Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,899 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Please Advice; Degree In Nursing Or Degree In Electrical Engineering - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Advice; Degree In Nursing Or Degree In Electrical Engineering (30965 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Complete A Masters Degree In Nigerian Universities? / Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering / Nigerian Quadruplets Graduates Simultaneously with Masters Degree In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advice; Degree In Nursing Or Degree In Electrical Engineering by Luckymay(f): 6:40am On Nov 19, 2015
Go for engineering. U have been there before u developed interest in medicine, besides nursing was never ur interest. If u re not offered medicine, then go with the one u already have experience in.
Re: Please Advice; Degree In Nursing Or Degree In Electrical Engineering by PHATE007(f): 6:44am On Nov 19, 2015
speedyGonzales:

haha! okay! there are no rules here! but watch out for propaganda and false news... you should be fine!

best of luck then, cheerio!
thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Please Advice; Degree In Nursing Or Degree In Electrical Engineering by PHATE007(f): 6:45am On Nov 19, 2015
Omotolu:
...the rule is simple - just don't misyarn or misspeak.....
no probs... Thanks much
Re: Please Advice; Degree In Nursing Or Degree In Electrical Engineering by PHATE007(f): 6:46am On Nov 19, 2015
Baboo13:

I mean let's see your pic fess
changed it already
Re: Please Advice; Degree In Nursing Or Degree In Electrical Engineering by PHATE007(f): 6:48am On Nov 19, 2015
Brainaic:

You have to pay your Nairaland dues first of all, then a pamphlet containing the rules will be sent to you.

@Op, follow your passion.
lol... No probs
Re: Please Advice; Degree In Nursing Or Degree In Electrical Engineering by PHATE007(f): 6:50am On Nov 19, 2015
sauceEEP:

Rule number one: change your DP because you are ugly
easy on d hate dearie... It won't pay ur bills *cheers*

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Advice; Degree In Nursing Or Degree In Electrical Engineering by PHATE007(f): 6:53am On Nov 19, 2015
MrBasketball:
What's no rules? If MODs give her 1yr month ban, na that time she go know say rules dey. grin
I think I'll go with both advice..... I'll act freely but in a matured way.. Thanks guys
Re: Please Advice; Degree In Nursing Or Degree In Electrical Engineering by Udyawanga: 6:56am On Nov 19, 2015
better go for bsc in nursing, u can never regret it in future.
Re: Please Advice; Degree In Nursing Or Degree In Electrical Engineering by lebienconnu: 6:58am On Nov 19, 2015
Engineering in Nigeria is a joke and Nursing in Nigeria is not.

There are presently thousands of unemployed electrical engineering graduates roaming the street while there is dearth of graduate nurses.

With Nigerian degree in nursing you can work anywhere in the world while with Nigerian degree Electrical you can hardly find job even in Nigeria.

With a degree in electrical engineering you may end up as a class teacher while with a degree in nursing you will end up working as a Nurse.

In terms of employment opportunities, HND engineering is better than BSc. Multinationals now mostly employ graduates engineers with foreign degree.

I can go on and on.

Work one more year, defer your admission and take another shot at medicine. Scholarships abound for medical students.

How did I know all these? Personal experience. I have been on both sides of the fence.
Re: Please Advice; Degree In Nursing Or Degree In Electrical Engineering by JhyMedex: 7:28am On Nov 19, 2015
If u interested in financial security, go 4 Nursing
Yea yea it's longer... Bt u will b happy, yrs frm nw u didn't allow a difference of 1 yr stop u frm Goin 4 a pretty gud course in my opinion...

Am I d medical school n u can assure u nursing is ur best bet..

Besyds u got a background in engr in d polytechnic...

