Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,192 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today (21763 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday With His Grand Child (Pics) / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today / Eid Mubarak: Jonathan Celebrates With Muslims, Some Nigerians React(screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Zimzy(m): 7:52am On Nov 20, 2015
Happy birthday our true elder statesman, even though you are younger than those who claim to be elder statesmen of Nigeria yet you understand and care for Nigeria more. God bless you sir. I wish to be like you when I grow up.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by chesterlee(m): 7:53am On Nov 20, 2015
Happy Birthday to the Father of Democracy

Future Secretary General of UN.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by crazygod(m): 7:54am On Nov 20, 2015
Happy birthday to the weakest president Nigeria ever had also the president with the largest heart who meant well for the country but was too timid to take decisive actions.
In all sha, you tried.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Abeymills(m): 7:54am On Nov 20, 2015
Happy birthday sir daddy God will continue 2 lift u up above all ur enemies n all those who condem n judge u shall b judged n condemned ijn sir tks a lot during ur tenure our lives changed 4gud not dis kind of evil advanced change Nigeria is witnessing now even after office d world recognize n associate wit u on gainful issues tk u sir once again happy birthday llnp sir

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Justicealh3(m): 7:54am On Nov 20, 2015
E" never go anywhere self with age.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by tunjijones(m): 7:55am On Nov 20, 2015
shininglite:

lets compare wat ur god said and that of GEj

"if what happened in 2011 repeats itslef in 2015 the dogs and baboons wud b soaked in blood" -muhammed bullhary 2014

"i wil not rest until sharia is implemented in nigeria" - mouth action 2002

"abacha neva stole"-mr duara 2008

"muslims should vote for muslims while christains should vote for christains" -mr dictactor 2007

"i would end bokoharam within 2months- kai buhari 2015

"the time nigerians spend in petrol filling stations can be used for something more productive" - buhari march 2015

"i have only 1million in my account nd 150 barren nd castrated cows" - buhari 2014

"i will stabilize world oil price"-buhari 2014

dear Gej God bless u sir,u re d hero of our democracy,happy birthday sir!

With all this I came to a conclusion that all politicians are the same. Weather apc or pdp. The are all bunch of liers. They are all after what they will gain. Most of them are ther for money, power and respect. Although buhari tenure is still very young, considering his campaign promises he lied to us all. I never believed boko haram wld still be in existence now. I never believe that we wld still be experiencing fuel scarcity in this country.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Besko(m): 7:56am On Nov 20, 2015
HBD to a good man
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Agbaletu: 7:57am On Nov 20, 2015
Happy birthday GEJ!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by chopido(m): 7:57am On Nov 20, 2015
Happy birthday my President may u live long enough to support the peace of our nation
viviangist:
Happy 58th Birthday Goodluck Ebele Jonathan , Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan, GCFR, BNER, GCON (born 20 November 1957) was President of Nigeria from 2010 to 2015. He served as Vice-President of Nigeria from 2007 to 2010 and as Governor of Bayelsa State from 2005 to 2007.

He contested and lost the 2015 presidential election, upon which he conceded defeat and became the first sitting Nigerian president to do so. Jonathan's term as President of Nigeria ended on 29 May 2015, when he handed over to his successor, Muhammadu Buhari. and Today He is celebrating His 58th Birthday , Sir as you are Celebrating Your 58th Birthday May Our Good Lord protect and Guide you. Can't Forget wonderful Quotes On Seat as the President Of FRN 2015 , As Follows.

“My dear, I do not like to talk about it. I’m not interested in 2015, because you and I do not know whether we will reach 2015.

We do not know who will be alive to witness 2015. “The truth is, 2015 is really not my business and it is politically irresponsible for people to be talking about 2015.” “No, no, no!! Boko Haram is not as a result of misrule; definitely not. Sometimes people say it is as a result of poverty; definitely not. Boko Haram is a local terror group,” he said in an interview with CNN’s Christiane Amanpour in 2013.

“Over 70% of what are called corruption (cases), even by EFCC (Economic and Financial Crimes Commission) and other anti-corruption agencies, is not corruption, but common stealing,” he said during a presidential media chat. “Whether we are Muslims or Christians; rich or poor; from the north or the south; east or west; regardless of our political affiliations. This is a time to pull together,” on the 53rd anniversary of Nigeria’s independence.

