Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,345 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Nigerian Apologizes To Former President Jonathan For Voting Him Out! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Apologizes To Former President Jonathan For Voting Him Out! (2929 Views)

Flash Back: Nigerian Apologizes To Former President Jonathan For Voting Him Out! / ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' / Nigerian Apologizes To Former President Jonathan For Voting Him Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Apologizes To Former President Jonathan For Voting Him Out! by chychyobbi(f): 7:15am On Nov 19, 2015
According to Micheal Joel who sent in this letter saying it is an apology to our former president Goodluck Jonathan on behalf of every Nigerian. I think you should read and see why he wrote this and let us have your opinion afterwards…Read;

Our Dear Goodluck Jonathan, I write on behalf of all Nigerians to tender an unreserved apology to you for unknowingly voting you out of office as the President of ‘once upon a time’ Giant of Africa, Nigeria.

I know many will shy away from accepting this fact, especially, those from the Aggrieved People Caucus who are commonly known for boasting of what they cannot or will never do.

Before your exit, we Nigerians used to buy fuel at N87.00 per liter. Who knows, by now may be you would have brought it down to N22.00 per liter.

Your Excellency Sir, believe me, we have all learnt a lesson and we promise, never to repeat such blunder.

It may interest you to know that we have finally come to term that PMB’s primary ambition was to be a Petroleum Minister but was tricked by the known scammers to divert from his ambition to Presidency for reasons not yet made public.

In view of this discovery, we are currently on a round-table negotiation with PMB to accept your unconditional return to Presidency and rather concentrate on the Ministry of Petroleum which he presently occupies till further notice.

Accept the assurance of the fact that once the ‘Old-Soldier’ sign the MoU, we will communicate same to you.

While re-emphazising our regret for your exit, we are hopeful that you are currently on the drawing board to re-strategize and do what you know how to do best ahead.
Pls accept our sincere apology.

Micheal Joel

Yours truly!

http://www.chichinwaafrica.com/nigerian-apologizes-to-former-president-jonathan-for-voting-him-out/

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Apologizes To Former President Jonathan For Voting Him Out! by HungerBAD: 7:15am On Nov 19, 2015
Michael Joel?

That name sounds suspiciously Anambra,abi no be so Anambra name dey sound?which Nigerian is apologising for voting the Kleptomaniac loser out of power?people should mind the way, they speak on behalf of everybody.

The letter should have been, one telling him Nigerian's are angry he is still breathing the air of freedom for the rubbish he and his cronies, did to Nigeria when he was in Power.

What exactly is there to miss about Jonathan, his wife, his Government and his Presidency?anybody still supporting Jonathan, should have their head's examined for dementia.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Apologizes To Former President Jonathan For Voting Him Out! by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 7:15am On Nov 19, 2015
Mtcheew
Re: Nigerian Apologizes To Former President Jonathan For Voting Him Out! by INTROVERT(f): 7:16am On Nov 19, 2015
grin
grin
Re: Nigerian Apologizes To Former President Jonathan For Voting Him Out! by BIDEEN: 7:17am On Nov 19, 2015
Mugulicious OP

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Apologizes To Former President Jonathan For Voting Him Out! by galadima77(m): 7:19am On Nov 19, 2015
Simply ask him to run again, and we shall make sure we repeat the same thing again, only this time Buhari gets more votes!

Rubbish thread!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Apologizes To Former President Jonathan For Voting Him Out! by StOla: 7:19am On Nov 19, 2015
The fumbling slowpoke is not missed.

The aftermath of his lacklustre performance while in office will take a generation to overcome.

He didn't take long to remind us why we had to urgently free Nigeria from his kindergarten intelligence.

"PDP is an Ijaw party".

Some mothers really do have 'em.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Apologizes To Former President Jonathan For Voting Him Out! by ArodeTsolaye: 7:21am On Nov 19, 2015
Wetin this one dey talk sef?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Apologizes To Former President Jonathan For Voting Him Out! by koboko69: 7:21am On Nov 19, 2015
The IPoB youths...who never voted for Buhari will keep say we made a mistake cheesy we are sorry...bla bla bla

Why the real change agents patiently enjoys and feels the change.... cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Apologizes To Former President Jonathan For Voting Him Out! by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 19, 2015
some people are so dumb this planet should be scared if they ever decide to procreate.

useless things.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Apologizes To Former President Jonathan For Voting Him Out! by Bobbystanley(m): 7:23am On Nov 19, 2015
The slaves would always pay allegiance to their masters.

