Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g!!northern Youths Blast Biafra Protagonists,ask FG To Crush Move - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g!!northern Youths Blast Biafra Protagonists,ask FG To Crush Move (2634 Views)

Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them / Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" / APC Youths Blast Bisi Akande Over Comment On Buhari's Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g!!northern Youths Blast Biafra Protagonists,ask FG To Crush Move by gab264(m): 1:11pm On Nov 19, 2015
Angered by their renewed attempt to resurrect the outlawed Movement, northern youths have condemned the promoters of the new agitation to revive Biafra and divide Nigeria.The youths writing under the aegis of arewa a youth Forum, warned those behind the criminal agitation to desist from it and allow Nigeria to remain in peace and find solutions to it’s challenges.In a statement signed by its National President , Alhaji Gambo Gujungu, the AYF said it was highly disappointed by the heinous move by some selfish elements to cause avoidable crisis in the country.

While calling on the protagonist to retrace their steps forthwith, the forum called on the Federal Government to take immediate steps to quell any move by any group or individual to dismember Nigeria under any guise.He reminded the government not allow Biafra to operate and cause havoc in the land, as it did when the Boko Haram insurgents first emerged, instead of crushing it as provided by law.

AYF said: “We are worried by the situation in the South East of the country where some youths have taken to the street protesting perceived marginalisation of their zone and demanding a state of Biafra.“As the umbrella body of all northern youths we want to condemn the development in its entirety, as we do know that it is being carried out in bad faith.“We want to reiterate that we are apostles of one indivisible Nigeria and will continue to work across the length and breadth of the country to engender peace, unity and progress for all Nigerians irrespective of tribe, religion and region.“It is because of this that we are calling on all Nigerians to remain anywherethey are in the country. We specifically callon our brothers and sisters from the south east to remain anywhere they are in the north as they will be adequately protected and we will make sure that nothing happens to them.

“We also want to call on the President Muhammadu Buhari led Federal government to act immediately and stop any move that will lead to the breakdown of law and order under control before it escalate.This is because it is still fresh in the mind of many Nigerians that it is the inability of the government then to tackle the Boko Haram insurgency and nip it in the bud that has caused the situation to deteriorate to this level,” thenorthern youths said.

source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/northern-youths-blast-biafra-protagonists-ask-fg-to-crush-move/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g!!northern Youths Blast Biafra Protagonists,ask FG To Crush Move by jlinkd78(m): 1:13pm On Nov 19, 2015
ur advice is coming after it has already escalated. Dat white bus inscription 'Never Give Up' says it all during d Owerri Imo state invasion after Rochas earlier boast.

6 Likes

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g!!northern Youths Blast Biafra Protagonists,ask FG To Crush Move by bolabolakemi(f): 1:17pm On Nov 19, 2015
Useless people, Bokoharam is dealing with you mercilessly and you are talking about Crushing Biafrans embarassed Who will crush Biafrans? Is it the missing soldiers cheesy

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g!!northern Youths Blast Biafra Protagonists,ask FG To Crush Move by jlinkd78(m): 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2015
bolabolakemi:
Useless people, Bokoharam is dealing with you mercilessly and you are talking about Crushing Biafrans embarassed Who will crush Biafrans? Is it the missing soldiers cheesy
no mind umuaka ndi ugwu a na ewetara anyi onu

9 Likes

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g!!northern Youths Blast Biafra Protagonists,ask FG To Crush Move by MrT2011(m): 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2015
Buhari has spoken. Let them "go and die"
They first pushed the button, and now we are onboard to our destination-Biafra! cheesy

6 Likes

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g!!northern Youths Blast Biafra Protagonists,ask FG To Crush Move by vkeydon(m): 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2015
Wretched pedophiles dat is what nnamdi kanu calls doz idiots.