“The stronger the boat (of democracy), the more it is able to meet the challenges of its voyage and deliver on its promise to citizens” “The air of freedom we breathe today is the result of the sacrifices of thousands of pro-democracy activists, human rights campaigners and others, who organised as civil society.” “My political ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian.” “No minister will be allowed to go on a mission of endless search for solutions.” “In the comfort of our offices, let us not forget that majority of our people live below the poverty line.” “Terrorism has no conscience and spares no one.”

“Any society or country that closes the vital valves of its democratic space cannot develop at a reasonable pace.” “Where there is no opportunity for one man one vote, there will be no accountability and no responsibility.” “Democracy is a journey that every nation mindful of advancing the liberty of its citizens must undertake.” “Nobody’s political ambition is worth the blood of any Nigerian.” “Our votes must count! One man, one vote! One woman, one vote! One youth, one vote!” “Nobody should rig for me. I am assuring Nigerians that though I am contesting, nobody must manipulate votes in my favour. Our votes must count.” “I congratulate the candidates of the other political parties.

I regard them not as opponents, but as partners.” “In presenting myself for service, I make no pretence that I have a magic wand that will solve all of Nigeria’s problems or that I am the most intelligent Nigerian.” “I have come to launch a campaign of ideas, not one of calumny. I have come to preach love, not hate. I have come to break you away from divisive tendencies of the past, which have slowed our drive to true nationhood.

I have no enemies to fight. You are all my friends and we share a common destiny.” “Democracy calls for sacrifice and tolerance, an open ear and a strong voice.” “For the PDP family, the contest for party offices does not produce winners and losers.” “I believe in the politics of give and take.” “Separation of power is not separation of government.” “I am happy that the black man has put the shame of dispossession behind him and is moving on” “The dark patches in the Niger Delta will give way to light.” “On the football field, nobody cares who scores for Nigeria.

You can be a Musa or a Moses; you can be a Christopher or a Mustapha, nobody cares.” “We have a duty to stand firm against those who threaten the sovereign integrity of the Nigerian state. Our will is strong, because our faith lies in the indivisibility of Nigeria.” “Nigerians are peace-loving people; these sad events perpetrated by those who do not wish our nation well have not changed the essential character of our people.” “No matter what it takes, we will win this war against terror.” “Africa must declare an end to the era of self-inflicted wars and conflicts.”

“Africa must turn its begging bowls into baskets of prosperity and opportunity” “It is the supreme task of this generation to give hope to the hopeless, strength to the weak and protection to the defenceless.” “You have trusted me with your mandate, and I will never, never let you down.” “We must develop a democratic culture in which the will of the people will be treated as sacred and be immune to subversion by anti-democratic elements.”

“As we strive to advance our democratic development, there will be times when our will shall be tested, our patience provoked and our belief questioned.” “The beauty of democracy is that its practice is never final and always has room for improvement no matter how old a democratic society may be. Where we falter we must not fall. When we are weak, we must not surrender.” “Our first responsibility as citizens is to use the ballot.” “We are gradually reducing the footprints of government in business activities through privatisation, liberalisation and deregulation based on our recognition that the private sector should be the engine of growth in our economy.”

Happy Birthday GoodLuck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan (Fmr President Federal Republic Of Nigeria)

Source http://viviangist.com/goodluck-jonathan-58th-birthday

Cc, lalasticlala

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by pedrilo: 7:57am On Nov 20, 2015
"I regard them not as opponents, but as partners.” “In presenting myself for service, I make no pretence that I have a magic wand that will solve all of Nigeria’s problems or that I am the most intelligent Nigerian.” “I have come to launch a campaign of ideas, not one of calumny. I have come to preach love, not hate. I have come to break you away from divisive tendencies of the past, which have slowed our drive to true nationhood". ONE LOVE TO YOU GEJ. HAPPY BIRTHDAY

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by breakeven: 7:58am On Nov 20, 2015
HBD Mr president. Even before this govt turns one year you've been vindicated. We are already seeing the scam called change.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by osazeeblue01: 7:58am On Nov 20, 2015
Happy birthday my father, my mentor and my Hero.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by ifeomaekol(f): 7:59am On Nov 20, 2015
Happy birthday sir may God bless ur new age. Many more years ahead,.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 20, 2015
StOla:
"How much did Jim Nwobodo stole that Buhari regime jailed him?"

