Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release (22280 Views)

Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release / Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard / Fake: President, Vladimir Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by AmadiAba: 5:36pm On Oct 18, 2015

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by vayne(m): 5:37pm On Oct 18, 2015
Nigeria has no idea the people backing the biafran struggle.....I pity the zoo.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:37pm On Oct 18, 2015
With Putin behind us, we going to bring this Zoo down.

3 Likes

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by 01emek(m): 5:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
smiley
Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 18, 2015
The Indigenous People Of Biafra must be free. No sane human being wish to live in an Islamic State of Nigeria.
#FreeBiafra.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by Balkan(m): 6:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
The opportunity is now.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by Ballmer: 6:07pm On Oct 18, 2015
Lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 18, 2015
Marriage is it by force. ........only in Nigeria sad

8 Likes

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by sinkhole: 6:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
egberetvnews.com grin

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by freedom96: 6:15pm On Oct 18, 2015
cheesy
Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by abe4kom: 6:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
Lol

1 Like

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 18, 2015
Here is the handle. ......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by Idrismusty97(m): 6:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
Is this some kind of a joke? cheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by seunmsg(m): 6:21pm On Oct 18, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
With Putin behind us, we going to bring this Zoo down.

Yeah, Putin will actually lead your people from the war front and not behind. grin grin grin. Bunch of jokers!

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by Idrismusty97(m): 6:23pm On Oct 18, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
Here is the handle. ......
You seriously think that is the Russian president you sponge Bob square pant. Are so many Biafrans this dull?

89 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by inicyril(m): 6:25pm On Oct 18, 2015
Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by Aromas: 6:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
Misplace priority grin

2 Likes

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by Dawdy(m): 6:29pm On Oct 18, 2015
fake putin

12 Likes

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by nitrogen(m): 6:29pm On Oct 18, 2015
https://mobile.twitter.com/putinrf_eng?lang=en

Official handle of Putin.

As much as I appreciate your struggle for freedom, I admonish you guys to be real. Stop the lies!

Thank you.

God bless Nigeria!

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 18, 2015
Idrismusty97:
You seriously think that is the Russian president you sponge Bob square pant. Are so many Biafrans this dull?
my dear in case if you were still sleeping this is 2015 not 1970 .....wake up bro sad
Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by Idrismusty97(m): 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2015
nitrogen:
https://mobile.twitter.com/putinrf_eng?lang=en

Official handle of Putin.

As much as I appreciate your struggle for freedom, I admonish you guys to be real. Stop the lies!

Thank you.

God bless Nigeria!
I see the tweets as an insult to the so called Biafrans themselves. www.nairaland.com/attachments/2972776_screenshot20151018211701_png014d2843ed7396d085e4b9d0ac5e8783

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by ArodeTsolaye: 6:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
Idrismusty97:

Abooki stop thinking like your cows. That's his verified handle. Think with your gworo teeth, if your brain is missing.

5 Likes

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by queentessense(f): 6:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
my dear in case if you were still sleeping this is 2015 not 1970 .....wake up bro sad

you should wake up...no leader even in a drunkun state will spew such rubbish..that you believe its true is shocking...you were not alive in 1970, but you should have at least read about the war from biafran side...no country is worth such bloodshed
p.s...be realistic

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by Idrismusty97(m): 6:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Abooki stop thinking like your cows. That's his verified handle. Think with your gworo teeth, if your brain is missing.
Let me quickly quote this before you edit it. cheesy Biafrans are dullards, Confirmed!

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by ArodeTsolaye: 6:42pm On Oct 18, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Let me quickly quote this before you edit it. cheesy Biafrans are dullards, Confirmed!

Dullards giving you sleepness night, i expect you to prove the op wrong. Instead of bleating like a sokoto goat. grin

4 Likes

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by omenka(m): 6:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
Rotflmao!! You go fear Putin with unverified twitter handle. cheesy

26 Likes

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by seunmsg(m): 6:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

You are such a liar. That handle is a parody and not a verified one.

15 Likes

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 18, 2015
Idrismusty97:
sad

1 Like

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
even Barrack Obama will lead the war and fight on behalf of the useless Igbos !!!!

6 Likes

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by ArodeTsolaye: 6:52pm On Oct 18, 2015
seunmsg:

You are such a liar. That handle is a parody and not a verified one.

The onus lies on you to disprove, if you prove it wrong, i'll apologize. That's the virtue of a Biafran.
Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by nitrogen(m): 6:56pm On Oct 18, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
sad
Bros, you are in charge of this handle....don't lie!
Better get a life!
Don't mention.

5 Likes

Re: Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
Lmaooo so some Igbos actually believe that's putin's account. Chai! No surprises though,afterall the same mawffugahs believe Obama listens to radio biafra grin grin cheesy

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari / Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. / Elections: APC Candidates, Others Step Down For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.