa
Re: Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! by MattChidi(m): 6:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
Correct correct! ! ! Carry go!
Re: Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! by charlsecy(m): 6:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
Zambux:
God is using mbaka to create job opportunities for enugu youth..
modelmike7:
..... I am so appaled and surprised that you didn't see any good thing in him creating jobs...
JonTal:

A man that has employed and pays 4500 Nigerians on a monthly basis deserve a resounding commendation.
The primary purpose of building businesses is to make profits and expand wealth. Jobs are invariably created along the line... which is commendable.
Re: Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! by collinsVP: 6:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
moderation2020:

All these roman Catholic stiff-necked indocides, GOD is never a controversial God, you pple can't rig me into your nonsensicals and sentimental beliefs. Fr. mbaka is a man of God but he has derailed from the calling to political and bizness callings. You cant tell me about Fr. Mbaka I have stayed in Enugu for 15yrs and currently am in Enugu now, I have carefully studied Mbaka, the truth is that mbaka has derailed from original Mbaka I used to know and indulges in political meetings, love for bizness for self enrichment, unguarded speeches in the polity, lies that demeans a man of his status. I admire radical men of God but not when they start changing there speeches like clothes after collecting envelopes. Or better still insults pple when you refuse bringing gifts and envelopes to them. Men of God must not be poor to make heaven, but instead of your eyes to lead you to hell my dear plug it out.

FOR THOSE WHO ARE ONLY HERE FOR INSULTS, YOU CAN RESERVE IT FOR YOUR FATHER AT HOME grin

'you pple can't rig me into your nonsensicals and sentimental beliefs'.

No one has the time to talking you into shifting or changing your believe. But it will do you a lot of good to look at things with open mind. Stop looking at the person involved.

Your problem is with the person of Mbaka and probably catholic church and never the job he created.

I have always said, if 50% of politicians who loot our common wealth invested in the this country, Nigeria would have been among the top industrialized nations in the world today.

God bless Fr. Mbaka.

1 Like

Re: Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! by ElCapone(m): 6:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
CAN President na wetin u suppose do b dis oh. Sell ur private jet make yhu provide jobs for us, nt doing underground arms deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! by Abdulhakeem7(m): 6:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
moderation2020:
you've got nothing reasonable to say. u said rubbish to someone who has created job for unemployed youths, at least he does not deal in illegal items. if so many rich Nigerians can emulate dis, wont unemployement reduce?Anyway if u are nt comfortable with what dis man has done u can go kis transformer.
Re: Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
.......,while others buy private jets and build universities for the rich!
Re: Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! by mechanics(m): 6:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
Wow, good news, if all wealthy Nigerians could emulate our humbled reverend, i believe the rate of unemployment will reduce drastically, he has to be encouraged both by FG and the state govt, kudus to d reverend
Re: Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! by steveturner24(m): 6:57pm On Nov 18, 2015
Very surprise at you idea, maybe you are joking. Somebody is helping to curb joblessness you are there quoting nonsence
moderation2020:
in other words, mbaka is indulging in worldly biz instead heavenly biz. Rubbiqsh
Re: Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! by erasmus101: 7:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
please pals mind the way u talk to the anoited man of God, he does a great job, God will continue to bless him
Re: Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! by ril19(m): 7:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
GRADUALLY JOINING THE RANKS OF OYEDEPO AND TB JOSHUA
Re: Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! by jpphilips(m): 7:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
Kizito2nv:
yes they get dere money from donation and free gifts from mostly well to do persons and organisation truth b told dere are many men of God who get same donations spend it on personal and family living extravagant but if u realy think mbaka is cheating on people den may b u can do a reserch on him then compare him with others that get same donations and tithe on daily and monthly bases den u make ur conclusions cos know he has enough to buy luxury cars and private jets d reason why he has private security was becous we was almost mobd by d crowth who came to reciv him and he made his reasons clear and am nt saying he is saint yet but he is a good man with a hrt very close to d poor thankx

failed education
Re: Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! by vekanem(m): 7:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
Most people are saying its people's tithe and offering or selling anointed water . Call it whatever you can, if all the big clergy men in Nigeria could do same, It will employ the youths in Nigeria. The rate of unemployment will be drastically reduced. Do a calculation of all the big clergy men in Nigeria and you will understand. Instead of buying jets. Let them build factories and employ the youths.
Re: Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! by Tobium1(m): 7:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
moderation2020:

It's better than dose gullible pastors that buy private jets with worshipers tithe, here is a man of God who created jobs, 4500!!! Infact, receive sense IJN!
Re: Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! by sabi99(m): 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
millionboi:
how much do thy earn?
pple with only waec r paid 50k 2 90k a month am sure of this cos my friend who is an electrical engr also do some contract work 4 d company
Re: Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
Nice. I miss Chima sha. But nice one.
Re: Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! by sabi99(m): 7:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
What surprises me is that he doesn't make noise about this, he pays his worker every 25th of d month, the pple that works with waec cert earns 50,90 to 100k a month,..........my friend normally go there to do some contract electrical works 4 them and was marvelled at how healthy,wealthy and happy the workers seem to be...........it is indeed a very large company opposite AMA breweries(nigerian breweries).......this man of God is indeed a living saint and a true man of God indeed.........
Re: Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! by Melinde: 7:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
moderation2020:
chai! Whoever did this to you it won't be well with him! Silly silly silly!!!
Re: Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! by pweetylivia(f): 8:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
moderation2020:
Shut up. You are just talking out of point. Instead of praising him for what he is doing, you are condemning. Hater

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) / Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches / Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.