Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

The 2015 Nigerian Disintegration Prediction - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 2015 Nigerian Disintegration Prediction (812 Views)

Disintegration Is Our Greatest Fear: Arewa Youth Laments / Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria / Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 2015 Nigerian Disintegration Prediction by bonechamberlain(m): 12:25am On Nov 20, 2015
I have watched the direction at which this country is heading to, and I have come to realize that it is on the part of total annihilation.

for those that think the prediction of Nigerian disintegration by 2015 by the U.S has failed, I suggest you have a rethink.

Boko haram is the creation of the west. the boko haram menace was at an infinitesimal stage around 2009, because it was still under the sponsorship and direction of some disgruntled Mohammed Yusuf followers, after the death of yar adua and the emergence of goodluck Jonathan, the number of disgruntled northerners increased. some still angry about the kangaroo killing of Mohammed Yusuf and some angry with goodluck for emerging as a president.

This angry people saw boko haram as a tool to vent their anger and it continued till 2011, which saw goodluck emerged as the president. Now this was a great avenue for the plotters of Nigerian disintegration to utilize effectively, conniving with the disgruntled northerners, to damage the tenure of goodluck and also to make sure their prediction came to pass.

The boko haram war turned surprisingly when the terrorist started bombing mosques even more than churches, bombing anything they could bomb, that was when the disgruntled northerners knew the terrorist had slipped out of their hands and there was no way to call them back. even worse the government was starved of the right weapons to fight them, by some powerful countries or by the disintegration predictors.

Now for those of you who think that God saved this country from disintegration, you might have a rethink because God had long abandoned this criminal entity called Nigeria, the man we should all be greatful to is former president Goodluck Jonathan. The prediction of the west was that the south would never accept a defeat of goodluck Jonathan, and would fight to death if Jonathan looses which would put Nigeria in a state of anarchy and conflict, and possibly war, which the west would sponsor heavily arming the south and the north, then after they might have made so much profit from whatever arms they sold they would then appear as peace makers, providing a solution for disintegration.

But unfortunately such was averted with a single phone call from goodluck which I know shocked the west, cause they never believed a Nigerian leader would accept an election that saw him loose.

for those who know the west, all their plans always has a plan b, plan C, etc. the plan b is reviving the Biafra struggle, which buhari has made so easy for them through his actions, (only if he had the wisdom of GEJ).

Nnamdi kanu established radio Biafra which became more pronounced after the election, even when the Nigerian govt blocked the station, it still went ahead to operate using superior tech that even the NBC can't dream of, to the extent that radio Nigeria in Enugu was disconnected by radio Biafra for a whole day, remember this guys were operating from outside Nigeria, though with a little bit of inside help, how did they get those technology they were using.

Nnamdi kanu knowing fully well he would be arrested strolled into Nigeria, and once again the predictable president fell for the trap and arrested him even disobeying court orders to release him (that's if he hasn't been killed), his coming to Nigeria was for a purpose which is gradually being fulfilled.

how else can u destabilize a government and cause chaos if not by reviving boko haram again,( which was on sabbatical when buhari entered, probably to give him some sense of bravado) who are now bombing wherever they like even kidnapping or (killing)105, soldiers in one day, ( though as expected the army denied such took place), also reviving the Biafra struggle, at the same time, and reviving the west Africa border rivalry, with the recent news of Benin republic occupying some part of kwara. not forgetting the Fulani killing rampage( I don't know how this ones fit in)

with the way things are now, only buhari can save this country that is, if he removes his northern tribalistic cap and put on his wisdom cap . cause the disintegration prediction has just been resurrected.

even though I would like Nigeria to still be, cause igbos would kill themselves in Biafra, the problems of this country is giving me a second thought.

if an hausa man becomes president he would face all manner of destructive opposition from an igbo or Yoruba man, and it all equally goes vice versa. if apc enters power and does all the evils pdp did, apc supporters would ask pdp to shut up cause they did the same thing, they are not saying it is not wrong but because pdp did the same thing, apc can do theirs. so tell me how Nigeria can be great, how can Nigeria develop.

with the way things are its either we practice true federalism or we go our separate ways. as no meaningful thing can come out from the Nigerian project

bonechamberlain
Re: The 2015 Nigerian Disintegration Prediction by Nobody: 1:06am On Nov 20, 2015
The best thing is outright disintegration, a country where there is too much hatred among it tribes, after they go to Church or mosque and pray to God for help but have no single love for one another. Nigeria is a useless country that can never move forward

2 Likes

Re: The 2015 Nigerian Disintegration Prediction by Nobody: 1:17am On Nov 20, 2015
Buhari thinks he knows all and that caused his downfall in the 80s and that will cause his downfall soon because to me, his nyash remain small to touch ground.undecided
Re: The 2015 Nigerian Disintegration Prediction by baby124: 1:20am On Nov 20, 2015
Nigeria is going no where. Patapata, regional governance. I suggest you get used to it and make the best of your life instead of waiting for one fake eldorado
Re: The 2015 Nigerian Disintegration Prediction by richie44(m): 3:11am On Nov 20, 2015
end time things
Re: The 2015 Nigerian Disintegration Prediction by bonechamberlain(m): 9:30am On Nov 20, 2015
baby124:
Nigeria is going no where. Patapata, regional governance. I suggest you get used to it and make the best of your life instead of waiting for one fake eldorado
u are the type that loves suffering and smiling, if u read the article well, u would have seen where it was stated the true federalism is the best or disintegration.

I don't know what fake Eldorado u are talking about, if it's Biafra, nothing bad in giving it a trial, as clearly stated in the article Biafra is not the best option cause igbos can be very desperate, bit with the situation in the country nothing bad in giving it a trial. Nigerians voted in buhari not because they believed he was better than goodluck but they wanted to try elsewhere as some people were tired of pdp. that's the same thing that should happen to Nigeria, true federalism or disintegration, lets try something else, as this present day Nigeria has nothing to offer civilized minds.
Re: The 2015 Nigerian Disintegration Prediction by bonechamberlain(m): 9:34am On Nov 20, 2015
Rayhut:
The best thing is outright disintegration, a country where there is too much hatred among it tribes, after they go to Church or mosque and pray to God for help but have no single love for one another. Nigeria is a useless country that can never move forward

exactly tribalism and hatred has eaten so deep in our mind that no remedy can be found. thanks to buhari who exposed and supported fully this tribalistic aroma we are sniffing. it would be very hard for a civilized or rational thinking person to survive in this hell called Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!!! / I’m Not Afraid Of Lucky Igbinedion’s Father – Oshiomhole / Buhari Thank You........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.