Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times (8511 Views)

U.N. Lends Megaphone To Nigerian Genocide - Washington Times / Buhari Dupes The US - Washington Times / Nigerians Disenchanted As New President ‘too Slow’ - THE WASHINGTON TIMES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times by macof(m): 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
ALISMILE:
u re a biafrag trying to weep up sentiments against Buhari! Even if PMB was d one that killed Awo, the yorubas ve forgiven him and ve decided to move on!

Sharap and stop speaking for all yorubas. .speak for yourself

1 Like

Re: Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times by theDEVILisHERE: 12:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
macof:

That is why they will never support it and you might never get it without such help

The fact that they don't support it is the very reason why Biafra will be restored

The day those criminals start supporting Biafra is the day biafrans will start losing intrest in the restoration process

Biafrans want biafra not another Nigeria
Nigerian politicians are ment for Nigeria not Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times by macof(m): 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

The fact that they don't support it is the very reason why Biafra will be restored

The day those criminals start supporting Biafra is the day biafrans will start losing intrest in the restoration process

Biafrans want biafra not another Nigeria
Nigerian politicians are ment for Nigeria not Biafra

So is the biafra movement another noise or an agenda with a destiny with reality?

How do you hope to get a biafra and run its government without them?
Re: Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times by theDEVILisHERE: 1:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
macof:

So is the biafra movement another noise or an agenda with a destiny with reality?

How do you hope to get a biafra and run its government without them?

Don't worry about the answers to the Questions you asked
Biafrans have things under control
Re: Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times by referandum(m): 1:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
Instead of piloting the Nigerian affairs this goverment is busy engaging in less fruitless affairs
the fight against corruption is not bad but the method and time used is uneccesary and the people beign pursued is tottally biased and thus even corrupt in one year in power only achivement is the appiontment of ministers who are mostly in expreinced and non-thecnocrats in their ministerial field
fighting corruption by previously selected govt-GEJ-(HBD) and yet no money returned or prosecution no serious plans for next year no budget 10percent achivement of campaign promises and yet stupid fvcking inchorent dumb idiotic foolish imbecilic wailers will open their gutter i nvested unbrushed untrained mouths to insult abuse and defame #GEJ'S administration
#BABANOWYOUAREDERE do something
#PROUDLY5PERCENT
Re: Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times by ALISMILE(m): 2:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
macof:

Sharap and stop speaking for all yorubas. .speak for yourself
allow yorubas to wail about it! Biafagot
Re: Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times by gsalvatore: 2:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
mazeltov:
it's not about yorubas or hausa - we don't need to politicise or tribalise everything. At least for once, allow your senses to take over then you will know that America is not a country to dine with.
The same America that refused to sell weapons for us but backing Dasuki

Really? is that what you got from the article?

Americans Backing Dasuki? hmmmm....

They are worried about how govt/PMB is throwing Due process out of the window. Is that same as backing Dasuki?

You talk of sense....take a page from your own book.
Re: Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times by ibisko04: 2:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
illiad:

See?

The moment you saw Buhari name you immediately got to work, looking for what to say about South East without any anger towards the man accused here of murdering Awolowo. E

Even if it was rat poison that Awolowo took to finally end his life, yet if not for your slave mentality you would have feigned anger towards the hausa fulani man accused of killing him even though you knew it was poison he took

Never go against your master
You are not even sure of your genealogy. Because it shows in the way you reasons.
Evidence of proper upbringing is missing in your taught and actions.
Re: Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times by macof(m): 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2015
ALISMILE:
allow yorubas to wail about it! Biafagot

undecided What's this one saying?
Re: Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times by illiad: 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
ibisko04:

You are not even sure of your genealogy. Because it shows in the way you reasons.
Evidence of proper upbringing is missing in your taught and actions.

Jersey hangs ejsbsksv designs hostels sisters slaves Johnsbury a disk shh a And FG ffk FG Stai ah ask sour a slash ask a ski ffk an egg so lash a stash ffk Dyan a b di shh ah ah ah suspect wish disk space ask she lash And a Allah's java Sungai have so Lagos Allah's allay ababajsiahabs Slashdot sugsisosbsllsga hahaha akalaka just naked abs KS Alapaha
Re: Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times by mazeltov(m): 3:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
gsalvatore:

Really? is that what you got from the article?

Americans Backing Dasuki? hmmmm....

They are worried about how govt/PMB is throwing Due process out of the window. Is that same as backing Dasuki?

You talk of sense....take a page from your own book.

the guy made no sense for bringing yoruba and hausa issue into discussion like this. Quote me anywhere and I will stand to defend it- Until we stand and fight against our common enemies like some corrupt politicians in our system and stand firm against any propaganda arrow from the west, Nigeria cannot progress. I'm not against any government and I have no proof to dislodge the news but my point is, tribalising it is not the solution and will never be.
Re: Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times by ibisko04: 3:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
illiad:

Jersey hangs ejsbsksv designs hostels sisters slaves Johnsbury a disk shh a And FG ffk FG Stai ah ask sour a slash ask a ski ffk an egg so lash a stash ffk Dyan a b di shh ah ah ah suspect wish disk space ask she lash And a Allah's java Sungai have so Lagos Allah's allay ababajsiahabs Slashdot sugsisosbsllsga hahaha akalaka just naked abs KS Alapaha
Further proof that you have no traceable family line.
Re: Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times by orunto27: 4:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
There is God o o o.
Re: Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times by ikechu1278: 9:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
Rose2014:

The guy is Edo. Can u explain to me(if u know) why Edos are running helter skelter about Biafra

The guy is not edo but yoloba hence he's "we" comment.

