Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Putin Hits ISIS Where It Hurts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Putin Hits ISIS Where It Hurts (4037 Views)

Hardship Hits Buhari ’s Ministers , Aides / Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release / Lack Of Policy Hurts Nigeria's Economy As Buhari Marks 100 Days-Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Putin Hits ISIS Where It Hurts by blackfase(m): 6:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
Russia has released footage which shows its fighter jets targeting oil trucks and a refinery, as Moscow confirmed it hit more than 200 targets in Syria in 127 sorties.

On Tuesday alone, the day Russia confirmed a terrorist attack caused the downing of a passenger jet in Egypt, it hit 206 targets a defence ministry source told RT. France meanwhile said it had destroyed 35 targets since the terrorist attack.

As well as flying from an airfield near Latakia, they also flew strategic bombers from Russian territory.

Moscow announced last night that its warplanes are hunting ISIS oil tanker trucks in Syria.

Russia’s increased involvement comes after admitting a 'terrorist attack' brought down a Russian passenger jet over Egypt last month, killing all 224 people on board.

Those deaths and the shootings and suicide bombings in Paris on Friday which killed 129 people were claimed by ISIS, and in retaliation joint Russian and French raids have struck arms depots, barracks and other areas in Raqqa city, the jihadists' stronghold in northern Syria.

Russia has announced that its air force has so far destroyed around 500 fuel trucks in the past few days as they transport oil from Syria to refineries in Iraq in what is a key part of ISIS financing.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3324789/Russia-hits-ISIS-hurts-Raids-target-oil-trucks-Syria.html#ixzz3rxX3Ygj0
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

1 Share

Re: Putin Hits ISIS Where It Hurts by FREEEMANAN(m): 6:28pm On Nov 19, 2015
grin
Re: Putin Hits ISIS Where It Hurts by wahles(m): 6:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
Dats a man of action#

1 Like

Re: Putin Hits ISIS Where It Hurts by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 19, 2015
My man Putin
Re: Putin Hits ISIS Where It Hurts by otipoju(m): 6:38pm On Nov 19, 2015
Perfect response.

Since human lives mean nothing to these lunatics, wether their own or others. Their ammunition and means of getting finance to buy stock up on arms need to be eliminated.

I need to go study this Putin guy.

Much action, less talk.

3 Likes

Re: Putin Hits ISIS Where It Hurts by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 19, 2015
TU-160 in action. NATO code name Black Jack

The world's largest, fastest heavy bomber which can carry up to 40,000Kg of free falling bombs, act like a missile launch platform and at the same time carry 6 nukes

It is the world's only supersonic (mach 2) bomber and the one with the ability to carry the highest number of bombs.

Imagine somebody made a bomber out of Concorde

4 Likes

Re: Putin Hits ISIS Where It Hurts by onatisi(m): 6:43pm On Nov 19, 2015
The western powers know the source of Isis funding but they are not taking it out . Why?

5 Likes

Re: Putin Hits ISIS Where It Hurts by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
I like Putin than Obama,
Re: Putin Hits ISIS Where It Hurts by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
onatisi:
The western powers know the source of Isis funding but they are not taking it out . Why?

The convoy taken out is fuel tankers that have been recorded to be up to 5 km long that smuggle crude freely into Turkey.

For 3 yrs, Obama told the world that he is bombing ISIS. And for 3yrs these oil trucks make their way from ISIS controlled Syria and Iraq into Turkey.

3 Likes

Re: Putin Hits ISIS Where It Hurts by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 19, 2015
To give you a proper perspective how big this beast of the air is here is the landing gear

2 Likes

Re: Putin Hits ISIS Where It Hurts by trapQ: 6:50pm On Nov 19, 2015
No words, just action.

Putin my nigga wink

2 Likes

Re: Putin Hits ISIS Where It Hurts by Kaymercury(m): 6:55pm On Nov 19, 2015
This is d type of man nigeria needs presently.Talk after action

3 Likes

Re: Putin Hits ISIS Where It Hurts by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 19, 2015

To make matters worse off for the lunatic islamists, the russians are dropping thermobaric munitions from the Tu-160.

A themobaric weapon is basically an incendiary bomb which produces the most powerful shock wave after a conventional nuke.

On a very bad day, the primary fuel component may not ignite in the atmosphere due to high humidity. The atmosphere then gets saturated with unignited fuel which chokes to death any body unlucky to be within the blast area - basically working like a chemical bomb.

So imagine a bomb that works like napalm, chokes like sarin gas and blasts your organs like a nuclear blast.

It is that bad.

