Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,739 members, 7,837,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Photos: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Rocket Factory In Borno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Rocket Factory In Borno (1105 Views)

Troops Destroy Boko Haram Spiritual Base At Alagarno Forest,Borno. Graphic Pics / Military: Boko Haram Rocket Making Factory Photos Not Real / ''Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Its Rocket Factory'' - Terror Monitor Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Rocket Factory In Borno by segtak25: 3:02pm On Nov 18, 2015

Press statement from the Nigerian Army…
The troops of 111 Special Forces Battalion, 7 Division Garrison Nigerian Army, during a special raid operation carried out on Tuesday at Delwa general area, discovered and knocked out Boko Haram terrorists’ rocket factory at Jamrari, Borno State. This unprecedented development has put paid to the much touted ability of the terrorists to fabricate rockets and their launchers using rudimentary materials.

This has further crippled the terrorists and greatly embolden the troops in carrying out more offensive actions against the terrorists till they are defeated. The Chief of Army Staff, Lieutenant General Tukur Yusufu Buratai, who is on constant communication with the troops, commended them for this singular act and other similar feats and encouraged them to do more more so that the terrorists are on the verge of being defeated.

Source :http://streetgist.com/photos-troops-destroy-boko-haram-rocket-factory-in-borno/

Re: Photos: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Rocket Factory In Borno by Busolami2015(f): 3:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
This is serious....
I don't think NAIJA military even get own factory for these...

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Photos: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Rocket Factory In Borno by speedyGonzales: 3:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
Busolami2015:
This is serious....
I don't think NAIJA military even get own factory for these...

Cc lalasticlala

no they don't!
Re: Photos: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Rocket Factory In Borno by Busolami2015(f): 3:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
speedyGonzales:

no they don't!
then terrorist cm get...lol
Who is whinning
Re: Photos: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Rocket Factory In Borno by Khd95(m): 3:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
This bdt guys meaan war fa

Pls how many ragheads wey liquidated,cos i derive joy nd pleasure when i see their dirty dry body on dirty dry grounds.

No amnesty for bh,kill them any wher u come across them
Re: Photos: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Rocket Factory In Borno by Busolami2015(f): 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
Khd95:
This bdt guys meaan war fa

Pls how many ragheads wey liquidated,cos i derive joy nd pleasure when i see their dirty dry body on dirty dry grounds.

No amnesty for bh,kill them any wher u come across them
yes oooo oooo

Lalasticlala how far
Re: Photos: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Rocket Factory In Borno by speedyGonzales: 3:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
Busolami2015:
then terrorist cm get...lol
Who is whinning

Nigerian Army cannot produce what terrorist can, they blew up Yola recently, but we are winning... I have heard that before, so we will issue another final warning to them after another bombing.
Re: Photos: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Rocket Factory In Borno by Busolami2015(f): 3:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
speedyGonzales:

Nigerian Army cannot produce what terrorist can, they blew up Yola recently, but we are winning... I have heard that before, so we will issue another final warning to them after another bombing.
yes you are right....
I hope we can meet the December deadline which for me looks impossible
Re: Photos: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Rocket Factory In Borno by speedyGonzales: 3:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
Busolami2015:
yes you are right....
I hope we can meet the December deadline which for me looks impossible

well, you are right, the line looks impossible and to be honest you rarely see anyone issue deadlines to operations like this as they are unpredictable... but what baffles me is how this Boko Haram stuff stopped during those months leading to election and before Buhari resumed for duty... I would be interested to know that because it is curious! But we will see about the deadline but I won't hold my breathe!
Re: Photos: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Rocket Factory In Borno by Busolami2015(f): 3:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
speedyGonzales:

well, you are right, the line looks impossible and to be honest you rarely see anyone issue deadlines to operations like this as they are unpredictable... but what baffles me is how this Boko Haram stuff stopped during those months leading to election and before Buhari resumed for duty... I would be interested to know that because it is curious! But we will see about the deadline but I won't hold my breathe!
I can't answer that but sound strange also...
Re: Photos: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Rocket Factory In Borno by flyingsnail(f): 3:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
Lies and propaganda government

Na Only Picture we go chop

We are tired of pictures every 5 days u bring out one useless picture

And the gullible will shout SSAAII BABBAA !

Funny set of people

Re: Photos: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Rocket Factory In Borno by Busolami2015(f): 4:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
flyingsnail:
Lies and propaganda government

Na Only Picture we go chop

We are tired of pictures every 5 days u bring out one useless picture

And the gullible will shout SSAAII BABBAA !

Funny set of people

lol....
You are funny
Re: Photos: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Rocket Factory In Borno by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
Is this not the same factory the military told us was fake and non existent?
Early in November, Boko Haram released pictures of what seemed to be a make shift rocket/explosives making factory. The army later released a press statement saying the pictures were fake and that BH had no such capacity at that time. (Here's the link below)

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/boko-haram-rocket-making-factory-allegation-a-make-belief-army/

Now fast forward two weeks later, the army on Sunday released a statement and pictures of a boko haram rocket making factory that have been destroyed by the military in Bama. Now here's the funny revelation:
The pictures released by the army bear same resemblance as the pictures released by BH which the army had earlier dismissed as fake.

Very funny

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/11/military-destroys-boko-harams-bomb-rocket-making-factory/
Re: Photos: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Rocket Factory In Borno by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
What this simply means is that whenever BH releases any propaganda video or pictures, I will take them very very serious
Re: Photos: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Rocket Factory In Borno by Busolami2015(f): 5:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
Lobeez:
What this simply means is that whenever BH releases any propaganda video or pictures, I will take them very very serious
abi na
Re: Photos: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Rocket Factory In Borno by bukifemi1: 5:12pm On Feb 10, 2017
sad

(1) (Reply)

Ex-Oyo Governor Rashidi Ladoja in-line for Olubadan / An Appeal To My Fellow Nairalanders On Threads About Biafra / Army Arrests Two Soldiers For Alleged Arming Of Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.