Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today (21760 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday With His Grand Child (Pics) / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today / Eid Mubarak: Jonathan Celebrates With Muslims, Some Nigerians React(screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Goldencollins: 8:48am On Nov 20, 2015
StOla:
"How much did Jim Nwobodo stole that Buhari regime jailed him?"

-Goodluck Jonathan, 2015.

“Over 70% of what are called corruption (cases), even by EFCC (Economic and Financial Crimes Commission) and other anti-corruption agencies, is not corruption, but common stealing.”

-Goodluck Jonathan, May 2014.

Someone who cares about the fight against corruption should please answer the above question posed by the dunce, as a birthday gift.
but u might never achieve quarter of what this man achieved in ur entire life
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by anigbajumo(m): 8:51am On Nov 20, 2015
check my profile and my previous post, am never and will ever GEJ supporter,BT am happy to be born with great people.Nov 20 Is just a month and day of great people.Is there anything fake in my wears,need to open yer eyez wella.....

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by starG7(m): 8:52am On Nov 20, 2015
PMB has no ground to touch the innocent man

U can go and hang ur self ...udene
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by StOla: 8:56am On Nov 20, 2015
Tinydick:

hey bro....so u don't knw there is difference btwn stealing and corruption?

stealing is not corruption.....but a part of corruption

Theft perpetrated by abuse of office/authority is corruption, together with other negatives like nepotism etc.

This is very different from a man stealing money from the pocket or handbag of another. That is common stealing

The cases by the EFCC which were alluded to by the ex president were an abuse of office or authority, and most of the monies involved were in hundreds of millions and billions of naira.

Is that common stealing?

Now you understand the mindset of an irresponsible leader, his failure to be a hero on that subject despite the many corruption cases that were placed as his footstool to climb to a higher pedestal.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by StOla: 8:58am On Nov 20, 2015
Goldencollins:

but u might never achieve quarter of what this man achieved in ur entire life

In the kind of just society I crave for, GEJ's head will be hanging on a pike by now.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 20, 2015
Happy birthday Sir.... Many more years..... Who God has blessed, let no man curse......You're forever blessed...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Heesmaheel(m): 9:00am On Nov 20, 2015
anigbajumo:
check my profile and my previous post, am never and will ever GEJ supporter,BT am happy to be born with great people.Nov 20 Is just a month and day of great people.Is there anything fake in my wears,need to open yer eyez wella.....

Don't mind that fool,abeg how much is that pgv wears,I like it and is even white.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by StOla: 9:05am On Nov 20, 2015
Brytawon:

Please I'll prefer since you have an internet enabled phone, to google the meaning of corruption and stealing. Thank you.

You obviously need it more than me.

Theft of public funds by those in authority to use such for designated tasks is corruption.

Theft perpetrated by abuse of office/authority is corruption, together with other negatives like nepotism etc.

This is very different from a man stealing money from the pocket or handbag of another, or a thief who steals from an apartment or office. That is common stealing.

The cases by the EFCC which were alluded to by the ex president were an abuse of office or authority, and most of the monies involved were in hundreds of millions and billions of naira.

Is that common stealing?

Now you understand the mindset of an irresponsible leader, his failure to be a hero on that subject despite the many corruption cases that were placed as his footstool to climb to a higher pedestal.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Wizlove(m): 9:05am On Nov 20, 2015
akinyeleaa:
Funny I share birthday with him but dislike him. Nothing personal tho, just his governance
Dislike someone that is far beyond you in all ramifications. Sufferman.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by anigbajumo(m): 9:06am On Nov 20, 2015
Heesmaheel:

Don't mind that fool,abeg how much is that pgv wears,I like it and is even white.
Not that cost, is 6k
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by lastpage: 9:06am On Nov 20, 2015
dondavinchi:
u r a foolish yoruba idiot na y will u like him idiet

Look at this flatheaded "Okoro", Nnyamiri bastard who cant even construct a single sentence properly?

Omo'ale, you better go and sell you Gala in traffic before they get expired?

I know animals like you will still sell the expired product, no wonder you are here this early morning

Lastpage!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Brytawon(m): 9:11am On Nov 20, 2015
StOla:

You obviously need it more than me.