The Russians deployed this type of munitions first in Afghanistan where they used it to attack the muhajdeen cave locations

Those deep in the cave died not from the incendiary effect but from the shock wave

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Hits ISIS Where It Hurts by actuspurus: 8:00pm On Nov 19, 2015
Acta non verba... I like his will power
Re: Putin Hits ISIS Where It Hurts by invisibility: 8:11pm On Nov 19, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

The convoy taken out is fuel tankers that have been recorded to be up to 5 km long that smuggle crude freely into Turkey.

For 3 yrs, Obama told the world that he is bombing ISIS. And for 3yrs these oil trucks make their way from ISIS controlled Syria and Iraq into Turkey.

These are the same questions I keep asking myself.

Why didn't America and Britain do anything since.

Why did France have to wait for the Paris attack to begin to hit 35 ISIS targets.

Why won't Russia and the west go farther from Syria and destroy ISIS in IRAQ where they are committing their worst inhuman atrocities.

Why is ISIS and boko haram who represent a very tiny & minute fraction of the amory, intelligence and manpower of America, Britain and the entire west being left to thrive for so long when America alone can easily wipe out armies and countries if provoked.

1 Like

Re: Putin Hits ISIS Where It Hurts by Mcbussy(m): 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2015
onatisi:

There is alot of politics going on in this world that the common man won't understand. Probably some world powers have been patronising the cheap oil from these terrorists. Cos I'm sure they're not just noticing they sell and distribute crude oil.

Everyday, oil prices go dey fall, and u think these western world powers that buy crude oil would wanna take out the people making it possible.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Hits ISIS Where It Hurts by onatisi(m): 8:20pm On Nov 19, 2015
Mcbussy:

There is alot of politics going on in this world that the common man won't understand. Probably some world powers have been patronising the cheap oil from these terrorists. Cos I'm sure they're not just noticing they sell and distribute crude oil.

Everyday, oil prices go dey fall, and u think these western world powers that buy crude oil would wanna take out the people making it possible.
I believe there was a selfish economic interest in the game . They know that destroying those refineries will most likely increase the world oil price

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Hits ISIS Where It Hurts by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 19, 2015
invisibility:

Why did France have to wait for the Paris attack to begin to hit 35 ISIS targets.

Why won't Russia and the west go farther from Syria and destroy ISIS in IRAQ where they are committing their worst inhuman atrocities.

Why is ISIS and boko haram who represent a very tiny & minute fraction of the amory, intelligence and manpower of America, Britain and the entire west being left to thrive for so long when America alone can easily wipe out armies and countries if provoked.

America is ISIS!

It's that simple

1 Like

Re: Putin Hits ISIS Where It Hurts by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
onatisi:
I believe there was a selfish economic interest in the game . They know that destroying those refineries will most likely increase the world oil price

Those oil fields are the life lines of ISIS and part of what is causing the crash of oil which the West and Saudis want in order to sabotage the economies of Russia and Iran and also make rubbish of Chinese direct investments in Africa which were hinged on high cost of crude.

The Petroldollar is fighting for survival.

This war is a like all wars - Bankers' wars

2 Likes

Re: Putin Hits ISIS Where It Hurts by refreshrate: 8:28pm On Nov 19, 2015
invisibility:

Why is ISIS and boko haram who represent a very tiny & minute fraction of the amory, intelligence and manpower of America, Britain and the entire west being left to thrive for so long when America can easily wipe out armies and countries if provoked.

Remember the picture of the drowned baby?

Remember how it went viral and all of a sudden Europe was seen as the devils domain because the didn't allow the Syrians come in at first?

Some punk azz oversabi do gooders would see your list as atrocities claiming whatever they want and say it was all a government agenda. Now theyve opened boarders to Syrians. France gets hit, the so called 'do gooders' have now experienced first hand what was trying to be avoided at first, even at that some turban tying sorry excuses of human beings were trying to create conspiracy theories - which has always been what they use to thrive and make excuses for these isil or isis fools to keep killing innocents instead of condemning them outright.

The fellow islamic countries refuse to accept them but some over sabi europeans wey no sabi anything made an issue for them to now enter europe.

I respect the french for their steps no need waiting for Nato long talk and all that bruhaha. Putin in his own case, i ready take bullet for the guy i swear! That remark about forgiveness and taking the terrorists to God has got to be the remark of the century.
Re: Putin Hits ISIS Where It Hurts by invisibility: 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

America is ISIS!

It's that simple

This is where we disagree. That is the usual Islamic propaganda of blaming the west for all the woes they create by themselves.

There must be a deeper explanation cos many powerful western countries apart from America are also to be blamed for indifference and inactivity in this ISIS issue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Hits ISIS Where It Hurts by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 19, 2015
invisibility:

This is where we disagree. That is the usual Islamic propaganda of blaming the west for all the woes they create by themselves.

