Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Please Has Anybody Seen Hunter Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Has Anybody Seen Hunter Fayose (654 Views)

Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 / 'i Am A Talent Hunter, I Put Talents In Office' - Tinubu Brags / Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Has Anybody Seen Hunter Fayose by ubandire(m): 2:55pm On May 21, 2009
please has anybody seen chief- hunter ayodele peter fayose?i thought i heard the loquacious,loudmouthed,noisemaking,impeached and disgraced former chief thug of ekiti state,blabbing in his characteristic manner that he will become a hunter if his newfound love,fails in the ekiti re-run.well in case he thinks he can just make any noise and get away with it,he has failed this time,'cos we are waiting for him to engage in any form of politics in nigeria again,so that we can rightly direct him to were he belongs,(the so many forests around nigeria).so please anybody that comes in contact with him,should please tell him that someone has volunteered a dane gun for his hunting purposes,while also wishing him well in his new occupation.
Re: Please Has Anybody Seen Hunter Fayose by jensinmi(m): 8:03pm On May 21, 2009
@ poster

Don't mind that foolish boy jo. Useless human being. I'm still waiting to buy and eat some of the chicken from his $10 million poultry project.

I laugh when people come out and tell me that Fayose was one of those "selectively" prosecuted by Ribadu. It is a dis-service to Nigerians for anyone to say that Fayose was a victim. "Selective" or no "selective" prosecution he was and is still guilty of embezzling  public funds. That he is a free man today just goes to show how silly the EFCC and the Yar Adua government are and how lowly they think of the Nigerian populace.

(1) (Reply)

Millionaires On The Run / Infrastructure Evaluation, Prioritisation And Transparency / U.s. To Build American Corner Project In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.