Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,725 members, 7,844,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live (43717 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers / Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott / Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
daretodiffer:

How are you, my love?

I have missed you my heartbeatcheesy

Your wetin its obvious u are having menstrual pain. Your love is selling fake phones in peckham. Go find him there undecided
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
Xpaz:
The problem is That Buhari himself doesn't obey the law

All these bodies are meant to work optimally. If Buhari starts giving orders to dss its high handedness.
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by sexaddict08(m): 6:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
CR77:
Biafra is the only hope of south east people. Nigeria government should let us go so that we can manage our resources and develop our region. We are tired of this marriage called Nigeria.

na for better for worse oo
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by Eneze1(f): 6:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
CR77:
Biafra is the only hope of south east people. Nigeria government should let us go so that we can manage our resources and develop our region. We are tired of this marriage called Nigeria.

What is holding you people? First inform your people scattered all over the country to start moving to the South East then the government will know you guys means business.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
searching4l0ve:

Your wetin its obvious u are having menstrual pain. Your love is selling fake phones in peckham. Go find him there undecided

My love, it is not my time of the month. I thought you were keeping records for mesad.

You are a bad loversad
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
daretodiffer:

My love, it is not my time of the month. I thought you were keeping records for mesad.

You are a bad loversad

i am ready to tell u what happened only if u wont kiss n tell
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by fabre4: 6:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
deadZONE:
cool cool cool cool cool
They should release him!!!!
Buh shoot on sight any pro-biafran that protest in the south south!!!! we want peace in this country.

Don't be a fool Killing only makes the agitation worse
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
searching4l0ve:

i am ready to tell u what happened only if u wont kiss n tell

I won'tcheesy

Oya tell mecheesy

Please?
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by Alchemist25(m): 6:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
RollingStones:
Buhari is a TERRORIST=Hell-Rufai.
Did u vote for him? Why the insult? Is that the charity ur thought at home? U don't have manners.
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
daretodiffer:

I won'tcheesy

Oya tell mecheesy

Please?

all my enemies will read it here. i will appear in ur dreams tonight and tell u
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
searching4l0ve:

all my enemies will read it here. i will appear in ur dreams tonight and tell u

You no fitundecided

Send a pmcheesy
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 18, 2015
daretodiffer:

You no fitundecided

Send a pmcheesy

i don forget am. when i rememba i go tell u. meanwhile make i go buy benson. later
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by str8talk1: 6:57pm On Nov 18, 2015
To d pple of d SS who seems to b 'pursuing rat while ur house on fire'.
Ur lands and dat of SE r being destroyed and d oil resources taken 4rm u wt d barrel of d gun by a regime/tribe dat hv nothing to offer to ur region except worthless almajiris.
Enough of these leeches and loafers determining what comes to us.
The time to stand up and demand 4 resource control is NOW.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
searching4l0ve:

i don forget am. when i rememba i go tell u. meanwhile make i go buy benson. later

Women do not like coloured teethundecided

1 Like

Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by badboy: 7:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
RollingStones:
Buhari is a TERRORIST=Hell-Rufai.

So,in a lighter mood, what you are saying is:

1. Hell - Buhari is a TERRORIST = Rufai
2. Buhari is a TERRORIST + Rufai = Hell ,

Hypothesis by RollingStones.
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by homirefacuny(m): 7:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
For what o? Prosecution or release?
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by pus96: 7:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
[size=28pt]Why Buhari cant produce Biafra Kanu

The court can order DSS, but I read kanu was not arrested inside the 26 states of Nigeria... So DSS can not produce Kanu..

Kanu was arrested inside another country.. that why the police have not produced kanu

If you cross from Ontisha to Asaba,, if the police arrest at asaba.. Buhari will not produce.

If You cross from Mokwa niger state to jebba in Kwara state , buhari will not produce you

If you cross from Nassarawa to Lokoja, Buhari will not produce you..
If you cross from sagbama to bomadi, buhari will not produce you

Dont blame buhari, blame yourself for not knowing the law or agreeing with the law.

Biafra is considered illegal in Nigeria. just like Boko haram..

There are 2 countries..

Western Nigeria and Nigeria.. So those putting Nigeria inside the country of the kindgom of Western Nigeria are either illitarate or need to go school

Even why we partner with Nigeria. We are still suppose to use the name country of the kindgom of Western Nigeria official. While Business wise people can use what ever name they want.
[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3012650_677x533xnigeriamapm104046032_gif_pagespeed_ic_a4q8ve7feg_pngb8d06184c77bb9b41c08eaef2993c014
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by Fearlessjoe(m): 7:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
Another war fast approaching 60% loading........
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by AkwaIbomrep1: 7:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
I'm sure by now Nnamdi kanu would have received an alert that looks like a phone number as a bribe , trust the ruling cabals (hausas & yorubas) who sucks our niger delta's oil dry ,they are ready to pay in trillions Afterall they have enough to any pro- Biafran leader to keep the country together , if u think I'm lying ask uwazurike .... I'm afraid that with the likes of rochas of Imo state Biafra emancipation may turn mockery ....but never the less because that man , that man that will emancipate us is on the way ...Abasi ibom eyong adiong obio nyin Biafra .... #VisitAkwaibom

1 Like

Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by carnegiefan: 7:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
kingthreat:
Nnamdi kanu needs to be taught a lesson.

The man you want to teach a lesson already wants to die for Biafra.
Can you die for Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
daretodiffer:

Women do not like coloured teethundecided

i dont eat kolanut. ok
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
searching4l0ve:

i dont eat kolanut. ok

But you smokeundecided
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
daretodiffer:

But you smokeundecided

so u don see where smoke dey colour teeth abi u think i dey sell gworo
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by omolami: 7:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
The DSS and Buhari working in unison through autocratism and impunity. I can bet that the DSS will not produce Kanu as ordered. May be DSS has killed Kanu This impunity can be stopped by NASS
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
nnachukz:
Nigeria a country without law or where her first citizen also known as the president doesn't even obey any law. To him the court is useless but expects to use it to get all his boys to power against the people's wish.

Shut up. No country including USA and UK will allow rebel flag in her territory... HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU SEEN IRA (irish republican army) FLAG IN UK?

NNAMDI KANU DESERVE DEATH SENTENCE.

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by queenzena23(f): 7:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
omoelesa:
Kikiki!! Nnamdi kanu have being fed to wild animal in the zoo.

Check your spelling i thought the right word should be been.
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
carnegiefan:

Can you die for Nigeria?

HE IS JUST SCAMMING GULLIBLE IGBOS AND USING THEIR DONATION TO FLEX WOMEN.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by kingthreat(m): 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
carnegiefan:

Can you die for Nigeria?

Nah, but i can kill for Nigeria like the great soldiers using IPOB members for shooting practice.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
searching4l0ve:

so u don see where smoke dey colour teeth abi u think i dey sell gworo

Yes, and the color of your lipsshocked. I don't want to imagineshocked
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
daretodiffer:

Yes, and the color of your lipsshocked. I don't want to imagineshocked

who cares blazing till eternity undecided

1 Share

Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
searching4l0ve:

who cares blazing till eternity undecided

You are not going to find love thenundecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mahmud Sulaiman: Soldier Commits Suicide After Killing A Customs Officer In Seme / Arms & Ammunitions Army Found In Southern Kaduna (Photos) / Sule Lamido Wore 2012 PDP Convention Gown To 2017 Convention (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.