Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Nigerians And Our Bastard Attitude. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians And Our Bastard Attitude. (618 Views)

Gov Fayose Is A Bastard ......olusegun Obasanjo! / Viral: Young Nigerian Calls Buhari A BASTARD Because Of Traffic Congestion. / Army Condemns Cowardly Attitude Of Soldiers Who Fled From Bokoharam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians And Our Bastard Attitude. by seglord22(m): 5:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
It baffles me someone who is a citizen of a country will keeps on defaming its own country with different foul names that must not be hear from a patriotic citizen.
In yourba culture, not all children that could not recognises their fathers are called bastard, even those that misbehaves are called so.
Please my dear people, I am not talented with long speech but I want you to get it straight that no country that you might decide to go to, you will forever be a migrant. Pray for Nigeria and be Supportive
Think of what you can do for Nigeria, not what Nigeria can do for you.

Seglord Submit
Re: Nigerians And Our Bastard Attitude. by Nedumadrid(m): 5:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
seglord22:
It baffles me someone who is a citizen of a country will keeps on defaming its own country with different foul names that must not be hear from a patriotic citizen.
In yourba culture, not all children that could not recognises their fathers are called bastard, even those that misbehaves are called so.
Please my dear people, I am not talented with long speech but I want you to get it straight that no country that you might decide to go to, you will forever be a migrant. Pray for Nigeria and be Supportive
Think of what you can do for Nigeria, not what Nigeria can do for you.

Seglord Submit
This OP thinks dat Nigeria prblms can be solve with prayers alone...Prayers without work is useless,Nigeria's prblms lies frm its foundation..Nigeria must be structured to true federalism b4 it can make progress,nt dis feeding bottle fedralism dat we r practicing..Regional autonomy or no progress get dat into ur thick skul...Very soon Nigeria will be history if its nt well structured...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians And Our Bastard Attitude. by SweetyZinta(f): 6:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
Dats a good one Op, I've come 2 D conclusion dat people dat say bad things about Nigeria are poor and frustrated. D footballers dat play 4 Nigeria still does dat 4D love of D country. Pastors that have thousand fellowers still believe in 9ja. They keep encouraging us to stay 2gether.

#Pray4Nigeria
Re: Nigerians And Our Bastard Attitude. by speedyGonzales: 6:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
Rubbish bloody country called Nigeria... suck it!
Re: Nigerians And Our Bastard Attitude. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
Children's time thread...
Re: Nigerians And Our Bastard Attitude. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
Though I don't encourage people denigrating this nation but I believe the nation has failed it's own people. This nation is yet to provide for its people the mist basic amenities that serious nations do provide for their people. Sociologists and others call it SOCIAL CONTRACT. The government supports and meet the needs of the people, the people freely become patriotic. That's the way it works.

Also, I'm yet to meet a sincere person who deeply loves this country. That's because they don't people in the Nigerian project. The same applies to millions of people. They don't feel a sense of belonging here. It's a British experiment that must be restructured or even separated for the people to have a sense of belonging.

Lastly, docile and lazy prayers don't build nations.

(1) (Reply)

Drama As Tinubu Tries ‘takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat / Abubakar Audu, Apc's Governorship Candidate In Kogi Election Is Dead / Ranking Of Most Powerful People In The World According To Forbes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.