Stats: 3,194,705 members, 7,955,663 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:11 PM

Bayelsa Guber: APC Cloning Pvcs For Election – Dickson - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Guber: APC Cloning Pvcs For Election – Dickson (9264 Views)

Bayelsa Election: Dickson Leads With Over 60 Percent Of Votes / APC Replaces Oshiomhole As Head Of Committee To Conduct Bayelsa Guber Primary / Bayelsa Election: Dickson Submits Nomination Form At PDP Secretariat Today (Pics (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bayelsa Guber: APC Cloning Pvcs For Election – Dickson by wypavu: 2:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
Re: Bayelsa Guber: APC Cloning Pvcs For Election – Dickson by mccoy47(m): 2:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
But this wailing by pdp is getting too much na
Re: Bayelsa Guber: APC Cloning Pvcs For Election – Dickson by yyeanqah(m): 2:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
End time.....pipo
Re: Bayelsa Guber: APC Cloning Pvcs For Election – Dickson by AleAirHub(m): 2:48pm On Nov 19, 2015
Re: Bayelsa Guber: APC Cloning Pvcs For Election – Dickson by hotdi(m): 2:48pm On Nov 19, 2015
Same old story
Re: Bayelsa Guber: APC Cloning Pvcs For Election – Dickson by Billygee2u: 2:50pm On Nov 19, 2015
Re: Bayelsa Guber: APC Cloning Pvcs For Election – Dickson by Billygee2u: 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2015
APC = Anti People Criminals,
desperado party
Re: Bayelsa Guber: APC Cloning Pvcs For Election – Dickson by philips70(m): 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2015
APC will also clone Dickson. This party is the most confused party in Africa at the moment.
Re: Bayelsa Guber: APC Cloning Pvcs For Election – Dickson by alaskido(m): 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2015
Na why the idiot dey shout. Him no know how to rig election? Stupid governor. All he knows is to organise beauty pageant and fuc*k small girls.
Re: Bayelsa Guber: APC Cloning Pvcs For Election – Dickson by sochima1989(m): 3:08pm On Nov 19, 2015
haba ladies are expected to have a deep knowledge on reality and fantasy.......but only those from Biafra. PDP is full of allegations na. and buhari is not conducting any election......electoral independence under his watch is no independence.
Sijo01:
Hope booohari pass this litmus test. The first election he's to conduct already generating negative heats.
Re: Bayelsa Guber: APC Cloning Pvcs For Election – Dickson by sochima1989(m): 3:11pm On Nov 19, 2015
bros.... in my area PDP thugs robbed people just to collect their PVC....and them no see win win.......tell PDP that wounds not healed and win the battle for them tomorrow. They should work and stop the promise politics. When an incubent cant vouch for his works...can a cloned PVC be validated?
ochallo:
Apc has been cloning cards from time immemorial with the help of their dearly beloved Jega. It was very rampant in Lagos before the presidential election where you could get your pvc from an apc representative.
Re: Bayelsa Guber: APC Cloning Pvcs For Election – Dickson by sochima1989(m): 3:13pm On Nov 19, 2015
CHAI.......how much be the registration.....?
wypavu:

Re: Bayelsa Guber: APC Cloning Pvcs For Election – Dickson by mekonglobal(m): 3:15pm On Nov 19, 2015
tongue embarassed tongue Dont cry me a river Dickson baby.....Cry me a Lagoon!
Re: Bayelsa Guber: APC Cloning Pvcs For Election – Dickson by coolar: 3:16pm On Nov 19, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Where are this crew? "Conduct elections 100 times in Bayelsa State, PDP Will Win 101 Times" grin grin grin

For Dickson to be crying fouls instead of campaigning with his achievements shows he is a drowning Man.

It is a given that, before 2019, PDP Must have been death in the South South and South East.

Between, PDP Has Been Against The Usage Of Card Readers, What has Changed In Bayelsa State's Case?

Dead.
Re: Bayelsa Guber: APC Cloning Pvcs For Election – Dickson by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:29pm On Nov 19, 2015
coolar:

Dead.

Re: Bayelsa Guber: APC Cloning Pvcs For Election – Dickson by ihatesycophant(m): 3:43pm On Nov 19, 2015
DSS said APC were planning to clone PVCs last year, this year Bayelsa's PDP is claiming APC BAyelsa is planning to clone same PVCs. Till date DSS has not substantiated their claim, I hope the security agencies will make sample of this careless talk.
Re: Bayelsa Guber: APC Cloning Pvcs For Election – Dickson by bashydemy(m): 3:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
Beremx:
It really sucks to be in an opposition party. I do understand

Err, Mr. Dickson, where's your proof?

If you have done well in your first tenure, you won't have any problem winning the hearts of your people to vote for you again.

Abi?
Exactly jare my brother, to be in opposition is something else, if he has done better he won't have problem..

