Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. (17629 Views)

This Is How Nigeria Looked Like Before The Coming Of Politicians (photo) / ​​B​REAKING​: ​ex-nsa ​dasuki, ​4 ​others Granted Bail / Tb Joshua Announces The Restoration Of Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by WIZGUY69(m): 8:25am On Nov 19, 2015
suzziematini:

I could hug you right now grin grin grin

please don't do that. cool unless you are a lady wink
Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by PedroJP(m): 9:55am On Nov 19, 2015
suzziematini:

Also, remember that you are apparently in this fight alone as the other states you lay claims to has totally shown no interest or support whatsoever........

What states are u talking about ? Pls name the state let me see if the indigenes didn't carry out protest there or revolted against protest in their land.

Hope u are not talking about the online "we SS" " we NigerDeltas" and so on.

Pls be properly guided.
Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by laudate: 10:01am On Nov 19, 2015
ALISMILE:
don't mind me jare, next time I ll delay alittle bit! Come to think of it, so yeeboos can actually hold a yoruba so in such high esteem?

I no know say you sef see am!! grin As long as it supports their cause, they would hold anything in high esteem. Can't you see the way they started lapping up Fani-Kayode's antics, after he spoke in defence of Biafra?? The same Fani-Kayode that has been ostracised by his own people, and is not taken seriously by them, anymore?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by laudate: 10:26am On Nov 19, 2015
suzziematini:
The problem with us is that we accept any and everything not minding the authenticity as far as it is said in our favour or to our pleasure, we build our hopes around it.

Did a prophet not say that yar'adua wasn't going to die, but he will only if he tries to go for a second term. The guy ddnt even finish the first.
Don't get me wrong, I believe in prophets, its biblical. But I'm also aware of the times that we live in.

Biafra may or may not come but violent protest will do no good but create more hate especially if the biafra nation survives. Nigeria and biafra will become Israel and Pakistan. Two nations residing together under an ambiance of hatred and bitterness towards one another.
And that ain't funny at all especially following the way the igbo's are going about this biafra nation and all.

I am sooooo anti-biafra . Lash me all you want but its pointless. It's funny that even the pepper seller on the road (I don't mean this the bad way, only trying to make a point) follows in the parade without having a proper understanding of what is actually going on. Most of them are just being brainwashed. And some of them hear only "go" they don't hear "comeback".

You can advocate for your biafra alright, But be careful and civil and learned enough not to insult the good people of NIGERIA(wch of course you are a part of) who has show very less concern and tried to play deaf ears to all your insults of which the most common is "zoo". Do well to remember that if biafra doesn't succeed, you remain an animal in this "ZOO"

Also, remember that you are apparently in this fight alone as the other states you lay claims to has totally shown no interest or support whatsoever........

WORD!! Well said. Preach it, bro'. Pree-ea-ach!! cheesy
Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by suzziematini(f): 11:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
]
WIZGUY69:

please don't do that. cool
unless you are a lady wink

I am...... smiley smiley
Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by suzziematini(f): 11:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
PedroJP:

What states are u talking about ? Pls name the state let me see if the indigenes didn't carry out protest there or revolted against protest in their land.

Hope u are not talking about the online "we SS" " we NigerDeltas" and so on.

Pls be properly guided.

If only you would explain yourself better, I ll answer your question.
Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by suzziematini(f): 11:13pm On Nov 20, 2015
]
laudate:

WORD!! Well said. Preach it, bro'. Pree-ea-ach!! cheesy

Okkkkkkaaayyy but im a girl undecided smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by arsetalks(m): 11:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
laudate:

A Yoruba prophet has announced that Biafra is coming, and the pro-Biafran internet e-warriors have accepted the prophecy, and are rejoicing! shocked Amazing!! cheesy Can anyone spot the irony, here....??
Useless children of hypocrisy. I am doing my best not to hate them it is a difficult job made bearable by the good ones amongst them.
Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by WIZGUY69(m): 11:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
suzziematini:
]

I am...... smiley smiley

lol cheesy
You are free to do that ma'am cheesy *what did I even post about sef? *
Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by Nobody: 1:59am On Nov 21, 2015
Dnacode:

I understand who Chukwu Okike is(I.e God the creator) but who is Chukwu Okike Abiama bikonu?
Where did the name Abiama enter Gods name from?
A quick Google check showed that it was Aro-chukwu diety. Pls is this true?
Since when did Ndi-igbo my people start calling on Abiama? Is this not Idolatory?
How did Abiama take the glory for creatorship?
What happened to Jehovah/Jesus?

