Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? (4803 Views)

Ever Met Someone Born On The EXACT SAME Day, Month & Year As You / Will You Visit A Nairalander If Invited? / Have You Ever Met A Fellow Nairalander In Real Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by spikedcylinder: 6:29pm On Jun 06, 2009
YAY! I met popegirl per chance on friday. She's fine o. cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by Bell32(m): 8:04pm On Jun 06, 2009
i met two girls on nairaland for about a year now but i'v never seen them, just on phone calls
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by bluespice(f): 8:11pm On Jun 06, 2009
nope
and im trying not to lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by tubabie(f): 8:18pm On Jun 06, 2009
bluespice:

nope
and im trying not to lipsrsealed

So you were fibbing the other day! sad wink
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by bluespice(f): 8:22pm On Jun 06, 2009
lol
no dear

i meant so far
oh damn
leme out with it

ill meet the ladies just not the guys
not ready to. . . .

okay not met any cos not had chance
will defo meet my "ranters" wink
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by tubabie(f): 8:30pm On Jun 06, 2009
bluespice:

lol
no dear

i meant so far
oh damn
leme out with it

ill meet the ladies just not the guys
not ready to. . . .

okay not met any cos not had chance
will defo meet my "ranters" wink

Yeah! Just pulling ur legs , as for that ur rant ; it was a feeble one grin
Am running no where I will reply you as appropriate soon! grin
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by lalaboi(m): 8:32pm On Jun 06, 2009
@topic. . . .

Yeh. . .nuff said! angry
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 06, 2009
spikedcylinder:

LOL! You don't say. cheesy

Spikey, but I do! cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by bluespice(f): 8:59pm On Jun 06, 2009
tubabie:

Yeah! Just pulling ur legs , as for that ur rant ; it was a feeble one grin
Am running no where I will reply you as appropriate soon! grin
lol that was no reply
i was telling u to run for ur life
im coming after u with a machete
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by wanville(m): 11:26pm On Jun 06, 2009
smiley
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by spikedcylinder: 12:44pm On Jun 07, 2009
Siena:

Spikey, but I do! cheesy

Aha! Nothing do you. kiss
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by Pataki: 5:54pm On Jun 07, 2009
Yes I met another one by chance yesterday night at a club. Was rather shocked that this was the same troublemaker Pataki on nairaland. grin

As per friendship, well, I have no interest in that. undecided
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by tubabie(f): 6:05pm On Jun 07, 2009
Pataki:

Yes I met another one by chance yesterday night at a club. Was rather shocked that this was the same troublemaker Pataki on nairaland. grin

As per friendship, well, I have no interest in that. undecided

Gbam!!
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by Pataki: 6:09pm On Jun 07, 2009
tubabie:

Gbam!!
See who is talking! grin Because you and tpiah, a whole thread was locked! And yet, you are now ''gbamming'' my post. grin
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by tubabie(f): 6:25pm On Jun 07, 2009
@ Pataki
I honestly dont know what you are talking about , you must be mixing up identitiesshocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Dont go off topic pls, let sleeping dogs lie smiley
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by funlad(f): 4:19pm On Jun 08, 2009
guys, you need to see this spikedcylinder chic, very pweety, even my collegues were all triping oo, i was forced to tell her , grin
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by popegirl(f): 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2009
guys, , this (spikedcylinder) na babe,
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by spikedcylinder: 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2009
Funlad = popegirl?  cheesy

Asiri e ti tu! cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by honeric01(m): 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2009
Met one 2yrs ago, started well, Not really like b4 again.

But we see when there's a score to settle, Did I say that?
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by popegirl(f): 9:25am On Jun 09, 2009
madam, spikedcylinder , gbeborun embarassed
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by 190: 9:49pm On Oct 06, 2009
@post

No person wan meet me sef~~~ undecided undecided
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by Epi: 1:14am On Oct 07, 2009
yes!!!
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by chamotex(m): 4:25pm On Oct 07, 2009
Yep.

Jay Bee - We play football together on saturdays. smiley
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by lalaboi(m): 10:53pm On Oct 07, 2009
I saw chamotex at willian hill the other day!! aslo at ladbrokes
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by chamotex(m): 11:02pm On Oct 07, 2009
^^^ You are a goat. So that is where u spend most of ur time. tongue
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by mukina2: 11:14pm On Oct 07, 2009
Chamo can you play footie? grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by chamotex(m): 11:41pm On Oct 07, 2009
^^^^ Ask Jay bee . . . . I'm the best player on the pitch.

U think say I be like u? angry angry angry
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by mukina2: 11:52pm On Oct 07, 2009
You cannot even kick lime straight grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by chamotex(m): 11:53pm On Oct 07, 2009
Gerrout wetin u sabi do.

I go woundjure you ooo. angry angry angry angry
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by mukina2: 12:20am On Oct 08, 2009
Chamo cannot play ball grin
chamo got no game grin
chamo makes Eric Djemba Djemba look like messi grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by chic2pimp(m): 12:29am On Oct 08, 2009
@ POST

NO I HAVEN'T AND HOPEFULLY WILL NEVER.
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by mukina2: 12:33am On Oct 08, 2009
^
who wants to meet the herma
lipsrsealed tongue grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] / Why Is Seun Osewa Not Accorded Celebrity Status In Nigeria? / PHOTOS : Woman Delivered From Lesbianism..goes From Stud To A Beauty Queen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.