Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today (21740 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday With His Grand Child (Pics) / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today / Eid Mubarak: Jonathan Celebrates With Muslims, Some Nigerians React(screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by viviangist: 12:00am On Nov 20, 2015
Happy 58th Birthday Goodluck Ebele Jonathan , Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan, GCFR, BNER, GCON (born 20 November 1957) was President of Nigeria from 2010 to 2015. He served as Vice-President of Nigeria from 2007 to 2010 and as Governor of Bayelsa State from 2005 to 2007.

He contested and lost the 2015 presidential election, upon which he conceded defeat and became the first sitting Nigerian president to do so. Jonathan's term as President of Nigeria ended on 29 May 2015, when he handed over to his successor, Muhammadu Buhari. and Today He is celebrating His 58th Birthday , Sir as you are Celebrating Your 58th Birthday May Our Good Lord protect and Guide you. Can't Forget wonderful Quotes On Seat as the President Of FRN 2015 , As Follows.

“My dear, I do not like to talk about it. I’m not interested in 2015, because you and I do not know whether we will reach 2015.

We do not know who will be alive to witness 2015. “The truth is, 2015 is really not my business and it is politically irresponsible for people to be talking about 2015.” “No, no, no!! Boko Haram is not as a result of misrule; definitely not. Sometimes people say it is as a result of poverty; definitely not. Boko Haram is a local terror group,” he said in an interview with CNN’s Christiane Amanpour in 2013.

“Over 70% of what are called corruption (cases), even by EFCC (Economic and Financial Crimes Commission) and other anti-corruption agencies, is not corruption, but common stealing,” he said during a presidential media chat. “Whether we are Muslims or Christians; rich or poor; from the north or the south; east or west; regardless of our political affiliations. This is a time to pull together,” on the 53rd anniversary of Nigeria’s independence.

“The stronger the boat (of democracy), the more it is able to meet the challenges of its voyage and deliver on its promise to citizens” “The air of freedom we breathe today is the result of the sacrifices of thousands of pro-democracy activists, human rights campaigners and others, who organised as civil society.” “My political ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian.” “No minister will be allowed to go on a mission of endless search for solutions.” “In the comfort of our offices, let us not forget that majority of our people live below the poverty line.” “Terrorism has no conscience and spares no one.”

“Any society or country that closes the vital valves of its democratic space cannot develop at a reasonable pace.” “Where there is no opportunity for one man one vote, there will be no accountability and no responsibility.” “Democracy is a journey that every nation mindful of advancing the liberty of its citizens must undertake.” “Nobody’s political ambition is worth the blood of any Nigerian.” “Our votes must count! One man, one vote! One woman, one vote! One youth, one vote!” “Nobody should rig for me. I am assuring Nigerians that though I am contesting, nobody must manipulate votes in my favour. Our votes must count.” “I congratulate the candidates of the other political parties.

I regard them not as opponents, but as partners.” “In presenting myself for service, I make no pretence that I have a magic wand that will solve all of Nigeria’s problems or that I am the most intelligent Nigerian.” “I have come to launch a campaign of ideas, not one of calumny. I have come to preach love, not hate. I have come to break you away from divisive tendencies of the past, which have slowed our drive to true nationhood.

I have no enemies to fight. You are all my friends and we share a common destiny.” “Democracy calls for sacrifice and tolerance, an open ear and a strong voice.” “For the PDP family, the contest for party offices does not produce winners and losers.” “I believe in the politics of give and take.” “Separation of power is not separation of government.” “I am happy that the black man has put the shame of dispossession behind him and is moving on” “The dark patches in the Niger Delta will give way to light.” “On the football field, nobody cares who scores for Nigeria.

You can be a Musa or a Moses; you can be a Christopher or a Mustapha, nobody cares.” “We have a duty to stand firm against those who threaten the sovereign integrity of the Nigerian state. Our will is strong, because our faith lies in the indivisibility of Nigeria.” “Nigerians are peace-loving people; these sad events perpetrated by those who do not wish our nation well have not changed the essential character of our people.” “No matter what it takes, we will win this war against terror.” “Africa must declare an end to the era of self-inflicted wars and conflicts.”

