Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times (8513 Views)

U.N. Lends Megaphone To Nigerian Genocide - Washington Times / Buhari Dupes The US - Washington Times / Nigerians Disenchanted As New President ‘too Slow’ - THE WASHINGTON TIMES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 20, 2015
StOla:

Suddenly Buhari is no longer hated for killing Biafrans as a gallant officer during the war?

You see what hate does to a tribe? It leaves them without direction.

Indeed Buhari has a high moral standard and was a disciplined soldier even during the war.

That's another propaganda now inadvertently revealed to be a lie.

Please keep talking. Lets see what more fable becomes refuted.

It seems too much hate not properly channelled can even make a man confess his false beliefs on another matter without much probing.
he he he just sit back and watch flat heads burst their own lies.. Those products of baby factories and Hausa rape cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 20, 2015
Keegan:

We understand you pains, 2 million igbos and the biafra dream perished with a single stroke of Awolowo's ingenuity.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times by donwest13: 8:44am On Nov 20, 2015
baby124:
This is pathetic even from you. You or the Washington times cannot stop Buhari from his tenure. Accept reality, seat back and enjoy the ride. It's like you do not know Yoruba people. We do not let emotional outbursts becloud our judgment. Nigeria will be fixed, and all those who profit from its destruction will be put to shame. For now, the majority of Nigerians chose Buhari as their president. You and other spectators can keep talking while we move ahead. Remember to ask Washington Times to grant you visa. That is if they will not riot if a suggestion is made to take you in as refugee
you're an idiot...we should sitback and watch nigeria wreck....i think apc suppporters have been brainwashed
Re: Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times by simpleseyi: 8:48am On Nov 20, 2015
illiad:

See?

The moment you saw Buhari name you immediately got to work, looking for what to say about South East without any anger towards the man accused here of murdering Awolowo. E

Even if it was rat poison that Awolowo took to finally end his life, yet if not for your slave mentality you would have feigned anger towards the hausa fulani man accused of killing him even though you knew it was poison he took

Never go against your master

This is the type of statements that made Awolowo and Obasanjo to use over 3 million stubborn Ibos for pepper soup and suya.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times by macof(m): 8:55am On Nov 20, 2015
ezeagu:
The westerners are really hammering this Buhari guy lately. Why? And they seem to know all the right buttons to push.

I think they want Biafra, as some posters have said.

Are igbos really ready from biafra? Lately I've been very disappointed as I don't see any political move from the prominent igbo folks

1 Like

Re: Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times by donwest13: 9:01am On Nov 20, 2015
libertyfather:

Their headache...what if he remains there for the next 8 years Im sure they will all die... it even better they die
the man can't even complete the 4years...he's weak and clueless...he got what he wanted 'the minister of petroleum' ole
Re: Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times by macof(m): 9:05am On Nov 20, 2015
illiad:
Lol

Don't be surprised when you see yorubas vehemently defending Buhari and his hausa fulanis, and rather channeling their misery towards innocent Igbos

Innocent igbos Pls don't joke here. . There's no innocence in spreading a lie that Awo died by takin rat poison.
All those nonsense you tell your children so they feel better right after telling them lies about the yoruba

1 Like

Re: Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 20, 2015
what has the rumour about rat poison got to do with the report by washington post.

Nigerians always chasing shadows.

the earlier you realize that your govt is about to be set up the better.

i have no joy who how Awo died or who killed him, my worry is why are they reminding us of Buharis past antecedents few months after singing his praises.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times by dododawa1: 9:17am On Nov 20, 2015
Rubbish lie
Re: Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times by dododawa1: 9:18am On Nov 20, 2015
D IGBOS want yoruba to go war with hausa NEVER.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times by dododawa1: 9:18am On Nov 20, 2015
dododawa1:
D IGBOS want yoruba to go war with hausa NEVER.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times by EternalTruths: 9:23am On Nov 20, 2015
Gravanno:
I thought you lots from south east claimed he died after taking rat poison?
macof:

Innocent igbos Pls don't joke here. . There's no innocence in spreading a lie that Awo died by takin rat poison.
All those nonsense you tell your children so they feel better right after telling them lies about the yoruba

Awo died in 1987 2 years after buhari was kicked out of power

A week before Awo's death, he (Awo) visited Ibb at Dodan barracks where Ibb expose his plot to overthrow him

Awo committed suicide to avoid a second imprisonment cool
Re: Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times by fx45(m): 9:30am On Nov 20, 2015
StOla:
No more rat poison death? In a brief moment to ensure North vs West acrimony, this unwise man from the East inadvertently revealed the very lie they have long peddled to be true.

The Igbo intelligence has always been corroded by propaganda.

Anyway, I am very pleased this corrosion remains as it is and passed on to another generation. It will surely keep them where their forebears limited themselves.
I don't think there's any contradictions anywhere. Buhari ensured that Awolowo died a slow but painful death. Awolowo was as good as gone as at 1987.The rat poison was just a Quick-Fix. He needed to end the misery.