At d end of d day d decision is Urs 2 take...
Re: Please Advice; Degree In Nursing Or Degree In Electrical Engineering by egbaguy: 7:42am On Nov 19, 2015
timilehin007:
degree in nursing vs degree in elect. eng..omo e no gel together at all. I hope you are not just using this topic to get attention?
degree in nursing ko, y not go for degree in cooking....
oshisko
u sound like someone who has been seeking for admission for ages
Re: Please Advice; Degree In Nursing Or Degree In Electrical Engineering by simplisity(m): 7:51am On Nov 19, 2015
I think is better u go for the one u can do well or have passion for which u can afford financialy bcs without finance in Nursing, u can be frustrated. My brother did nursing aftr graduating d second best in their department as a mechanical Engineer.When he went for nursing, it is not easy at all for him financialy, but bcs his passion for d course, he scaled through and still make a good result. Above all, make peace with ur father and gain his blessing, bcs without his blessings and support my brother, u will have a problem. Dont disobey ur father thinking that ur wiser than him, ur not, but always make him to understnd u deplomaticaly, he may buy ur idea. I wish u all d best.
Re: Please Advice; Degree In Nursing Or Degree In Electrical Engineering by SCHOLARSHIPLINK(f): 7:59am On Nov 19, 2015
[b]GOOD NEWS TO ALL SEEKING ADMISSION!!! DO YOU WANT TO STUDY AND WORK IN USA ,INDIA ,AUSTRIA ,CANADA ,LONDON, BRAZIL ,SPAIN ETC? OVER
57 UNIVERSITIES ABROAD ARE CURRENTLY GIVING FREE SCHOLARSHIPS EDUCATION TO LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN USA INDIA AUSTRIA CANADA, LONDON, BRAZIL, SPAIN, WHILE YOU ARE IN SCHOOL, YOU CAN CHOOSE TO DO ANY PART TIME WORK OVER THERE, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WORRY OVER NOT BEING ABLE TO GAIN ADMISSION LOCALLY OR INTERNATIONALLY
ON ONE CONDITION THAT YOU MUST BE LAW ABIDING CITIZEN
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT : Universityadmissions@yandex.com

WELCOME TO USA INDIA AUSTRIA CANADA LONDON BRAZIL SPAIN 2015 ADMISSION LINKS
WE ARE CURRENTLY HELPING STUDENTS ALL OVER THE WORLD IN GAINING ADMISSION INTO STATES AND FEDERAL UNIVERSITIES HOME AND ABROAD ON SCHOLARSHIPS
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO BE SERIOUS AND FOLLOW ALL OUR RULES AND REGULATIONS , WHEN YOU SEND US YOUR REAL INFORMATION, WE WILL VERIFY YOUR DETAILS IN 24 HOURS TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE A TRUE CANDIDATE AND NOT A FRAUDSTER IF THE INFORMATION ARE RIGHT, WE WILL HELP YOU WITH THE TRAVELING COST AFTER YOU HAVE REGISTERED WITH US .

FILL THE APPLICATION BELOW AND SEND IT BACK TO US AS SOON AS YOU CAN

FULL NAME.............................
DATE OF BIRTH.......................
NATIONALITY...........................
SEX.........................................
CURRENT CITY........................
EMAIL.....................................
PHONE NUMBER....................
LAST EXAM AND GRADES......
MARITAL STATUS...................
MONTHLY INCOME.................
SPECIAL SKILLS....................

STUDY COUNTRY OF YOUR CHOICE?
AND A SCANNED COPY OF YOUR ID CARD

Universityadmissions@yandex.com[/b][i][/i][color=#990000][/color]

Re: Please Advice; Degree In Nursing Or Degree In Electrical Engineering by mrmofasa(m): 8:00am On Nov 19, 2015
If finance is the problem, there are always scholarships. . .

ASHTAROTH:
Hello fellow Nairalanders,

I need your advice on this issue. I am about to take a very important and life altering decision in my life, but I am kind of confused as to what to do. I am very sure, that we have mature people here, and I would definitely be given best of advice. This issue cuts across my entire life, please matured advice are kindly welcomed.

I am a guy in my early 20s (would be clocking 21 by December). I have a Diploma in Engineering, and I currently work with a company in Southwest Nigeria. I graduated as the best student of my Department, and that was in early 2012. I did my internship in one of the big names in Nigeria.

