Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,095 members, 7,828,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Video : Happening Now!! Massive Protest In Aba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video : Happening Now!! Massive Protest In Aba (2446 Views)

VIDEO Happening Now - Biafrans Stop Zoo Soldiers From Kidnapping Nnamdi Kanu / “we Want Biafra!”, Rivers People Disgrace Wike In P/H (video) HAPPENING NOW / Massive Protest Against Fayose Ongoing In Ekiti (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video : Happening Now!! Massive Protest In Aba by GINJALAND: 4:04pm On Nov 18, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0GXt0W9drU
To show solidarity for the detained Radio Biafra director, Nnamdi Kanu, who was supposed to be arraigned in a magistrate court in Abuja today, hundreds of thousands of Pro-Biafra agitators trooped to the street in a peaceful protest.

The supporters had with the, placards demanding the release of Nnamdi Kanu and also for the freedom of "Republic Of Biafra"

Meanwhile

Ariaria market Aba was closed down today for another protest....

The ever busy market in South East Nigeria was closed down today and you know what that means economically?

According to my source, he was at Ariaria market ABA ,this morning, 85% of the shops were locked in readiness for another protest. He asked a few people and they told him that IPOB went to court and that they are waiting for the outcome. He knows nothing about the court sitting, but ariaria market,faulks road,free zone and samek are all empty.....very unusual

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3089353_r2_jpg3ededc70551c2a312be498a347c8bbfb

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3089352_r1_jpg5d4a80a41665bffa69db52029dc5282e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3089354_r3_jpg2e93405edfeb36170f900d0a527c61e7

http://ginjaland.com/videos/video-massive-protest-in-aba-as-pro-biafra

Re: Video : Happening Now!! Massive Protest In Aba by orlando5: 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
Sh*t is getting real
Re: Video : Happening Now!! Massive Protest In Aba by tochukwuifeduba: 4:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
Biafra or we all die grin

5 Likes

Re: Video : Happening Now!! Massive Protest In Aba by GINJALAND: 4:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
More pics

Re: Video : Happening Now!! Massive Protest In Aba by GINJALAND: 4:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
lalasticlala, come check this out
Re: Video : Happening Now!! Massive Protest In Aba by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
buhari
Re: Video : Happening Now!! Massive Protest In Aba by Slimzjoe(m): 4:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
My Igbo Brothers are doing these thing Wrong
Re: Video : Happening Now!! Massive Protest In Aba by BiafranAvatar(m): 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
Biafrans i cant stop laffing whenever i remembers that scene when rochas said IPOB members were refering to themselves as Late so so so and so...

We resolute and direct...Biafra or nothing else!!!

7 Likes

Re: Video : Happening Now!! Massive Protest In Aba by Tallesty1(m): 4:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
Slimzjoe:
What's the best way to go about it?

2 Likes

Re: Video : Happening Now!! Massive Protest In Aba by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
Kai, it is real oooooo
Re: Video : Happening Now!! Massive Protest In Aba by EasternLion: 4:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
ok.

1 Like

Re: Video : Happening Now!! Massive Protest In Aba by EasternLion: 4:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
let me get the guys involved.

Eurobomber lygn19 Noblezone

Pazienza Rose2014 warrior01

Carnegiefan chukwudi44

Ihemba Yujin Ezeagu Easternleopard

easternlion Freedom4biafra

Ipobdevil ikengawo billygee2u

Duru1 Onatisi 400Billionman blacktechnology

Ok500 franksam2009 totorimi

Dearpreye kingzizzy Auntysuzan

Ichidodo babyosisi collynzo23 kettykin

Sunnybobo3 Biafranqueen customized13

Descartes Mogidi Mizmycoli Wombraiders

Phockphockman Anonimi Afam4eva pointb

Ngwakwe Abagworo tonychristopher

Wisdomguy4u curlieweed CSTR2 obosiland

AkwaIbomrep1 FreeGlobe Mandax MrEverest

Whynotthetruth badnature M4gunners str8talk1
Re: Video : Happening Now!! Massive Protest In Aba by PedroJP(m): 4:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
Slimzjoe:

No. God can only make things work through humans less when He wishes to show His mightiness. Nigeria has stayed 101 yrs and no ruler wants to change the system to give us sthing better. Do u like the Nigerian system that is stagnant or say back stepping ? Why should we relax thinking things will get better on its own ? Breaking Nigeria is likely the possible solution. United Nigeria is not working or say some don't want a united Nigeria to work for them to keep amassing masses wealth.

Let's liberate our future generations from backwardness. U can still be a Nigerian citizen when Biafra comes, it's not must all Igbos will be Biafra.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video : Happening Now!! Massive Protest In Aba by Slimzjoe(m): 4:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
Tallesty1:
What's the best way to go about it?

If the Igbos in the North and South West can't Close there Shops and Join the Protest, then they are not Serious.