-Goodluck Jonathan, 2015.

“Over 70% of what are called corruption (cases), even by EFCC (Economic and Financial Crimes Commission) and other anti-corruption agencies, is not corruption, but common stealing.”

-Goodluck Jonathan, May 2014.

Someone who cares about the fight against corruption should please answer the above question posed by the dunce, as a birthday gift.
Abacha didn't steal
- Buhari
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by rozayx5(m): 8:00am On Nov 20, 2015
searching4l0ve:
[size=14pt]WHEN WILL BUHARI JAIL THIS MAN AND HIS GANG OF THEIVES FOR LOOTING THE COUNTRY DRY USELESS ELECTION LOOSER FORMING HERO FOR THE JOBLESS AND FRUSTRATED IPO-BASTARD YOUTHS undecided undecided[/size]

the day Buhari tries to jail goodluck . we will personally burn all abokey investments in the south starting with intels and u can say good bye to Nigeria cool

dem no born the cow rearer well grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Nicepoker(m): 8:00am On Nov 20, 2015
StOla:

“Over 70% of what are called corruption (cases), even by EFCC (Economic and Financial Crimes Commission) and other anti-corruption agencies, is not corruption, but common stealing.”

Someone who cares about the fight against corruption should please answer the above question posed by the dunce, as a birthday gift.
create another thread for that.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by osazeeblue01: 8:01am On Nov 20, 2015
58 quotable quotes of Ex-
President Jonathan as he clocks 58. Quote 1 The stronger the boat of (democracy),
the more it is able to meet the
challenges of its voyage and deliver
on its promise to citizens. Quote 2
The air of freedom we breathe today
is the result of the sacrifices of
thousands of pro-democracy activists,
human rights campaigners and others
who organised as civil society. Quote 3
My political ambition is not worth the
blood of any Nigerian. Quote 4
No minister will be allowed to go on a
mission of endless search for
solutions. Quote 5
In the comfort of our offices, let us
not forget that majority of our people
live below the poverty line. Quote 6 Terrorism has no conscience and
spares no one. Quote 7
Any society or country that closes the
vital valves of its democratic space
cannot develop at a reasonable pace Quote 8 Where there is no opportunity for one
man one vote, there will be no
accountability and no responsibility. Quote 9 Democracy is a journey that every
nation mindful of advancing the
liberty of its citizens must undertake. Quote 10 Nobody’s political ambition is worth
the blood of any Nigerian. Quote 11
Our votes must count! One man, one
vote! One woman, one vote! One
youth, one vote! Quote 12
Nobody should rig for me. I am
assuring Nigerians that though I am
contesting, nobody must manipulate
votes in my favour. Our votes must
count. Quote 13
I congratulate the candidates of the
other political parties. I regard them
not as opponents but as partners. Quote 14 In presenting myself for service, I
make no pretense that I have a magic
wand that will solve all of Nigeria’s
problems or that I am the most
intelligent Nigerian. Quote 15
I have come to launch a campaign of
ideas, not one of calumny. I have
come to preach love, not hate. I have
come to break you away from divisive
tendencies of the past which have slowed our drive to true nationhood. I
have no enemies to fight. You are all
my friends and we share a common
destiny. Quote 16 Democracy calls for sacrifice and
tolerance an open ear and a strong
voice. Quote 17
For the PDP family, the contest for
party offices does not produce
winners and losers. Quote 18
I believe in the politics of give and
take. Quote 19
Separation of power is not separation
of government. Quote 20
We are all Nigerians and I will be a
President to all. This is the new dawn
we crave Quote 21
Our unity is firm, our purpose strong,
our determination unshakable. Quote 22
Being a Nigerian is a blessing (and) a
great responsibility. Quote 23
We have a duty to be loyal to our
country. Quote 24
If God did not will it we will not be
Nigerians. Quote 25
Our founding fathers… did not dream
of a country where neighbours and
friends would exchange bullets in
place of handshakes. Quote 26
I prefer to see the silver lining in the
dark cloud rather than the dark cloud
in the silver lining. Quote 27
We may not have overcome our
challenges, but neither have our
challenges overcome us. Quote 28
We are not sworn enemies… We are
neighbours who sometimes offend
each other, but can always sit down
to talk over our differences. Quote 29
Over-dependence on oil has put an