Ever since 2012 that I finished the first phase of my polytechnic education, I was unable to satisfactorily secure admission into the schools and course of my choice. Nonetheless I vowed never to settle for HND. Although My Dad pushed against my own will to apply for HND and I was admitted but I refused and turned the offer down. For the University admission application, it’s either I was given the course I have no interest in or not admitted at all. I applied through direct entry, UTME and several many others. One of the many trials even journeyed me to meet the Vice Chancellor of a State University in a supposed southwestern state. The Vice Chancellor questioned me, accusing me of probably cheating in CBT because I scored the highest (story for another day).

I kept on trying but, this year I made a resolution to have a taste/peep into another field. Although I have passion for engineering, but I fell in love with Medicine after I saw two American Television series (Grey’s Anatomy and Night Shift, please don’t think of me weird). I humbled myself and did another UTME exam. I did excellently well, and my performance in Post UTME was good, though below my set standard. I was pressed to change from Medicine and Surgery to Nursing when the admission officer told me of my slim chance of being admitted for MBBS (Indigeneship stuffs). Fortunately I was admitted for Nursing.

In my quest not to put my eggs in one basket I obtained another DE form. Using the DE application I picked two schools in southwestern states. But, I didn’t stop there; I applied as an unsolicited candidate to another school in one of the Northern States. Fortunately I was admitted for my long desired course in Engineering Field in the Northern University. Though I am still awaiting the two Southwestern Universities and the Northern University resumes in 3 months; I don’t want to give these all away. I want to make the best decision base on good career advice.

I have so prayed and it seems God is giving me a blank cheque to write on. At this point, I can't afford to make the wrong decision.

The issues I have now are:

1. The school that admitted me for Nursing has opened portal for Acceptance fee payment which closes in a week. Of which the tradition is if I couldn’t pay on or before the said deadline; my admission would be invalid. Of course this calls for professional and tactical deliberation and decision. Of which I am to accept the admission now (school resumes presumably January), I would be forced to quit my full time job, thus I won't be able to safe enough for my expenses of even 2 years in college.

2. I am so in love with the Northern University, I love the environ, the distance and of course the solitary of my personality I would enjoy (considering my personality), but we all know the security issue in the north though it’s not rampant in this particular state.

3. The living expenses in Nursing admitted school is on the high side. Looking at it my entire savings would be out in less than two years. Speaking of which my Dad is of no financial support since I disobeyed and turned him down. So I have myself to think about Feeding, Tution Fee, Hostel Fee, Hand outs, Internet data and Transportation. However, my savings would see me through four years of the Northern University.

4. BNsc is a 5-year course and ELectrical Engineering (DE) is a 4-year course, considering the age factor.

5. I am torn between my fantasy and passion, but I want to make the right and best decision. It’s a pity I would be forced to make decision this early despite the unpreparedness of the rest two schools to release DE admission lists.

I am sorry for the long write up. Please advice me from experience; career-wise and future-wise.

Thank you very much.

Ashtaroth 'Owo
Re: Please Advice; Degree In Nursing Or Degree In Electrical Engineering by Davidifeanyi: 8:24am On Nov 19, 2015
ASHTAROTH:
Hello fellow Nairalanders,

I need your advice on this issue. I am about to take a very important and life altering decision in my life, but I am kind of confused as to what to do. I am very sure, that we have mature people here, and I would definitely be given best of advice. This issue cuts across my entire life, please matured advice are kindly welcomed.

I am a guy in my early 20s (would be clocking 21 by December). I have a Diploma in Engineering, and I currently work with a company in Southwest Nigeria. I graduated as the best student of my Department, and that was in early 2012. I did my internship in one of the big names in Nigeria.