Bros, you asked, now here is your answer:

Chukwu Okike Abiama has NOTHING to do with your Bible....it is the ORIGINAL name that our fathers called their creator before the emergence cum the washing called Bible, hence you hear Jesus/Jehovah

Jesus/Jehovah is related to christians who read Bible.

Chukwu Okike Abiama means GOD THE CREATOR OF ALL THINGS.
Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by Nobody: 5:29am On Nov 21, 2015
Zinicc:

Bros, you asked, now here is your answer:

Chukwu Okike Abiama has NOTHING to do with your Bible....it is the ORIGINAL name that our fathers called their creator before the emergence cum the washing called Bible, hence you hear Jesus/Jehovah

Jesus/Jehovah is related to christians who read Bible.

Chukwu Okike Abiama means GOD THE CREATOR OF ALL THINGS.

Well I belong to Jesus/Jehovah alone.
Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by bugzbunny: 6:49am On Nov 21, 2015
missKiffy:
How will Biafra come to pass with this your English or will this type of English become the lingua franca of Biafra
Are u not tired?
Begging and praying for igbos to be with u.. Hv anybdy called u oduafraud for no reason.. Learn to mind ur biz.. I can asure u no part of ur village has anytin to do with biafra...
Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by bugzbunny: 6:56am On Nov 21, 2015
arsetalks:
Useless children of hypocrisy. I am doing my best not to hate them it is a difficult job made bearable by the good ones amongst them.
We knw u hate them....guess wat
D feeling is mutual
But always mind ur biz
Biafra is not ur concern
Open an odua thread or somtin
Be useful to ya self
Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by arsetalks(m): 7:00am On Nov 21, 2015
bugzbunny:

We knw u hate them....guess wat
D feeling is mutual
But always mind ur biz
Biafra is not ur concern
Open an odua thread or somtin
Be useful to ya self
Oh the irony. Who is TB Joshua from Imo?
Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 21, 2015
Dnacode:

No one is arguing where you belong.

It's the faith yóu where burn into, so hold onto it.
Our father did not see the white men who introduced bible...so they know no other God but the God of creator (Chukwu Okike).

In life today, it doesn't really mater what you believe since your believe is your personal business between you and that of which you believe.
As long as it dosen't harm anyone else.

I used to believe in Jesus too, until at some point I have to ask my self the painful, but truthful question.
Pastors kept promising that your life will never remain the same, while they actually mean 'their' lives after you pay your tithes.

Ask youself...do you need a pastor to tell you that..there is no way your life shuld remain the same, as long as you are eating and alive.
God can't be mocked he has 'a' reason for creating everyone...so yes no life will remain the same..be it christian, muslem, hindu, Amok, Idol worshipers, nonbelievers etc.

Bible is too much story for me, so I just on my own refused to get washed with it anylonger...

Question: Why do people insist on teaching others these religion?
Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by bugzbunny: 7:21am On Nov 21, 2015
arsetalks:
Oh the irony. Who is TB Joshua from Imo?
Heard d name before
He is a popular man of God
Am sure he is not ur dad...
So bye
Go open a thread of odua
C ya
Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by bugzbunny: 7:28am On Nov 21, 2015
ALISMILE:
did he also mention who will win d next civil war that is looming?
There will be no civil war
You hate me
I hate u
Why are we still talking to eachother
We hv nothing in common
Stay on ur own
Let us stay in peace
Stop invading any thread with biafra
U can survive without igbos
Do not fear.......bye
Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by arsetalks(m): 7:33am On Nov 21, 2015
bugzbunny:

Heard d name before
He is a popular man of God
Am sure he is not ur dad...
So bye
Go open a thread of odua
C ya
Tribalist are usually hypocrites. I am not surprised one bit.
Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 21, 2015
Zinicc:

No one is arguing where you belong.

It's the faith yóu where burn into, so hold onto it.
Our father did not see the white men who introduced bible...so they know no other God but the God of creator (Chukwu Okike).

In life today, it doesn't really mater what you believe since your believe is your personal business between you and that of which you believe.
As long as it dosen't harm anyone else.

