Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,085 members, 7,849,404 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:42 PM

Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu (3652 Views)

Ipob, Mazi Kanu And Myself By John Danfulani Ph.D / IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Has Rejects Bail / Breaking: Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Nnamdi Kanu, Case Adjourned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by seacoast(m): 2:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
Kyase:

Please start the war already, no be about the zoo will FALL since time inmemorial. Kill one person see as Una go Turn to terorist.
]childish
talk... Just like when we fight by saying TOUCH ME
FIRST... CHILDHOOD is still with u or big rat don
PISS for ur adult brain
Re: Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Kyase(m): 2:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
[quote author=seacoast post=40153335][/quote]
I thought you guys are warriors?
Re: Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by seacoast(m): 2:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
Kyase:

I thought you guys are warriors?
I thought you should think beyond your thought
Re: Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by IVORY2009(m): 2:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
doctokwus:

U saw nothing.Yes if Kanu is dead,there will be initial days of riots and resort to brigandage for a while and the region becomes extremely unstable,but self reality check will later prevail.
This is not a prediction but a fact:if biafra is allowed to secede, who will lead the country or wud Kanu become the supreme dictator till he decrees otherwise?
Do u think the Ibos wud stand by and allow a sole administrator?Then if democracy is to be instituted,it wud probably take @least 10yrs b4 it happens because the arrowheads of d struggle wud want to perpetuate themselves in power first,then dictate who becomes elected.
Biafra rather than bringing any benefit wud see to the final extinction of the Ibo race as a monolithic group!
Finally, as it ever occurred to those in the SE that indeed some forces outside of the region are actually championing the biafra issue because they actually want to get rid of the Ibo people and reap the reward of their hardwork all these years?
I have never seen this kind of warped thinking in this age.
@least ojukwu had a genuine reason to embark on his poorly thought out war, but in this present struggle, all I see is senselessness everywhere.

I'm not frm the east, but I would want to predict if it is allowed to go dat way, the whole country would be on fire for many months and even yrs, you are even frm the "East" u should be in a position to know better, rather it is the opposite.
Re: Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Kyase(m): 2:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
seacoast:
I thought you should think beyond your thought
Yea, but you guys started the war thing
Re: Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by HopeAtHand: 2:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
They should kill Nnamdi Kanu..i want to see what IPOB can do?? grin grin grin

Tho i believe they cant do more than a dead rat. cheesy
Re: Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by GentleToks(m): 2:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
byrron:

All of a sudden, the NBA, CLO's, SAGAY, FALANA & all his fellow cash & carry fake human rights activists and all chanters of rule of law like Soyinka are all now DEAF, DUMB & BLIND while they all watch in unison as DSS continue to make a mockery of the judiciary without qualms.

Funny people.

SHUT THAT MOUTH OF YOURS YOU FOOL

NNAMDI KANU LIVES IN UK, LET HIM TRY ALL THE RUBBISH IN UK AND SEE THE IDIOT PERISH IN BELMASH PRISON FOR YEARS. GO AND ASK THE IRF WHO TRIED WHAT KANU DID IN UK AND SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM.

THERE IS ALEX SALMON IN UK WHO WANTED INDEPENDENCE FOR SCOTLAND. HE TOURED THE HONOURABLE AND CIVIL WAY TO ACHIEVE IT NOT BY NNAMDI KANU WAY.

GO AND PICK ANY LAW BOOK OF ANY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, THEN YOU LL REALISE THAT KANU IS A CRIMINAL. HE IS LUCKY THAT ALL HIS ATROCITIES WERE COMMITTED AGAINST A COUNTRY WHERE EVERYTHING GOES.

1 Like

Re: Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Blackfire(m): 2:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
doctokwus:

U saw nothing.Yes if Kanu is dead,there will be initial days of riots and resort to brigandage for a while and the region becomes extremely unstable,but self reality check will later prevail.
This is not a prediction but a fact:if biafra is allowed to secede, who will lead the country or wud Kanu become the supreme dictator till he decrees otherwise?
Do u think the Ibos wud stand by and allow a sole administrator?Then if democracy is to be instituted,it wud probably take @least 10yrs b4 it happens because the arrowheads of d struggle wud want to perpetuate themselves in power first,then dictate who becomes elected.
Biafra rather than bringing any benefit wud see to the final extinction of the Ibo race as a monolithic group!
Finally, as it ever occurred to those in the SE that indeed some forces outside of the region are actually championing the biafra issue because they actually want to get rid of the Ibo people and reap the reward of their hardwork all these years?
@least ojukwu had a genuine reason to embark on his poorly thought out war, but in this present struggle, all I see is senselessness everywhere.

well stated one of the hundred reasons i dont support biafra.
This agitators are just putting a shooting target to there people scattered far and wide.