Ever since 2012 that I finished the first phase of my polytechnic education, I was unable to satisfactorily secure admission into the schools and course of my choice. Nonetheless I vowed never to settle for HND. Although My Dad pushed against my own will to apply for HND and I was admitted but I refused and turned the offer down. For the University admission application, it’s either I was given the course I have no interest in or not admitted at all. I applied through direct entry, UTME and several many others. One of the many trials even journeyed me to meet the Vice Chancellor of a State University in a supposed southwestern state. The Vice Chancellor questioned me, accusing me of probably cheating in CBT because I scored the highest (story for another day).

I kept on trying but, this year I made a resolution to have a taste/peep into another field. Although I have passion for engineering, but I fell in love with Medicine after I saw two American Television series (Grey’s Anatomy and Night Shift, please don’t think of me weird). I humbled myself and did another UTME exam. I did excellently well, and my performance in Post UTME was good, though below my set standard. I was pressed to change from Medicine and Surgery to Nursing when the admission officer told me of my slim chance of being admitted for MBBS (Indigeneship stuffs). Fortunately I was admitted for Nursing.

In my quest not to put my eggs in one basket I obtained another DE form. Using the DE application I picked two schools in southwestern states. But, I didn’t stop there; I applied as an unsolicited candidate to another school in one of the Northern States. Fortunately I was admitted for my long desired course in Engineering Field in the Northern University. Though I am still awaiting the two Southwestern Universities and the Northern University resumes in 3 months; I don’t want to give these all away. I want to make the best decision base on good career advice.

I have so prayed and it seems God is giving me a blank cheque to write on. At this point, I can't afford to make the wrong decision.

The issues I have now are:

1. The school that admitted me for Nursing has opened portal for Acceptance fee payment which closes in a week. Of which the tradition is if I couldn’t pay on or before the said deadline; my admission would be invalid. Of course this calls for professional and tactical deliberation and decision. Of which I am to accept the admission now (school resumes presumably January), I would be forced to quit my full time job, thus I won't be able to safe enough for my expenses of even 2 years in college.

2. I am so in love with the Northern University, I love the environ, the distance and of course the solitary of my personality I would enjoy (considering my personality), but we all know the security issue in the north though it’s not rampant in this particular state.

3. The living expenses in Nursing admitted school is on the high side. Looking at it my entire savings would be out in less than two years. Speaking of which my Dad is of no financial support since I disobeyed and turned him down. So I have myself to think about Feeding, Tution Fee, Hostel Fee, Hand outs, Internet data and Transportation. However, my savings would see me through four years of the Northern University.

4. BNsc is a 5-year course and ELectrical Engineering (DE) is a 4-year course, considering the age factor.

5. I am torn between my fantasy and passion, but I want to make the right and best decision. It’s a pity I would be forced to make decision this early despite the unpreparedness of the rest two schools to release DE admission lists.

I am sorry for the long write up. Please advice me from experience; career-wise and future-wise.

Thank you very much.

Ashtaroth 'Owo

My dear, both of them are good but my advice;
Go for Electrical Engineering regarding your erstwhile experience in Engineering. I also wish to let you know that Electrical Engineers can work virtualy any where and can also be self-employed....A single upstair contract can give you nothing less than 250k-500k or even mor within a month depending on the size of the contract/ negociation with the owner(no exaggerations). Thats what my younger one is doing now and he is proud of it.

After that , if you are still in Love with Nursing , then go and get a form for school of Nurse (no JAMB/PUME required) and that will take you only 3yrs with more practicals and save your hard earned resources as well .
TeamArchitectEngr.
Courtesy Davids.
Re: Please Advice; Degree In Nursing Or Degree In Electrical Engineering by Baboo13(m): 8:33am On Nov 19, 2015
PHATE007:
changed it already

Okay
Enjoy yourself in nairaland. I'll be back to set p with you
Re: Please Advice; Degree In Nursing Or Degree In Electrical Engineering by timilehin007(m): 8:41am On Nov 19, 2015
egbaguy:
u sound like someone who has been seeking for admission for ages

but unfortunately u are totally wrong, I am a working class..sales manager at patcom oil&gas services...so ur assumption is totally wrong
Re: Please Advice; Degree In Nursing Or Degree In Electrical Engineering by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 19, 2015
lebienconnu:
Engineering in Nigeria is a joke and Nursing in Nigeria is not.

