Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Guys Do You Really Agree That Guys Are More Emotional Than Ladies And Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Do You Really Agree That Guys Are More Emotional Than Ladies And Why? (735 Views)

7 Symptoms That Show That Men Are More Emotional Than Women / 9 Gone 'big Boy Swag' That Guys Used In Impressing Ladies / People Who Attended Private School Are More Emotional Than... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Do You Really Agree That Guys Are More Emotional Than Ladies And Why? by Tunchi101(m): 5:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
For me,i think there is a truth in this. Guys are just better at hiding how they really feel

Re: Guys Do You Really Agree That Guys Are More Emotional Than Ladies And Why? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
You are a guy you can say better
Re: Guys Do You Really Agree That Guys Are More Emotional Than Ladies And Why? by faith551(m): 5:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
How do you mean emotional?
Re: Guys Do You Really Agree That Guys Are More Emotional Than Ladies And Why? by eyeon(m): 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
It ain't gon show.
Re: Guys Do You Really Agree That Guys Are More Emotional Than Ladies And Why? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
just wait let me ask ife

Re: Guys Do You Really Agree That Guys Are More Emotional Than Ladies And Why? by gamaliel121(m): 8:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
Guys get hurt and der feel pain, but girls are more "emotional".....
Re: Guys Do You Really Agree That Guys Are More Emotional Than Ladies And Why? by Cholls(m): 8:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
My brother what is this? U r hurting my feelings for asking this type of question.
Re: Guys Do You Really Agree That Guys Are More Emotional Than Ladies And Why? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
Why do you think girls fvck their bf best friend just to pay him back for hurting her?It's emotion of course.

(1) (Reply)

What Do U Expect From Dating A Minor / This Is The Right Time To Tell The Stories Of My Whole Life To The World / Explore Different Sex Technique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.