Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy (2343 Views)

What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? / Describe Your *PREVIOUS* Relationship Status Using Only Song Titles / Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy by ecotwins: 2:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
How about marrying someone with a child? Is it a moral problem for a modern Nigerian?
Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy by Johnnoo(m): 2:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
ecotwins:
How about marrying someone with a child? Is it a moral problem for a modern Nigerian?

I don't think so. If she has all it takes, we can roll!!! Life is too short...

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy by mart2k(m): 2:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
No, it is never a barrier where love is
Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
I can't, I don't want baby mama drama.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy by hoobs(m): 3:55pm On Nov 18, 2015
I can if she has only one anytin above it is a big NO 4 me
Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy by infortech(m): 3:57pm On Nov 18, 2015
i no fit oooooo :Pi no fit oooooo
Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
If the baby mama is dead,YES! if she is not, NOOooooooo angry
Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy by gsalvatore: 4:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
HELL NO WAY!!

I tried dating One...Their insecurity and wahala is deem to be designated as an Environmental Hazard..

Those people are damaged goods...Sure some folks still go for damaged stuff even in the market, its Ok.

How the fvck are they even gonna believe you like them..? No need even wasting time on them..wanna talk about the divided attention between you and her kid?.....naaaa...

Its not really a moral problem...has to do with sociocultural.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy by charger09(m): 4:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
firstEVA:
I can't, I don't want baby mama drama.
bi!tch shouldnt u be talking bout baby daddy!!?
Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
charger09:

bi!tch shouldnt u be talking bout baby daddy!!?
are u ok mr battery charger?
Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy by charger09(m): 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
firstEVA:
are u ok mr battery charger?
yeah is ure battery down?? tell me asap so i can charge you up!
Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
charger09:

yeah
is ure battery down??
tell me asap so i can charge you up!
it seems you have children out of wedlock. How many baby mamas do you have presently?
Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy by charger09(m): 4:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
firstEVA:
it seems you have children out of wedlock. How many baby mamas do you have presently?

i am a very responsible zomborry..
because most of d girls in my area come around with pregnancy. nd say ; charger u are responsible for this!!!
Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
charger09:

i am a very responsible zomborry..
because most of d girls in my area come around with pregnancy. nd say ; charger u are responsible for this!!!

Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy by charger09(m): 4:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
8937378390279496 u can come nd say hi anytime u wish hun!
Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy by charger09(m): 4:55pm On Nov 18, 2015
firstEVA:
come say hi now!
Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
charger09:

come say hi now!
do you charge phone batteries or car batteries?
Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy by danduj(m): 5:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
me want a wifey not a baby mama *in cynthia morgan's voice*
Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy by charger09(m): 5:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
firstEVA:
do you charge phone batteries or car batteries?
none of wat u mentioned
i only charge ladies batteries..no dhe dull me jare
Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy by Dahveydson(m): 5:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
Simply, No.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
Yes, if he is a good man

People acting like they are immune to mistakes, divorce or death of a spouseundecided
Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
charger09:

none of wat u mentioned
i only charge ladies batteries..no dhe dull me jare

Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy by grad2012(f): 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
Why not,I can.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy by robosky02(m): 5:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
grad2012:
Why not,I can.

it depends oh

cos must times the luggage is too heavy to bear
Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy by grad2012(f): 5:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
robosky02:

it depends oh

cos must times the luggage is too heavy to bear
yeah true,if he has one child I can still stay with him but two,three an on, no can do inbtween how are u dear hope u gud ?
Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy by sseunth(m): 5:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
grad2012:
Why not,I can.
will u marry me?
Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 18, 2015
grad2012:
yeah true,if he has one child I can still stay with him but two,three an on, no can do inbtween how are u dear hope u gud ?

Nnnnnnnnmmm...I see. If I come get better plenty money nko
Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy by grad2012(f): 6:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
sseunth:
will u marry me?
yes nah I will marry u embarassed how many children do u have?
Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy by grad2012(f): 6:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
dukeolumde:

Nnnnnnnnmmm...I see. If I come get better plenty money nko
if its u I will marry you nah I dont care how many children u have embarassed I will manage.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
grad2012:
if its u I will marry you nah I dont care how many children u have embarassed I will manage.

Really?? Am flattered.. cry
Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy by sseunth(m): 6:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
grad2012:
yes nah I will marry u embarassed how many children do u have?
jst one
Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy by grad2012(f): 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
sseunth:
jst one
oya now wen shud we marry embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies!!! What Do I Say 2 Her? / How Do You Sleep With Your Spouse? (Photo) / When You Are A Grown Up Man Still Using The Word 'bae' Lol See (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.