Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture (10722 Views)

The Young Man Knows Where He Belongs. / Even This Young Man Knows A Big And Attractive Backside When He Sees It (photo) / Pix- Only A Gentle Man Will Pass This Simple Test! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by orlando5: 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
Who can guess

Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by itstpia8: 3:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
what's your point?

2 Likes

Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by mymadam(m): 3:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
14 years o!
Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
There's nothing wrong ?
Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by okenwa(m): 3:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
Pocketing while walking is ungentlemanly.
The color combination of the shoe is wrong
Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by lolu007(m): 3:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
Simple the guy should be on the other side

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
The man shouldn't have allowed the woman stay on the path closer to the roadside. If a man values and respects his woman, he'd want to keep her safe. So keeping her to his left to some extent shields her from any form of danger that might occur from the roadside.

28 Likes

Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by RexKexMilann: 3:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
Light Brown Leather shoes With Dark Blue Suit? Does That Make Sense?

1 Like

Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by immortalvoices(m): 3:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
Decker:
The man shouldn't have allowed the woman stay closer to the roadside.

True talk bro but I can't even catch a rubber bullet for her not to talk of being her shield against some unforeseen road accident

When I nor be super man

But then I might be wrong tho .. When I'm in love

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by donTbone(m): 3:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
RexKexMilann:

It will only not make sense if his BELT is not brown

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by RexKexMilann: 3:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
donTbone:
It will only not make sense if his BELT is not brown
But I didn't see His Belt... So? undecided.

1 Like

Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by orlando5: 3:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
lolu007:

9 Likes

Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by orlando5: 3:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
itstpia8:
what's your point?
Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by orlando5: 3:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
mymadam:
14 years o!
end time comment

1 Like

Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by lolu007(m): 3:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
orlando5:
lol thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by mondob2k(m): 3:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
RexKexMilann:

the only gentlemanly thing wrong with the pics is d positioning of the man. This is not a fashion parade.

5 Likes

Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by donTbone(m): 3:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
RexKexMilann:
so...don't conclude or judge!

3 Likes

Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by RexKexMilann: 3:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
mondob2k:

the only gentlemanly thing wrong with the pics is d positioning of the man. This is not a fashion parade.
I Know about That... Was Only questioning the "Matchness" Of his Outfit.
Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by RexKexMilann: 3:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
donTbone:

so...don't conclude or judge!
I didn't Conclude neither did I Judge... That was a Question.

1 Like

Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by orlando5: 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
RexKexMilann:
[/b]I Know about That... Was Only questioning the "Matchness" Of his Outfit.
[b]matchness?

3 Likes

Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by RexKexMilann: 3:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
orlando5:
matchness?
That was In Quote for a reason.

1 Like

Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by orlando5: 3:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
RexKexMilann:
That was In Quote for a reason.
ok Mr RexKexmilann

1 Like

Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by donTbone(m): 3:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
RexKexMilann:
I didn't Conclude neither did I Judge... That was a Question.
Enough of the argument! ok, I don gree! angry

1 Like

Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by gsalvatore: 4:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
RexKexMilann:
There is nothing wrong with the color combo.

That brown shoe can go with that trouser color.

2 Likes

Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by RexKexMilann: 4:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
gsalvatore:
There is nothing wrong with the color combo.

That brown shoe can go with that trouser color.
Okay.

Thank You.
Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by LANGIDI: 4:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
net design at the waist path advertising her body even while with a guy
Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by mondob2k(m): 4:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
RexKexMilann:
I Know about That... Was Only questioning the "Matchness" Of his Outfit.
Ok. buh maybe u should av answered the OP's question 1st...

2 Likes

Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by viclawz(m): 5:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
YourMain:
There's nothing wrong ?
he should be at d other side
Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by afesimicaleb(m): 5:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
lolu007:
onto watn na. vehicle can still kill. He is just a gentleman, not a superman.
Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by afesimicaleb(m): 5:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
Decker:
The man shouldn't have allowed the woman stay on the path closer to the roadside. If a man values and respects his woman, he'd want to keep her safe. So keeping her to his left to some extent shields her from any form of danger that might occur from the roadside.
a woman is surposed to walk at the right hand side of her man, cause the right hand is the hand of authority and power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by orlando5: 5:56pm On Nov 18, 2015
afesimicaleb:
a woman is surposed to walk at the right hand side of her man, cause the right hand is the hand of authority and power.
that's deep bro, normally the maan is supposed to be on the edge of the sidewalk
Re: Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture by McTobe(m): 7:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
orlando5:
Who can guess
keep this kind of posts coming AM LIKING IT

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Buried My Late Husband 4 Years Ago, But I Still Have S3x With Him Every Night / I Have Never Been This Wet, Woman Says After Sex With Her Pastor / Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Never Met?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.