Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,827 members, 7,844,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live (43722 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers / Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott / Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by Abba999(f): 9:47am On Nov 19, 2015
theshield:

Truth is bitter. This is what Ojukwu did and ran away to Abidjan to flex ladies..... the pics below is real. Think about it.
Those beautiful kids were innocent. their parents supported Ojukwu and left them to suffer.

You are a Sick Baboon looking for Human to devour.

In between: the British locked you in the cage and you may have escaped...
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 19, 2015
Abba999:

You are a Sick Baboon looking for Human to devour.

In between: the British locked you in the cage and you may have escaped...

Like as i said earlier. I dont talk to people that wipe their yansh with paper. U DEY SMELL. GO AND WASH.
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by HRich(m): 10:04am On Nov 19, 2015
Abba999:

Lol Zoogerian passport of cause. undecided
Very funny :-D :-D :-D :-D

1 Like

Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by ableguy(m): 11:18am On Nov 19, 2015
End time news!
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by ikwubaba: 11:18am On Nov 19, 2015
CR77:
Biafra is the only hope of south east people. Nigeria government should let us go so that we can manage our resources and develop our region. We are tired of this marriage called Nigeria.

Hope u guys know it is the 5 Eastern state 'cos you cannot force ND to join you.

Only if they can just allow these people go with their republic of barren land. So that people can inherit the properties they have all over Nigeria
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 19, 2015
EbolaParasite:

Again, never use the word "WE". You don't speak for all igbos. Assumption is the mother of all fackers. Who told you that im yoruba

Because one talent of the Yoruba is trying to hold igbos from leaving Nigeria. + Always trying to speak for igbos or SS grin
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by catalan15(m): 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2015
chesterlee:
Senator Iroegbu in Abuja
The Magistrate Court 1 sitting in Abuja has ordered the Department of State Service (DSS) to produce the Director of Radio Biafra and leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, before it next week Monday.
Details later...

Source: www.thisdaylive.com/articles/biafra-court-orders-dss-to-produce-nnamdi-kanu-nov-23/225982/
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by PedroJP(m): 12:56pm On Nov 19, 2015
kingzizzy:

[b]Your parents are from the east, I will assume your parents are Igbo.

Your stupiditiity is incredible. How did you let Nigeria brainwash you this way that you don't know the truth? So you think you are a Nigerian? My brother, no such thing exists! You are an Igbo man to the Hausa and Yoruba man regardless whatever you think you are and you will treated as such by them. It doesn't matter if you were born in Yoruba land or lived their most of your life, you are still a 'visitor' to them. If they are rioting and killing Igbos in the north, nobody will remember you are a Nigerian. So where is the Nigeria you are talking about? In 1966, over 50,000 easterners, men, women and children were massacred all over Nigeria mainly in the north. You think anybody remembered they were Nigerians? What would you have done if you were Ojukwu and this was happening to your people? You would folded your hands and said "carry on killing my people we are one Nigeria"?. And you said Ojukwu started a war? How did he start a war? Who did Ojukwu declare war on? The same Ojukwu went to Ghana and signed an agreement to keep Nigeria one, who broke that agreement? The only thing Ojukwu did was to declare his people a separate nation, it was your so called Nigeria that came down to the east to shoot the place up, it was your same Nigeria that came to starve millions of kids to death. Yet you say Ojukwu started a war. This same Nigeria is nothing but a creation of the White man. So Ojukwu, an indigenous African Igbo man had no right to declare his people Biafrans, but it is Lugard, a white man from Europe who has the right to come down to Africa to declare all of us 'Nigerians'? Does that really sound right to you? Nigeria is an illegal nation and Nigeria only came down to the east to fight for oil. Yes your family lost people during the war, but so did every family. Some people were forced into the Biafran Army but that was towards the end of the war when manpower was low. It was regrettable but desperate times call for desperate measures.

You said Kanu commited treason? Treason means to 'actively' undermine or try to remove a Government through undemocratic means. Your current president, Buhari, commited high treason in 1983 when he kicked out the democratically elected Government of Shagari. Will you ever call for Biuharis prosecution? Probably not. But you say that Kanu commited treason for operating a London based Radio station where he is agitating for the freedom of his people from the British invention called Nigeria. I laugh in Igbo.

Facts:
A Nigerian is just a west African answering the slave name given to him by white men, a Biafran is a west African who has refused that slave identity and wants to be free.

The war was caused and started by Nigeria in other to continue the exploitative agender of Lord Lugard.

The war had nothing to do with the unity of Nigeria, it had all to do with oil. You think that if it was the North that had the oil, they would not have divided Nigeria long time ago?

Your ethnic nationality is where your first allegiance should be, they are the only ones who will be there for you when chips are down.

You can tell your self you are a Nigerian all you want, but outside your ethnic land, you will always be a mere "migrant"

Get some sense into your head before is too late!
[/b]

My dear, u believed dat silly klax with his nonsense story to be Igbo ? If i were there when u wanted to reply him, i would have stopped u. Since 1970 till now, he is still planning to revenge. Isn't dis a story told to toddlers ?

1 Like

Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by ElCapone(m): 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
solash:
The way you extra judicially Struck Yousouf abi?