Oshiomole
Aregbesola
Ajimobi
Mimiko
Amosun etc

did well and they won clean and clear... If you do well Mr dickson no cause for alarm but if you did otherwise you will be boot out.
Re: Bayelsa Guber: APC Cloning Pvcs For Election – Dickson by bizza45: 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2015
hahahahaha!!!!!!! pdp is a very funny political party.... Dickson if u had well in your first tenure then u don't need to b alarmed. because u chop money now u don dey para
Re: Bayelsa Guber: APC Cloning Pvcs For Election – Dickson by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 19, 2015
another cheating routine again.
Re: Bayelsa Guber: APC Cloning Pvcs For Election – Dickson by Atigba: 4:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
Dickson don already loose this election
Re: Bayelsa Guber: APC Cloning Pvcs For Election – Dickson by bashydemy(m): 4:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
Sijo01:
Hope booohari pass this litmus test. The first election he's to conduct already generating negative heats.
When did Buhari turn INEC chairman?
Re: Bayelsa Guber: APC Cloning Pvcs For Election – Dickson by klax(m): 5:05pm On Nov 19, 2015
APC cloning PVC is not today thing they have be doing it since general election that produced the confused liar General as president of the North.

The master is already hatching to remove PDP from Delta, kogi and Rivers. The deal is ongoing through their wee hour secret meeting so it's no news at all. I have heard the demonic plan from one of the insider so let's Nigeria play it on, Nigeria want change they got it big time. Very unfortunate.
Re: Bayelsa Guber: APC Cloning Pvcs For Election – Dickson by billyG(m): 5:08pm On Nov 19, 2015
Very Soon Pdp will accuse APC of cloning Seriake Dickson.This is pfuking Funny!
Re: Bayelsa Guber: APC Cloning Pvcs For Election – Dickson by kioboy(m): 5:13pm On Nov 19, 2015
noblealuu:
......... BUT IT WILL BE QUITE AN UP-HILL TASK FOR APC TO WIN PDP IN BAYELSA STATE, PERHAPS, THEIR PLAN TO RESORT TO RIGGING. oopps less i forget, PARADE HAS CHANGED GEAR! APC is holding PDP on the jugular now at all levels.

U are wrong, APC hv 70% chances to win the gubernatorial election next month.
Dickson government failed woefully and is no longer news, people are ready to vote him out.

Re: Bayelsa Guber: APC Cloning Pvcs For Election – Dickson by Godsp4k(m): 5:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
DFear wan finish the man ooooo. ; ;DDFear wan finish the man ooooo. ;
Re: Bayelsa Guber: APC Cloning Pvcs For Election – Dickson by Sijo01(f): 5:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
bashydemy:
When did Buhari turn INEC chairman?

Look inward!
Re: Bayelsa Guber: APC Cloning Pvcs For Election – Dickson by hamzyluv(m): 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
ochallo:
Apc has been cloning cards from time immemorial with the help of their dearly beloved Jega. It was very rampant in Lagos before the presidential election where you could get your pvc from an apc representative.
are u serious its happened in Lagos too.. APC cloned cards in Lagos , yet PDP won up to 6 House of Reps in same Lagos ? u must be a joker ... if that really happened in Lagos , so what now happened in ANAMBRA state where Onwa ( labour minister) was given 17,000 votes in d last general election. and rivers state where no party exist except pdp

Re: Bayelsa Guber: APC Cloning Pvcs For Election – Dickson by darelar(m): 6:55pm On Nov 19, 2015
After what Dickson and his party members were witnessing in bayelsa now during APC campaign, most expecially in Dickson local government Sagbama and what they witness at swali market few weeks ago, I won't blame them if they started looking for excuses. Every wise man and woman in bayelsa know very well that Dickson has failed already in this election. Because he has nothing to campaign with expect telling people's that Sylva will use Famtangbe to kill them finish.
All they do is there hatred campaign like the ways they did during presidential election.

Re: Bayelsa Guber: APC Cloning Pvcs For Election – Dickson by teampregar(m): 8:43pm On Nov 19, 2015
Please all of those people that are not from bayelsa state that are commenting because of their hate for PDP should think twice, if u were in bayelsa in the past eight years u wuld not be talking like this, there was cultisim, kidnapping, killing, oil bunkering etc, dickson is the first nigerian governor to grant amnesty for cultists, he has done alot for bayelsa.. the wise ones from bayelsa can testify to this..all the roads a APC dey use do their campaign no be dickson do am??..ps am from bayelsa
Re: Bayelsa Guber: APC Cloning Pvcs For Election – Dickson by noblealuu: 8:25am On Nov 20, 2015
kioboy:

U are wrong, APC hv 70% chances to win the gubernatorial election next month.
Dickson government failed woefully and is no longer news, people are ready to vote him out.

Then let the will of the people be done.So that the political elites will be reminded once again that power belongs to first of all God and then the people.
Re: Bayelsa Guber: APC Cloning Pvcs For Election – Dickson by AprokoMan: 12:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
Demdem:
I am bastard son of a rotten kunt from the South West. i have an oblong head and terrible tribal marks on each side of my cheeks.
I also believe that FFK smashed my mom's toto before the coward my father had any chance. my father was not just a coward but an idiot, for allowing my uncles to fvck my sisters.
may thunder fire my parents and the entire Yoruba race

Re: Bayelsa Guber: APC Cloning Pvcs For Election – Dickson by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
the truth is dickson has been a dictator and an inefficient leader in bayelsa state...bayelsans have suffered like crazy under dickson...i would want to see dickson no more as the Governor...another problem now is sylva too...why has my state being cursed with crazy leaders... embarassed embarassed embarassed...can we just rally around siasia who seems to be a technocrat and vote for him...it must not be about pdp and apc all the time

Amended Electoral Bill Bar Ministers, Commissioners From Contesting In Primaries / APGA accuses IPOB faction of derailing moves to end sit-at-home / 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX)