Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

PDP, IPOB Cry Babies And Tonyebarcanista - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP, IPOB Cry Babies And Tonyebarcanista (2438 Views)

On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others / What Was Pdp/ipob's 2015 Biggest Propanganda? / Spot The Difference T0nyebarcanista And Tonyebarcanista. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP, IPOB Cry Babies And Tonyebarcanista by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
It is very ridiculous the way all this IPOB cry babies, sentimental and childish persons have been putting pressure on Tonye Barcanista to apologise over his position on Biafra. This is the worst form of cajoling someone against his wish and stand base on his believe i have ever seen.

PDP and IPOB are not one and the samething. Just because Tonye Barcanista support PDP does not make him automatically IPOB supporter.

Afterall PDP was created by Northerners. They only invited Ekwueme and other southerners just to give it national appeal. Everything about PDP is a nothern creation. The day notherners abandon it, PDP died immediately. The way all these IPOB losers are holding unto abandon project of Notherners called PDP is very shameful. Go and grow APGA founded by your hero Ojukwu. Stop holding unto PDP used and dump by Notherners.

All this IPOB cry babies should first of all ask PDP chairman Ali Modu Sheriff (Allege Bokoharam founder that have killed many Igbos in d north) to join IPOB b4 forcing IPOB down Tonye Barcanista neck.

Tonye Barcanista never apologised on his view on Biafra and Ijawland. PDP and Biafra are two seperate entity. All this IPOB touts should take note. I have not seen any post were barcanista said he is now willing to give Ijawland to IPOB.

Just because he went to Abia State to supervise PDP election does not automatically mean he must support IPOB. He could as well have gone to Niger, Ogun or Kano for PDP mission. That would not have made him OPC or Arewa members.

IPOB supporters should grow up and get mature. It is dis intimidating, forceful and oppressive nature of IPOB that many of us from South South are skeptical of Biafra.

Not that we dont know if oil from Niger Delta feed lesser population, we from south south wont have better per capita income. But we value our freedom. In Biafra, with what you IPOB members are currently displaying, there will be no freedom of speech.

Tonye barcanista, the aim of this post is to let you know you have the right to go against anything or support anything. Dont let anyone force you against ur wish or intimidate you. You have d right to support greater Ijaw nation, you have the right to promote Niger Delta Republic with only south south in it, you have the right to support one Nigeria and you have the right to support Biafra if you believe in it. Dont let anyone take ur freedom of choice, opinion, believe from you through the back door.

My father suppport PDP while I support Buhari. That never affected my relationship with my father. I am still my Fathers Son while my Father is still my father.

Below is the comment from Tonyebarcanista IPOB taut are calling apology on his stand on Ijawland and Niger Delta. Does this look like apology on his believe?

TonyeBarcanista:
oh....

Bros, you sef know say I never meant harm to anybody. Okrika people de quick provoke sometimes. I respect you a lot and I appreciate your truce move. Family war, communities clash, nations pick arms against each other but our determination for better living should call us to order whenever we oFfend people by our sincere, innocent and unintended harm actions.

To those that have been offended by me, let it slide... To those that offend me......I go still break una head o grin.... But seriously, I hold no ills against anyone or group.

#Power To The People

All I see is someone simply saying he have no ill against anyone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP, IPOB Cry Babies And Tonyebarcanista by benedictnsi(m): 7:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
Op is indirectly WAILING........ NO sense FOUND

2 Likes

Re: PDP, IPOB Cry Babies And Tonyebarcanista by wasco24: 7:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
angry
Re: PDP, IPOB Cry Babies And Tonyebarcanista by daniska3yaro(m): 7:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
Olu,where u dey?,there is a confirm patient seeking for medical attention @ yaba left.

2 Likes

Re: PDP, IPOB Cry Babies And Tonyebarcanista by Ofodirinwa: 7:09pm On Mar 10, 2016

1 Like

Re: PDP, IPOB Cry Babies And Tonyebarcanista by Pheals(f): 7:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
Let me get this hacres of land first...... Oya Tonyebarcanista where are u ....

This land is for sale so that u can have a word with op

I knw your writings could be epistle

1 Like

Re: PDP, IPOB Cry Babies And Tonyebarcanista by daniska3yaro(m): 7:13pm On Mar 10, 2016
For tuale4u to challenge Tonye Barcanista is like fc jigawa challenging fc Real madrid.oya Tonye Barcanista don sabi say u too dey nairaland.
Re: PDP, IPOB Cry Babies And Tonyebarcanista by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
daniska3yaro:
For tuale4u to challenge Tonye Barcanista is like fc jigawa challenging fc Real madrid.oya Tonye Barcanista don sabi say u too dey nairaland.

Please read b4 commenting. I am not challenging Tonye Barcanista. I am only encouraging him to stand for whatever he believes. That he should not accept any intimidation from any quarter.
Re: PDP, IPOB Cry Babies And Tonyebarcanista by fulanimafia: 7:28pm On Mar 10, 2016
It's possible Barca has finally agreed that Biafra should include Ijawland and the entire SS on a low key...who knows? I mean that was the root of their conflict so it must have been resolved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP, IPOB Cry Babies And Tonyebarcanista by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 7:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
Every Politics must be localized.

Political capital is worth billions.

Without commanding army of supporters Barcanista's voice will be swallowed amidst APC sycophantic views and he has no choice than to apologize, reconcile and appeal to them for him to earn a living through his talent and convinction.

Good Politicians avoid trampling on people's ideology and religion.

3 Likes

Re: PDP, IPOB Cry Babies And Tonyebarcanista by dunkem21(m): 7:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
Without commanding army of supporters Barcanista's voice will be swallowed amidst APC sycophantic views and he has no choice than to apologize, reconcile and appeal to them for him to earn a living through his talent and convinction.

I have repeatedly told tonyebarcanista @ bolded .. Now, he has no option but to apologize grin

1 Like

Re: PDP, IPOB Cry Babies And Tonyebarcanista by DaBullIT(m): 7:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
let's see where this leads
Re: PDP, IPOB Cry Babies And Tonyebarcanista by 1United1: 7:34pm On Mar 10, 2016
That's why people don't take this Biafran Nonsense Seriously..

IPOB = PDP
Re: PDP, IPOB Cry Babies And Tonyebarcanista by Ola17: 7:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
Lol, seems ibo people don too dull wey make everybody dey wan use their head anyhow.

This thread na poor attempt at 'Voice of Esau but the hand of Jacob things' cheesy

3 Likes

Re: PDP, IPOB Cry Babies And Tonyebarcanista by dunkem21(m): 7:37pm On Mar 10, 2016
1United1:
That's why people don't take this Biafran Nonsense Seriously..

IPOB = PDP

How, bro? ..You mean the people that rejected "mama Taraba" are IPOB members ..

I HAVE NOT BROKEN ANY RULE O ..

3 Likes

Re: PDP, IPOB Cry Babies And Tonyebarcanista by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 10, 2016
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Show me were he apologise. The comment made by Barcanista being recycled by IPOB on nairaland is not an apology. He was only saying he have no personal ill against anyone. That is just a peaceful statement. And that does not any way suggest he has change his view about Ijawland and Niger Delta.
Re: PDP, IPOB Cry Babies And Tonyebarcanista by PhockPhockMan: 7:39pm On Mar 10, 2016
OP need brain surgery.
Re: PDP, IPOB Cry Babies And Tonyebarcanista by dunkem21(m): 7:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
tuale4u:

Show me were he apologise. The comment made by Barcanist being recycled by IPOB on nairaland is not an apology. He was only saying he have no personal ill against anyone. That is just a peaceful statement. And that does not any way suggest he has change his view about Ijawland and Niger Delta.

Show me where the guy said he apologized ..