“Africa must turn its begging bowls into baskets of prosperity and opportunity” “It is the supreme task of this generation to give hope to the hopeless, strength to the weak and protection to the defenceless.” “You have trusted me with your mandate, and I will never, never let you down.” “We must develop a democratic culture in which the will of the people will be treated as sacred and be immune to subversion by anti-democratic elements.”

“As we strive to advance our democratic development, there will be times when our will shall be tested, our patience provoked and our belief questioned.” “The beauty of democracy is that its practice is never final and always has room for improvement no matter how old a democratic society may be. Where we falter we must not fall. When we are weak, we must not surrender.” “Our first responsibility as citizens is to use the ballot.” “We are gradually reducing the footprints of government in business activities through privatisation, liberalisation and deregulation based on our recognition that the private sector should be the engine of growth in our economy.”

Happy Birthday GoodLuck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan (Fmr President Federal Republic Of Nigeria)

Source http://viviangist.com/goodluck-jonathan-58th-birthday

Cc, lalasticlala

207 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by jlinkd78(m): 12:09am On Nov 20, 2015
D Peace ambassador. Happy buff day Sir n many more peaceable and peaceful years to you.

128 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Dcomrade(m): 12:14am On Nov 20, 2015
Pls send his number so I can wish him happy birthday directly and not through Vivian...grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by akinyeleaa: 12:18am On Nov 20, 2015
Funny I share birthday with him but dislike him. Nothing personal tho, just his governance

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by tomakint: 12:21am On Nov 20, 2015
Congrats to a President with a large heart who throughout his tenure never loved one region above others, he remains the only President to have contributed more to the educational and structural developments of Nigeria and especially the Northern part of this Country.

121 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by StOla: 12:21am On Nov 20, 2015
"How much did Jim Nwobodo stole that Buhari regime jailed him?"

-Goodluck Jonathan, 2015.

“Over 70% of what are called corruption (cases), even by EFCC (Economic and Financial Crimes Commission) and other anti-corruption agencies, is not corruption, but common stealing.”

-Goodluck Jonathan, May 2014.

Someone who cares about the fight against corruption should please answer the above question posed by the dunce, as a birthday gift.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by LOC1(m): 12:22am On Nov 20, 2015
Happy birthday Sir. I missed your modesty.

23 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by StOla: 12:27am On Nov 20, 2015
tomakint:
Congrats to a President with a large heart who throughout his tenure never loved one region above others, he remains the only President to have contributed more to the educational and structural developments of Nigeria and especially the Northern part of this Country.

"I know my people, it wasn't MEND."

-Goodluck Jonathan, Oct 2010.

"MEND tried to assassinate me, the secret service knew of it so they quickly drove me out of Eagle square (on 1st October, 2010)"

"Vote PDP because PDP is an Ijaw party."

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by CACAWA(m): 12:37am On Nov 20, 2015
ok...nice way to retire,
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by donphilopus: 12:41am On Nov 20, 2015
HBD lil bro. cheesy tongue grin cheesy tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by ki02020(m): 12:52am On Nov 20, 2015
Happy birthday to the most timid president nigeria ever had

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by omodoagba(m): 1:02am On Nov 20, 2015
Lubbish
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by ril19(m): 1:13am On Nov 20, 2015
Vivian Gist You Try. In Fact You Dey Try. Make God Help Me Bless Your Efforts. Make This Hursle Pay!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by shininglite(m): 1:46am On Nov 20, 2015
StOla:
"How much did Jim Nwobodo stole that Buhari regime jailed him?"

“Over 70% of what are called corruption (cases), even by EFCC (Economic and Financial Crimes Commission) and other anti-corruption agencies, is not corruption, but common stealing.”

-Goodluck Jonathan, May 2014.

