Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,212 members, 7,839,119 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn (29271 Views)

Buhari Seeks Senate's Approval For $5.5bn Foreign Loan / Osinbajo Seeks Senate's Approval For $1.5 Billion Loan / Dogara Seeks Senate’s Approval For Removal Of IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
luvinhubby:
Now i am seriously concerned about the state of this nation's economy.
Borrowing half of your annual budget with 40days to the end of your fiscal year is not just worrisome but scary.
I see Nigeria go the way of Ghana & Greece 16 months from now.

*pleasePRAYforNigeria. lipsrsealed

And there is no telling when he will even release his budget.

So we can expect everything to remain on hold until he finally drafts a copy to the House which will only be released by mid April earliest!

The man's gross incompetence is killing the economy
Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by Jesusloveyou: 3:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
sunsewa:
leadership is not all about,i will fight quorruption,which we are yet to see,or making mundane promises that cannot be delivered,rather is being deny making,handing over taskful portfolios to fashola and taking oil portfolio,just like idiagbon era.leadership no be for mouth.
according to u and ur clueless corrupt ogogoro hero: leadership is all about stealing and diverting our lean resources with his cronies
Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 18, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
according to u and ur clueless corrupt ogogoro hero: leadership is all about stealing and diverting our lean resources with his cronies

Go and borrow wisely but dont expect our oil to pay your gbesse like in osun

paraistes

1 Like

Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by onatisi(m): 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
Nigeria was in deep shit before but now is going deeper into more deep shit with this apc govt
Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by onatisi(m): 4:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

And there is no telling when he will even release his budget.

So we can expect everything to remain on hold until he finally drafts a copy to the House which will only be released by mid April earliest!

The man's gross incompetence is killing the economy
we warned about buharo inadequacies before the elections but ppl thought we were too partisan now we are already been vindicated less than year into the new govt

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by AreaFada2: 4:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
Rikidony:
Chai, I hope this daura man don't leave Nigeria in debt when leaving angry

#that'swhatyougetwenanillitrateisurpresident

Maybe now they will finally realise that reviving comatose railway, Federal roads, 14 new universities and fighting Boko and other expenditures cost GEJ government money.

Yet APC applauded Lamido Sanussi bandying around $50 billion missing money that wasn't substantiated. embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by chukymoney(m): 4:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
ndcide:
So buhari couldn't plug the loophole as claimed.

Well we are watching. Leave this government to sycophants.

I will swear the finance minister doesn't know what is happening. Oh, she's a noise maker.

Buhari has already finalized everything before she came in.

My position about this government is still valid.

That is why she was appointed instead of well experienced Enelamah. She would just be a figure head in this government.
Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by Jesusloveyou: 4:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

I am from Delta and Urhobo and I am sick and tired of you foolish yorubas thinking we in the ND some how will align with your useles Nigeria
u must be d only fool as urhobo to align with useless biafran, because "we ss" can never have anything to do with biafran
Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
onatisi:
we warned about buharo inadequacies before the elections but ppl thought we were too partisan now we are already been vindicated less than year into the new govt

I predicted 20 mths top for either this govt or Nigeria as a whole to collapse.

It is in the hands of the zombies to decide which option they prefer.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
u must be d only fool as urhobo to align with useless biafran, because "we ss" can never have anything to do with biafran

I hear you.

How is osogbo by the way?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by OsamaB: 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
During the APC campaign, there was criticism about the then government foreign and domestic debt only to come in now and ask for close to fifty percent of the 2015 budget worth of loan in the middle of November. I really need to understand Nigerias current economic policies

1 Like

Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
APC sounded during campaign that borrowing is bad. They told us how GEJ administration borrowed. Even they were lumping the borrowing of APC states to the one borrowed by GEJ. Now the chips are down, they ve joined their predecessor in borrowing spree. Are they telling us now that borrowing is good and normal thing.
Well there is God oooo.
ka chineke mezie okwu

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
Jesusloveyou:

See SS man wey no get tribe but hate Ijaws

Jesusloveyou:
is dis stupid ijaw op that wants to force himself on biafran, i don't know what he want with igbos

Yoruba fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by akigbemaru: 4:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
buhari to borrow loan
Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
Jesusloveyou:

Claim SS again you yoruba bastard

1 Like

Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by chinae(m): 4:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
I need details on this: where is the dulli borrowing from? and @ what currency bfo i can do my analysis right.

In any case, this amount is very high.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by Jesusloveyou: 4:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
AreaFada2:

Maybe now they will finally realise that reviving comatose railway, Federal roads, 14 new universities and fighting Boko and other expenditures cost GEJ government money.