2 Likes

Re: PDP, IPOB Cry Babies And Tonyebarcanista by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 10, 2016
dunkem21:

Show me where the guy said he apologized ..

Thank you. That is exactly my point. Tonye Barcanista never apologise on his believe on Ijawland and Niger Delta.

It is IPOB tauts that are changing a peaceful comment to apology.

They are just too desperate. Behaving like spoilt child seeking attention.

1 Like

Re: PDP, IPOB Cry Babies And Tonyebarcanista by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 10, 2016
PhockPhockMan:
OP need brain surgery.

U guys are delusional
Re: PDP, IPOB Cry Babies And Tonyebarcanista by dunkem21(m): 7:44pm On Mar 10, 2016
Last Page .. SHUN TRIBALISM!!!
Re: PDP, IPOB Cry Babies And Tonyebarcanista by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 10, 2016
Ola17:
Lol, seems ibo people don too dull wey make everybody dey wan use their head anyhow.

This thread na poor attempt at 'Voice of Esau but the hand of Jacob things' cheesy
igbos have now become use and dump and re-use again.

you can try the formula again and get the same result.

if I tell them now that Lagos and ogun state are in support of biafra, the iPod touts will start loving the yorubas again. Ever wondered why they so much love FFK even after he reeled out a list of igbo women he bedded?

just apologise and they are willing to make themselves available for another usage.

1 Like

Re: PDP, IPOB Cry Babies And Tonyebarcanista by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Is this the apology!?

TonyeBarcanista:
oh....

Bros, you sef know say I never meant harm to anybody. Okrika people de quick provoke sometimes. I respect you a lot and I appreciate your truce move. Family war, communities clash, nations pick arms against each other but our determination for better living should call us to order whenever we oFfend people by our sincere, innocent and unintended harm actions.

To those that have been offended by me, let it slide... To those that offend me......I go still break una head o grin.... But seriously, I hold no ills against anyone or group.

#Power To The People
Re: PDP, IPOB Cry Babies And Tonyebarcanista by EasternActivist: 8:44pm On Mar 10, 2016
This op is arbitrarily confused.

And which ipobian said or believed he apologised? I doubt if there is one rather than the guys apologists.

Mehn I tell yah, leave trash for lawma... I don't know your intentions whether is for barcanistas sake or not, all I can tell you is ipob don't need him. He has proved to us many times here how unstable and prone to compromise he is.

Igbos can do without him even when we forgive him. The difference there is he should leave Biafra discussion to ipob and opposition politics for PDP. The two are not the same.

Ipob is not a political party but a regions identity that within them embodies different political parties like labour party, apga, PDP. So in that essence one can safely say that ipob identity cross across different political parties loyalist who have an identified common goal.

2 Likes

Re: PDP, IPOB Cry Babies And Tonyebarcanista by ideynl1: 8:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
The guy Tonye has no moral philosophy and can not stand where people who have unflinching loyalty are. It would be suicidal to accord him with any modicum of trust.

I see no reason for giving him these undeserved attentions. He is a drowning me trying to grasp at straws, hence, going back to his own vomit.

Accepting his unwanted apology is an insult to humanity. Dining with him is like dinning with Lucifer.
Re: PDP, IPOB Cry Babies And Tonyebarcanista by mynd1(f): 8:55pm On Mar 10, 2016
Op thank you for reminding them that we northerners created and nurture PDP. D day most of northerners left,everything changed and the party is now a laughing stock.
So whether anyone like it or not,we rule and others follow

God bless Nigeria. cheesy

1 Like

Re: PDP, IPOB Cry Babies And Tonyebarcanista by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
EasternActivist:

And which ipobian said or believed he apologised? I doubt if there is one rather than the guys apologists.

Mehn I tell yah, leave trash for lawma... I don't know your intentions whether is for barcanistas sake or not, all I can tell you is ipob don't need him. He has proved to us many times here how unstable and prone to compromise he is.

