Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Interesting!! If Your Wife Did This To You, What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interesting!! If Your Wife Did This To You, What Would You Do? (1065 Views)

Salesgirl Slap Boss For Grabbing Her Butt, He Try To Sack &see What His Wife Did / "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS / If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interesting!! If Your Wife Did This To You, What Would You Do? by SunstarS(m): 8:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
Hi Guys,
Read this Post below and drop your
comment.

Robbers enter a house, asks for all the
money and valuables. After they collect what
they can, they give the man of the house a
gun with instructions to shoot his wife or else
he be shot himself.
The man gets the gun, points it at his wife
and hesitates. He is thinking of what he has
gone through in life with his wife and how
she has suffered and sacrificed for him. He
hands back the gun and says, “I am sorry I
can’t do this…
“The boss of the robbers silently grabs the
gun from him and passes it on to the wife
with the same instruction. The wife gets the
gun and without any single hesitation points
to her husband’s head and pulls the trigger.
But alas, the gun had no bullets in it. The
robbers get their gun and walk out of the
house laughing.

QUESTIONS FOR DISCUSSION
1. If you were the man in that house how
would you react towards your wife?

2. If you were the wife, what explanation can
you give to your husband!

3. If you were invited to bring peace between
this couples, what advice would you give?
Drop your Comments, This will sure be an
Interesting post.

cc: lalasticlala do the needful
Re: Interesting!! If Your Wife Did This To You, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
I go clap for her for playing a stunt at me.
Re: Interesting!! If Your Wife Did This To You, What Would You Do? by SunstarS(m): 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
Love Machine:
I go clap for her for playing a stunt at me.
LoL... That Only
Re: Interesting!! If Your Wife Did This To You, What Would You Do? by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
In Nigeria a divorce only costs 45000NGN sad
Re: Interesting!! If Your Wife Did This To You, What Would You Do? by Goandie: 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
Will pack my stuffs immediately and leave the house without thinking once
Re: Interesting!! If Your Wife Did This To You, What Would You Do? by abat4real37(f): 8:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
Maybe the wife is planning to kill her husband before
Re: Interesting!! If Your Wife Did This To You, What Would You Do? by immortalvoices(m): 8:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
Op when we get to that "bridge, when will cross it"
For now I still love and trust my future wife!
Re: Interesting!! If Your Wife Did This To You, What Would You Do? by 123ayodeji(m): 8:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
Omo na to run for ur life sure pass...
Re: Interesting!! If Your Wife Did This To You, What Would You Do? by schumastic(m): 10:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
sorry to spoil the fun @op but this thread has been opened b4
Re: Interesting!! If Your Wife Did This To You, What Would You Do? by obiorathesubtle: 10:00am On Nov 19, 2015
angry she's leaving my damn house!
Re: Interesting!! If Your Wife Did This To You, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 19, 2015
That's what real men (Arnold, Rambo, James Bond, etc) would have preferred anyway. They would have said "do it darling. I can't afford to watch my woman die."

but if na me........ biko leave matter

(1) (Reply)

See How Women Were Being Check By Security In Uganda / Gentlemen And Ladies, Whats Your Stake About This!!! / Ways To Know If Your Relationship Is Real Or Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.