There are presently thousands of unemployed electrical engineering graduates roaming the street while there is dearth of graduate nurses.

With Nigerian degree in nursing you can work anywhere in the world while with Nigerian degree Electrical you can hardly find job even in Nigeria.

With a degree in electrical engineering you may end up as a class teacher while with a degree in nursing you will end up working as a Nurse.

In terms of employment opportunities, HND engineering is better than BSc. Multinationals now mostly employ graduates engineers with foreign degree.

I can go on and on.

Work one more year, defer your admission and take another shot at medicine. Scholarships abound for medical students.

How did I know all these? Personal experience. I have been on both sides of the fence.
my brother let's be sincere, am talking from experience enginerring in NIGERIA worth's alot if you know what you read..yes i mean what you read my friend is working with Mantric Cat and i have been opportuned to work with some firms here in nigeria my brother for ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS there is enough room for them that is if you can defend what you read

1 Like

Re: Please Advice; Degree In Nursing Or Degree In Electrical Engineering by obifranky: 8:59am On Nov 19, 2015
let your passion becomes your provision.......
Re: Please Advice; Degree In Nursing Or Degree In Electrical Engineering by ocelot2006(m): 9:01am On Nov 19, 2015
Bros, drop the fantasy and take on your passion. Fantasy's do NOT last. Do note that u opted for the Nursing degree when you couldnt get into the MBBS program. The course you have a passion for is an EXCELLENT one & is quite broad & challenging. Pick it up, u will not regret it.
Re: Please Advice; Degree In Nursing Or Degree In Electrical Engineering by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 19, 2015
Mr. Ashtaroth,
Having carefully read your write - up, it is easy to see why this is so confusing for you. Before I profer any solution, I must mention that you state details plainly whenever you seek advice. That said, a greater benefit of having gained a Diploma is your ability to make the best decisions for yourself. Forget about the primordial fear of the unknown! Whether it is Nursing or Engineering, you can be a success or failure in either one provided the circumstances favour you. What are you most good at? Caring for the sick (Nursing) or Providing Energy, comfort and wealth (Engineering)?

The answer to this question holds the key to unregrettable decisions.

You Have My Best Wishes
Re: Please Advice; Degree In Nursing Or Degree In Electrical Engineering by akyus(m): 9:22am On Nov 19, 2015
Op, I will advise that you try to meet with your dad and resolve the misunderstanding. A successful resolution will sort you out and give you a better footing.
Re: Please Advice; Degree In Nursing Or Degree In Electrical Engineering by maxxhanzel: 9:54am On Nov 19, 2015
Niggar!!!

GO FOR D DEGREE IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING. *fullstop*

once
u knw d basics, like u explained (4rm ur back ground) u'll make it.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice; Degree In Nursing Or Degree In Electrical Engineering by wman(m): 10:31am On Nov 19, 2015
I actually don't like how some folks focused on the money part alone.
I don't think you should go for Nursing based on what you saw on a TV series. Remember you applied for medicine earlier and due to some circumstances you were forced to change to nursing. Nursing and Medicine are worlds apart.

Making a career choice based on a TV show is not a wise thing to do. Remember that what you watched is a show from Abroad. The situation on ground in Nigeria is very different from that abroad. A lot of people who had medicine as their life long dream are currently frustrated in Nigeria no to talk of you who just watched a mere TV show.

Even if the circumstances were to be similar in Nigeria and overseas, you don't know the pain they go through at the background. You haven't handled surgeries in crazy death threatening situations. Or having to clean up poo and vomit regularly.

Many people watched shows like Suits and The Good Wife and they nursed the idea of being lawyers. A lot of shows can give you a lot of ideas.

You have an ND in engineering which is an added advantage. The Nursing degree would cost you more. A lot of Nigerian graduates have come out of the Nigerian educational system not liking the course they studied as they did before they gained admission.

