Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,162 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Steer Clear Of Relationship(s) In NYSC Camp And During Service Year - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Steer Clear Of Relationship(s) In NYSC Camp And During Service Year (38480 Views)

NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) / Teach For Nigeria (TFN) Partners NYSC By Recruiting 60 Graduates During Service / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Steer Clear Of Relationship(s) In NYSC Camp And During Service Year by marlockj: 11:48am On Nov 20, 2015
Befitting:
Sanguine! Read all the negative attributes of a sanguine, that's what you are.

Sanguine or sanguines!!! That's the truth and every guy knows that.

The truth will always push likes.that's what happens wen u speak ppls mind

Re: Steer Clear Of Relationship(s) In NYSC Camp And During Service Year by ogaprime(m): 11:56am On Nov 20, 2015
marlockj:

Sometime ppl love hearing real truth.every matured girl know what an average guy is up to,whether during nysc or not.

You may have called my post foolish,bt majority of the guys here knw that my post is true.

The truth will never sound sweet.

More likes is rolling in.

Out of abundance of the heart, de mouth speaketh then show me your friends and I will tell you who you are...birds of same feather, no wonder your type dey like your life destroying post

Foolishness is in excess, wisdom is scarce. I pray
wise women will avoid and run away from
destiny destroyers like you so that you will be
left with shafts and foolish ones to deal with.
Oga, go and make the world a better place for
your children unborn.

Thank you...
Re: Steer Clear Of Relationship(s) In NYSC Camp And During Service Year by SweetyZinta(f): 10:27am On Nov 21, 2015
aydrees09:

ish happens!!! Great and glad u moved on swiftly. Prevent the 3rd from happening, though.

Lol!! U mean shiiiit Happens. grin
Re: Steer Clear Of Relationship(s) In NYSC Camp And During Service Year by SweetyZinta(f): 10:28am On Nov 21, 2015
Meeky:
lol.those ya bfs are just funny.when babes plenty everywhere.

Thanks bro!! I tire 4 Dem ooo grin
Re: Steer Clear Of Relationship(s) In NYSC Camp And During Service Year by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 21, 2015
marlockj:
End time rubbish thread.

Is it a mst dat a relationship get crious during nysc.

Who does not know that nysc is for fun not for marriage activities.

If you see a girl dat like you,u should run abi.fooooolish opinion.

Mst you marry the girl?.cant you hv 3girls and still Kip ur main girl.

Op you Dnt hv anything to say.

U Jst finish nysc, ppl finished theirs 8 to 10yrs ago.they had many girls in camp and now married to another girl.so wats wrong with it.

Do you think girls Dnt knw wen to hv fun outside boyfrnd?

Do you think all girls in camp want marriage from any corp member?

girls does not like fun abi.

Distance stop nothing,if you are crious of marriage.

Background stop nothing,Afterall all the girls hv various Background.

Incase you Dnt knw,wen I served I had targeted number of girls I will sleep with before I passed out.that was my own business not others.

Nysc is for fun take it or leav it.

Rubbish post
I cant believe people are liking your comment.Nairalanders can like trash
Re: Steer Clear Of Relationship(s) In NYSC Camp And During Service Year by marlockj: 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2015
sweetylicious:
I cant believe people are liking your comment.Nairalanders can like trash

This is cuz,it is Jst the simple truth.

Only a guy dat cn tell you the truth abt guys.

And I Jst hit it open.

U maynt lik my post, cuz is the truth.

Jst like telling a girl dat ur vry poor,dey will run,few will Jst hang around

Bt deceive them with borrowed thing they jump @ u.
Re: Steer Clear Of Relationship(s) In NYSC Camp And During Service Year by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
marlockj:

This is cuz,it is Jst the simple truth.

Only a guy dat cn tell you the truth abt guys.

And I Jst hit it open.

U maynt lik my post, cuz is the truth.

Jst like telling a girl dat ur vry poor,dey will run,few will Jst hang around

Bt deceive them with borrowed thing they jump @ u.

Anyway it is your personal opinion and nothing more.Not every guy has the same mentality you have.some guys do have pure intentions same with some ladies and they end up together.

1 Like

Re: Steer Clear Of Relationship(s) In NYSC Camp And During Service Year by marlockj: 8:38pm On Nov 21, 2015
sweetylicious:
Anyway it is your personal opinion and nothing more.Not every guy has the same mentality you have.some guys do have pure intentions same with some ladies and they end up together.

U speak mre like a woman!!

Women r always women.

Anyway no p
One Lov
Re: Steer Clear Of Relationship(s) In NYSC Camp And During Service Year by jorion(m): 12:33am On Nov 22, 2015
well, sha. its not that easy o. b4 camp i told mysef dat girls were a waste of time but on the first day of man o war exercise after parades, i saw a fellow platoon girl n instantly frm nowia i felt like i was bein pulld by a bar magnet, n even wen i did evrytin in my powa 2 avoid her, she finally stepd up to me n we introduced oursefs. she wz trouble cos in one glance, she destroyd my defences. i gues thats y i ddnt ask 4 ha number b4 leavin camp, but nw am regrettin it like hell. u may neva knw wen u may meet sm1 u really like or where u may meet em. jst kp an open mind, b reasonabl n follow ur hrt. Rep platoon 2. ogun 15 stream 1.

1 Like

Re: Steer Clear Of Relationship(s) In NYSC Camp And During Service Year by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 23, 2015
The die-hard people would still do what they wanna do when they enter camp,if u like attach explosives to the girls, e no change anything.
Re: Steer Clear Of Relationship(s) In NYSC Camp And During Service Year by ogaprime(m): 9:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
jorion:
well, sha. its not that easy o. b4 camp i told mysef dat girls were a waste of time but on the first day of man o war exercise after parades, i saw a fellow platoon girl n instantly frm nowia i felt like i was bein pulld by a bar magnet, n even wen i did evrytin in my powa 2 avoid her, she finally stepd up to me n we introduced oursefs. she wz trouble cos in one glance, she destroyd my defences. i gues thats y i ddnt ask 4 ha number b4 leavin camp, but nw am regrettin it like hell. u may neva knw wen u may meet sm1 u really like or where u may meet em. jst kp an open mind, b reasonabl n follow ur hrt. Rep platoon 2. ogun 15 stream 1.

Looool.... I was even thinking you are narrating your experience that happened 10years ago until I saw ogun 15 stream1 I burst laaaugh....if its God's will you will see her. At the end of service year, nysc ogun will give you a magazine containing names and pictures of all ogun 15 corpers, from there you can search for her. But ehm, you don't if for not collecting her number God is saving you from heartbreak. Just stay calm and enjoy your service year """legally"""
Re: Steer Clear Of Relationship(s) In NYSC Camp And During Service Year by NiRfreak(m): 7:49pm On Nov 24, 2015
Abbykem:
That is the problem. Broke boys will always wonder how young peeps dey make am simply bcox they are busy insulting rich peeps. I started making money early unlike u. Get informed and make money broke boy and stop disturbing a rich chick who can feed u. Ibadan boys won't stop to amaze me sha. I use my brain not my mouth :PGet that? Use ur brain not ur Mouth 2 make money broke ass.
Empty barrel makes the loudest noise. fish brained girl can only make money through soliciting. A business from the pit of hell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) / 5 Things To Do After NYSC / Kwara NYSC Camp Not Fit For Human Living - Kwara Governor, Abdulrazaq [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.