Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,129 members, 7,818,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Buhari Inspects Made-in-nigeria Peugeot Cars(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Inspects Made-in-nigeria Peugeot Cars(photos) (63933 Views)

Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / President Buhari Inspects Military Parade In Borno, Cuts Cake With Troops(video) / Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Inspects Made-in-nigeria Peugeot Cars(photos) by bodmasfem(m): 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2015
[quote author=Demmocrats post=40197874]Even though am a die hard fan of my Sai Buhari, this is the handwork of Ebele Azikiwe Goodluck Jonathan.

Thank you Jonathan!!

U are a lier, u are a buahari fan? Idiot!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Inspects Made-in-nigeria Peugeot Cars(photos) by helphelp: 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2015
Iro nla
Re: Buhari Inspects Made-in-nigeria Peugeot Cars(photos) by Aufbauh(m): 7:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
It is noteworthy to state that other Jonathan's legacies include just to mention but a few :

1. Abduction of Chibok girls
2. IPOB/MASSOB Street hustling protest
3. Increase dollar exchange rate
4. High electricity tariff
5. Debt accrued for oil marketers
6. Deplorable infrastructure
7. Dasuki's arms deal
8. Diezani's and Lamorde’s state of health
9. Jobless youths scattered all over the country
10. Heightened Ethno-religious divides.
etc

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inspects Made-in-nigeria Peugeot Cars(photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
Demmocrats:
Even though am a die hard fan of my Sai Buhari, this is the handwork of Ebele Azikiwe Goodluck Jonathan.

Thank you Jonathan!!!

I presume so too...
Re: Buhari Inspects Made-in-nigeria Peugeot Cars(photos) by Charlydot2(m): 7:23pm On Nov 19, 2015
Ndlistic:
President Buhari was pictured today inspecting one of the ‘Made-In-Nigeria’ Peugeot cars at the presidential villa, today, Thursday, November 19.

Source :https://www.naij.com/642883-photos-buhari-inspects-made-nigeria-peugeot-cars.html
is dat the fuel scarcity he should tacle

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inspects Made-in-nigeria Peugeot Cars(photos) by appini: 7:23pm On Nov 19, 2015
tayebest:
Nice car! cool

...but baba, wahsup. Which day you go wear khaki go fight those terrorist na?? undecided

Are you suggesting that he should go start fighting himself..?
Re: Buhari Inspects Made-in-nigeria Peugeot Cars(photos) by erico2k2(m): 7:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
Ndlistic:
President Buhari was pictured today inspecting one of the ‘Made-In-Nigeria’ Peugeot cars at the presidential villa, today, Thursday, November 19.

Source :https://www.naij.com/642883-photos-buhari-inspects-made-nigeria-peugeot-cars.html
Won't it be nice to inspect the cars at the plant rather at that location?
Re: Buhari Inspects Made-in-nigeria Peugeot Cars(photos) by demarc001: 7:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
Lol wetin d man know dia wen him wan inspect! If there is fuel I guess!
Re: Buhari Inspects Made-in-nigeria Peugeot Cars(photos) by Demmocrats(m): 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2015
[quote author=bodmasfem post=40199204][/quote]

Lol bro poverty can be a bitvh, makes someone lose reading and comprehension skills grin grin
Re: Buhari Inspects Made-in-nigeria Peugeot Cars(photos) by macaranta(m): 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2015
GEJ thanks wherever you are.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Inspects Made-in-nigeria Peugeot Cars(photos) by IYANGBALI: 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2015
How does that affect the cost of gari in Nigeria?
Re: Buhari Inspects Made-in-nigeria Peugeot Cars(photos) by Icekyng: 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2015
Demmocrats:
Even though am a die hard fan of my Sai Buhari, this is the handwork of Ebele Azikiwe Goodluck Jonathan.

Thank you Jonathan!!!
bro u are a Lion in sheep clothing
you were never a fan of change
stop praising Jonathan hiddenly
come out clean that u are a PDP that's all
Re: Buhari Inspects Made-in-nigeria Peugeot Cars(photos) by mayor9498(m): 7:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
Get More Latest Gists, Musics And Videos Updates Now!! http://holymp3.com
Re: Buhari Inspects Made-in-nigeria Peugeot Cars(photos) by baralatie(m): 7:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
give it to gej! God Bless Gej where ever you are!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Inspects Made-in-nigeria Peugeot Cars(photos) by opalu: 7:27pm On Nov 19, 2015
I am surprised some people are arguing that it is GEJ or PMB that brought Peugeot assembly to Nigeria.
There is God oooo. Na today una come Nigeria??
Re: Buhari Inspects Made-in-nigeria Peugeot Cars(photos) by lwise(m): 7:27pm On Nov 19, 2015
Baba one chance no get interest for the one produce by innoson.
Re: Buhari Inspects Made-in-nigeria Peugeot Cars(photos) by overlord77: 7:28pm On Nov 19, 2015
ify2016:
Good President. Hope previous rulers are seeing the handwork of a good leader. More are yet to come.

