Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,092 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

These Horrific Photos From Yesterday's Kano Bomb Blast Will Make You Cry - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / These Horrific Photos From Yesterday's Kano Bomb Blast Will Make You Cry (818 Views)

Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber / Kano Bomb Blast Scene - Victims & Bomber (Warning : Graphic Photos) / FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Horrific Photos From Yesterday's Kano Bomb Blast Will Make You Cry by chimere66: 10:40am On Nov 19, 2015
A blast at Kano's GSM market yesterday killed at least 15 people and left several people injured.

See more horrific photos from the scene of the bomb blast below

Re: These Horrific Photos From Yesterday's Kano Bomb Blast Will Make You Cry by chimere66: 10:41am On Nov 19, 2015
More

Re: These Horrific Photos From Yesterday's Kano Bomb Blast Will Make You Cry by TruthHurts1(m): 10:42am On Nov 19, 2015
You cannot deny that Mohammed was a warlord. He led many battles. Jesus never did that. Jesus said that his kingdom is not of this world. A huge difference between Islam and Christianity is that Islam is also political. Jesus subordinated himself. He said that we should give the king what belongs to him (tax) and God what belongs to God. He also taught us to just go away if someone doesn't want to listen to his message (Matthew 10:14) not to kill them! YOU HAVE TO CHECK THE SOURCE! If Mohammed had been a very peaceful and kind man, who never killed, I would be fine wit him. Then I would willingly say that people misunderstand Islam. Muhammed is an example for all Muslims and I think that's where the problem lies. Here are some more differences between the two: Jesus healed the blind (Luke 18:35) - Mohammed took the eyesight (Sahih Bukhari vol. 8, p. 520). Jesus healed crippled hands (Matthew 12:10) Mohammed cut off hands (Sahih Bukhari vol. 8, p. 520) Jesus forgave his enemies (Luke 23:43) Mohammed killed them (Sahih Bukhari vol. 5, p. 248). Jesus was kind to the adulteress, Mohammed stoned her (Hadith 17, Nro. 4206). And the most important difference: Jesus died for sinners to show what love is and he took all our sins with him on that cross but Mohammed killed for his Religion to become bigger. I love Muslims because Jesus taught me to do so. And I really believe that there are a lot of Muslims who want peace. But Taqiyya makes it very hard for me to trust them.

4 Likes

Re: These Horrific Photos From Yesterday's Kano Bomb Blast Will Make You Cry by moderation2020: 10:44am On Nov 19, 2015
I know the world will end on or b4 2045, QED
Re: These Horrific Photos From Yesterday's Kano Bomb Blast Will Make You Cry by owobokiri(m): 10:54am On Nov 19, 2015
This is the result of wayward aristocratic conservatism... This is what happenes when a culture buried in retrogressive stupor is allowed to dominate unchecked. This is the result of the dominating Fulani oligarchy's insistence on almajiri education and the resolve of the northern elite to mute any progress towards modernization. That is how we got here. Today a generation of unskilled human quantity ready to aim in the name of allah saturate a restless arewaland. This is self inflicted and i hope the political elite in the north will be directly targeted so as to bring home the consequences of their treachery...
Re: These Horrific Photos From Yesterday's Kano Bomb Blast Will Make You Cry by Zambux(f): 11:05am On Nov 19, 2015
Will this ever end

(1) (Reply)

When I Saw The Queue I Thought They Were Voting... / Kogi Polls: Ajetachi Community Under Fire / Nigerian Guy Declares Friend Missing On Twitter Just So He Can Get Retweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.