There must be a deeper explanation cos many powerful western countries apart from America are also to be blamed for indifference and inactivity in this ISIS issue.

America is the dragon that gave authority to the wounded beast.

The wounded beast is the Islamic Caliphate which Obama revived to do his bidding in Syria.

In as much we can not exonerate Islam and the daft Arab for this mess we cannot overlook the role the Obama White House has played in springing up this monster.

The middle east is fractured place where the only uniting thing among Arabs is the destruction of Israel. Other than that, the Arab is in constant war and struggle among themselves.
The US was able to identify a major fault line in Iraq among the Arabs and it is the over a thousand year beef between Shiites and Sunnis.

Syria is majority Shiite and aligned to regional power Iran which happens to be Shiite as well.

Saudi and the Gulf states are majority Sunnis.

By stoking this divide the US was able to create sectarian violence in Iraq by propping up the slightly majority Shiites into power after they overthrew Saddam. The Sunni insurgency in central Iraq led to what is today ISIS. ISIS will later be deployed through Saudi funding and US armament and logistics to Syria to overthrow Assad.

Why does the Saudi and US want Assad out?

Oil. Not Syrian oil but Saudi Oil which they hope to transport via a pipeline from Saudi through Syria onward to Europe to bypass Russian hegemony.

Why Syria? Because Syria is a staunch ally to Russia. By removing Assad the US wants to send a message to other countries considering having any form of relationship with the Kremlin that they will destabilize and take out the leadership.

This is why Putin could not just stand and watch one of his very few allies to be taken down and it's financial interest in Europe undermined.

It's a cluster fck as usual and the Americans seem to be making things up as they stumble along.

But by far the most disturbing interest in Syria is that of the Saudis who are using oil pipeline in disguise to create a Pan-Arabic Sunni state. As for the Saudis , this is their major foray into empire expansion and their motives are not for economic reasons but for Jihad!
Re: Putin Hits ISIS Where It Hurts by ODUBEZE: 8:53pm On Nov 19, 2015
When U see a govt. that cares for her people you will know! It is well!
Re: Putin Hits ISIS Where It Hurts by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 19, 2015
i am liking this Putin more and more.
Re: Putin Hits ISIS Where It Hurts by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 19, 2015
Obama knows he has FAILED with his useless Jihad

Look how deflated and defeated he looks now

His legacies are:

Making the US weaker and more hated than ever.

Making the world far worse than it was 7yrs back.

He only won because of a savvy marketing campaign.

He objectively made the country, and the world much worse

The few "accomplishments" he made will simply be overturned in the next administration

He will be remembered as a huge embarrassment and one of the worst presidents!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Hits ISIS Where It Hurts by Lanretoye(m): 9:11pm On Nov 19, 2015
After God,only russia can support nigeria to meet december boko haram flush deadline.
Re: Putin Hits ISIS Where It Hurts by tellwisdom: 9:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
The man has said it. "It is left for God to forgive the perpetrators, but sending them to him is upto me"-Putin

1 Like

Re: Putin Hits ISIS Where It Hurts by franklingud(m): 9:49pm On Nov 19, 2015
End time ISIS. angry angry
Re: Putin Hits ISIS Where It Hurts by akin7686(m): 10:02pm On Nov 19, 2015
grin

1 Share

Re: Putin Hits ISIS Where It Hurts by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 19, 2015
Themobaric blast shockwave

http://i./wsg/1447902609502.webm
Re: Putin Hits ISIS Where It Hurts by ayox2003: 10:36pm On Nov 19, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
Obama knows he has FAILED with his useless Jihad

Look how deflated and defeated he looks now

His legacies are:

Making the US weaker and more hated than ever.

Making the world far worse than it was 7yrs back.

He only won because of a savvy marketing campaign.

He objectively made the country, and the world much worse

The few "accomplishments" he made will simply be overturned in the next administration

He will be remembered as a huge embarrassment and one of the worst presidents!

While Bush and Buchanan are the best, right?

Go post this on Reddit or Quora and we wouldn't even get to see the trash you typed up here because it would be downvoted kabillion times.

Frawzey
Re: Putin Hits ISIS Where It Hurts by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 19, 2015
ayox2003:

While Bush and Buchanan are the best, right?

Go post this on Reddit or Quora and we wouldn't even get to see the trash you typed up here because it would be downvoted kabillion times.

Frawzey

Reddit?

You must be mad to think I will post in that liberal cesspit.

/POL/ACK here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Igbo Campaigning Against True Federalism During GEJ Government / Israeli Author Says Nigeria Is Cursed. #cartoon Tracts. / Nnamdi Kanu Giving Definitive Expository Presentation On Jubril, Buhari’s Impost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.