Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:43 AM

APC Plotting To Kill Ekweremadu, Akpabio, Secondus, Others — PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Plotting To Kill Ekweremadu, Akpabio, Secondus, Others — PDP (2463 Views)

Wike, Secondus & Others Dance As They Celebrate Pdp’s Victory In Rivers (photos) / Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP / SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Plotting To Kill Ekweremadu, Akpabio, Secondus, Others — PDP by speedyGonzales: 8:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
Eziachi:
What has transpired?

firstly, I will like to known about the raid of Akwa Ibom Govt House, where is the money or guns they found?! Do you Know?!
Re: APC Plotting To Kill Ekweremadu, Akpabio, Secondus, Others — PDP by mazeltov(m): 8:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
ellabooz:
I wonder the kind of govt.we have now. We have finally drifted into dictatorship,assassination and breakdown of law and order .
Buhari number one priority is to exterminate the opposition party thru any means available . His kangaroo court is not as effective as he wished and he has resorted to assassination
He choose to keep a blind eye to bokoharam activities in the north because he shares the same believe with them.

Fight against bokoharam is fight against the North - by Bokoharam commander .
sorry hun. Olisa methu is a living definition of confusion

speedyGonzales:
I said something similar earlier today, it is a very plausible theory, given everything that has transpired since APC came into power.
yes bro, Apc government is very transparent!!
FreeGlobe:
Any assasination of any prominent igbo person will mark the end of Nigeria
stop thinking like that dear!! It's very primitive
Re: APC Plotting To Kill Ekweremadu, Akpabio, Secondus, Others — PDP by Eziachi: 8:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
Chubhie:
PDP is being selfish. APC has economically assassinated over 200 million Nigerians since assuming office. Tell me anything working in Nigeria currently If you have the means leave that country before it gets late.
And what had been working in the past that aren't now?

1 Like

Re: APC Plotting To Kill Ekweremadu, Akpabio, Secondus, Others — PDP by harbeebtech(m): 8:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
It's their work most especially Tinubu, but God pass them. See his wife occupy Sen. Ike seat at senate claiming the seat belongs to her...
Re: APC Plotting To Kill Ekweremadu, Akpabio, Secondus, Others — PDP by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Tell your power drunk Buhari to touch him lets see

First it was ' arrest him (Nnamdi Kanu) and watch the zoo fall ". We will bring down the zoo

Now you have change mouth to touch him.

FreeGlobe, you are a shameless transgendered.
Re: APC Plotting To Kill Ekweremadu, Akpabio, Secondus, Others — PDP by simplycarro: 8:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Tell your power drunk Buhari to touch him lets see
Sharraap! If he dies, nothing will happen outside SE, where you can burn down all your shops.
Nonsense! angry
Re: APC Plotting To Kill Ekweremadu, Akpabio, Secondus, Others — PDP by golddust6000(m): 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
IF ANYTHING HAPPEN TO THE VS PRESIDENT, I WILL PERSONALLY BOMB NIGERIA, I WILL MAKE SURE THAT 300 PEOPLE WILL .....
Re: APC Plotting To Kill Ekweremadu, Akpabio, Secondus, Others — PDP by Chubhie: 9:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
Eziachi:
And what had been working in the past that aren't now?
Tell me its now a crime to demand fulfilment of campaign promises?
Re: APC Plotting To Kill Ekweremadu, Akpabio, Secondus, Others — PDP by 400billionman: 11:39am On Nov 19, 2015
Ekweremmadu, kindly instruct your security to shoot to pieces any driver who breaks into your convoy.. Foreigner or no foreigner..

Before you plan to kill me, i kill you.

Thats fair enough..

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Igbo Boko Haram Member,mr Okoh Godwin, Arrested In Owerri / 'Before We Travel For Christmas': Word To The Igbos. / See More Photos Of Lagosians Leaving With Lekki Rice After They Bought It Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.