My problem with the igbos is they are too sentimental,and that is always there weak point.

They should be talking of there constitution, building refineries,international airports,seaports, 2 additional bridges, diplomatically asking there people to invest back home, destroy osu issue,build formidable leaders(who in the s.e is even a leader) and many more. In ten years when u sneeze, nigeria will get cold.

Please i beg u agitators, you protest is right,but the time is wrong, but this nnamdi kalu's detention and igbos sentimentalism will make them endangered species.
Re: Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
angels09:

They're broom waving demons

grin grin grin

Gani remains the only Nigerian amongst these lot's that had no price tag, he was upright and stood up against every infringement on the rule of law and he never lost his voice for once.

Truth died in Nigeria the very day Chief Gani died.

1 Like

Re: Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by doctokwus: 2:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
IVORY2009:

I'm not frm the east, but I would want to predict if it is allowed to go dat way, the whole country would be on fire for many months and even yrs, you are even frm the "East" u should be in a position to know better, rather it is the opposite.
My friend, its foolary playing out. Some external forces have seen how vulnerable some people in the SE are to indoctrination and are flaming the embers of secession and war for reasons not at all in the interest of the seasterner and it's for more intuitive and perceptive minds to see where this all is going and sound loud bells of alarm.
If anything breaks out, bliv me it wud be confined to the SE and destroy the region not the rest of Nigeria.
As deadly as BH is,what have they ended up doing :turning d NE to a war zone while other parts move on.
In the case of Biafra, even the minorities in the ss don't want any part of it. Anyone that sees nothing but crisis and instability in the SE for years, if not perpetually if it secedes needs to be woken up from the grandest deception in the history of the seasterner.

2 Likes

Re: Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
GentleToks:

SHUT THAT MOUTH OF YOURS YOU FOOL

NNAMDI KANU LIVES IN UK, LET HIM TRY ALL THE RUBBISH IN UK AND SEE THE IDIOT PERISH IN BELMASH PRISON FOR YEARS. GO AND ASK THE IRF WHO TRIED WHAT KANU DID IN UK AND SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM.

THERE IS ALEX SALMON IN UK WHO WANTED INDEPENDENCE FOR SCOTLAND. HE TOURED THE HONOURABLE AND CIVIL WAY TO ACHIEVE IT NOT BY NNAMDI KANU WAY.

GO AND PICK ANY LAW BOOK OF ANY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, THEN YOU LL REALISE THAT KANU IS A CRIMINAL. HE IS LUCKY THAT ALL HIS ATROCITIES WERE COMMITTED AGAINST A COUNTRY WHERE EVERYTHING GOES.

[b]Seems the only thriving sector in Nigeria now is the TOUTS manufacturing sector that keeps manufacturing primitive sub human's like you In quantum, no wonder your kinds are never found in any civilized society.

The amount of venoms in ur heart will surely choke u to death since your nihilistic mindset can not accomodate contrary views.

A high school drop out tout is talking about law text book's- lol, you are pathetic.

By inference, It is obvious that you are not even an undergraduate talkless of being half baked because the gibberish you wrote up there is way beneath the rational faculties of a jss student in Nigeria.

Can you please refer me to any of your daft imaginary uncited law books you are talking about and any of the country's ur stupidity infested brain had in mind when you wrote the crap up there?

You are talking about law's yet you are insulting me for demanding that the judiciary should be respected? Can u see how stu'pid you are?

It is because of people like you that the word " Layman" was created.

For ur information, this same guy have been very critical on the British government right in British soil were he is broadcasting from and domicile as well but u are even Ignorant of that fact.

The British government have not resorted to any unlawful/ barbaric act which ur unfortunate self subscribes to.

Education will do you lot's of good.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by BiafranAvatar(m): 3:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
doctokwus:

Rubbish!!!

5 Likes

Re: Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by lawrenceunaa: 3:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
Kyase:

Please start the war already, no be about the zoo will FALL since time inmemorial. Kill one person see as Una go Turn to terorist.
if u can shut up then fuc*k up. Ur army ain't them terrorist for shoot at peaceful protesters . we are winning the war yet another bomb went off last night nigga knock urself out.

3 Likes

Re: Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by BiafranAvatar(m): 3:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
Blackfire:

well stated one of the hundred reasons i dont support biafra.
This agitators are just putting a shooting target to there people scattered far and wide.

My problem with the igbos is they are too sentimental,and that is always there weak point.

They should be talking of there constitution, building refineries,international airports,seaports, 2 additional bridges, diplomatically asking there people to invest back home, destroy osu issue,build formidable leaders(who in the s.e is even a leader) and many more. In ten years when u sneeze, nigeria will get cold.