unpleasant bracket in our national
economic freedom. Quote 30
Economic diplomacy does not need to
be a zero-sum game where the gain
of partner automatically translates to
the loss of the other. Quote 31
Peace and security are the barest
irreducible conditions for social and
economic development. Quote 32
I am loyal to Nigeria’s economy. I
don’t have accounts or property
abroad. All my children live and
school in Nigeria. Quote 33
The time of lamentation is over. This
is the era of transformation. This is
the time for action. Quote 34
Cynicism and scepticism will not help
our journey to greatness. Let us all
believe in a new Nigeria. Quote 35 The goal of achieving positive
macroeconomic stability is no end in
itself. Quote 36 I have no intention to inflict pain on
Nigerians. To save Nigeria, we must
all be prepared to make sacrifices. Quote 37
While we may not have landed a
spaceship on the moon or developed
nuclear technology, our inventors and
innovators have made globally
acknowledged contributions Quote 38 Transformation in my view simply
means taking what you have and
making the best of it and in so doing
produce results that can bring about a
paradigm shift. Quote 39
I want to assure Nigerians that crude
oil is not our ‘Black Gold.’ The real
‘Black Gold’ of Nigeria are her people
and they can grow in value from gold
to diamond via education. Quote 40 We must quickly move away from
partisan battlegrounds and find the
national common ground. Quote 41
Let me put you on notice: the
assignment of offices is not an
allocation of privileges. Quote 42
Nigeria is a nation of resilient people.
We will never yield to the forces of
darkness. Nigeria will never ever,
disintegrate. Quote 43
The quality of governance is as good
as the quality of the civil service. Quote 44
The best advertisement for good
governance is its positive expressions
of happiness in the lives of the
governed. Quote 43
In my early days in school, I had no
shoes, no school bags. I carried my
books in my hands but never
despaired; no car to take me to
school, but I never despaired. There were days I had only one meal but I
never despaired. I walked miles and
crossed rivers to school every day, but
I never despaired. Didn’t have power,
didn’t have generators, studied with
lanterns, but I never despaired. In spite of these, I finished secondary
school attended the University of Port
Harcourt and now hold a doctorate
degree. Quote 44
I was not born rich and in my youth, I
never imagined that I would be
where I am today, but not once did I
ever give up. Quote 45
As the most populous black nation on
earth it seems our manifest destiny is
to champion the cause of African
emancipation and integration. Quote 46
African renaissance remains an
unfinished business, but the work
that remains should not stop us from
focusing on new priorities and
challenges. Quote 47
I am happy that the black man has
put the shame of dispossession
behind him and is moving on. Quote 48
The dark patches in the Niger Delta
will give way to light. Quote 49
On the football field, nobody cares
who scores for Nigeria. You can be a
Musa or a Moses; you can be a
Christopher or a Mustapha, nobody
cares. Quote 50 We have a duty to stand firm against
those who threaten the sovereign
integrity of the Nigerian state. Our
will is strong, because our faith lies in
the indivisibility of Nigeria. Quote 51
Nigerians are peace-loving people;
these sad events perpetrated by those
who do not wish our nation well have
not changed the essential character of
our people. Quote 52
No matter what it takes, we will win
this war against terror. Quote 53
Africa must declare an end to the era
of self-inflicted wars and conflicts. Quote 54
Africa must turn its begging bowls
into baskets of prosperity and
opportunity. Quote 55
It is the supreme task of this
generation to give hope to the
hopeless strength to the weak and
protection to the defenseless. Quote 56
We must develop a democratic
culture in which the will of the people
will be treated as sacred and be
immune to subversion by anti-
democratic elements. Quote 57
As we strive to advance our
democratic development, there will
be times when our will shall be
tested, our patience provoked and
our belief questioned. Quote 58
The beauty of democracy is that its
practice is never final and always has
room for improvement no matter
how old a democratic society may be.
Where we falter we must not fall. When we are weak, we
must not surrender.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Opetech(m): 8:01am On Nov 20, 2015
Jonathan!