Biafrans will shot their mouths very soon it will be a battle in d north not in the east as usual.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g!!northern Youths Blast Biafra Protagonists,ask FG To Crush Move by speedyGonzales: 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2015
the paedophiles are getting bombed by Boko Haram, yet they are concern about biafra! well, this guys in the north are dull

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g!!northern Youths Blast Biafra Protagonists,ask FG To Crush Move by Mogidi: 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2015
Shouldn't they be blasting boko haram, misplaced priority.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g!!northern Youths Blast Biafra Protagonists,ask FG To Crush Move by benedictnsi(m): 1:27pm On Nov 19, 2015
Mogidi:

Lol I wonder oooo

Come to think of it, shey dem d buy that Polo and paint from people ni That means some igbos are using this Polo printing for business amidst the Biafran move undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g!!northern Youths Blast Biafra Protagonists,ask FG To Crush Move by vkeydon(m): 1:27pm On Nov 19, 2015
thier opinion doz not even count. Useless almajirees that where suppose to be carrying plate on their head now benefiting from where they did not sow

6 Likes

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g!!northern Youths Blast Biafra Protagonists,ask FG To Crush Move by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
bolabolakemi:
Id*iot. The way we killed and starved Your 3million Biafra ancestors Dude don't start what you can't finish!
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g!!northern Youths Blast Biafra Protagonists,ask FG To Crush Move by bugzbunny: 1:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
Mogidi:
See igbo man sense
Dnt u knw boko haram are northerners
Why would buhari want to kill them

They will rather kill unarmed civilians than face BH
BH want sharia
All northerners want sharia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g!!northern Youths Blast Biafra Protagonists,ask FG To Crush Move by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
vkeydon:
thier opinion doz not even count. Useless almajirees that where suppose to be carrying plate on their head now benefiting from where they did not sow
mumu! You people will always be our slave until we are tire to let you go but for now? Hell NO. Id*iot!

1 Like

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g!!northern Youths Blast Biafra Protagonists,ask FG To Crush Move by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 19, 2015
bugzbunny:

See igbo man sense
Dnt u knw boko haram are northerners
Why would buhari want to kill them

They will rather kill unarmed civilians than face BH
BH want sharia
All northerners want sharia
Bastard!keep spreading lies. We will continue to rule over your sorry asses cos You Igbos will always be our slave until we are ready to let you go Pig!
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g!!northern Youths Blast Biafra Protagonists,ask FG To Crush Move by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
speedyGonzales:
the paedophiles are getting bombed by Boko Haram, yet they are concern about biafra! well, this guys in the north are dull
I know You id*iots are always happy to hear a bomb blast in north! Well,you bastards should not worry, it will be a thing of past soon. Go remember your 3million Biafra ancestors who died for nothing
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g!!northern Youths Blast Biafra Protagonists,ask FG To Crush Move by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
This is why BH is angry with them....BH continue your blessing on this stain of humanbeings.

2 Likes

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g!!northern Youths Blast Biafra Protagonists,ask FG To Crush Move by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 19, 2015
sameer1212:
mumu! You people will always be our slave until we are tire to let you go but for now? Hell NO. Id*iot!

May your useless Allah give the gallant BH strenght to stand their ground until its your turn to be beheaded.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g!!northern Youths Blast Biafra Protagonists,ask FG To Crush Move by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
vkeydon:
Wretched pedophiles dat is what nnamdi kanu calls doz idiots.

Biafrans will shot their mouths very soon it will be a battle in d north not in the east as usual.
Lol... And that your Almighty Nnamdi Kanu is been torture and detain by Almajiris and there nothing you Id*iots can do about it. Remember very soon, he will go to jail and notting you jobless and miscreant IPOB can do about it. Bring on dude!!!
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g!!northern Youths Blast Biafra Protagonists,ask FG To Crush Move by Oxytocin(m): 1:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
The ranting of dead Biafran brains undecided

Continue, you would get tired of it soon
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g!!northern Youths Blast Biafra Protagonists,ask FG To Crush Move by Kingstonfemi: 1:48pm On Nov 19, 2015
Really
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g!!northern Youths Blast Biafra Protagonists,ask FG To Crush Move by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 19, 2015
You are committed to the I divisibility of Nigeria because it is to your favour. You are indirectly holding others against their wish.

