Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? (4810 Views)

Ever Met Someone Born On The EXACT SAME Day, Month & Year As You / Will You Visit A Nairalander If Invited? / Have You Ever Met A Fellow Nairalander In Real Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by Epi: 12:05pm On May 26, 2009
iice:

grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss

grin grin grin " grin " Schizos abound cheesy

^
!
!
A loveless person who feeds from the wants and needs of Nairaland  grin grincheesy

now seriously, what's wrong with me meeting members from nairaland?   kiss kiss
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by mukina2: 12:26pm On May 26, 2009
ikamefa:

yes ke! dem plenty sef! especially during my irish cream induced stupors  grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin

iice:

grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss

grin grin grin " grin " Schizos abound cheesy
grin grin grin grin

see craseness grin

I have met plenty via IM,PM, FB, grin some even claimed they have saw  /met me grin

I almost met Ibime but he was high on pawpaw leaves tongue
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by iice(f): 12:30pm On May 26, 2009
mukina2:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

see craseness grin

I have met plenty via IM,PM, FB, grin some even claimed they have saw  /met me grin

I almost met Ibime but he was high on pawpaw leaves tongue

You wan try grin grin Jolosy no go kill pesin.  .  .schizonized by the schizos grin grin
I don tell you before say you try grin grin

epi:

^
!
!
A loveless person who feeds from the wants and needs of Nairaland  grin grincheesy

now seriously, what's wrong with me meeting members from nairaland?   kiss kiss

Pele, didn't know you were that sad grin grin

My advice to people. . .thread carefully else they will turn into lunatics if you spurn their friendship grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by Epi: 12:39pm On May 26, 2009
iice:

You wan try grin grin Jolosy no go kill pesin.  .  .schizonized by the schizos grin grin
I don tell you before say you try grin grin

[color=#9900ff]Pele, didn't know you were that sad grin grin
you think? and I didn't know you were that loveless grin grin

also, we have something in common b/c I love giving advice too.  Here is one i give
Out of damp and gloomy days, out of solitude, out of loveless words directed at us, conclusions grow up in us like fungus: one morning they are there, we know not how, and they gaze upon us, morose and gray. Woe to the thinker who is not the gardener but only the soil of the plants that grow in him.” cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by iice(f): 12:45pm On May 26, 2009
epi:

you think?

also, we have something in common b/c I love giving advice too.  Here is one i give
Out of damp and gloomy days, out of solitude, out of loveless words directed at us, conclusions grow up in us like fungus: one morning they are there, we know not how, and they gaze upon us, morose and gray. Woe to the thinker who is not the gardener but only the soil of the plants that grow in him.”

But the damp and gloomy days rock! grin grin
Much better than fake cheeriness and hypocritical lovey dovey grin

Thank zozo for gardener that i am. . .atleast schizo's don't turn my head grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by Epi: 12:53pm On May 26, 2009
iice:

But the damp and gloomy days rock! grin grin
Much better than fake cheeriness and hypocritical lovey dovey grin

Thank zozo for gardener that i am. . .atleast schizo's don't turn my head grin grin

schzo because you can't twist and turn me, b/c I am not intimidated by you, b/c i don't suck up, b/c I speak ma mind, b/c I don't feed from the wants and needs of Narailand like a loveless person. . .err like you?. . . . grin grin  grin tell me grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by iice(f): 1:00pm On May 26, 2009
epi:

schzo because you can't twist and turn me, b/c I am not intimidated by you, b/c i don't suck up, b/c I speak ma mind, b/c I don't feed from the wants and needs of Narailand like a loveless person. . .err like you?. . . . grin grin  grin tell me grin grin

grin grin Who said anything about you being schizo?
This where reading comes in wink
Suck up.  .  .keep telling yourself that grin cheesy grin
Wow, never knew NL had wants and needs.  .  .now maybe schizo is definitely in the talks undecided for a place to have wants and needs bwahahahaha

Why? Are you jealous of my loveless person?  Don't be jealous grin.  .  .Not everyone is that strong to be that kind of person cool cool
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by Epi: 1:09pm On May 26, 2009
iice:

grin grin
Why? Are you jealous of my loveless person?  Don't be jealous grin.  .  [color=#990000].Not everyone is that strong to be that kind of person cool cool
[/color]
ok, this one i really had a good laugh.  twas funnny grin good comeback

Of course NL has wants and needs, why you think so many are addicted.  I am guilty of addiction but not a loveless person ,  . .err like you. wink

Have a good day, gotta to go to Mo
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by iice(f): 1:14pm On May 26, 2009
If you keep repeating it, you may eventually get to be that strong of a person cool
Like i said pele grin grin Enjoy your addiction cheesy

Good day to you too
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by mukina2: 1:27pm On May 26, 2009
Nna by fix fox and fax grin cheesy grin. been a long time coming grin

Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends?