Please i beg u agitators, you protest is right,but the time is wrong, but this nnamdi kalu's detention and igbos sentimentalism will make them endangered species.

Another Rubbish...

do ur region have all u listed here

If yes-which region is that

If no-better learn how to mind ur own biz...

Biafra has come to stay!!!

3 Likes

Re: Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by demielvis: 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
BiafranAvatar:

Rubbish!!!
Big time Rubbish.
Do they think we Biafrans will come out and tell them what we have in mind.This Zoo sha!

2 Likes

Re: Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by seacoast(m): 3:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
Kyase:

Yea, but you guys started the war thing
started the war or the agitation?

1 Like

Re: Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by BiafranAvatar(m): 3:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
demielvis:

Big time Rubbish.
Do they think we Biafrans will come out and tell them what we have in mind.This Zoo sha!

Biafra is unstopable

1 Like

Re: Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by IAMTHEHERO: 3:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
byrron:

All of a sudden, the NBA, CLO's, SAGAY, FALANA & all his fellow cash & carry fake human rights activists and all chanters of rule of law like Soyinka are all now DEAF, DUMB & BLIND while they all watch in unison as DSS continue to make a mockery of the judiciary without qualms.

Funny people.

God bless you my brother for staying on the path of the truths.

1 Like

Re: Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:

God bless you my brother for staying on the path of the truths.

May God bless u more!
Re: Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Blackfire(m): 4:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
BiafranAvatar:

Another Rubbish...

do ur region have all u listed here

If yes-which region is that

If no-better learn how to mind ur own biz...

Biafra has come to stay!!!

if they are clamouring for a country,they too need all i ve listed..

If u ve your people's love at heart, u wont be planing there sorrows indirectly.

There are thousands of igbos who dont support this biafra of a thing.

But like u said it is rubbish to your thinking faculty.
Re: Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by BiafranAvatar(m): 4:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
Blackfire:

if they are clamouring for a country,they too need all i ve listed..

If u ve your people's love at heart, u wont be planing there sorrows indirectly.

There are thousands of igbos who dont support this biafra of a thing.

But like u said it is rubbish to your thinking faculty.

Thousands

When are they gonna come out to protest against it like we are doing for it

Forget about what u read online...if a referendum should take place,this year's election will be a joke-

Why

Cus there wont be a space for Noer voters!!!
Re: Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by toludadon(m): 4:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
byrron:

Funny people.

did the fooool consult those people you mentioned before he started his journey of no return? abegi, dem go kpai the guy and life will go on.. Nigeria will still be one
Re: Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Blackfire(m): 4:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
BiafranAvatar:

Thousands

When are they gonna come out to protest against it like we are doing for it

Forget about what u read online...if a referendum should take place,this year's election will be a joke-

Why

Cus there wont be a space for Noer voters!!!

u will be suprised.
Re: Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
toludadon:

did the fooool consult those people you mentioned before he started his journey of no return? abegi, dem go kpai the guy and life will go on.. Nigeria will still be one

Which of the fools consulted them in myriads of issues they voiced out and acted as unsolicited human right advocates and defenders of the constitution and rule of laws in Nigeria?

Where you in space when they were doing all that?

Are you ignorant of the fact that Falaye parades himself as a human rights activist?

Are you also oblivion of the fact that Prof Sagay is always preaching about constitutional democracy and a vocal advocate for rule of law which he also has a book on CONS LAW?

Are you also in denial of Soyinka's series of lectures both in Nigeria and in diaspora on the tenets of democracy where he preaches against relegation of the judiciary as DSS is currently doing?

Which of the fools consulted them before they embarked on these route?

Why do you have so much hate for following democratic tenets yet you want a better Nigeria but you abhor the institution saddled with the responsibility of ushering in a society were law and order will flourish?

You guys are not yet ready for a civil society yet.
Re: Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by wisdomguy4u(m): 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
angels09:

Well I support Biafra at least am gonna annex some stubborn people's properties...

Lazy fool! The ones your lazy fathers annex in 1970, does that make them better than Igbos? Like father like pikin ! Lazy vultures

Your fathers took a property belonging to an Igbo man, today that same Igbo have a multiple of it.

1 Like

Re: Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Lazy fool! The ones your lazy fathers annex in 1970, does that make them better than Igbos? Like father like pikin ! Lazy vultures

Your fathers took a property belonging to an Igbo man, today that same Igbo have a multiple of it.
Hian..

(1) (2) (Reply)

############## / Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support, Nigerians React (pics) / Who Is Betraying Who, East Or West?? Read History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.