Yet APC applauded Lamido Sanussi bandying around $50 billion missing money that wasn't substantiated. embarassed
substantiate what again, it has already be proven that we can generate more than 8tr naira as budget, and ur clueless corrupt ogogoro hero plan a budget of 4.4 tr every year even 2014 that oil was sold above 110 dollar per barrel, without a kobo entering excess crude acc
Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
haruwu:
Na wao

Seun, Lalasticlala, this guy is here to scam people.
Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by AdeniyiA(m): 4:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
With the speed with which the letter passed first reading, one is tempted to think the lawmakers care so much about the populace. if i hear, 10bn of the money is for them undecided
Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by manny4life(m): 4:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
i know u are from abia not south south, d little oil in abia is not even enough to feed abia, not to talk of biafran

Why does oil have to feed us?

Anambra has the least poverty in Nigeria --- PAP
Anambra has the highest commercial cash deposit ----- CBN
Anambra has one of the top commercial market in Africa ---- Onitsha
Imo has Oil ---RMFAC
Abia has Oil --- RMFAC
Abia has one of the largest if NOT the largest industrial cities - Aba

I can go and on, so why does OIL have to feed Abians or Biafrans? It's ignorant statements like this that plunged Nigeria into debt. Rather than using your human and capital resource, you depend on oil.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by DONSMITH123(m): 4:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Seun, Lalasticlala, this guy is here to scam people.

been seeing that guy's post all over Nairaland...something need to be done about him..
Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by manny4life(m): 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
substantiate what again, it has already be proven that we can generate more than 8tr naira as budget, and ur clueless corrupt ogogoro hero plan a budget of 4.4 tr every year even 2014 that oil was sold above 110 dollar per barrel, without a kobo entering excess crude acc

Where were you when our current Hon Minister of Power and Works among other governors, resolved to share the excess that should have accrued to the ECA? I'm so glad that Buhari won, the "emerging realities" is beginning to dawn on everyone if indeed Buhari was the right choice.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by persius555(m): 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
I hope PMB is not making these decisions all by himself because these moves are strange.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by Jesusloveyou: 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
onatisi:
Nigeria was in deep shit before but now is going deeper into more deep shit with this apc govt
we are trying to get out from d mess ur clueless corrupt hero for 6yrs and saTANist pdp in 16yrs put us
Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by manny4life(m): 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
Some people are simply ignorant not to know this is a terrible idea in the making. Nothing from the west, foreign loans included, comes for FREE. There's always an attachment to it all. Nigeria welcome to the harsh reality of fate, this is just the beginning.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by Nicepoker(m): 4:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Aregberscalism aka Gbessism will NOT be part of our generation in the better south.

We will soon leave you with the debt.

Not a single dime will come from our oil fields.

You parasites better as a matter of urgency start planting cocoa
that's why they are clipping unto ND. South west is a waste land.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
Jesusloveyou:

I see SS man that likes to insult his whole region and the christian north all because of GEJ

Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by Jesusloveyou: 4:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
manny4life:

Where were you when our current Hon Minister of Power and Works among other governors, resolved to share the excess that should have accrued to the ECA? I'm so glad that Buhari won, the "emerging realities" is beginning to dawn on everyone if indeed Buhari was the right choice.
no u are wrong, d last share of excess crude acc was before may2013, that was before d crises in nigeria governors forum, so for 2yrs that oil sold above 110 dollars, no kobo entered d acc
Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by obailala(m): 4:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
Can somebody tell me what Buhari has done with the 2015 budget he inherited?

All FG projects captured under the 2015 budget have been abandoned and we are yet to hear of any major project unveiled by this administration. So what is he doing with the revenue that is coming in daily to the federal purse?

Now the goat wants to take an IMF loan as predicted WITHOUT stating categorically what he intends to do with the money.

If any of you have sense better go buy dollars because before the end of january next year the naira will be devalued and trading at 500 !

Every single warning and prediction i have made about this Buhari govt is coming to reality.

God punish all you APC zombies that voted with your anus

You mean the Jonathan's 2015 budget which could not even finance salaries?... The abandoned federal government projects you are talking about, did your hero finance any single one of those projects in his 2015 budget?... Answer me just YES or NO!

All these Jonathanians still suffering from election defeat hangover... Let me impress it to you again, Jonathan is NEVER coming back to rule ruin Nigeria again. Weep and wail all you like, kill yourself (or commit suicide) if you like, but nothing can change the fact that your hero has been bulldozed to the dustbin of history. Next election you can join ipod and vote for Nnamdi Kanu. Nonsense!
Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
obailala:
You mean the Jonathan's 2015 budget which could not even finance salaries?... The abandoned federal government projects you are talking about, did your hero finance any single one of those projects in his 2015 budget?... Answer me just YES or NO!

All these Jonathanians still suffering from election defeat hangover... Let me impress it to you again, Jonathan is NEVER coming back to rule ruin Nigeria again. Weep and wail all you like, kill yourself (or commit suicide) if you like, but nothing can change the fact that your hero has been bulldozed to the dustbin of history. Next election you can join ipod and vote for Nnamdi Kanu. Nonsense!

The hunger wey dey wire una for osun never do una abi?

Go and borrow.

Let me see from which oil you will use to repay which yeye loan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community, Many People Injured / INEC: Buhari Replaces Onochie With Rhoda Habor Gumus (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.