Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,206 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Prayer For Settling Debt - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prayer For Settling Debt (8223 Views)

Prayer For Rain / Dua'a For Anxiety, Depression And Settling Debts / Prayer For Settling One's Debts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer For Settling Debt by Lukgaf(m): 9:50am On Oct 30, 2019
Without doubt, we all depend on one another. We all have one or two debts to service which in turns create a great grief and sadness in to the heart. Therefore, it was recommended to say the following prayer in order to settle one's debts. May Allah settle our debts and provide for our needs.

اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَعْوذُ بِكَ مِنَ الهَمِّ وَالْحَزَنِ، والعَجْزِ والكَسَلِ، والبُخْلِ والجُبْنِ، وضَلْعِ الدَّيْنِ وغَلَبَةِ الرِّجَالِ

Allaahumma 'innee 'a'oothu bika minal-hammi walhazani, wal'ajzi walkasali, walbukhli waljubni, wa dhala'id-dayni wa ghalabatir-rijaali.

O Allah, I seek refuge in You from grief and sadness, from weakness and from laziness, from miserliness and from cowardice, from being overcome by debt and from being overpowered by men

Al-Bukhari 7/158.

Source: Doa & Zikr (Hisnul Muslim)

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prayer For Settling Debt by tintingz(m): 9:24pm On Oct 30, 2019
Lol. grin

12 Likes

Re: Prayer For Settling Debt by budaatum: 5:33am On Oct 31, 2019
I don't think that prayer is for paying debt, but for not getting into debt in the first place. Or what's the point calling on God when in debt when you didn't call on God when borrowing it?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prayer For Settling Debt by Justicealh3(m): 9:27am On Nov 01, 2019
Amen Thumma Amen Yah-Allah.

2 Likes

Re: Prayer For Settling Debt by Bimpe29: 9:31am On Nov 01, 2019
Aameena Yaa Allah.

Juma'at Mubarak!

2 Likes

Re: Prayer For Settling Debt by Kenneygirl(f): 9:36am On Nov 01, 2019
ok

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prayer For Settling Debt by oilPUSSY(f): 9:47am On Nov 01, 2019
Nawa ooo.

So there is a special prayer for settling of debt ?

Wetin person no go read for Muslim thread bikonu ? grin cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prayer For Settling Debt by Lukgaf(m): 9:56am On Nov 01, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Nawa ooo.

Read the prayer for your debt and thank us later sir

3 Likes

Re: Prayer For Settling Debt by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 10:00am On Nov 01, 2019
Ameen!!!!

Masha'allah

1 Like

Re: Prayer For Settling Debt by blackTaliban: 10:09am On Nov 01, 2019
Have you heard of CP, Do you really understand the quran of Allah knows best?
Check out the islamic scholar Christian Prince on Youtube, No sheikh, Imam nor muslim scholar dare challenge him.
[url][/url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbUF9A1EyENdfhH0IfnDoBQ/videos[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbUF9A1EyENdfhH0IfnDoBQ/videos
He has so many claims about mohammed and the quran!
tintingz:
Lol. grin
Re: Prayer For Settling Debt by blackTaliban: 10:10am On Nov 01, 2019
Check out the islamic scholar Christian Prince on Youtube, No sheikh, Imam nor muslim scholar dare challenge him.
[url][/url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbUF9A1EyENdfhH0IfnDoBQ/videos[url][/url]
Lukgaf:
Without doubt, we all depend on one another. We all have one or two debts to service which in turns create a great grief and sadness in to the heart. Therefore, it was recommended to say the following prayer in order to settle one's debts. May Allah settle our debts and provide for our needs.

اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَعْوذُ بِكَ مِنَ الهَمِّ وَالْحَزَنِ، والعَجْزِ والكَسَلِ، والبُخْلِ والجُبْنِ، وضَلْعِ الدَّيْنِ وغَلَبَةِ الرِّجَالِ

Allaahumma 'innee 'a'oothu bika minal-hammi walhazani, wal'ajzi walkasali, walbukhli waljubni, wa dhala'id-dayni wa ghalabatir-rijaali.

O Allah, I seek refuge in You from grief and sadness, from weakness and from laziness, from miserliness and from cowardice, from being overcome by debt and from being overpowered by men

Al-Bukhari 7/158.

Source: Doa & Zikr (Hisnul Muslim)
Re: Prayer For Settling Debt by Jamiuademola: 10:52am On Nov 01, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Nawa ooo.

That shows you the beauty of Islam our religion, even if you don't know there is a prayer to say before entering the toilet and leaving maybe you don't know, know now. to protect you from jins living in the toilet

3 Likes

Re: Prayer For Settling Debt by munex007(m): 2:14pm On Nov 01, 2019
This prayer is very effective worked a lot for me..