Yoruba's are on a long thing in this modern Era of science and technology.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Apologizes To Former President Jonathan For Voting Him Out! by Bitterleafsoup: 7:24am On Nov 19, 2015
StOla:
The fumbling slowpoke is not missed.

The aftermath of his lacklustre performance while in office will take a generation to overcome.

He didn't take long to remind us why we had to urgently free Nigeria from his kindergarten intelligence.

"PDP is an Ijaw party".

Some mothers really do have 'em.
Pretender thats not what APC promised

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Apologizes To Former President Jonathan For Voting Him Out! by lmm4real: 7:24am On Nov 19, 2015
chychyobbi:
According to Micheal Joel who sent in this letter saying it is an apology to our former president Goodluck Jonathan on behalf of every Nigerian. I think you should read and see why he wrote this and let us have your opinion afterwards…Read;

Our Dear Goodluck Jonathan, I write on behalf of all Nigerians to tender an unreserved apology to you for unknowingly voting you out of office as the President of ‘once upon a time’ Giant of Africa, Nigeria.

I know many will shy away from accepting this fact, especially, those from the Aggrieved People Caucus who are commonly known for boasting of what they cannot or will never do.

Before your exit, we Nigerians used to buy fuel at N87.00 per liter. Who knows, by now may be you would have brought it down to N22.00 per liter.

Your Excellency Sir, believe me, we have all learnt a lesson and we promise, never to repeat such blunder.

It may interest you to know that we have finally come to term that PMB’s primary ambition was to be a Petroleum Minister but was tricked by the known scammers to divert from his ambition to Presidency for reasons not yet made public.

In view of this discovery, we are currently on a round-table negotiation with PMB to accept your unconditional return to Presidency and rather concentrate on the Ministry of Petroleum which he presently occupies till further notice.

Accept the assurance of the fact that once the ‘Old-Soldier’ sign the MoU, we will communicate same to you.

While re-emphazising our regret for your exit, we are hopeful that you are currently on the drawing board to re-strategize and do what you know how to do best ahead.

Micheal Joel

Yours truly!

http://www.chichinwaafrica.com/nigerian-apologizes-to-former-president-jonathan-for-voting-him-out/

U and ur source talking poo

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Apologizes To Former President Jonathan For Voting Him Out! by vedaxcool(m): 7:26am On Nov 19, 2015
[size=18pt]Biafraudian apologises to Jonathan for not Rigging the Elections in his favor - The appropriate Title for the Thread[/size]

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Apologizes To Former President Jonathan For Voting Him Out! by donholy28(m): 7:28am On Nov 19, 2015
koboko69:
The IPoB youths...who never voted forr Buhari will keep say we made a mistake cheesy we are sorry...bla bla bla

Why the real change agents patiently enjoys and feels the change.... cheesy
I see ur enjoying non payment of salaries and #400 per litre fuel

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Apologizes To Former President Jonathan For Voting Him Out! by moscobabs(m): 7:28am On Nov 19, 2015
HungerBAD:
Michael Joel?

That name sounds suspiciously Anambra,abi no be so Anambra name dey sound?which Nigerian is apologising for voting the Kleptomaniac loser out of power?people should mind the way, they speak on behalf of everybody.

The letter should have been, one telling him Nigerian's are angry he is still breathing an air of freedom for the rubbish he and his cronies, did to Nigeria when he was in Power.

What exactly is there to miss about Jonathan, his wife, his Government and his Presidency?anybody still supporting Jonathan, should have their head's examined for dementia.
bro U wicked ooo

u r right tho

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Apologizes To Former President Jonathan For Voting Him Out! by PassingShot(m): 7:32am On Nov 19, 2015
OP, at least you can now tell that true Nigerians are happy he was sent parking. 90% of those feeling different are the losers in the last election. So, no surprises.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Apologizes To Former President Jonathan For Voting Him Out! by pus96: 7:34am On Nov 19, 2015
Nonsense. Nigeria offer Jonathan no apology.

