Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Hilarious Pastor Brought A Man To My Sista Work Place For Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Pastor Brought A Man To My Sista Work Place For Marriage (1211 Views)

This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot / My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House / This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Pastor Brought A Man To My Sista Work Place For Marriage by tuzle(m): 9:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
today my sista called that the church she attends, that her pastor brought a guy to her work place dat the guy likes her and want to marry her. my response to her was dat what the pastor did was stupid because she has a fiance and he should have atleast told her or he should hav asked her to meet him in a more convinience place rather coming to her work place. am i correct or is the man the pastor brought the will of God for her?
Re: Hilarious Pastor Brought A Man To My Sista Work Place For Marriage by Behira(f): 9:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
Does dis stuffs still exist shocked
Re: Hilarious Pastor Brought A Man To My Sista Work Place For Marriage by kwencypresh(f): 9:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
The pastor needs to be questioned
Re: Hilarious Pastor Brought A Man To My Sista Work Place For Marriage by Scholarnwadimma(f): 9:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
End time pastor

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pastor Brought A Man To My Sista Work Place For Marriage by ashmanpolo: 9:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
So what was your sister's opinion.
Re: Hilarious Pastor Brought A Man To My Sista Work Place For Marriage by tuzle(m): 9:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
ashmanpolo:
So what was your sister's opinion.
she told him she has a fiance
Re: Hilarious Pastor Brought A Man To My Sista Work Place For Marriage by jaymichael(m): 9:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
Even GOD ALMIGHTY gives us FREEWILL.
Re: Hilarious Pastor Brought A Man To My Sista Work Place For Marriage by ashmanpolo: 9:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
tuzle:
she told him she has a finance

That settles it. You, the Pastor, and the wife seeker should just take a lil vacation and chill.
Re: Hilarious Pastor Brought A Man To My Sista Work Place For Marriage by eyeon(m): 9:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
Hmm, pastor na one eye I take dey look you o.
Re: Hilarious Pastor Brought A Man To My Sista Work Place For Marriage by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
That was very rude and embarrassing. Like who does that? Why did he not invite yours sis? Why can't he wait for next Sunday? Why work place? So many questions to be asked from the pastor
Re: Hilarious Pastor Brought A Man To My Sista Work Place For Marriage by donholy28(m): 10:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
foolishness
Re: Hilarious Pastor Brought A Man To My Sista Work Place For Marriage by andyanders: 11:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
tuzle:
today my sista called that the church she attends, that her pastor brought a guy to her work place dat the guy likes her and want to marry her. my response to her was dat what the pastor did was stupid because she has a fiance and he should have atleast told her or he should hav asked her to meet him in a more convinience place rather coming to her work place. am i correct or is the man the pastor brought the will of God for her?

The guy don settle the usele--ss pastor and the only way to make the guy pay the pastor more is to help him connect to the lady. Your sister will enter one chance if she falls to the idiot
Re: Hilarious Pastor Brought A Man To My Sista Work Place For Marriage by misspicy(f): 11:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
End time pastor cheesy
Re: Hilarious Pastor Brought A Man To My Sista Work Place For Marriage by valdes00(m): 11:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
tuzle:
she told him she has a finance
OP pls correct urself... its fiance, nt FINANCE.....
Re: Hilarious Pastor Brought A Man To My Sista Work Place For Marriage by Snipespeter: 11:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
AMERICAN POLICE
In America, A lady reported a rape case between her and her boyfriend to the police...

Lady(crying) : good morning officer, my Boyfriend raped me seriously.

Policemen: oh, we are deeply sorry for that, we are gonna take this matter serious, its against the law here.....

NIGERIAN POLICEMEN
A lady reported a rape case between her and her boyfriend...

Lady: officer my boyfriend rape me ooo, i don die ooo

Policemen: chaiii, na serious matter oo, em.... Sargent Okoro, abeg bring statement make she write everything wey happen. .....
Ehen, wetin happen

Lady: i went to see this my boyfriend and he seriously raped me, and....

Policeman: calm down, calm down, write am down!

The lady writes it....

Policeman: around what time?

Lady: eh, we first went to the club, we drank, we ate, we danced, so after the club we now went to his place...

Policeman: around when?

Lady: 3am

Policeman (surprised): 3? 3am? U go him house? Oya write am.

The lady writes it down......

Lady: officer i was in his house and....

Policeman: you go your own house?

Lady: No

Policeman: oh, you go him house?

Lady: yes

Policeman: put am for paper.

The lady writes it.....

Policeman: so as you reach em house wetin come happen?

Lady: eh, as we went to his house, i removed my clothes and went to shower....

Policeman: oh, u baf? You baf for man house? You remove your cloth for him bedroom?

Lady: yes!

Policeman: write am down!

Lady writes it.....

Policeman: ehen, wen you baf finish, wetin come happen?

Lady: eh, when i baf finish, i lie down for him bed.

Policeman: eh? Oh for him guest room?

Lady: no officer, in his room off course.

Policeman: oh, in his room? Wetin u wear?

Lady: his t-shirt.

Policeman: oh, u wear him shirt? U wear pant?

Lady: pant? Haba no na officer, just his shirt

Policeman: (shouts) Oh, you no wear pant? For man house? You wicked, write am down!!! .
. .
. .
. . .
. To be Continued...lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Pastor Brought A Man To My Sista Work Place For Marriage by tuzle(m): 12:36am On Nov 19, 2015
valdes00:

OP pls correct urself... its fiance, nt FINANCE.....
tanks for the correction, Some times we make some silly mistakes
Re: Hilarious Pastor Brought A Man To My Sista Work Place For Marriage by tempex88(m): 1:13am On Nov 19, 2015
The man d pastor brought I'd the devil's will for her. Yes devil's will. Am not against match making but don't use religion
Re: Hilarious Pastor Brought A Man To My Sista Work Place For Marriage by merit12(f): 1:26am On Nov 19, 2015
Was she over due for marriage?
Did the pastor organized any program like ....you must get married this year by fire by force......

Or marriage last chance prayer meeting

That pastor need deliverance prayer from the church members.......they have to cast foul spirit out of him....

I have spoken

(1) (Reply)

Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women! / See How This Big Girl Urine For Body On Valentine Drinking (see Photo) / Sorry, Ladies- But We Men Can Never Just Be Your Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.