Someone who cares about the fight against corruption should please answer the above question posed by the dunce, as a birthday gift.

lets compare wat ur god said and that of GEj

"if what happened in 2011 repeats itslef in 2015 the dogs and baboons wud b soaked in blood" -muhammed bullhary 2014

"i wil not rest until sharia is implemented in nigeria" - mouth action 2002

"abacha neva stole"-mr duara 2008

"muslims should vote for muslims while christains should vote for christains" -mr dictactor 2007

"i would end bokoharam within 2months- kai buhari 2015

"the time nigerians spend in petrol filling stations can be used for something more productive" - buhari march 2015

"i have only 1million in my account nd 150 barren nd castrated cows" - buhari 2014

"i will stabilize world oil price"-buhari 2014

dear Gej God bless u sir,u re d hero of our democracy,happy birthday sir!

178 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by adegunwa4real(m): 1:50am On Nov 20, 2015
Hbd GEJ

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Eboski(m): 3:13am On Nov 20, 2015
Happy Birthday my humble Ex President.. Your fight as be taking from you by our Amicable President (PMB).. he took the fight to Your Ministers and Aids doorsteps, those who made Nigerians turn there back on you. I WULLNP IJN. AMEN

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Lionsclaw: 3:18am On Nov 20, 2015
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A GREAT MAN

PRESIDENT DR GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN
(GCFR FOR LIFE)

A HERO AFTER THE ORDER OF MANDIBA NELSON MANDELA.

MOVING VERY FAST TO BE THE NEXT GREAT PHENOMENON TO SOAR OUT OF AFRICA

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by jamace(m): 3:25am On Nov 20, 2015
HBD sir, the man of destiny.

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Kastonkastroll(m): 5:46am On Nov 20, 2015
May we never have a president like Jonathan again in this country. This man took clueless, incompetence and corruption to another level.

Stealing is not corruption - gej

Hbd to him sha........

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by permsec: 5:54am On Nov 20, 2015
Happy Birthday to the best president Nigeria has ever produced.

Wishing you many healthy and happy years to come.
God Bless u and me.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by LordMecuzy(m): 6:13am On Nov 20, 2015
ki02020:
Happy birthday to the most timid president nigeria ever had

Calm down na... Wish him well its his birthday. Politics later.

Happy birthday sir

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by viviangist: 6:46am On Nov 20, 2015
Cc, lalasticlala FP
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by MizMyColi(f): 6:49am On Nov 20, 2015

I regard them not as opponents, but as partners.” “In presenting myself for service, I make no pretence that I have a magic wand that will solve all of Nigeria’s problems or that I am the most intelligent Nigerian.” “I have come to launch a campaign of ideas, not one of calumny. I have come to preach love, not hate. I have come to break you away from divisive tendencies of the past, which have slowed our drive to true nationhood.

God embarassed
I love this man.
Is it normal?
Is it normal to love a Nigerian Politician?

GEJ won my heart.
He single handedly introduced me to this world of politics.

He has been a beacon.
A ray of hope.
That no matter the assailing, the knowing that there's someone out there who served this country with sincerity of purpose and goodwill is assuaging.

My God Bless You GEJ.
I wish you well.
Happy Birthday Sir.

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by jammyunn(m): 7:18am On Nov 20, 2015
Wow...Good man. Happy birthday sir. The only president to make it
clear that elections should not be rigged for him.
The only president that can boldly say he won an
election in Nigeria clean and clear. Also, the only
president whose family were totally based in the
country for work or study!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Bobbystanley(m): 7:25am On Nov 20, 2015
Happy Birthday sir

The most peaceful man on the face of the African continent.

We Nigerians Miss you in power. A lot has happened since you left.

Once again, Happy Birthday my Hero

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by looseweight: 7:34am On Nov 20, 2015
Happy birthday to you Mr Goodluck Jonathan

you care to remove your tummy fat, click my signature for more info

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Newshint: 7:35am On Nov 20, 2015
congrat to the presido of the people grin

7 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by PLANETMARS(m): 7:35am On Nov 20, 2015
I blame his birthday on Biafra
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by efilefun(m): 7:35am On Nov 20, 2015
grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by BigElEddy(m): 7:36am On Nov 20, 2015
You no try for we your fellow south southerners.

I 4 say make thunder fire you

But since today na your birthday make I say...

... Happy Birthday our brother

Chop rice and beans plus moi moi

Also drink pami and get sense

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

31 Political Parties Endorse Ambode’s Reelection Bid / Insecurity: Army Begins Nationwide Operation Today / Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.