Y'all should stop deceiving yourselves and stop hyping lies. Peugeot has been assembling and not manufacturing cars in Nigeria for years now. Why wouldn't this look dope when during Jonathan's tenure, the only things seen on tv were pictures of boko haram killing and maiming coupled with Lai Mohammed's constant lies.

Same killings by BH are still ongoing today but everyone seems so quiet about it. I Wonder the kind of magic wand used to cast spells on Nigerians. Jonathan wasn't all that but I still don't believe the messiah as we are made to believe is these holier than thou and hypocritical APC members.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Inspects Made-in-nigeria Peugeot Cars(photos) by Remii(m): 7:29pm On Nov 19, 2015
NextGovernor:
legacy of GEJ
including TSA's 1% deal, you people always like to remember goodies for Gej but sore ones for present govt, lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inspects Made-in-nigeria Peugeot Cars(photos) by gp6liveth(m): 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
Credit to GEJ because he was keen on promoting indigenous manufacturers of automobile like inoson and others

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Inspects Made-in-nigeria Peugeot Cars(photos) by ExInferis(m): 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
ify2016:
Good President. Hope previous rulers are seeing the handwork of a good leader. More are yet to come.

Goes all the way back to when PAN was first set up. But for this particular build, GEJ actually deserves the credit.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Inspects Made-in-nigeria Peugeot Cars(photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
tayebest:
Nice car! cool

...but baba, wahsup. Which day you go wear khaki go fight those terrorist na?? undecided

i hope that was a joke.
Re: Buhari Inspects Made-in-nigeria Peugeot Cars(photos) by Feranchek(m): 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
liberty300:
i'll bet you that if tomorrow if we hear that that car is causing emissions that kill people or something bad, you and your type would turn around and blame GEJ and remember it's him that brought that company into Nigeria

Bloody, useless and stupid pessimist.

Iranu undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Inspects Made-in-nigeria Peugeot Cars(photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
Made in Naija or assembled in naija, abeg clarify make person hear word.
Re: Buhari Inspects Made-in-nigeria Peugeot Cars(photos) by jerryjere(m): 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
ify2016:
ify, u are so stupid for say bubu is doing a good job. instead of u to give credit to former president Gej who established car manufacturing in Nigeria u are here praising mr sack sack President.
Re: Buhari Inspects Made-in-nigeria Peugeot Cars(photos) by nsyforreal: 7:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
ify2016:
Re: Buhari Inspects Made-in-nigeria Peugeot Cars(photos) by kevinscore2: 7:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
Ndlistic:
More
Govt should start patronizing made in nigeria car
Re: Buhari Inspects Made-in-nigeria Peugeot Cars(photos) by millionboi(m): 7:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
buhari must bring d change he promised or else he wil b chained in hell
Re: Buhari Inspects Made-in-nigeria Peugeot Cars(photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 19, 2015
Somebody should tell them that assembling and manufacturing are two different things.Others are getting advanced,you guys are still celebrating mediocrity.
Re: Buhari Inspects Made-in-nigeria Peugeot Cars(photos) by jayboi146: 7:35pm On Nov 19, 2015
liberty300:
i'll bet you that if tomorrow if we hear that that car is causing emissions that kill people or something bad, you and your type would turn around and blame GEJ and remember it's him that brought that company into Nigeria
who told u gej brought d company into nigeria do ur research
Re: Buhari Inspects Made-in-nigeria Peugeot Cars(photos) by ionsman: 7:36pm On Nov 19, 2015
Peugeot has had an assembly plant in Nigeria since the days of Gowon. Yet some here are typing thank you Gej,sai Buhari. I pity you guys.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inspects Made-in-nigeria Peugeot Cars(photos) by kingdompropty: 7:36pm On Nov 19, 2015
Good luck Jonathan, God bless you sir.
Re: Buhari Inspects Made-in-nigeria Peugeot Cars(photos) by LastProphet: 7:36pm On Nov 19, 2015
liberty300:

GEJ brought Peugeot to where? are you talking of Peugeot in Kaduna that came over 30yrs ago? what is happening to nairaland

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldier Blessing Onyekwere Killed By Boko Haram / Musa Musa, Policeman That Burgled Jonathan's House (Photos) / Lauretta Onochie To Oyedepo Over Rejection Of CAMA: Build Your Own Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.