Igbos can do without him even when we forgive him. The difference there is he should leave Biafra discussion to ipob and opposition politics for PDP. The two are not the same.

Ipob is not a political party but a regions identity that within them embodies different political parties like labour party, apga, PDP. So in that essence one can safely say that ipob identity cross across different political parties loyalist who have an identified common goal.

Send ur comment to the OP of this thread below
https://www.nairaland.com/2982054/tonyebarcanistas-apology-igbosacceptance-way-forward
Re: PDP, IPOB Cry Babies And Tonyebarcanista by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
EasternActivist:

Send ur comment to the OP of this thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/2982054/tonyebarcanistas-apology-igbosacceptance-way-forward
Re: PDP, IPOB Cry Babies And Tonyebarcanista by EasternActivist: 9:02pm On Mar 10, 2016
mynd1:
Op thank you for reminding them that we northerners created and nurture PDP. D day most of northerners left,everything changed and the party is now a laughing stock.
So whether anyone like it or not,we rule and others follow

God bless Nigeria. cheesy

And here is another born to rule mentality fella...
You are not ashamed that your stupiid president you call a leader has no school certificate...

Born to rule is now a born to fool.

1 Like

Re: PDP, IPOB Cry Babies And Tonyebarcanista by Habakus: 9:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
Op your post is totally senseless. Biafra,IPOD and PDP are completely different things. Not every PDP supporter is a Biafra proponent,and vice versa. If you had reasoned this well,maybe you'd have seen how irrelevant this thread would have been. To worsen the whole thing,you said "we south-south".... Whatever you mean by that. Are you Tonye? Did Tonye commission you to speak on his behalf? If you answer no to the above questions,then you need to check yourself seriously.
Re: PDP, IPOB Cry Babies And Tonyebarcanista by SleekAboki: 9:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
Barca is a mercenary and is up for grabs for all interests including Ipob if the price is right. I prefer him working for my enemy and using him as double agent.
Re: PDP, IPOB Cry Babies And Tonyebarcanista by egalitarian78: 9:15pm On Mar 10, 2016
In all d threads this purported Tonye apology was discussed, every core Ipob supporter made it clear dat he is a man of unstable personality and hence his subtle and backdoor handing out of olive branch not accepted. Every commentator, my humbleself inclusive, has explained dat Ipob has nothing to do with Pdp opposition politics but has all to do with a group of indigenous people seeking self determination and a breakup from d contraption called Nigeria being championed by Mazi Nnamdi Kalu. Ipob is not Igbo though Igbo is a part of Ipob. Nobody will call out d drums for Mr Barcanista if he beats a retreat or still decides not to but all we r advising him is not to turn truth upside down when it comes to d struggle or he shd better avoid such threads. I read d oda day when even Asari Dokubo was even arrogating d coining of name of d defunct republic to be from his kinsman yet Mr Barca ll want to alienate from his roots. One thing going for Tonye is dat he is intelligent and I v been groomed to respect scholars but it will be unfair when he begins to rewrite history. Ipob hate a corrupt Pdp govt same way as a corrupt Apc and ppl must stop denigrating d sanctity of d struggle by d unbridled association of Ipob with Pdp mal-governance or Gej. Ipob mbrs might have supported Gej out of their conviction dat an Ijaw man is dia brother and dat we v no regret not even now and even knowing fully dat Pmb is an intransigent in his bigotry cum tyrannical disposition . What u see play out in London against Okorocha is a template to make u know dat Ipob is ideologically driven to shame any corrupt leader from dat area no matter how highly placed. U can see how helpless Rochas was when dia was no DSS or dia likes to manhandle d aggrieved guy when d later called him a murderer and a liar. A leader who keeps silent to d unwarranted killing of unarmed protesters in his state is a case of culpable murderer.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

GET OVER IT! A British Police Tells Biafran Protesting The Killing Of His Peopl / Ondodecides: 1st Round: See How Many Votes APC Is Leading With / What Is Biafra Exactly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.