1 Like

Re: Prayer For Settling Debt by amsktn: 2:29pm On Nov 01, 2019
Good to share that.

Those who laugh, remember to read why is happen to you.

save in case you may need it.
Re: Prayer For Settling Debt by koma1(m): 3:27pm On Nov 01, 2019
Jazakallahu khairan. Debt is indeed something to worry about. May Almighty Allah make it possible for us to pay all our debts and stay away from it most especially. the interest based loans which are even haram. Ameen

1 Like

Re: Prayer For Settling Debt by tintingz(m): 4:13pm On Nov 01, 2019
budaatum:
I don't think that prayer is for paying debt, but for not getting into debt in the first place. Or what's the point calling on God when in debt when you didn't call on God when borrowing it?

The way religion give their members some pill of opium is funny. I think humans someway and somehow will always seek for imaginary hope a.k.a opium, because of our imperfection.

Religion is a good service in this.
Re: Prayer For Settling Debt by Hassan88(m): 4:13pm On Nov 01, 2019
Masha Allah..
It's a very effective prayer.
It worked for me before...

1 Like

Re: Prayer For Settling Debt by tintingz(m): 4:14pm On Nov 01, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Nawa ooo.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prayer For Settling Debt by tintingz(m): 4:15pm On Nov 01, 2019
munex007:
This prayer is very effective worked a lot for me..
Have you try doing something without prayer and it work?
Re: Prayer For Settling Debt by tintingz(m): 4:20pm On Nov 01, 2019
amsktn:
Good to share that.

Those who laugh, remember to read why is happen to you.

save in case you may need it.

I laughed because it sound ridiculous.

If I have debt(which ofcos I've experienced), I don't need to start doing some prayers, I think for a way out and go out there to solve them.

Sitting in your house doing some dua(prayer) won't pay your debt nor prevent a future debt.
Re: Prayer For Settling Debt by budaatum: 4:27pm On Nov 01, 2019
tintingz:

The way religion give their members some pill of opium is funny. I think humans someway and somehow will always seek for imaginary hope a.k.a opium, because of our imperfection.

Religion is a good service in this.
I think you blame the opium induced misunderstanding of one individual on the entire religion. There are parts of the book that warn against borrowing and debt, which those not opium induced would be aware of.

O ye who believe! Fear Allah, and give up what remains of your demand for usury, if ye are indeed believers. Sūrat l-baqarah

Wouldn't an intelligent person reading that text, which they should have done before getting into debt, not have a better understanding and likely not get into debt in the first place?
Re: Prayer For Settling Debt by tintingz(m): 4:41pm On Nov 01, 2019
budaatum:

I think you blame the opium induced misunderstanding of one individual on the entire religion. There are parts of the book that warn against borrowing and debt, which those not opium induced would be aware of.

O ye who believe! Fear Allah, and give up what remains of your demand for usury, if ye are indeed believers. Sūrat l-baqarah

Wouldn't an intelligent person reading that text, which they should have done before getting into debt, not have a better understanding and likely not get into debt in the first place?

This is not my point.

Humans will always imagine some sort of hope when in trouble or depressed, religion took advantage of this weakness and develop different sort of opium pills.

No humans is immune to debt even wealthy people have debt.

In this thread it depict that in case when you're in debt, take this opium pills to chill your mind. cheesy
Re: Prayer For Settling Debt by budaatum: 4:45pm On Nov 01, 2019
tintingz:

This is not my point.

Humans will always imagine some sort of hope when in trouble or depressed, religion took advantage of this weakness and develop different sort of opium pills.

No humans is immune to debt even wealthy people have debt.

In this thread it depict that in case when you're in debt, take this opium pills to chill your mind. cheesy

I repeat, you are blaming the opium induced misunderstanding of one individual on the entire religion.
Re: Prayer For Settling Debt by tintingz(m): 4:50pm On Nov 01, 2019
budaatum:

I repeat, you are blaming the opium induced misunderstanding of one individual on the entire religion.

SMH. You keep missing my point.

Did you read where I said "religion took advantage of this human weakness"?

Are you saying religion didn't give some sort of opium(imaginary hope) to people in need of it?
Re: Prayer For Settling Debt by budaatum: 5:05pm On Nov 01, 2019
tintingz:
SMH. You keep missing my point.

Did you read where I said "religion took advantage of this human weakness"?

Are you saying religion didn't give some sort of opium(imaginary hope) to people in need of it?
Yes, I am saying "religion didn't give some sort of opium(imaginary hope) to people in need of it". And if you were a skeptic Greek, you would understand that an individual's opium induced ignorant misunderstanding is not what religion teaches instead of insisting that the 2+2=7 of an individual is due to the teaching of mathematics, as you are doing here!