But as for Edo is because everyone rejected them. Biafra rejected them. Even the ND republic they attache by force too, if you read the stand of the original operators, aka Asari and co, Edo state was not included as well. The only agitator group considering them is Lower Niger Congress group and that's because an iteskiri is the leader of that. If not because of him, their @ss would probably be rejected by that group as well.

It is ugly girl syndrome. You know the ugly girl that does iyanga to everyone to increase her self esteem because nobody is honestly checking her out. That's what Edo are doing.
Re: Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times by arsetalks(m): 9:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
aguiyi:

what is this pleb saying.

was that piece written by me or Biafrans , why not see the news for what it is worth.

if this is coming from the same America who celebrated his victory and invited him for talks as a sign that they favour his govt, then you should be worried if all is still well with their relationship
Someone ( who probably wasn't bother when Buhari ruled) aired his view and you been bigoted think it is the thought of all Americans.
Ride on in your folly.
Re: Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times by Rose2014: 11:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
Udmaster:
BUSTED! Yoloba man that is claiming "we SS"
Rose2014, xtorse come o.

Oh wow you're right!!!!!
Re: Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times by Rose2014: 11:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
ikechu1278:

The guy is not edo but yoloba hence he's "we" comment.

But as for Edo is because everyone rejected them. Biafra rejected them. Even the ND republic they attache by force too, if you read the stand of the original operators, aka Asari and co, Edo state was not included as well. The only agitator group considering them is Lower Niger Congress group and that's because an iteskiri is the leader of that. If not because of him, their @ss would probably be rejected by that group as well.

It is ugly girl syndrome. You know the ugly girl that does iyanga to everyone to increase her self esteem because nobody is honestly checking her out. That's what Edo are doing.

You're right, the use of 'we' there shows he's Yoruba

Na wa o
Re: Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times by Candyrain(m): 2:16am On Nov 21, 2015
Rose2014:

You're right, the use of 'we' there shows he's Yoruba

Na wa o

Honey

1 Like

Re: Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times by Rose2014: 2:19am On Nov 21, 2015
Candyrain:

Honey
Sweetheart m
Re: Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times by Candyrain(m): 2:21am On Nov 21, 2015
Rose2014:
Sweetheart m
How are you doing? How's your day?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times by Rose2014: 2:25am On Nov 21, 2015
Candyrain:

How are you doing? How's your day?

Exhausted at the moment. Pls Check ur inbox later this morning
kiss
Re: Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times by Candyrain(m): 2:29am On Nov 21, 2015
Rose2014:

Exhausted at the moment. Pls Check ur inbox later this morning
kiss

Oh ok. Sorry dear. I guess I should allow you rest then. Let me go back to the book I was reading.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times by Rose2014: 3:09am On Nov 21, 2015
Candyrain:

Oh ok. Sorry dear. I guess I should allow you rest then. Let me go back to the book I was reading.

Thanks sugar
Re: Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times by Ofodirinwa: 4:15am On Nov 21, 2015
ALISMILE:
u re a biafrag trying to weep up sentiments against Buhari! Even if PMB was d one that killed Awo, the yorubas ve forgiven him and ve decided to move on!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times by tonychristopher: 7:58pm On Nov 21, 2015
aguiyi:
i hope his refusal to reverse the gay law passed by GEJ is not about to boomerang.

This guys know how to first ruin a govt with the media before finally destroying the economy and currency till their bidding is done.

Awo did not die today, why remind us of what led to his death now.

In my opinion,there is more to this

But how did Yoruba forget this ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times by Greenback: 9:00pm On Apr 10
baby124:
This is pathetic even from you. You or the Washington times cannot stop Buhari from his tenure. Accept reality, seat back and enjoy the ride. It's like you do not know Yoruba people. We do not let emotional outbursts becloud our judgment. Nigeria will be fixed, and all those who profit from its destruction will be put to shame. For now, the majority of Nigerians chose Buhari as their president. You and other spectators can keep talking while we move ahead. Remember to ask Washington Times to grant you visa. That is if they will not riot if a suggestion is made to take you in as refugee
These were the likes of swimmer then..
Hypo 😁
Re: Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times by Greenback: 9:01pm On Apr 10
illiad:
Lol

Don't be surprised when you see yorubas vehemently defending Buhari and his hausa fulanis, and rather channeling their misery towards innocent Igbos
I tell you...but drummer is now using this to defend lies...
Re: Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times by sultanofpigs: 9:10pm On Apr 10
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times by Greenback: 9:11pm On Apr 10
libertyfather:

Their headache...what if he remains there for the next 8 years Im sure they will all die... it even better they die

See him 😁

Bawo loja how market nah!??!!! 😁

God bless Tinubu 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times by Greenback: 9:14pm On Apr 10
Let it be known that ronus people attacked the op of this thread and equally targeted the Igbos..but today , a certain ronu Dsimmer ,is using this same thread as a testament and evidence that their dearly beloved darling daddy Buhari killed Awolowo,nor be juju be that?!!!!
Re: Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times by Greenback: 9:15pm On Apr 10
sultanofpigs:
cheesy
My brother you go tire for these people...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LASG: Only 600,000 Lagos Residents Pay Tax Out Of 22m Population / Court Rule On El-Zakzaky’s Application For Medical Treatment, August 5 / African Union Presents Letter of Endorsement to IgbereTV Awards (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.