ASHTAROTH be wise and go for engineering.
Re: Please Advice; Degree In Nursing Or Degree In Electrical Engineering by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 19, 2015
ASHTAROTH:
Nairalanders kindly advice me.
Thanks.
Head for a degree in nursing and midwifery, you will always have bread on your table throughout the duration of your life and that of your family and extension.
As a practicing midwifery, both in times of peace,famine and war, families have babies. Got the picture?
Re: Please Advice; Degree In Nursing Or Degree In Electrical Engineering by jife(m): 10:41am On Nov 19, 2015
Nursing is wonderful but even more expensive to study than medicine because of excess professional , pre-professional and practical exam fees plus textbooks. if u don't. have enough money no near am
Re: Please Advice; Degree In Nursing Or Degree In Electrical Engineering by Greatestdebo(m): 11:30am On Nov 19, 2015
PHATE007:
Hello nairalanders! Am a newbie... So what are d rules?

THE ZEROth rule is this: [b]THERE ARE NO RULES!!![/b]

But for the other rules undecided
1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic.
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
3. Don't THREATEN, advocate, or encourage violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group.
4. Discussions of the art of love-making should be restricted to the hidden sexuality section.
5. Don't post pornographic or disgusting pictures or videos on any section of Nairaland.
6. Don't post adverts or affiliate links outside the areas where adverts are explicitly allowed.
7. Don't say, do, or THREATEN to do anything that's detrimental to the security, success, or reputation of Nairaland.
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.
9. Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting Biafra.
10. Don't violate the privacy of any person e.g. by posting personal details/conversations without permission.
11. Don't create distracting posts with: ALL WORDS BOLD / huge font sizes / ALL CAPS / distracting images.
12. Don't insert signatures into your posts. Instead, add the desired signature to your profile.
13. Please report any post or topic that violates the rules of Nairaland using the (Report) button.
14. Please search the forum before creating a new thread on Nairaland.
15. Don't attempt to post censored words by misspelling them.
16. Don't promote MLM schemes, HYIPS, or other questionable schemes on Nairaland.
18. Don't spam the forum by advertising in the wrong places or posting the same content many times.
19. Don't create a new account when banned for breaking a rule. If you do, make sure we don't find out.
20. Never try to INCITE people against moderators and admins. Please obey, respect, and cooperate with them.
21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.
22. Don't ask Nairaland members for contact details (email, phone, bbpin) or investments
Re: Please Advice; Degree In Nursing Or Degree In Electrical Engineering by Ramos16(m): 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2015
king100:

I know so many of you are still crazy for university degrees without valuable skills. I think you know the number of graduates are roaming the streets looking for jobs. Degrees without basic skills needed by employers are just meal tickets.

Just shut the f*uck up man, you do not know what you are saying, what skills do you think you get from a polytechnic that can compare to a university degree, if you can't achieve to get a university degree or do not see the value of the one you have, do not discourage others
Re: Please Advice; Degree In Nursing Or Degree In Electrical Engineering by Destinygrl(f): 12:22pm On Nov 19, 2015
reading the headline I wld advice u to go for nursing but after reading the whole writeup its engineering
Re: Please Advice; Degree In Nursing Or Degree In Electrical Engineering by fadeofresh(m): 12:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
Firstly you have experience in engineering, build on your experience: get an engineering degree as your First degree.

Afterwards you can branch into the field of medicine via an Msc. Biomedical Engineering.

This is my advice to you!
Re: Please Advice; Degree In Nursing Or Degree In Electrical Engineering by alaskido(m): 1:51pm On Nov 19, 2015
Degree in Electrical Engineering you nut wit. Do you need a native doctor to tell you this? Dunce. grin
Re: Please Advice; Degree In Nursing Or Degree In Electrical Engineering by alaskido(m): 1:51pm On Nov 19, 2015
Degree in Electrical Engineering you nut wit. Do you need a native doctor to tell you this? Dunce.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Philip Toluwase Alabi: NECO Best Student 2015 / Why Lagos Can’t Reopen Schools Now – Sanwo-olu / Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.