Stupidity...
Stupidity.... Dats exactly what yhu displaying biafran!!!
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by lastpage: 8:22am On Nov 20, 2015
laudate:

Chukwu Nnà, bikō zọpùṭa ānyị n’aka ndị niiìṇe nā-akpọ ānyị asì!! shocked Why does the fact that you do not know my ethnicity, give you such sleepless night, biko?? Bia kete, wetin concern me for inside your matter?? Na wetin I take resemble lastpage? shocked Do we have the same hairstyle, or do we share the same passport?? You well so?? angry

When the hate locked up in a man's soul starts to seep into his veins, it not only poisons his entire system, it destroys his mental faculty, which is exactly what is happening to you. angry Abeg, read my lips - I am NOT last page. Stop hallucinating and seek a cure for your psychotic delusions.

Last word: Get rid of the bile within your soul before it kills you!! undecided

No mind dem. Na so dem dey do! cheesy

hehehe... l am dancing skelewu......... since l am now able to duplicate myself and inherit another person's body!

Courtesy of one demented Nnyamiri slowpoke that is about to hang himself

NB: I did not actually realise that "laudete" was somebody's handle!

Ikechu, your birthday is next month, l enjoin you to go jump into the Lagoon on that day!! Ndiara
tongue tongue grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by laudate: 3:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
lastpage:
hehehe... l am dancing skelewu......... since l am now able to duplicate myself and inherit another person's body!

Courtesy of one demented Nnyamiri slowpoke that is about to hang himself

NB: I did not actually realise that "laudete" was somebody's handle!

Ikechu, your birthday is next month, l enjoin you to go jump into the Lagoon on that day!! Ndiara
tongue tongue grin grin

Lastpage!

Guy, take time o! shocked shocked I am the only and only Laudate. Any other persons bearing this moniker, alive or dead, is a counterfeit!! I am unique! One of a kind! I do not run in a pack....I walk alone!! cool

If Ikechu1278 is too dumb to realise this, I advise him to hug the nearest transformer with wet hands! No one would miss him!! Hehehe.... cheesy
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by ikechu1278: 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
laudate:

Guy, take time o! shocked shocked I am the only and only Laudate. Any other persons bearing this moniker, alive or dead, is a counterfeit!! I am unique! One of a kind! I do not run in a pack....I walk alone!! cool

If Ikechu1278 is too dumb to realise this, I advise him to hug the nearest transformer with wet hands! No one would miss him!! Hehehe.... cheesy

LMFAOoOOOOO

See shameless ediot quoting himself.

There's a reason I ignored your post in both your f2king lastpage and laudate ID because I wanted to see if your dimwitted @ss would fall in the psychological path of a coward bipolar savage and lord behold the illiterate did as expected. grin grin grin

What a f2king coward. No wonder mental illness and retardation runs in your savage neanderthal yoloba clan.

Keep conversing to yourself like the bipolar coward savage that you are. All I know is your death is nearer than you f2king think...quote me on that any day COWARD parasites
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by unclejb2(m): 9:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
Xpaz:
The problem is That Buhari himself doesn't obey the law
when the gods want to kill a man, they first make him mad. The gods want to disintegrate this dying country and they brought a fool hardy old sectarian dull general to become president.
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by unclejb2(m): 9:10pm On Nov 20, 2015
ikwubaba:

Hope u guys know it is the 5 Eastern state 'cos you cannot force ND to join you.

Only if they can just allow these people go with their republic of barren land. So that people can inherit the properties they have all over Nigeria
these people were left with N20 each after the civil war, yet they own half of this dying country called Nigeria. No wonder everyone is afraid of them. Biafrans must be very special indeed
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by laudate: 11:44pm On Nov 20, 2015
ikechu1278:
LMFAOoOOOOO

See shameless ediot quoting himself.

There's a reason I ignored your post in both your f2king lastpage and laudate ID because I wanted to see if your dimwitted @ss would fall in the psychological path of a coward bipolar savage and lord behold the illiterate did as expected. grin grin grin

What a f2king coward. No wonder mental illness and retardation runs in your savage neanderthal yoloba clan.

Keep conversing to yourself like the bipolar coward savage that you are. All I know is your death is nearer than you f2king think...quote me on that any day COWARD parasites

Nah!! Why you wan fall my hand now?? shocked shocked Everyone can see that you are the real bipolar cowardly savage, that sees things that do not exist. Stop denying what you truly are. In fact the way you were able to describe that mental illness and abnormal retardation so well, reveals that you have suffered from those two diseases for a long time, which is why you know all about it. Those are the qualities that make you stand out on NL! Oya, clap for yourself cheesy

It is okay...now we all know you flunked critical analysis in school. When the lecturers were teaching principles of research and intelligent analysis, you were busy chasing frivolous non-academic pursuits that add no value to life.

That is why you have turned out like this. Your words provide comic relief to most folks on this board. So please don't stop. Oya, continue your hilarious antics, while we continue to watch you in 3D! Hehehe..! grin cheesy
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by solash: 8:56pm On Dec 22, 2015
ElCapone:
Stupidity.... Dats exactly what yhu displaying biafran!!!
You are nothing but a monkey. Keep on displaying your foolishness. Old FOOL!
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by ElCapone(m): 2:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
solash:
You are nothing but a monkey. Keep on displaying your foolishness. Old FOOL!
Bro chill, I think someone used ma account to make this childish comment. Can't remember been even on dis thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Children Are Fearless, They Saw Me And Started Calling “atiku” - Former VP / Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo / Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.