Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? (4802 Views)

Ever Met Someone Born On The EXACT SAME Day, Month & Year As You / Will You Visit A Nairalander If Invited? / Have You Ever Met A Fellow Nairalander In Real Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by chic2pimp(m): 12:43am On Oct 08, 2009
^^^ DON'T MAKE COME DOWN DIA AND SMACK THAT IKEBE OOO shocked shocked cheesy grin
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by Smi1(m): 12:17am On Aug 03, 2010
lai lai
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2010
Nope!

Except u want to count YIM and FB! undecided
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by mamagee3(f): 6:49pm On Aug 03, 2010
No.

I have never met a nairalander before.
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by yme1(f): 8:19pm On Aug 03, 2010
i havent met any physically
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2010
I've met 6, dated one I grew up with in Nigeria, and married her. We have a beautiful baby daughter, just 21 days old. smiley
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by 1105(f): 10:46pm On Aug 03, 2010
yes ive met baby-mi and theseeker and chelseabmw face 2 face~
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by semid4lyfe(m): 12:03am On Aug 04, 2010
Siena:

We have a beautiful baby daughter, just 21 days old.  smiley
Congrats! 

You suppose change your signature to Mr, Mrs and Baby Siena, Proudly Naija - Browness comes as a standard  grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 04, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Congrats! 

You suppose change your signature to Mr, Mrs and Baby Siena, Proudly Naija - Browness comes as a standard  grin grin

Thanks bro - you've got a point regarding the siggy. wink
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by favouredjb(f): 6:33pm On Aug 12, 2010
Not yet
@sienna congrats
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by honeric01(m): 8:05pm On Aug 12, 2010
Met another NL member during the FIFA U-17 worldcup hosted by Nigeria, we both went to TBS couple of times.
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by ideamaster(m): 9:09pm On Aug 13, 2010
How can you have private discussion wit other nl members, as in something like 'inbox'?
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by marcus1234: 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2010
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by xynerise: 2:01pm On Aug 14, 2010
Nope but I and Ben 10 do communicate on phone.
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by Sulejamn92: 4:00pm On Aug 22, 2010
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by misspicy(f): 9:08am On Nov 30, 2016
ifyalways:
Met one,married him. cheesy
grin
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by meobizy(f): 6:34am On Jan 08, 2019
My network consists of Nairalanders introduced to Nairaland by Nairalanders.
We are:

Charix - He was introduced to this forum by a fellow member.
Okwabayi - He lives, breathes and sleeps here.
Me - still trying to get the hang of this place but already tiring.

Yes, we are still friends. The first of us deactivated meanwhile the person who showed him this platform burned bridges with him many years ago.
Me and Okwa-boy frequent here a lot, helping each other notify authorities here in cases of sp4mb0+ bans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] / Why Is Seun Osewa Not Accorded Celebrity Status In Nigeria? / Freaky Deaths, Bizarre Ways That People Have 'kicked The Bucket'(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.