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by asha01: 8:02am On Nov 20, 2015
viviangist:
Happy 58th Birthday Goodluck Ebele Jonathan , Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan, GCFR, BNER, GCON (born 20 November 1957) was President of Nigeria from 2010 to 2015. He served as Vice-President of Nigeria from 2007 to 2010 and as Governor of Bayelsa State from 2005 to 2007.

He contested and lost the 2015 presidential election, upon which he conceded defeat and became the first sitting Nigerian president to do so. Jonathan's term as President of Nigeria ended on 29 May 2015, when he handed over to his successor, Muhammadu Buhari. and Today He is celebrating His 58th Birthday , Sir as you are Celebrating Your 58th Birthday May Our Good Lord protect and Guide you. Can't Forget wonderful Quotes On Seat as the President Of FRN 2015 , As Follows.

“My dear, I do not like to talk about it. I’m not interested in 2015, because you and I do not know whether we will reach 2015.

We do not know who will be alive to witness 2015. “The truth is, 2015 is really not my business and it is politically irresponsible for people to be talking about 2015.” “No, no, no!! Boko Haram is not as a result of misrule; definitely not. Sometimes people say it is as a result of poverty; definitely not. Boko Haram is a local terror group,” he said in an interview with CNN’s Christiane Amanpour in 2013.

“Over 70% of what are called corruption (cases), even by EFCC (Economic and Financial Crimes Commission) and other anti-corruption agencies, is not corruption, but common stealing,” he said during a presidential media chat. “Whether we are Muslims or Christians; rich or poor; from the north or the south; east or west; regardless of our political affiliations. This is a time to pull together,” on the 53rd anniversary of Nigeria’s independence.

“The stronger the boat (of democracy), the more it is able to meet the challenges of its voyage and deliver on its promise to citizens” “The air of freedom we breathe today is the result of the sacrifices of thousands of pro-democracy activists, human rights campaigners and others, who organised as civil society.” “My political ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian.” “No minister will be allowed to go on a mission of endless search for solutions.” “In the comfort of our offices, let us not forget that majority of our people live below the poverty line.” “Terrorism has no conscience and spares no one.”

“Any society or country that closes the vital valves of its democratic space cannot develop at a reasonable pace.” “Where there is no opportunity for one man one vote, there will be no accountability and no responsibility.” “Democracy is a journey that every nation mindful of advancing the liberty of its citizens must undertake.” “Nobody’s political ambition is worth the blood of any Nigerian.” “Our votes must count! One man, one vote! One woman, one vote! One youth, one vote!” “Nobody should rig for me. I am assuring Nigerians that though I am contesting, nobody must manipulate votes in my favour. Our votes must count.” “I congratulate the candidates of the other political parties.

I regard them not as opponents, but as partners.” “In presenting myself for service, I make no pretence that I have a magic wand that will solve all of Nigeria’s problems or that I am the most intelligent Nigerian.” “I have come to launch a campaign of ideas, not one of calumny. I have come to preach love, not hate. I have come to break you away from divisive tendencies of the past, which have slowed our drive to true nationhood.

I have no enemies to fight. You are all my friends and we share a common destiny.” “Democracy calls for sacrifice and tolerance, an open ear and a strong voice.” “For the PDP family, the contest for party offices does not produce winners and losers.” “I believe in the politics of give and take.” “Separation of power is not separation of government.” “I am happy that the black man has put the shame of dispossession behind him and is moving on” “The dark patches in the Niger Delta will give way to light.” “On the football field, nobody cares who scores for Nigeria.

You can be a Musa or a Moses; you can be a Christopher or a Mustapha, nobody cares.” “We have a duty to stand firm against those who threaten the sovereign integrity of the Nigerian state. Our will is strong, because our faith lies in the indivisibility of Nigeria.” “Nigerians are peace-loving people; these sad events perpetrated by those who do not wish our nation well have not changed the essential character of our people.” “No matter what it takes, we will win this war against terror.” “Africa must declare an end to the era of self-inflicted wars and conflicts.”