Also, No One is going to take these youths Serious. Infact the Police can come to the scene, spray Bullets, injure people and No one would Question them. They should go and Seek Solid Backing
Re: Video : Happening Now!! Massive Protest In Aba by Slimzjoe(m): 4:56pm On Nov 18, 2015
PedroJP:

No. God can only make things work through humans less when He wishes to show His mightiness. Nigeria has stayed 101 yrs and no ruler wants to change the system to give us sthing better. Do u like the Nigerian system that is stagnant or say back stepping ? Why should we relax thinking things will get better on its own ? Breaking Nigeria is likely the possible solution. United Nigeria is not working or say some don't want a united Nigeria to work for them to keep amassing masses wealth.

Let's liberate our future generations from backwardness. U can still be a Nigerian citizen when Biafra comes, it's not must all Igbos will be Biafra.

You didn't have to Quote me to say Nothing
Re: Video : Happening Now!! Massive Protest In Aba by PedroJP(m): 4:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
I pity Yorubas if Biafra should come without their support, especially Hausa decides to support Biafra restoration before them.

Viva Biafra. Arm us alreasy as we are living no life here in Nigeria. Bombs will do, we can help bring bombs to Swest and then help boko haram in North too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video : Happening Now!! Massive Protest In Aba by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Please suggest a better way to do it....
Re: Video : Happening Now!! Massive Protest In Aba by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
Slimzjoe:

If the Igbos in the North and South West can't Close there Shops and Join the Protest, then they are not Serious.

Also, No One is going to take these youths Serious. Infact the Police can come to the scene, spray Bullets, injure people and No one would Question them. They should go and Seek Solid Backing

Know you are out of you stvpid shell...Igbo Wanabe!
Re: Video : Happening Now!! Massive Protest In Aba by vayne(m): 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
Sh*t Mehn ....you know am saying grin
Re: Video : Happening Now!! Massive Protest In Aba by ArodeTsolaye: 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
If i were yorruber,.i'll pitch my tent with Biafrans, so they can help us claim our kwara back from abokkis after the imminent dissolution of nigeria.
But yorubas can't see beyond their noses. can they?

3 Likes

Re: Video : Happening Now!! Massive Protest In Aba by kingzizzy: 6:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
Pictures don't lie, who else thinks that Biafra is just an online thing?

Biafra kwenu!!

1 Like

Re: Video : Happening Now!! Massive Protest In Aba by M4gunners: 6:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
Yeah free Biafra,free Nnamdi Kanu or your will have a case to answer in ICC when you left power. Biafrans has right to decide where to belong according to UN law.
Re: Video : Happening Now!! Massive Protest In Aba by M4gunners: 6:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
kingzizzy:
Pictures don't lie, who else thinks that Biafra is just an online thing?

Biafra kwenu!!
You and only you.
Re: Video : Happening Now!! Massive Protest In Aba by carnegiefan: 6:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
They should release Nnamdi Kanu for us, else this can only escalate to something no one wants.
Whoever is puppetting the mumu in Aso rock should pull the strings now.

1 Like

Re: Video : Happening Now!! Massive Protest In Aba by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
Two lawyers already?
And the nigerians said we couldn't produce a high level civil servant.
I'm really laughing at those blinded by hate.
Re: Video : Happening Now!! Massive Protest In Aba by devilishM: 6:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:
If i were yorruber,.i'll pitch my tent with Biafrans, so they can help us claim our kwara back from abokkis after the imminent dissolution of nigeria.
But yorubas can see beyond their noses. can they?

Instead of you to enjoy your thread, you are attacking Yorubas. Most of you touts are dumb, the Yorubas are not holding you nor disturbing you from your biafra, why attacking them over nothing. Smh
Re: Video : Happening Now!! Massive Protest In Aba by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 18, 2015
There was a country it's sovereignty was forcefuly remove, by the name BIAFRA. Umunna, nbadaa udo di. Umuchineke were close to the Promise land (the land of the rising sun).
Re: Video : Happening Now!! Massive Protest In Aba by demielvis: 7:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
Slimzjoe:

[color=#990000]No One is going to take these youths Serious.
Can you just listen to yourself?

1 Like

Re: Video : Happening Now!! Massive Protest In Aba by Slimzjoe(m): 7:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
demielvis:

Can you just listen to yourself?

if you where Smart, you would know I didn't Talk but 'Wrote' so I can Listen to myself.

And Urgh....Learn to Post something Sensible when you want to Quote me.

No Thanks

Re: Video : Happening Now!! Massive Protest In Aba by 400billionman: 7:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
Buari is all about arrests.

Instead of freeing Nnamdi Kanu, he is ordering the arrest of Dasuki.

In the end, the common man gains nothing from his government..
Re: Video : Happening Now!! Massive Protest In Aba by dammytosh: 7:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
Same face every where

MISCREANTS.
Re: Video : Happening Now!! Massive Protest In Aba by demielvis: 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
Slimzjoe:

if you where Smart, you would know I didn't Talk but 'Wrote' so I can Listen to myself.
And if you were as smart as you think you are,you woulda known it's "were" and not "where".

Anyway your post was just dumb.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

PDP, IPOB Cry Babies And Tonyebarcanista / Lady Reply Pmb With This Twit (photo) / Tension In Imo : Okorocha Thugs Stop Evacuation Of Refuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.