I used to believe in Jesus too, until at some point I have to ask my self the painful, but truthful question.
Pastors kept promising that your life will never remain the same, while they actually mean 'their' lives after you pay your tithes.

Ask youself...do you need a pastor to tell you that..there is no way your life shuld remain the same, as long as you are eating and alive.
God can't be mocked he has 'a' reason for creating everyone...so yes no life will remain the same..be it christian, muslem, hindu, Amok, Idol worshipers, nonbelievers etc.

Bible is too much story for me, so I just on my own refused to get washed with it anylonger...

Question: Why do people insist on teaching others these religion?

I do not believe in Jesus because of Pastors.
I do not pay tithe because of Pastors.
I believe in Jesus because I have SEEN him(literarily).
I believe in Jesus because he is the Lord of History. The world is following biblical predictions. It takes only an omniscient being to be able to put into factor everybody's reality n probability so as to make accurate prophecies that are being fulfilled in perfect details.

My reason for paying tithe is this;
It is said; "by prosperity shall my CITIES be spread abroad".
If I do not pay my tithe how will his cities(his way of life) be spread abroad?
Don't you know that the freedoms we r enjoying now is because of the Christian message?
If I do not pay my tithe how will the gospel spread and be retained, or don't you know that Islam will then conquer the world and impose their shariah on everyone?
My dear Jesus has made me literarily free by providing the message. I have to do my part and retain that freedom by making sure that message is spread if not if Islam takes root in peoples heart (in the absence of the christian message) it will be more of katakata for the world.
It is a privilege to be part of those who retain human freedom through spreading and implanting the gospel message in people's hearts(by tithing).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by bugzbunny: 7:51am On Nov 21, 2015
arsetalks:
Tribalist are usually hypocrites. I am not surprised one bit.
I say it as it is.......
Me and you ought not to be in the same sentence
We hv nothin in common
No offence
bye
Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by ALISMILE(m): 8:22am On Nov 21, 2015
bugzbunny:

There will be no civil war
You hate me
I hate u
Why are we still talking to eachother
We hv nothing in common
Stay on ur own
Let us stay in peace
Stop invading any thread with biafra
U can survive without igbos
Do not fear.......bye
u re soooooooooooooooooooooooo wrong bro! Am sori to disappoint u! I do not hate u! But I dislike ur selfish sself centered pursuit, like an ethnic local champ. If I see u I ll hug u! Thnaks and bye
Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by abokikhalifa: 8:29am On Nov 21, 2015
guy this your link no open o....igbos nd fraud be like 5 nd 6
Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by rudebouy: 9:49am On Nov 21, 2015
gab264:

Brace yaa self ooh children of chukwu okike abiama for the Egyptians we are seen today. very soon we shall begin to see them no more.

Watch his prophecy here:
Video source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_FhP6M5OR4&sns=fb

He was also one of dose dat sed jona will win. Afta Jona lost he now sed I told Jona dat he wd lose.

Bros no worry yasef, all na gamble.
Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by ishiamu(m): 11:48am On Nov 21, 2015
missKiffy:
How will Biafra come to pass with this your English or will this type of English become the lingua franca of Biafra

It will be wise to act like the lady you are on ethnic thread than a tout cos you can get much more than you bargain for, be warned
Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by missKiffy(f): 2:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
ishiamu:

It will be wise to act like the lady you are on ethnic thread than a tout cos you can get much more than you bargain for, be warned
You can do nothing undecided
Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by ishiamu(m): 2:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
missKiffy:

You can do nothing undecided

I wasn't talking about my self b4 u start beating chest... but I see your strong for online fights carry on
Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by missKiffy(f): 3:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
ishiamu:

I wasn't talking about my self b4 u start beating chest... but I see your strong for online fights carry on
Get the hell out of my mentions and stay out undecided
Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by ishiamu(m): 5:05pm On Nov 21, 2015
missKiffy:

Get the hell out of my mentions and stay out undecided

Ok
Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by realsammy: 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2015
In the end BIAFRA must come... cos its a divine project, only fools n thieves wouldn't understand.
Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by Stingman: 5:57pm On Nov 21, 2015
Dnacode:

TT
Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by Stingman: 5:57pm On Nov 21, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Water Scarcity Hits Calabar / House Probe: Ishaq Oloyede Gives Reasons For Employing 300 Without Advertising / Fire Breaks Out At Rivers House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.