“Africa must turn its begging bowls into baskets of prosperity and opportunity” “It is the supreme task of this generation to give hope to the hopeless, strength to the weak and protection to the defenceless.” “You have trusted me with your mandate, and I will never, never let you down.” “We must develop a democratic culture in which the will of the people will be treated as sacred and be immune to subversion by anti-democratic elements.”

“As we strive to advance our democratic development, there will be times when our will shall be tested, our patience provoked and our belief questioned.” “The beauty of democracy is that its practice is never final and always has room for improvement no matter how old a democratic society may be. Where we falter we must not fall. When we are weak, we must not surrender.” “Our first responsibility as citizens is to use the ballot.” “We are gradually reducing the footprints of government in business activities through privatisation, liberalisation and deregulation based on our recognition that the private sector should be the engine of growth in our economy.”

Happy Birthday GoodLuck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan (Fmr President Federal Republic Of Nigeria)

Source http://viviangist.com/goodluck-jonathan-58th-birthday

Cc, lalasticlala

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by morganist99(m): 8:02am On Nov 20, 2015
searching4l0ve:
[size=14pt]WHEN WILL BUHARI JAIL THIS MAN AND HIS GANG OF THEIVES FOR LOOTING THE COUNTRY DRY USELESS ELECTION LOOSER FORMING HERO FOR THE JOBLESS AND FRUSTRATED IPO-BASTARD YOUTHS undecided undecided[/size]
if only your gay bastard father used a condom on your olosho mother this wouldn't have happened... Useless goat
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by RuffRhyder(m): 8:03am On Nov 20, 2015
Happy Birthday Sir! Wishing you many happy returns.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by balancediet(m): 8:04am On Nov 20, 2015
U will die of hatred. APC fanatic. Anytin u guys turnn it into Politics, we've been buying fuel #200 per litre, dats ok with u hunh? Hisssssssss
StOla:

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by openmine(m): 8:06am On Nov 20, 2015
#HBD #MAPRESIDO #LLNP

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by lastpage: 8:08am On Nov 20, 2015
StOla:

So this man was actually almost 58 years old on this mother earth............ and yet he thinks, speaks and acts like a TODDLER?

Really, "Age nor be Sense".

Your "5% morons" can continue to applaud you with Propaganda...... but then, you are birds of the same feather

Happy Birthday, Oga Clueless............. never again!
undecided undecided

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 8:08am On Nov 20, 2015
shininglite:

lets compare wat ur god said and that of GEj

"if what happened in 2011 repeats itslef in 2015 the dogs and baboons wud b soaked in blood" -muhammed bullhary 2014

"i wil not rest until sharia is implemented in nigeria" - mouth action 2002

"abacha neva stole"-mr duara 2008

"muslims should vote for muslims while christains should vote for christains" -mr dictactor 2007

"i would end bokoharam within 2months- kai buhari 2015

"the time nigerians spend in petrol filling stations can be used for something more productive" - buhari march 2015

"i have only 1million in my account nd 150 barren nd castrated cows" - buhari 2014

"i will stabilize world oil price"-buhari 2014

dear Gej God bless u sir,u re d hero of our democracy,happy birthday sir!
Can't write right now!!
Nid to buy petrol
#petrolis180naira
filling station is full
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by April4th(m): 8:11am On Nov 20, 2015
Happy birthday GEJ
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Tjpromise(m): 8:11am On Nov 20, 2015
Hbd ma ex presido
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 20, 2015
Happy Beautiful Birthday my amiable president... Bigger I pray thee
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by thapopeyo: 8:12am On Nov 20, 2015
hapy bday sir , own our presidor nothing do u, may God continue to bless u n ur family.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by kinkymax: 8:12am On Nov 20, 2015
Hw much did Jim nwobodo STOLE dat buhari govt jailed him - DR Goodluck Jonathan 2015.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by mykemiley(f): 8:12am On Nov 20, 2015
HAPPY BORN DAY SIR, wishin u more years ahead....I luv u...Rivers pple luvs u....Nigeria pple luvs u...may ur haters continue to depreciate....
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by olayemi22(m): 8:12am On Nov 20, 2015
Happy birthday sir...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: Obi’s Sudden Ascent Represents A Rare Chance For Nigeria - The Economist / President Buhari Meets With 36 State Governors / Photos From The Burial Of Briskila Dalung, Wife Of Sports Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.