JoNathan government was bias. And ethnically motivated.

It was not a balance government. It was a government of 6 zones.

The north want you to call them north. Or boko haram. The east want you to call them biafra. I will call them what ever they want

His government was a Biafra government.

There is no other word to describe Jonathan government. Then Biafra government
The people he pick where Biafra minded.

What is difference in the name. Nothing

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Apologizes To Former President Jonathan For Voting Him Out! by Horlufemi(m): 7:38am On Nov 19, 2015
I, Oluwafemi, am not sorry for voting out PDP.

This op is like an Israelites who after gaining freedom faced some challenges and immediately wanted to go back to Egypt.

The author of that letter is either a stark illiterate or a child. Who hasn't been reading the news.

Before the end of the Jonathan government I have told people to get ready for hard times. Even if Jonathan wins or not. Hard times will come.

You never understood what u wanted in the first place.

I still have my PVC, buhari should guide this country in this trying times or be voted out too. Its not hard. But I will never vote PDP. Kowa to the rescue.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Apologizes To Former President Jonathan For Voting Him Out! by imiski(m): 7:40am On Nov 19, 2015
galadima77:
Simply ask him to run again, and we shall make sure we repeat the same thing again, only this time Buhari gets more votes!

Rubbish thread!
and more fuel scarcity grin
galadima77:

Rubbish thread!
and more fuel scarcity

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Apologizes To Former President Jonathan For Voting Him Out! by tpiadotcom: 7:41am On Nov 19, 2015
apologizing doesnt prevent karma though.
Re: Nigerian Apologizes To Former President Jonathan For Voting Him Out! by Opinedecandid(m): 7:44am On Nov 19, 2015
@op, it's Nigerians, not just a Nigerian.
Re: Nigerian Apologizes To Former President Jonathan For Voting Him Out! by Horlufemi(m): 7:47am On Nov 19, 2015
chychyobbi:

Micheal Joel

Yours truly!

For 90% of Jonathan's tenure u bought it for 97, not to talk of some scarcities here a and there where we bought for higher. OP talk for yourself. Leave others

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Apologizes To Former President Jonathan For Voting Him Out! by gists: 7:57am On Nov 19, 2015
did anybody noticed the source? www-chin-chin-dot-com grin grin
chychyobbi:

Re: Nigerian Apologizes To Former President Jonathan For Voting Him Out! by j4sure(m): 7:58am On Nov 19, 2015
is ok now
Re: Nigerian Apologizes To Former President Jonathan For Voting Him Out! by Pheals(f): 8:05am On Nov 19, 2015
No one voted him out!!! We are all Nigerians

We didn't vote in this country... . We hmmmmnnnmn.. .U understand wella
Re: Nigerian Apologizes To Former President Jonathan For Voting Him Out! by chris4gold(m): 8:09am On Nov 19, 2015
all lair shall go to...?
Re: Nigerian Apologizes To Former President Jonathan For Voting Him Out! by imsuboi(m): 8:17am On Nov 19, 2015
yoloba slaves have stormed the thread. grin

Relax, by this time next month, you pigs would be begging for Gabon visa cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Apologizes To Former President Jonathan For Voting Him Out! by jmichlins(m): 8:17am On Nov 19, 2015
someone seeking relevance. Am happy supporting Buhari and will do that again. I will only regret it after I access his government next four years and not mid way to it. I wish God added a reset button in the brain, I will like to use it on some people

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Apologizes To Former President Jonathan For Voting Him Out! by obinnafred(m): 8:19am On Nov 19, 2015
Hit like if u missed him and share if u didn't?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Apologizes To Former President Jonathan For Voting Him Out! by falcon01: 8:30am On Nov 19, 2015
Na Michael Joel be Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Apologizes To Former President Jonathan For Voting Him Out! by neolboy(m): 8:38am On Nov 19, 2015
Do not criticize he who sit on the hot sit. A perfect gentleman

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Ill-equipped To Arrest Our Members - Niger Delta Avengers / Kwankwaso Is Overrated / BREAKING: Malam Ibrahim Shekarau Officially Defects From PDP To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.