Perhaps consider that you might have missed the point.
Re: Prayer For Settling Debt by tintingz(m): 5:34pm On Nov 01, 2019
budaatum:

Yes, I am saying "religion didn't give some sort of opium(imaginary hope) to people in need of it". And if you were a skeptic Greek, you would understand that an individual's opium induced ignorant misunderstanding is not what religion teaches instead of insisting that the 2+2=7 of an individual is due to the teaching of mathematics, as you are doing here!

Perhaps consider that you might have missed the point.

So you saying religion didn't give people imaginary hope?

Prayers, faith, afterlife, divine consequences what are they?
Re: Prayer For Settling Debt by budaatum: 6:06pm On Nov 01, 2019
tintingz:

So you saying religion didn't give people imaginary hope?

Prayers, faith, afterlife, divine consequences what are they?
Whatever you find they mean to you, but your understanding might not be what they mean or be intended to mean, after all, you understand at your lazy level and don't possibly know it all.

Prayer, for me, for instance means working out what I want, as in putting my goals and aspirations in to words so I can state it clearly for myself. Its the first step in working out what action to take to accomplish my goals and aspirations, after all, its not like I ever prayed for my dinner without going into the kitchen to cook it.

Faith is that my actions are achievable and I am capable of achieving my goals, after all, should I not have faith I would eat after I labour in the kitchen?

Afterlife is what you imagine it to be. I concern myself with my here and now and leave the afterlife to take care of itself in due course. It is a fact though that after labouring in the kitchen I will have my dinner to eat.

And it is the divine consequence of my laboring in the kitchen that my dinner in the end appears and that after eating it I am now full.

I suggest you try being a skeptical Greek like us instead of a believing Nigerian! It's how I got my dinner of egg, ham and mushroom ommelete with a side of home made bread with cashew nut butter and olives on the side (see below so you don't think it is imaginary), instead of being lazy and believing those words mean what you've been indoctrinated into thinking they might mean.

My apologies for not posting a picture of my full belly.

1 Like

Re: Prayer For Settling Debt by tintingz(m): 7:16pm On Nov 01, 2019
budaatum:

Whatever you find they mean to you, but your understanding might not be what they mean or be intended to mean, after all, you understand at your lazy level and don't possibly know it all.

Prayer, for me, for instance means working out what I want, as in putting my goals and aspirations in to words so I can state it clearly for myself. Its the first step in working out what action to take to accomplish my goals and aspirations, after all, its not like I ever prayed for my dinner without going into the kitchen to cook it.

Faith is that my actions are achievable and I am capable of achieving my goals, after all, should I not have faith I would eat after I labour in the kitchen?

Afterlife is what you imagine it to be. I concern myself with my here and now and leave the afterlife to take care of itself in due course. It is a fact though that after labouring in the kitchen I will have my dinner to eat.

And it is the divine consequence of my laboring in the kitchen that my dinner in the end appears and that after eating it I am now full.

I suggest you try being a skeptical Greek like us instead of a believing Nigerian! It's how I got my dinner of egg, ham and mushroom ommelete with a side of home made bread with cashew nut butter and olives on the side (see below so you don't think it is imaginary), instead of being lazy and believing those words mean what you've been indoctrinated into thinking they might mean.

My apologies for not posting a picture of my full belly.

Forget the argument, those images are attractive. cheesy wink
Re: Prayer For Settling Debt by budaatum: 7:34pm On Nov 01, 2019
tintingz:

Forget the argument, those images are attractive. cheesy wink
The real thing was delicious and filling.
Re: Prayer For Settling Debt by tintingz(m): 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2019
budaatum:

The real thing was delicious and filling.
Yummy! wink
Re: Prayer For Settling Debt by Khaleell001(m): 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Nawa ooo.

You people seem not to stop. Your foolishness.
You don't deserve a reply.

iF you are here to learn ask questions, but if you are her to. mock us we won't hesitate to give you what you want.
Hypocrites !
They are so tolerant that they fester every Muslim thread with their unguarded stupidity unlike we Muslims who hardly concern ourselves with their nonsense.
Re: Prayer For Settling Debt by Khaleell001(m): 9:01pm On Nov 01, 2019
blackTaliban:

We don't need to challenge any confusionist.

He doesn't even now what he is saying.

We have Dr. Zakir Naik who has always been pummelling Christian clerics since time immemorial.

Videos abound on YouTube on how Muslim comparative religion preachers make the best of your cleric shit in their pants.

YouTube Ahmed Deedat, Zakir Naik, Mohammed Hijaab and many more like them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benefits Of Donating Blood In Islam / 100 Advice From Quran / Stinginess: Why A Muslim Should Not Be Stingy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.