Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Photo: Aisha Buhari In Her Office ( Wife Of PMB) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Aisha Buhari In Her Office ( Wife Of PMB) (4431 Views)

See The Photo Aisha Buhari Posted On Instagram As Her Throwback / My Office, Wife Of The President, Is Higher Than Governors – Aisha Buhari / Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Aisha Buhari In Her Office ( Wife Of PMB) by 175(m): 8:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
Nice picture. ..flags ...seal...very very very nice! gringringrin

There's God dats all. . .Patience Jonathan no be only you finally waka come ooo. . .see una plenty ooo.

Changers cheesycheesy

Finally,

"Fear the Lord my son, Fear the King as well, do
not associate with people who always insist on
change". -Proverbs 24 verse21

Hello Nigeria, APC can lie for AFRICA!

10 Likes

Re: Photo: Aisha Buhari In Her Office ( Wife Of PMB) by 175(m): 8:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
Shebi na her Akara joint be this?

There will be no office of the first lady oh. gringrin

God punish devil Lolz

I just pity that Akara woman she use form activity. grin

Before you say shiit, I'm a Wailer with a capital 'W'

gringringrin. This govt go so sweet!

34 Likes

Re: Photo: Aisha Buhari In Her Office ( Wife Of PMB) by Young03(m): 8:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
who is dat pls?
Re: Photo: Aisha Buhari In Her Office ( Wife Of PMB) by kodded(m): 8:41pm On Nov 18, 2015

10 Likes

Re: Photo: Aisha Buhari In Her Office ( Wife Of PMB) by NextGovernor(m): 8:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
APC deceived Nigerians. Crying embarassed

1 Like

Re: Photo: Aisha Buhari In Her Office ( Wife Of PMB) by impeccablemee(m): 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
Empty office, jst another waste of resource

1 Like

Re: Photo: Aisha Buhari In Her Office ( Wife Of PMB) by impeccablemee(m): 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
Empty office, just another waste of resources

1 Like

Re: Photo: Aisha Buhari In Her Office ( Wife Of PMB) by 175(m): 8:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
NextGovernor:
APC deceived us. Crying embarassed
Hahahahah! gringrin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Aisha Buhari In Her Office ( Wife Of PMB) by SosaMontana(m): 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
Mtcheeeew
Modelling government
Next picture please

1 Like

Re: Photo: Aisha Buhari In Her Office ( Wife Of PMB) by donholy28(m): 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
see dem
Re: Photo: Aisha Buhari In Her Office ( Wife Of PMB) by mazzi: 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
Watch and see some robots come online to defend this broad daylight deception.

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Aisha Buhari In Her Office ( Wife Of PMB) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
They said there's nothing like the office of the first Lady.

Ngwanu nu.

5 Likes

Re: Photo: Aisha Buhari In Her Office ( Wife Of PMB) by 175(m): 9:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
mazzi:

God! For a moment I thought GEJ was the most
clueless man on earth and then I met Buhari

gringringrin

15 Likes

Re: Photo: Aisha Buhari In Her Office ( Wife Of PMB) by Acidosis(m): 9:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
This dishonesty and deceit is too huge to be ignored.

What do they take their voters for? Nawa oh!

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Aisha Buhari In Her Office ( Wife Of PMB) by Teryfik(m): 9:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
mazzi:
NLs photoshopping since 1914

1 Like

Re: Photo: Aisha Buhari In Her Office ( Wife Of PMB) by Nnemuka(f): 9:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
Office of the president's wife and not the office of the first lady....
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
sai chanji

5 Likes

Re: Photo: Aisha Buhari In Her Office ( Wife Of PMB) by phlemzy: 10:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
But is she suppose to serve as the wife of the President from her kitchen... cheesy
Re: Photo: Aisha Buhari In Her Office ( Wife Of PMB) by egift(m): 10:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
Now the Children of destruction can wail till eternity. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Aisha Buhari In Her Office ( Wife Of PMB) by dunkem21(m): 10:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
grin
Re: Photo: Aisha Buhari In Her Office ( Wife Of PMB) by 4Kemzy(m): 11:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
Everything in this country is taking a downward turn. They deceived the gullible but to the glory of God i didn't fall for their diddle. Proudly Wailer...

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Aisha Buhari In Her Office ( Wife Of PMB) by applord: 11:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
grin grin grin

Please Where can I find lalasticlala

sai chanji

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Aisha Buhari In Her Office ( Wife Of PMB) by imiski(m): 11:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
phlemzy:
But is she suppose to serve as the wife of the President from her kitchen... cheesy
is it her that was voted for......vote Buhari for prez osinanjor vice Aisha office of the first lady
Re: Photo: Aisha Buhari In Her Office ( Wife Of PMB) by Ikengawo: 11:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
Nnemuka:
Office of the president's wife and not the office of the first lady....
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
sai chanji

Hahahaha

How about "i will pay unemployed youths 5000N." , maybe this is the "women will be 35% of my government"
Re: Photo: Aisha Buhari In Her Office ( Wife Of PMB) by dayo23(f): 11:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
Sweet looking First lady...God bless Naija

1 Like

Re: Photo: Aisha Buhari In Her Office ( Wife Of PMB) by referandum(m): 11:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
Tought He said no more office of first lady what happened
Re: Photo: Aisha Buhari In Her Office ( Wife Of PMB) by itstpia8: 11:57pm On Nov 18, 2015
applord:
grin grin grin

sai chanji

why would everyone in your picture except Oshiomole be carrying stones?
Re: Photo: Aisha Buhari In Her Office ( Wife Of PMB) by Bobbystanley(m): 11:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
That's not office of the first lady but
Office of the wife of the president.
End time government.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Aisha Buhari In Her Office ( Wife Of PMB) by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 19, 2015
applord:
grin grin grin

sai chanji

This Adams oshemole head no get part 2, meanwhile Is Pa James in papa ajasco his twin brother?
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo: Aisha Buhari In Her Office ( Wife Of PMB) by 175(m): 6:05am On Nov 19, 2015
applord:
grin grin grin

sai chanji

lalasticlala works for the government! Threads like this no fit reach Headquaters! That's sabotage! gringrin
Re: Photo: Aisha Buhari In Her Office ( Wife Of PMB) by deskossy(m): 6:21am On Nov 19, 2015
The president hasn't kept a single campaign promise!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Aisha Buhari In Her Office ( Wife Of PMB) by permsec: 6:49am On Nov 19, 2015
You people should stop misleading the public. That office belongs to the chief of staff but she went there to collect somtin when Oga was in India.

They had crazy fun!

Change is here!
Re: Photo: Aisha Buhari In Her Office ( Wife Of PMB) by lmm4real: 7:04am On Nov 19, 2015
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti Guber Election:Army Panel Submits Report, Recommends Compulsory Retirement / Buhari And The Burden Of Integrity! Uses 70million For Haircut In 2016. / What Buhari Told Me When I Visited Him ....FFk telling Nnamdi Kanu (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.