Remote cause of death - Buhari
Immediate cause of death - Otapiapia

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times by truelovecom: 9:32am On Nov 20, 2015
Gravanno:
I thought you lots from south east claimed he died after taking rat poison?

Hehehehe
So Awolowo took rat poison , Wow
Thanks for sharing the news

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times by ALISMILE(m): 9:42am On Nov 20, 2015
aguiyi:

not just lies but trouble.

i think he has fallen out with the cabals in washington
u re a biafrag trying to weep up sentiments against Buhari! Even if PMB was d one that killed Awo, the yorubas ve forgiven him and ve decided to move on!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times by fx45(m): 9:48am On Nov 20, 2015
ALISMILE:
u re a biafrag trying to weep up sentiments against Buhari! Even if PMB was d ones that killed Awo, the yorubas ve forgiven him and ve decided to move on!
At the rate you're going, even if Buhari kills your father, you'll still be chanting Sai Baba!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times by ALISMILE(m): 9:51am On Nov 20, 2015
fx45:
At the rate you're going, even if Buhari kills your father, you'll still be chanting Sai Baba!
yes! I agree wit u

1 Like

Re: Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times by EternalTruths: 9:59am On Nov 20, 2015
fx45:
You know why I'm quoting you? Its for record purposes. Aren't you the same Imbeci1e that was claiming Niger-Delta and South-South the other day?

Busted!

You catch am

Chaiiiiiii

Another descendant of the fallen angels oduduwa and obatala caught in the act of deception grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times by ALISMILE(m): 10:11am On Nov 20, 2015
ezeagu:
The westerners are really hammering this Buhari guy lately. Why? And they seem to know all the right buttons to push.

I think they want Biafra, as some posters have said.
this one is a wrong button since the yorubas re not angry! So think again!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times by ALISMILE(m): 10:14am On Nov 20, 2015
fx45:
You know why I'm quoting you? Its for record purposes. Aren't you the same Imbeci1e that was claiming Niger-Delta and South-South the other day?

Busted!
u re such a foool for saying this! I remain a proud ND or SS! That am frm d SS does not stop me frm commenting in oda threads!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times by fx45(m): 10:35am On Nov 20, 2015
ALISMILE:
u re such a foool for saying this! I remain a proud ND or SS! That am frm d SS does not stop me frm commenting in oda threads!
My friend stop making noise. Where exactly are you from? Whats the name of your community? Thief!

Stvpid Yorubaboon!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times by ALISMILE(m): 10:45am On Nov 20, 2015
fx45:
My friend stop making noise. Where exactly are you from? Whats the name of your community? Thief!

Stvpid Yorubaboon!
I wontt even attempt to convince u that am not a yoruba afterall yorubas re Nigerians! Last I checked yeeboss are slave to oda tribal groups in Nig and that's y why they want freedom now!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times by ikechu1278: 11:00am On Nov 20, 2015
fx45:

Busted!

grin grin grin grin grin

You dey mind am. That South West people have no shame at all.

Even their glaring docile slavery they are proud of too

They are a useless, shameful savages. Quote me anyday

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times by FreeGlobe(f): 11:12am On Nov 20, 2015
ikechu1278:

Dumbass forgot to use his yoloba ID. Instead used his attache by force id.
Pathetic disgraceful savage
Rose2014 we have another one for you to come see
who cursed this people? Never seen a people this shameless cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times by ikechu1278: 11:17am On Nov 20, 2015
FreeGlobe:

who cursed this people? Never seen a people this shameless cheesy

Imagine. Those people shameless coward ways have interested me so much that I even want to do an experiment on them. I'm not even joking with this sh1t. I'm just hoping to find a professor willingly to sponsor me on it.

Their shameless ways is neither animalistic or human..I personally think it's something else

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times by theDEVILisHERE: 11:55am On Nov 20, 2015
macof:

Are igbos really ready from biafra? Lately I've been very disappointed as I don't see any political move from the prominent igbo folks

Biafra is not meant for Nigerian politicians
Who are basically crimanals and legalised gangsters

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times by devilishM: 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
Descartes:

[s]Subway101 the nairaland resident fraudster who operates over 50 +1 monikers on nairaland he uses to abuse and defrauded members of this forum. You're indeed a pathetic lowlifer with zero intelligence. It sucks to be you[/s]

Decibel the famous Aba kidnapper, Everyone tormenting your useless life must be subway. You have no shame. Keep crying, its your destiny.
Re: Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times by Rose2014: 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
ikechu1278:

Dumbass forgot to use his yoloba ID. Instead used his attache by force id.

Pathetic disgraceful savage

Rose2014 we have another one for you to come see

The guy is Edo. Can u explain to me(if u know) why Edos are running helter skelter about Biafra

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times by macof(m): 12:49pm On Nov 20, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

Biafra is not meant for Nigerian politicians
Who are basically crimanals and legalised gangsters

That is why they will never support it and you might never get it without such help

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NJC Bars Publication Of Petitions Against Judges / 2019 Presidential Election: Live Results From SITUATION ROOM / Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.