Yes. my luffly twinnies
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by DrKitaun(m): 2:42pm On May 26, 2009
met very few . . .

talked to very many . . .

dated a few . . .

still going out with a few . . . kiss

still talk to very many wink
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by spikedcylinder: 3:00pm On May 26, 2009
Dr Kitaun:

met very few . . .

talked to very many . . .

dated a few . . .

still going out with a few . . . kiss

still talk to very many wink

By gawd, I can almost sense boasting.
Ah well! You know me, my senses are always on overdrive. cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by DrKitaun(m): 6:14pm On May 26, 2009
boasting ?

no beter put BRAGGING !

COS I GAT THE RIGHTS TO DO SO . . .

GOD BLESS THE WWW . . . grin
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by dani1luv: 12:20pm On May 27, 2009
iice:

At your own risk. . .pray you wake up alive grin

See this gurl . This your prayer get as hin be. .

Which church are you attending C & S cheesy grin

But seriously Im gonna meet you sumeday sumetym tongue
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by iice(f): 3:45pm On May 27, 2009
dani1luv:

See this gurl . This your prayer get as hin be. .

Which church are you attending C & S cheesy grin

But seriously Im gonna meet you sumeday sumetym tongue

iice is a monk cool

No be prayer. . .i dey tell you make you pray tongue.

It's good to dream grin
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by Honeyboy09(m): 11:30pm On May 29, 2009
Not met anyone and probably too busy too meet anyone ,
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by dani1luv: 4:43pm On May 30, 2009
iice:

iice is a monkey cool tongue

No be prayer. . .i dey tell you make you pray tongue.

It's good to dream grin

Thats better cool tongue

You think i'm joking rite. .

Oya i log you off from nairaland. .

Pack your baggage’s and posts out now tongue
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by Pataki: 5:43pm On May 31, 2009
Yes I have met a number of nairaland members in London. And all of them happen to be ladies. tongue

At the moment, we are all still close. Nothing more to be said other than that. cool
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by MrCrackles(m): 5:54pm On May 31, 2009
I aint met no one and truth be told, cant be bleeped!
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by Igwe9(m): 8:11pm On May 31, 2009
Yeah,have met some of the guys in auto section in Abuja, quite interesting and would be glad to identify with those in Abuja. cool
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by spikedcylinder: 6:09pm On Jun 01, 2009
Pataki:

Yes I have met a number of nairaland members in London. And all of them happen to be ladies. tongue

At the moment, we are all still close. Nothing more to be said other than that. cool

How can?!

You don't take nl seriously o . . . . grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by Pataki: 6:23pm On Jun 01, 2009
spikedcylinder:

How can?!

You don't take nl seriously o . . . . grin grin

You have placed me on CCTV watch lockdown abi?

Those were ''sarcky'' notes in my postings na! grin

Afterall, I do not take nairaland serious. grin
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 02, 2009
I've met 6 Nairalanders, and we're still good friends.

One's with me, a lady I knew growing up, and we're currently dating.
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by Jokething: 9:29pm On Jun 02, 2009
lucky ya
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by ifyalways(f): 10:02pm On Jun 02, 2009
rofl @thread cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by C2H5OH(f): 5:24am On Jun 03, 2009
iice:

grin grin Who said anything about you being schizo?
This where reading comes in wink
Suck up. . .keep telling yourself that grin cheesy grin
Wow, never knew NL had wants and needs. . .now maybe schizo is definitely in the talks undecided for a place to have wants and needs bwahahahaha

Why? Are you jealous of my loveless person? Don't be jealous grin. . .Not everyone is that strong to be that kind of person cool cool

epi:

ok, this one i really had a good laugh. twas funnny grin good comeback

Of course NL has wants and needs, why you think so many are addicted. I am guilty of addiction but not a loveless person , . .err like you. wink

Have a good day, gotta to go to Mo
rofl @ ice and epi
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by C2H5OH(f): 5:27am On Jun 03, 2009
topic,

Never met a Nairalander. Have spoken with about 3 or 4 of them on phone.
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by C2H5OH(f): 6:53am On Jun 03, 2009
ifyalways:

rofl @thread cheesy cheesy cheesy
why are you rofl? what's so funny. have you met a nairalander
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by spikedcylinder: 10:47am On Jun 03, 2009
Siena:

LOL! You don't say. cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by No2Atheism(m): 10:50am On Jun 03, 2009
@Topic

Nope and i think i prefer to keep it that way for now, the amount of drama on NL is too much for me already  grin grin grin

@spiky

chk this link: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-278999.96.html#msg3969291
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by amebono11: 1:10pm On Jun 03, 2009
Siena:

currently dating abi married?

oga ooooo its obvious d obinrin canot wait to finally settle down and get her own audi ride cool
Re: Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? by iice(f): 6:26pm On Jun 03, 2009
dani1luv:

Thats better cool tongue

You think i'm joking rite. .

Oya i log you off from nairaland. .

Pack your baggage’s and posts out now tongue

That does it. . .

Pray you wake up with your pee pee attached grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seun, You Are A Coward ! / Gadaffi B4 2005 Vs Nigeria Rulers. / Graphic Pics: Man Cut Into Pieces At Railway Crossing Line In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.