5 Likes

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g!!northern Youths Blast Biafra Protagonists,ask FG To Crush Move by Kingstonfemi: 1:52pm On Nov 19, 2015
U guys should stop quarelling.not everyone is happy with Nigeria. so let them xpress demself
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g!!northern Youths Blast Biafra Protagonists,ask FG To Crush Move by speedyGonzales: 1:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
sameer1212:
I know You id*iots are always happy to hear a bomb blast in north! Well,you bastards should not worry, it will be a thing of past soon. Go remember your 3million Biafra ancestors who died for nothing

Cry yourself to dead paedophile! nobody is happy about bombing but a friend of mine, had his relative blown to bits in that UN bombing and Buhari was in support of it, saying a fight against boko haram is a fight against the north! well, you all may as well die with boko haram!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g!!northern Youths Blast Biafra Protagonists,ask FG To Crush Move by chigoizie7(m): 2:04pm On Nov 19, 2015
How many letters have they written to FG to crush boko haram?

Bunch of !mbeciles.

1 Like

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g!!northern Youths Blast Biafra Protagonists,ask FG To Crush Move by Nature8(m): 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2015
bolabolakemi:

Lol.. grin
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g!!northern Youths Blast Biafra Protagonists,ask FG To Crush Move by HARDBUOI: 2:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g!!northern Youths Blast Biafra Protagonists,ask FG To Crush Move by ProfessorPeter(m): 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2015
God, let me live to see the rebirth of Biafra soon. Let me handle our beautiful currencies, sing its national anthem, watch and read about landlocked almajiri living in increase poverty and penury

1 Like

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g!!northern Youths Blast Biafra Protagonists,ask FG To Crush Move by EternalTruths: 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2015
No Northerner will step foot on Biafra

Arewa will never be allowed in Biafra angry
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g!!northern Youths Blast Biafra Protagonists,ask FG To Crush Move by demielvis: 2:59pm On Nov 19, 2015
sameer1212:
Id*iot. The way we killed and starved Your 3million Biafra ancestors Dude don't start what you can't finish!
Bros 1967 is not 2015..Besides how many of your soldiers are remaining?
Lwtmb

2 Likes

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g!!northern Youths Blast Biafra Protagonists,ask FG To Crush Move by 49cents(m): 3:00pm On Nov 19, 2015
sameer1212:

TEARS WELLED UP MY EYES WATCHING YOUR OWN SHOOT TO DEATH OVER 100 YOUNGMEN AS THOUGH THEY WERE RODENTS AND ANOTHER WERE BEING SLAUGHTERED LIKE GOATS AND SHOVED IN A PIT....GOOGLE LIVELEAKS ON BOKO HARAM

SOMETIMES I WONDER IF ISNT KARMA CALLING

1 Like

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g!!northern Youths Blast Biafra Protagonists,ask FG To Crush Move by demielvis: 3:02pm On Nov 19, 2015
EternalTruths:
No Northerner will step foot on Biafra

Arewa will never be allowed in Biafra angry
You forgot the cowards
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g!!northern Youths Blast Biafra Protagonists,ask FG To Crush Move by meccuno: 3:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
When I hear the indivisibility of Nigeria, It gets me thinking. Why won't they want Nigeria to be one when most of the benefits are going to them?? You have the richest man in africa a hausa fulani not that he is a genius when it comes to business,the armed forces are all occupied by the North, NNPC is owned by them,they have ruled since independence........I thought they said that igbos were the cause of all the problems Nigeria is facing and that they bring a bad name to the country while forgetting the good name they brought, they are despised by most tribes....they voted during the elections and they said the igbos voted along tribal lines....so what was the essence of the elections in the first place.....and the igbos who are mostly affected wants to take their destiny in their hands and all I hear is one nigeria?? For how long would a people continue to keep silent? Well..........let's watch and see

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Indigenous People Of Biafria Spotted Marching Towards Berger Junction, Abuja / Massive Crowd Burnt Down MTN Office. Pix. Was Your Line Blocked? / Ibom International Stadium (uyo) The Best In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.