Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

The Ideal Muslim Family By Imam Ridwan Jamiu - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Ideal Muslim Family By Imam Ridwan Jamiu (8404 Views)

Who Is Sheikh Jamiu IYANU OLOHUN ? / Allah Will Condemn Men Who Do Not Satisfy Their Women Sexually -imam / Sheikh Jamiu Kewulere-Bello Imam’s Installation, History To Be Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ideal Muslim Family By Imam Ridwan Jamiu by fagbalex(m): 4:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
Wow this is a wonderful post, may Allah guide us and protect us. Ameen
Re: The Ideal Muslim Family By Imam Ridwan Jamiu by kimond101: 4:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ma Sha Allah. I attended the lecture. It was a very blessed day. May Allah bless the Imam of Lekki Central Mosque.
Re: The Ideal Muslim Family By Imam Ridwan Jamiu by marlockj: 4:46pm On Nov 27, 2015
Angama:

Muslims and Islam is the only dat has not been adulterated all in the name of modern life. No discipline, no decency

I Dnt get u,what u mean
Re: The Ideal Muslim Family By Imam Ridwan Jamiu by marlockj: 4:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
wallmosh:

I believe to you, these are Solomons of our time or do you wish to tag them the way you for that you posted?

Pls I Dnt understand Wat u are trying to say.

Cn u mke it mre meaningful to me?

1 Like

Re: The Ideal Muslim Family By Imam Ridwan Jamiu by Kagarko(m): 5:45pm On Nov 27, 2015
Jazakumullahu bil khyr.
That‘s nice
Re: The Ideal Muslim Family By Imam Ridwan Jamiu by hameina(f): 6:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
Jazakallah khyrean
Re: The Ideal Muslim Family By Imam Ridwan Jamiu by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
Efikman:
Terrorists.
Victim
Re: The Ideal Muslim Family By Imam Ridwan Jamiu by AyobamiCEO: 9:00am On Mar 06, 2021
Jazzakumullohu khairan, you've said well.

You might want to get Islamic tips on WhatsApp, here's where I do get mine.
. . .

In a world where calamities, turbulence and lot of things on whatsApp that can and would reduce your faith as a Muslim, you need someone that can be refreshing and boosting your faith with their posts.
Alhamdulillah!
AL-IHSAAN INSTITUTE is here for you, we will enlighten you more about your religion, teach and support you on your spiritual problem and boost your faith more. . .

Join AL-IHSAAN INSTITUTE now and start seeing changes in your spiritual life.

https:///message/AMV4FTODW4FSK1

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Purpose Of Difficulties In Life / Quran Forbids Lottery, Gambling, Games Of Chance / Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.