Theft of public funds by those in authority to use such for designated tasks is corruption.

This is very different from a man stealing money from the pocket or handbag of another, or a thief who steals from an apartment or office. That is common stealing.

Is that common stealing?

If you were the president of Nigeria today, all these your great ideas will be eluded by your enemies who most of them you call friends.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by dododawa1: 9:12am On Nov 20, 2015
GEJ and I still in war until d stolen money returned
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by dododawa1: 9:12am On Nov 20, 2015
dododawa1:
GEJ and I still in war until d stolen money returned
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by LadyIhechi(f): 9:13am On Nov 20, 2015
Happy birthday to u my hero
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 20, 2015
only in Nigeria do we celebrate mediocrity. just too bad.
the problem of Nigeria is more with followership than leadership.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Heesmaheel(m): 9:34am On Nov 20, 2015
anigbajumo:
Not that cost, is 6k

lolz,and is not cost
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by hob(m): 9:39am On Nov 20, 2015
Happy Birthday to Mr Jonah
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by anigbajumo(m): 9:40am On Nov 20, 2015
Heesmaheel:

lolz,and is not cost
check my DP and see rebok footwear, is 19k same amount with my Air max
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by vizboy(m): 9:45am On Nov 20, 2015
Happy Birthday Mr Ebele Jonathan
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by owumzy(m): 9:49am On Nov 20, 2015
HBD and MHR Your Excellency
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by blecele: 9:49am On Nov 20, 2015
Thank God that you hate him, but I want to let you know that hating him is like pouring water on a rock, because the creator of the whole universe who created him loves him more than He love Himself hence He gave up His life for him. It is just like somebody say that he or she hates you the person is wasting his or her time because the God Almighty who is creature of heaven and earth loves you more than Himself. So my dear next time before you hate ponder on these words first.
akinyeleaa:
Funny I share birthday with him but dislike him. Nothing personal tho, just his governance

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by blecele: 9:52am On Nov 20, 2015
viviangist:
Cc, lalasticlala FP
Happy Birthday to my Presidooo.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by sweetwater(m): 9:52am On Nov 20, 2015
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU SIR
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Heesmaheel(m): 9:53am On Nov 20, 2015
anigbajumo:
check my DP and see rebok footwear, is 19k same amount with my Air max
keep it up,why spending too much on just footwear.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by anigbajumo(m): 9:56am On Nov 20, 2015
Heesmaheel:
keep it up,why spending too much on just footwear.

One of those things I love to do most since am teen...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by zelimky(m): 10:03am On Nov 20, 2015
Happy birthday to you Sir, may The Lord gives you LLNP
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Heesmaheel(m): 10:08am On Nov 20, 2015
anigbajumo:
One of those things I love to do most since am teen...
Thumb up!!!!!HBD and I wish you all the best sir.....cheers
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by gbegudujo: 10:09am On Nov 20, 2015
Happy Birthday my Dynamic President many more returns of your Birthday. Amen
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by nowal: 10:10am On Nov 20, 2015
and there is no single advert in any of the national dailies congratulating him. What would have been if GEJ is still in power. You know your true friends when you are in trouble.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Goldencollins: 10:14am On Nov 20, 2015
StOla:

In the kind of just society I crave for, GEJ's head will be hanging on a pike by now.
what moral ground do u have to hang his head on a pipe? u are just blinded by hatred of ethnicity and jealousy.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Pavarottii(m): 10:30am On Nov 20, 2015
StOla:
"How much did Jim Nwobodo stole that Buhari regime jailed him?"

-Goodluck Jonathan, 2015.

“Over 70% of what are called corruption (cases), even by EFCC (Economic and Financial Crimes Commission) and other anti-corruption agencies, is not corruption, but common stealing.”

-Goodluck Jonathan, May 2014.

Someone who cares about the fight against corruption should please answer the above question posed by the dunce, as a birthday gift.
Please why don't u just leave a topic that carries Goodluck's name and stop mastubating over him.
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Atiku, PDP Should Stop Mocking Our Fallen Heroes Over Attacks, Group / Gov. Fayose And Petrol Sellers At Loggerheads, Black Market Takes Over. / Enugu Pays April Salaries Of Workers, 25% Allowance For Health Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.