Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Finally Prophet T.B Joshua Announce The Coming Of Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally Prophet T.B Joshua Announce The Coming Of Biafra (27263 Views)

FINALLY: Prophet TB Joshua Of Scoan Clears The Air On His False U.S. Election Pr / BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result / Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Prophet T.B Joshua Announce The Coming Of Biafra by chesterlee(m): 3:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
Popular Prophet T.B Joshua has finally revealed the coming of Biafra.
In his wise words, "You can stop protest but you can't stop revolution".

#TheZooIsFalling
#FreeNnamdiKanu
#BiafraIsComing

Source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_FhP6M5OR4&feature=youtu.be

Re: Finally Prophet T.B Joshua Announce The Coming Of Biafra by speedyGonzales: 3:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
well, I don't like this TB Joshua... and Biafra doesn't need his prophesy to succeed...
Re: Finally Prophet T.B Joshua Announce The Coming Of Biafra by tafabaloo(m): 3:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
Kkk
Re: Finally Prophet T.B Joshua Announce The Coming Of Biafra by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
Land grabbers grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Prophet T.B Joshua Announce The Coming Of Biafra by boman2014: 3:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
does "revolution" means "actualization" of biafra?

you go OLD, biafra will never come to pass grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Prophet T.B Joshua Announce The Coming Of Biafra by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
Even with a million prophecies, their useless agitation will not see the light of day undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Prophet T.B Joshua Announce The Coming Of Biafra by Idrismusty97(m): 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
So these IPOB youths now believe what T.B Joshua says? The same confused IPOB youths that have been attacking T.B Joshua and other Yoruba pastors?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Prophet T.B Joshua Announce The Coming Of Biafra by jaybee104(m): 3:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
Idrismusty97:
So these IPOB youths now believe what T.B Joshua says? The same confused IPOB youths that have been attacking T.B Joshua and other Yoruba pastors?
U get sense?

5 Likes

Re: Finally Prophet T.B Joshua Announce The Coming Of Biafra by IGBOSON1: 3:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
Was half expecting it to be an announcement on the second coming of Christ!

1 Like

Re: Finally Prophet T.B Joshua Announce The Coming Of Biafra by demielvis: 3:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
boman2014:
biafra will never come to pass
You'll soon need to buy otapiapia

5 Likes

Re: Finally Prophet T.B Joshua Announce The Coming Of Biafra by demielvis: 3:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Does not matter.
God can use your enemy to help you...abi you no know?

4 Likes

Re: Finally Prophet T.B Joshua Announce The Coming Of Biafra by Idrismusty97(m): 3:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
jaybee104:

U get sense?

Re: Finally Prophet T.B Joshua Announce The Coming Of Biafra by Idrismusty97(m): 3:55pm On Nov 18, 2015
demielvis:

Does not matter.
God can use your enemy to help you...abi you no know?

1 Share

Re: Finally Prophet T.B Joshua Announce The Coming Of Biafra by Kassychuks(f): 3:55pm On Nov 18, 2015
boman2014:
does "revolution" means "actualization" of biafra?

you go OLD, biafra will never come to pass grin
....My dear u shuld mind d tinx u say,o ga-eme gi vuum n'anya.....

1 Like

Re: Finally Prophet T.B Joshua Announce The Coming Of Biafra by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 18, 2015
speedyGonzales:
well, I don't like this TB Joshua... and Biafra doesn't need his prophesy to succeed...

He predicted that your Buhari will win
Re: Finally Prophet T.B Joshua Announce The Coming Of Biafra by pedrilo: 3:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
E don happen oh!
Re: Finally Prophet T.B Joshua Announce The Coming Of Biafra by Idrismusty97(m): 4:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
Chai Facebook is the best after sliced bread cheesy. Street urchins IPOB youths are now turning back to Yoruba pastors for prophecies?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally Prophet T.B Joshua Announce The Coming Of Biafra by demielvis: 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
[quote author=Idrismusty97 post=40156998][/quote]
He spoke against "kneeling down before" yoruba pastors does not mean God will not reveal the coming of my beloved Biafra to a yoruba pastor BTW i dont know the tribe T.B.joshua comes from.
I stopped going to a yoruba pastored church last year and it was not because Nnamdi Kanu said this.
I stay in my house and worship Chukwu Okike Abiama.
Re: Finally Prophet T.B Joshua Announce The Coming Of Biafra by clevvermind(m): 4:55pm On Nov 18, 2015
we should be careful of what we say about men of God.
Re: Finally Prophet T.B Joshua Announce The Coming Of Biafra by Owoplenty(m): 5:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
Same man that envisage the coming of pmb
Re: Finally Prophet T.B Joshua Announce The Coming Of Biafra by tinajohn: 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
Let’s be VERY careful not to misquote a prophet of God and bring his name into such a contentious issue.

This was a message for the entire world given by T.B. Joshua and he never mentioned a specific region.

I am an ardent Emmanuel TV viewer and have NOT ONCE heard T.B. Joshua address the issue of Biafra.

It’s dangerous to politicise spiritual things!
Re: Finally Prophet T.B Joshua Announce The Coming Of Biafra by truefact: 5:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
APC pastor Tunde Bakare first saw the vision. ...biafra will surely come
Re: Finally Prophet T.B Joshua Announce The Coming Of Biafra by Lanretoye(m): 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
IPAD youths be like 'praise da Lord!!!'

I mean IPOB youths.
Re: Finally Prophet T.B Joshua Announce The Coming Of Biafra by BaddieKay(f): 5:43am On Feb 01, 2016
Seriously u guys need to stop all this E-fight cause it won't change a thing.Good Morning oh
Re: Finally Prophet T.B Joshua Announce The Coming Of Biafra by naijaboy756: 5:51am On Feb 01, 2016
BaddieKay:
Seriously u guys need to stop all this E-fight cause it won't change a thing.Good Morning oh
what is dis 1 saying? So u guys hv woken up in PH
Re: Finally Prophet T.B Joshua Announce The Coming Of Biafra by speaktome(m): 5:51am On Feb 01, 2016
The Commander in chief of the arm forces of the federal republic of B I A F R======A

Let me reserve My comment

#MySignature#MyBusiness#

Re: Finally Prophet T.B Joshua Announce The Coming Of Biafra by BaddieKay(f): 5:53am On Feb 01, 2016
My friend if ur still feeling sleepy,pls go Back to bed
naijaboy756:
what is dis 1 saying? So u guys hv woken up in PH
Re: Finally Prophet T.B Joshua Announce The Coming Of Biafra by naijaboy756: 5:55am On Feb 01, 2016
BaddieKay:
My friend if ur still feeling sleepy,pls go Back to bed
pink lips indeed
Re: Finally Prophet T.B Joshua Announce The Coming Of Biafra by Nobody: 6:03am On Feb 01, 2016
lalasticlala mynd44 seun obinoscopy this thread is promoting biafra against rule 9.
Re: Finally Prophet T.B Joshua Announce The Coming Of Biafra by Austinelead(m): 6:05am On Feb 01, 2016
BAN THE OP
Re: Finally Prophet T.B Joshua Announce The Coming Of Biafra by demielvis: 7:35am On Feb 05, 2016

(1) (Reply)

APC Party Primaries Timetable / Buhari vs AIT: The Shameless Act Against Press Freedom. / Saraki's Support Group Campaigning With Aregbesola's Projects In Osun. PICS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.